Shoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Shoreclan ♛

Postby Animals65 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:31 am

Creamflower hears someone approaching and realizes it was Hazeshade, one of the elders. "Hello Hazeshade!" she greeted the elder warmly. "I am doing great so far! How about yourself? You're just the cat I was hoping to see this morning! I was wondering if you would like to tell me a story while I eat?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 001

Postby wildsight » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:41 am

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      eleven moons • tom • apprentice • mentored by marshtalon • camp • tagged no one
      XXXXThe ginger tabby let out a sigh as he turned his gaze to the waters beyond, watching the waves toss about among themselves. Firepaw absently drew a paw across the sand, his mind being elsewhere. So many things had changed as of late, for the better or worse he wasn't quite sure of just yet. Firepaw let out a quiet sigh, amber gaze turning to flicker over the few forms in camp that had already risen. At first glance, things seemed like they'd never changed. But it would soon be obvious to another that things weren't as they seemed, if one focused in one the clan. Since Emberfang's death and a whole host of other things, Firepaw hadn't exactly been himself. Yet, clan duties still called his name and he'd need to answer it; sooner rather than later. First thing he needed to do was find his mentor, Marshtalon. He hadn't seen the tom earlier, which probably meant he was still asleep. Oh well, he could wait, he was in no rush after all. Firepaw settled himself in a more comfortable position, letting out a yawn as he did so, sighing as rain continued to fall upon him. He certainly wasn't feeling it today.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 !!
      forty moons • tom • warrior • mentor to cricketpaw • territory • tagged cricketpaw, bunnytuft
      XXXXThis particular morning hadn't allowed Bramblemoon to dwell on various thoughts as he usual did during most mornings, but alas he'd been assigned to lead the border patrol. Even so, he couldn't complain, so long as he was leading it his worries were less than they usually were. Since losing his mate, Bramblemoon had become more or less paranoid concerning his clan, to the point where he'd become controlling, whether absently or otherwise to his knowledge was another matter within itself. Now, the tom led the patrol along the border, occasionally glancing over his shoulder to ensure his clanmates were following, especially Cricketpaw. Though he probably didn't have to worry about her due to her persona, the tom seemed to hover over her, like a watchful hawk in a way. Unfortunately for the patrol it was raining, causing the sand to clump together in an undesirable manner. "If you see the slightest thing that could be deemed as alarming, let me know at once." He called back in a worrisome voice, shaking his head to rid himself of the rain to no avail, occasionally glancing skyward to view the otherwise overcast sky.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:31 am

~~ Charmbird ~~
^female ~~ elder ~~ crush is not open ~~ tags: open^

She was not sleeping anymore, but a little too lazy to get up just yet, and her nest was so warm so it made it even harder. She flicked her ears as the Hazeshade left the elder's den and watched after her as she disappeared out of the entrance. Sighing she thought was her time to get up as well and she was starting to get a little bit hungry too, so she stood up to sit before left the elder's den as well.

~~ Bunnytuft ~~
^female ~~ young warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Bramblemoon, Cricketpaw ^

She walked together with the other two cats, as they were all organized to a border patrol. She stayed silent as she was not really a social cat and she felt a little hard to talk with the cats which were mentors and apprentices to each other. When the older warrior spoke she made a quick nod, then looked around the forest her ears and eyes alert for anyone or anything which could be dangerous, but so far so good.

~~ Cocoablaze ~~
^male ~~ yoing warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: open^

After not being organized to the morning patrol the chocolate-colored young tom walked back to the warrior's den to sleep a little bit more. He didn't have an apprentice to deal with and nothing else at the moment either, maybe he could hunt later to the clan.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderborne » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:23 am

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞
female | 36 moons | bi | deputy | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp clearing | tags: none

The morning had been slow, to say the least. The morning patrol had been organized and she had seen that they understood Shellstar's instructions, and she had already ate a small mouse to tide her over until after hunting had been done. It wouldn't do to eat the prey that was meant for the clan's young and elderly, especially as a perfectly healthy warrior. The state of the clans right now was delicate, and it plagued Silentstrike in every moment, waking and sleeping alike. If they had to face an emergency situation, they needed the prey stocked as much as possible... Maybe it was paranoid of her to care, but she did. The she-cat was unaware of how intense she looked from afar, however, as she stared- or glared, rather- at the pile of freshkill... What an interesting sight.

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐰
male | 9 moons | bi-curious | apprentice | mentored by Pallorsweep | crush: open | location: camp clearing | tags: none

He and his mentor hadn't been picked for the patrol that morning, and it had put a slight damper on the young apprentice's mood. Thunderpaw was desperate to go out and achieve things, and that meant chasing after opportunities- literally and figuratively. But he was too kind and well-mannered to argue with Shellstar, and admired her too much, so instead of trying to force his way into the party he sullenly accepted his time in the camp, waiting for some kind of assignment... Maybe the elder's den or the nursery would need an extra paw.
thunderborne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 2

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:25 am

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
    female | 40 moons | leader | bi | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Silentstrike
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxThe calico she-cat continued scanning the clearing and noticed a familiar - and somewhat friendly - face. The deputy seemed to have a frown as she stared at the fresh-kill pile, and Shellstar trotted over. "Good morning, Silentstrike. Are you hoping the morning patrol will return soon?" she asked and nodded her head towards the pile. Although the morning patrol was meant for a mixture of checking borders and hunting for prey, Shellstar hoped that some warriors would go hunting. Shoreclan wasn't struggling yet, but leaf-bare was hard. She wondered how the other clans were faring, especially the new Sycamoreclan foundation.

x

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡
    male | 30 moons | warrior | gay | apprentice: none | crush: Swanfeather | location: camp | tags: Swanfeather
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxThe tom was prodded awake by a gentle yet insistent paw, and he blinked his eyes open to the sight of a white cat. Swanfeather was not only his friend but a loyal and skillful warrior of Shoreclan not much younger than him. The two were apprentices together for a short while, but Almondsplash got his full name before they knew the time had passed. "Okay, okay... just give me a moment to wake up," Almondsplash murmured and yawned widely. "How early is it anyway?" His eyes flicked to the entrance of the large sand tunnel and saw that the sky was a dim gray.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ cricketpaw i.

