Summitclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Summitclan ♛ 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

Postby kalo. » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:56 am

( 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
xxxxxxxxr. warrior m. grouchy t. duspaw, flickerswoop
      x
      indentindentThe large she-cat let out a huff as she lifted her head into the air. Letting various different scents fill her senses. Trying to navigate and locate any hiccups in their patrol. Goldeneyes turned to look at the two cats with her on patrol. Her apprentice, Duskpaw, and Flickerswoop. Being the eldest of the three she had opted to take control over the patrol. Moving slowly yet calculated through the forest. Eyes scanning the area for any kind of threat or disturbance. Luckily there wasn't much to fear this patrol. There was no immediate threat or worrisome disturbance. So she could spend the time training her apprentice alongside Flickerswoop. The she-cat stopped to turn back but as she did so, Duskpaw was gone. She flattened her ears against her head and sighed. "Are you joking. I already have one cat to worry about disappearing back at camp, and now Duskpaw? I expected better." The warrior shook her pelt to ease the tension in her shoulders before turning to look at where Duskpaw had disappeared to. Opting to wait for them to come back rather than chase after them. Better to let Duskpaw realize what they did than to race after and scold them for something that really wasn't a big deal. Just frowned upon during the patroling experience. It wasn't often that Goldeneyes was able to take Duskpaw out on a patrol and let them have first-hand experience of what it was like. And with the flow of the patrol, there was no reason why Duskpaw couldn't work ahead and practice leading one. Never hurt. "When they get back we can loop around the back of the territory. From there we should be able to see the other sides we missed and check if anything is out of the ordinary. Shouldn't take us much longer to get everything done that Nightmarestar wants us to." Shaking her head as a soft breeze blew by, ruffling the empty branches and sending a shiver down the she-cats thick pelt. God Goldeneyes hated leaf-bare.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ robinwing i.

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:59 am

ROBINWING . / / !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ allegiance; summitclan x ` rank; warrior x ` tagged; whitelightning

xxxxthe russet tom stirred softly in his nest, already awake, yet needing to ensure he looked somewhat presentable before he left the warrior's den. robinwing was a true casanova at heart, and even if it meant getting less hours of sleep to detangle his fur, it was worth it to ensure he was the most handsome tom in the clan. starclan, however, seemed to be against him today, as the snow was making it hard to keep his pelt in pristine condition. his paws were cold, but his spirits were high as he stepped out into the cold, ready to make the most of the day. the cold weather was never enough to dampen his mood, especially when there was a wren in the fresh-kill pile with his name on it.

xxxxstriding over to pick the bird up, robinwing spots whitelightning sitting alone and in thought. let it be known that robinwing was never one to let a pretty she-cat sit by herself, so he did what any honorable warrior would do, and let himself sit down next to the younger warrior. "good morning, whitelightning." robinwing chirped, "are you ready for leaf-bare to be over? i know i sure am, newleaf can't come soon enough."
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ 2

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 am

𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩
    male | 38 moons | warrior | questioning | apprentice: Goosepaw | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Nightmarestar & Goosepaw
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe turned his head at the sound of a familiar voice and dipped his chin down to his chest out of respect for Nightmarestar. "Of course, Nightmarestar. I hope we'll be able to find enough prey to last the clan for the day," Tigerleap purred. He glanced around the clearing and tried to spot his apprentice, but the tom was nowhere to be found. Perhaps he was still sleeping? It was time for Goosepaw to get up. He remained at Nightmarestar's side, unsure if he had been dismissed just yet to fetch the cats. Craning his neck away from her, Tigerleap called out, "Goosepaw! Are you awake yet?"

x

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐰
    non-binary | 12 moons | apprentice | pan | mentor: Magpiecry | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxThey were still curled in their nest, unwilling to walk out into the snow yet. In the apprentices' den, it was still extremely warm and Stormpaw wanted to stay a little longer before their mentor came to fetch them. Perhaps their father Lightningwolf would come to get them... but they didn't want to think about that.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ 001

