Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby SmilePup » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:39 am

Dreamstruck walked out of the warrior's den, stretching. They were tired. Like always. They padded over to the fresh kill pile, promising to get more when they went on patrol.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛ 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐑

Postby kalo. » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:15 am

( 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐑
xxxxxxxr. elder m. half-asleep t. none
      x
      indentindentThe elder let out a yawn as they felt their body slowly starting to awake. Old joints clicking into place and leaving behind a dull ache. The orange tom never enjoyed early mornings in leaf-bare. It left the cats old bones creaking and tight. Most sunrises it was hard to even get up and move about. He was thankful he had some members of the clan that would come and visit him. Bringing him food and allowing for him to get some social interaction. Even if most of them didn't stay for long. Nobody did. Twistedwhiskers was a grumpy and rather rude elder. After a short moment, Twistedwhisker slowly rose from his padded nest. His shoulders letting out a rather, disgusting, pop as he stood up. Moss and some old feathers sticking to his flanks. Starclan how he hated leaf-bare.He let out a growl as he slowly made his way to the entrance of the den. Shaking his pelt to try and rid of the moss and feathers. But that wasn't happening. With how old Twistedwhisker was he couldn't move far enough to clean his pelt. So for now he simply sat and let the weak sun try and warm his pelt up.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛ honeyheart i.

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:40 am

HONEYHEART . / / !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ allegiance; sycamoreclan x ` rank; deputy x ` tagged; open

xxxxafter assigning dawn patrols, honeyheart had found herself with a whole lot of nothing to do. the deputy had nothing but time on her paws as she makes her way to the fresh-kill pile. the golden-colored tabby should at least be fed before sending off hunting patrols, and she had been purposefully eating less to make up for the lack of prey and hungry cats. even if she was the deputy, her hunger didn't take priority over the other clan cats, especially those who were younger or more frail. when she reaches the fresh-kill pile, she comes to the decision that others should come first. if she wants to eat, it will be after they send out hunting patrols.

xxxxlooking around the campsite, she begins to gather a few ideas of who should go on patrol; and who would probably be more awake during the later patrols. although she couldn't please everyone with her decisions, she tried her hardest, and pantherstar usually approved of her choices when others didn't. her whiskers twitched as a soft snowflake fell on them, and she found a spot to avoid the snowfall under the branches of a fallen tree to find a place to go over her thoughts.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:56 am

Streampaw
A fawn van she-cat with blue eyes

[9 Moons] — [Female] — [She/Her] — [Medicine Cat Apprentice] — [Mentor: Hazlfeather] — [In Camp, In Medicine Den] — [Tagging: Hazelfeather]

Streampaw opened her eyes, and to her disappointment... Here she was, away from ShoreClan, and in SycamoreClan. She had left, following her father Greytail, and now she was here. She had left her old life by the ocean to join... These guys. She let out a sigh as she got up on her paws. She drew a paw over her eye, wiping them carefully. She then stretched and yawned. But she saw the slight look of concern on Hazelfeather's face.
"Is everything alright? Do you need me to go fetch more herbs?" She hoped that if asked she could find what they were looking for. Medicine cat apprentice duties were a lot different than regular warrior apprentice duties.

Wildpaw
A dilute chocolate tabby cat with yellow eyes

[9 Moons] — [Non-Binary] — [They/Them] — [Apprentice] — [Mentor: Ripplefang] — [In Camp, Outside Apprentice Den] — [Tagging:Open]

Wildpaw woke up, but with a small jump. The flashes of a nightmare fresh in their mind. Streampaw leaving for the new clan, Streampaw leaving them, being alone. It was the usual nightmare. But as they breathed, the nightmare slowly dissipated into the back of their mind. Just another dream. But Streampaw had left them for SycamoreClan, and they had gone too. They remember how utterly neutral their mother's face was as they left. No care in the world. But Grasswhisker was always like that. And the two of them had turned out fine.
The apprentice shook themselves awake and peeked out from the den, gazing across the snow-covered camp. They quickly changed their tune and jumped into the snow, sinking their paws into it and grinning at the fresh feeling of cold. Newleaf would be soon so they had to appreciate the snow while it lasted!
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