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:41 am

CRICKETPAW . / / !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ allegiance; shoreclan x ` rank; apprentice x ` tagged; bunnytuft, bramblemoon

xxxxfor a normal warrior or apprentice, joining the dawn patrol would be a tiring event filled with yawns and half-lidded eyes. but to the peppy apprentice, it was a dream come true. cricketpaw never dwelled on her daily duties, and was eager to show her mentor that she was a capable apprentice. because cricketpaw didn't have much of a family in the clan, the silver tabby looked up to bramblemoon like a father of sorts; even if they looked nothing like one another. she followed in his footsteps, trailing beside the large tom as they went on patrol and mimicking his mannerisms as they walked.

xxxxher ears pricked up at the sound of something nearby, and while she'd love to bound after the noise with little regard, cricketpaw flicks her tail to a slight noise in the grass nearby. it's nothing big or worrisome, like a fox or a rouge, but it does sound like an adder. a small snake usually meant no harm to the cats, but could provide a nasty bite if gone unnoticed. "bramblemoon!" she meows excitedly, "should i go check it out? i think i can handle it!" and while she hasn't had much experience with adders, they will only become more prevalent as the ice melt begins to wake up the hibernating prey.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sîgh » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:04 pm

𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Shoreclan warrior | Gay | 25 moons | Tagged; Almondsplash | Scent; Hazelnut | Location; Warriors den | Crush; Almondsplash

Swanfeather gently touched his nose to the brown tom's shoulder as if to apologize for waking him up. He then sat down, and started to lick the fur on his own back, smoothing his fluffy fur. "Still early, the dawn patrol is just leaving." He replied between licks. The small tom turned his attention back to Almondsplash and purred. "I'll wait for you at the camp entrance." And with that, he got up to his paws and trotted out of the warriors den. It was still raining, though it was light and it started to plaster Swanfeather's coat to his body. He looked around to see who all was awake and could see a few cats up and about. Swanfeather spotted Silentstrike, Shoreclan's deputy. She seemed to be staring at the fresh-kill pile and Swanfeather couldn't pinpoint her expression. He made his way over to the she-cat and gave her a respectful nod. "Good morning, Silentstrike." Swanfeather looked at the fresh-kill pile and his stomach growled eagerly. "Almondsplash and I are about to go hunting." He mewed, not taking his eyes off the tempting pile.
sîgh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazeshade ♛ 2

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:57 pm

Hazeshade
❝The Politician❞
gender; Female age; 104m rank; Elder sexuality; Heterosexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Apprentice & Kits tagged; Creamflower

indentation One could always rely on the caregiver, for her positive attitude if nothing else. It was something that Hazeshade found endearing, so the young lass was probably among her favorite cats in the clan. The elder closed her eyes as the molly spoke, ears twitching as she listened to the mutterings around camp. "I find it rather chilly out, but I've seen worse Leafbares." Her pink nose wrinkled as her whiskers twitched with amusement. "Then again, I don't see much these days." She added with dry amusement. Her ears perked remembering that the younger had wanted to hear a story. It wasn't often that she told stories anymore, it seemed most of the younger generations, mostly the clan's kits and apprentices, wanted to hear about the Old Sycamore battle.
indentation A battle she had not been a part of, due to her being an elder and -more importantly - being half-blind. Clearing her head, the elder nodded, "Oh, and what kind of story would you like? Something light-hearted or something more dramatic?" Hazeshade asked, her front paws kneading the ground softly.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 am

~~ Charmbird ~~
^female ~~ elder ~~ crush is not open ~~ tags: Creamflower, Hazeshade^

She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, seeing the Creamflower and Mapkehaxze there already, overhearing something the two were talking about hearing stories. She walked next to them picking up a sparrow "Good morning Creamflower, you too my lovely den mate" she meowed to the two giving another elder a smile. She started to eat the bird, her ears listening to the two, but her eyes were watching the camp.

~~ Bunnytuft ~~
^female ~~ young warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Bramblemoon, Cricketpaw ^

She looked up to the sky, seeing some birds flying above them before looked down at Cricketpaw as the young cat asked some questions to her mentor. She was not sure that letting the younger cat go by herself was a good idea, but it was pretty much her mentor's decision what she was supposed to do.

~~ Cocoablaze ~~
^male ~~ yoing warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: open^

After not being organized to the morning patrol the chocolate-colored young tom walked back to the warrior's den to sleep a little bit more. He didn't have an apprentice to deal with and nothing else at the moment either, maybe he could hunt later to the clan.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:16 am

Creamflower hears another voice and turns her head to see it was Charmbird, the other elder of ShoreClan. "Hello Charmbird!" she greeted the elder warmly. Turning her head to face Hazeshade again, she thinks for a minute before shrugging, feeling indecisive. "I honestly don't have a preference of a story." she answered. "Surprise me!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me