Postby wildsight » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:42 pm

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐀𝐊 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      thirty-six moons • molly • deputy • no apprentice • camp • tagged lightningwolf
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      XXXXA dark-furred feline emerged from the warriors den, ears twitching as her amber gaze searched the camp, seeing no signs of the dawn patrol's return just yet. No matter, that only meant that they were still doing their job, ensuring that Summitclan was safe from harm! The thought made her chest swell from pride, a smile appearing on her face to emphasize such. The molly then padded away from the warriors den, glancing about like an eager apprentice. Her gaze soon landed on Lightningwolf, one of the clan's warriors. "Good morning, good morning, Lightningwolf!" She greeted warmly, brushing against the tom's shoulder. "How are you this morning? Doing well despite the weather?" She asked, her gaze flickering to the snow that covered the camp in a blanket of white before returning it to the golden tabby.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ goosepaw [one]

Postby razzberry » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:25 pm

❊ — — 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖
      small medium-furred white tom with cream patches, black ears and pale blue eyes
      tomcat 9 moons apprentice of summitclan mentored by tigerleap location: camp mentions: - tags: tigerleap, nightmarestar

He hadn't realized he'd even slept in until the sound of his mentor's voice just faintly broke through the wall of sleep the guarded his subconscious from the waking world. At first the only sign he showed that he'd heard his mentor's voice was a long groan that slipped from his maw and the twisting of his body as he half stretched and half sought out a comfier position. Once he did he got to enjoy for all of but a few minutes before his mind caught up with what he'd heard and had him twisting out of his nest and leaping to his paws. "...That's gotta be a first" Goosepaw muttered to himself as it sunk in that he had actually slept in and was the only apprentice still tucked in their nest. Still slightly baffled that he hadn't risen with the sun, the small fluffy tomcat bounded out of the apprentice's den and headed straight for his mentor. Skidding to a halt just before Tigerleap and Nightmarestar he offered them a baleful smile with his ears perked forward. "Morning! Didn't mean to sleep in, but I'm all set!" Goosepaw assured his mentor though he was pretty sure he had missed what he was ready for exactly.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summitclan ♛

Postby sîgh » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:27 pm

𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖕𝖆𝖜

Summitclan med. cat apprentice | 6 moons | Tagged; n/a | Scent; Oak and pine | Location; Med. cat den

Batpaw slowly opened her eyes and sat up with a sigh. She licked her paw and drew it over her huge ears. The young she-cat wondered when her mentor would wake up. She got up and sleepily walked out of the den and sat by the entrance before giving herself a thorough wash.
sîgh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Duskpaw ♛ 2

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Duskpaw
❝The Last One Standing❞
gender; Non-binary age; 8m rank; Apprentice mentor; Goldeneyes sexuality; Pansexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Goldeneyes & Flickerswoop

indentationSlowly they trekked along the path, placing their black paws carefully as they stalked their prey. A small raven stood pecking at something on the ground. It's not paying attention. They thought with silent glee, I'll catch it easily! The feline pushed down the purr that fought its way up her throat and took another step forward. Bunching up their muscles they prepared to pounce and then froze when the raven suddenly took to the air. They blinked. What? What just happened? The dark feline cursed softly under their breath, then as a precaution scented the air, fearing that the raven had caught the scent of another predator. They frowned when they realized only themselves, the raven, and the faint scent of their clan-mates wafted into their nose. Duskpaw stood there for a moment before they realized their mistake. "Fox-dung! I forgot about the wind!" They snapped, cursing again. Lips curling into a sneer, they glanced up at the sky. "Next time."
indentation With a huff, the dark apprentice turned around and started heading back to the patrol. Silently, they hoped that neither Goldeneyes nor Flickerswoop had noticed her absence. Duskpaw quickened their pace, following their own scent trail back to where they'd split from the patrol, and they started after the others. Thankfully, it didn't take long to catch back up, but by the look on Goldeneye's face, their absence had, in fact, been noticed. Internally grimacing, the black feline spoke. "I heard some prey and thought I might try a paw at catching it." They paused and huffed, "I hadn't realized that I was downwind, so the raven took off before I could even lay a paw on a single feather."
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summitclan ♛