ImageImageImageImageImage
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ pantherstar [one]

Postby razzberry » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:06 pm

☆ — — 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
      tall black shorthair with a muscular build and piercing yellow eyes
      tomcat 44 moons leader of sycamoreclan [9 lives] location: camp mentions: - tags: twistedwhisker

The chill that enveloped his body, creeping up his narrow spine to settle in the place atop his head right between his ears, seemed to go unnoticed by the lanky tom. Coated only in an ebony pelt of short hair, he didn't have much defence against the nipping temperatures of leaf-bare. Though he never once complained about the immaculate beauty the bare season brought. Pantherstar sat just inside the mouth of his new den; a hollowed out tree trunk who's floor he had covered in layers of fern leaves and moss, his eerie yellow eyes narrowed on the camp just below. His den was on an incline so he had a bird's eye view of his clan at all times. The term "his clan" still felt foreign in his mind, the reality of it all still struggling to seep in that he was the leader of the new clan. He'd been honoured to have been paw-chosen by Starclan to lead Sycamoreclan though, contrary to the beliefs of some of his former Summitclan clan mates, it had been one of the hardest decisions he's ever had to make to leave the clan he'd called home.

Pantherstar anticipated the tension and unfamiliarity that flickered in his new clan mate's eyes and made their limbs rigid, this was new territory for all of them but they had all wanted to ensure peace was kept and no more blood was shed and that was what the cats of Sycamoreclan had in common. The black tomcat had never been as determined to keep the peace between Shoreclan and Summitclan ever in his life before and new without a ghost of doubt that he'd give all nine of his lives doing all he could to ensure that happened.

He'd been overjoyed that his father had chosen to leave Summitclan with him when the time came for the cats of the two clans to choose, Pantherstar wasn't sure what he'd have done if Twistedwhisker had stayed behind. His long limbs pushed his agile body upwards and he jumped the short distance from his den to the ground, the soft crunch of snow underfoot sounding his landing. His gaze slid over to his father who was all but dragging himself from the elder's den. Before he could gauge his decision his long legs were covering the camp in easy strides and had stopped before the spot Twistedwhisker lay in. "Good morning Twistedwhisker, did you sleep alright?" his velvety meow filled the space around him and his father, knowing already what his kin's answer would be. As he waited for Twistedwhisker's reponse, Pantherstar leaned his head down and plucked a piece of moss that was stuck in the fur just behind one of the orange tomcat's ears.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sîgh » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:20 pm

【Daykit】

Sycamoreclan kit | 2 moons | Tagged; Cosmospetal and her 2 siblings | Location; Nursery

The tiny kit stirred next to her mother and mewled before getting up on clumsy paws and started to play with her brother, Tempestkit's tail. Daykit's tail twitched and she purred as she entertained herself.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕥

Sycamoreclan kit | 2 moons| Tagged; Cosmospetal and his two siblings | Location; Nursery

Sleeping.
sîgh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darknettle ♛ 2

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:23 pm

Darknettle
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50m rank; Warrior mentoring; Scatteredpaw sexuality; Androsexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Cloverheart tagged; Scatteredpaw

indentationHe grimaced at the sight of Cloverheart and took a step back before sitting down in his original place. Well, I'm not going over there now. The tom had gone out of his way to avoid the clan's kits and caregivers since he'd joined the clan, out of a mixture of guilt and hatred. As both reminded him of what he'd lost, and the fact that his innocent little nieces and nephews were probably dead. He'd not told the clan of that. Of his willingness to abandon innocent kits, kits that were of his own blood. Sure, it would probably come back to bite him in the rump one day, but until then he was okay, with how things were. Not content, but okay. Shaking his head the dark warrior turned his gaze away from the caregiver, spotting his apprentice. A heavy sigh left his jaw, before he heaved his body up once more, and started to make his way over to the tabby tom-cat. With nothing planned for the day, Darknettle had to think on the fly. Like usual, there was one thing that flew from his lips.
indentation"Come Scatteredpaw, we have battle training to get to." Darknettle meowed, glancing at his apprentice as he passed. "I plan to train until sun-high unless you manage to impress me. So I do hope you've eaten, or you'll be without food until then." He added, coming to a stop for a moment a few pawsteps away from his apprentice, looking back at the tom. His head tilted to the right for but a moment before he hummed softly and he started to pad away again, heading for the entrance of the clan's camp.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:07 am

~~ Scatteredpaw ~~
^male ~~ apprentice ~~ crush is open ~~ mentor is Darknettle~~ tags: Darknettle^

He looked at his mentor flicking his tail a little bit annoyed "why to the sun-high? I am not going to become a warrior in two moons" he meowed to him. He has not eaten anything yet, but it didn't really bother him at all, he was used to training without eating and the prey sure tasted better in hunger after the hard work. He lifted his shoulders "alright, so what are we training then?" he asked his mentor.

~~ Cosmospetal ~~
^female ~~ caregiver ~~ crush is open ~~ kits are Tempest- Day- & Mosskit ~~ tags: open^

She woke up, not really making a much move, but she sure listened to the two voices near her which were two of her kits, Daykit and Tempestkit. She kept her eyes closed, but her ears told that she was not sleeping anymore, she gave smile when the kits were already planning some trobles.

~~ Tempestkit ~~
^male ~~ kit ~~ crush is open ~~ mother is Cosmospetal ~~ tags: Daykit, Mosskit^

He was sleeping next to his mother and littermates but woke up after felt like someone was hitting his tail. Opening his eyes he looked who it was, not so surprised after seeing his sister Daykit there "Daykit, I am sleeping...or was sleeping..." he murmured with a tired yawn. He then looked at Mosskit with a smirk "Hey, what about us waking him up...with a...hmm? pouncing into him?" he asked at her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:35 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw awoke with a start. She had a weird feeling in her gut. She glanced around to see if anything had happened, but nothing was out of the ordinary. A few apprentices were sleeping, but most of the nests were empty. She sighed softly and flicked her ears back. It must have just been a bad dream. She yawned and kneaded her nest a little. She wanted to go back asleep. but knew she should get up now. Reluctantly, she stretched her paws and stood up, briefly brushing her tail against a white bird feather the stuck out of her nest. She had kept that with her since moving here just a moon ago. Minnowpaw had found it for her. It was the only thing she had left to remember her beloved brother by. Her left eye blinked, and she padded outside. She saw cats walking about, getting prey, talking to other cats, or getting ready for patrols. Across camp, she spotted Dreamstruck, her mentor. Dreamstruck grabbed a piece of prey, muttering something to nearby cats. Mintpaw flicked her tail and padded over to them.
"Morning Dreamstruck," She greeted her mentor with a smile. "What will we doing today?" She was quite eager to do more training, as Dreamstruck was one of the best teachers she could ask for. They were a bit quirky, but still nonetheless a great mentor.
Code: Select all
[color=#00FF80][center][b][size=200] 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴[/size][/b]
[size=150][b]~ ~ ~[/b][/size]
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: open
[size=150][b]~ ~ ~[/b][/size][/center][/color]
Last edited by Bayleef on Sat May 01, 2021 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:51 am

Dreamstruck--

Dreamstruck looked at the apprentice. "Ah! There you are! I was gonna come wake you up myself-" They said this with a mreow of amusement. "Well, I think we should go hunting. What do you say? Maybe practice your fighting practice after, if you want!" They ate their food, and offered some for Mintpaw/
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me