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:55 am

~~ Nightmarestar ~~
^female ~~ leader ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Tigerleap, Goosepaw^

She nodded to the warrior "yes I hope so too..." she responded to him with sight, the few days were not being very good and they were not really eating much, She blamed this on the newly made Sycamoreclan, which actually took some of their hunting grounds just like in Shoreclan's side too. She flicked her ears after the tom called for his apprentice "well Good luck with your hunt then Tigerleap, Goosepaw, I sure hope this will be a good one" she meowed giving the tom and his apprentice a smile.

~~ Lightningwolf ~~
^male ~~ warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is Rosepaw~~ tags: Crookedoak ^

He watched the clearing before turned to the deputy "hm? Oh Good morning Crookedoak" he meowed respectfully, listening to what else she needed to ask him "I am doing good, the cold weather doesn't really bother me that much as long it's not raining at the same time" he kept meowing. He was silent for a moment "so what about you? any plans for today?" he asked at her.

~~ Whitelightning ~~
^female ~~ warrior ~~ crush is Flickerswoop ~~ apprentice is open ~~ tags: Robinwing^

She looked at the ground, flicking her ears after hearing some closening paw steps, not knowing who it was before he spoke up "Good morning Robinwing...yes I sure am...I am tired of the coldness, whiteness and mostly to being hungry all the time" she meowed with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

Postby kalo. » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:51 pm

( 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
xxxxxxxxr. warrior m. grouchy t. duspaw, flickerswoop, robinwing [m]
      x
      indentindentAs the apprentice came strolling back Goldeneyes let out a soft snort. Simply nodding along before flicking her long tail. The she-cat opened her mouth to let out a rude remark before closing it and taking a deep breath. Remembering that she was teaching this young apprentice, not criticizing them. "It's... alright. Just remember a good warrior assesses their surroundings and the air around them before going off to hunt. You'll... You'll get there eventually Duskpaw." She let out a huff before standing up and shaking the flurries from her pelt off. "How about you take the lead on the patrol now. There doesn't seem to be any direct threat this sunrise. We'll wrap around the rear end of the territory. This is a training exercise to see how you would react in leading and controlling a patrol." Goldeneyes let out a soft sneeze as a breeze flew by. Cursing at herself for letting the wind get to her. Maybe it was a sign for her to stop being overly nice to cats. Excluding her apprentice. They needed to positive reassurance as a certain tom had told her. The mere thought of seeing and talking to Robinwing today had the warrior flattening her ears against her head. Tail lashing behind her.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ robinwing ii.

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:15 pm

ROBINWING . / / !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ allegiance; summitclan x ` rank; warrior x ` tagged; whitelightning

xxxxwhen the younger warrior finished speaking to him, robinwing let himself nod along to her words as he began picking at the feathers on his bird. "i know what you mean, it's been getting harder to get out of my nest in the morning, knowing it's going to be cold and snowing." the ruddy warrior lets himself shiver at the notion, as a stray snowflake landed on his whiskers. at least his meal was somewhat warm, otherwise this breakfast would be a lot harder to swallow.

xxxxas the two chatter, robinwing brushes off some feathers that manage to get caught on his maw. "i think tigerleap's going hunting. we could ask to join, otherwise i'm going to go crazy just sitting here." his paws picking at the remains of the bird, "besides, i think if brought a lot of prey back, i could get a lot of praise and attention from our lovely clanmates." robinwing lets himself entertain the thought with a smirk. the majority of the clan knew he was a little charmer, but, he would actually deserve praise if he did something for the clan, rather than fish for compliments.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me