Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 32 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; none tagged; Duststar, Open

indentation Blinking as they finished chewing a bite of their mouse, the feline paused as they recognized the form of Duststar approaching them. The action surprised them, as it wasn't like they knew the tom well, but like always, they gave themselves a mental shrug and went with the flow of things. "Good morning, Duststar." They mewed, giving the tom a concerned once over. Fadedember wasn't one of the most sociable cats around, but maybe others found their relaxed disposition calming? Maybe that's why Duststar was padding over. Well, I won't know until I ask, they thought an ear twitching. "How are you this morning? It's rather warm today, so I thought that I might rest in the shade until the worst of it has passed. You're welcome to join me if you wish." They said, tilting their head to the right slightly.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 48 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Slashpaw tagged; Blinkpaw, Open

indentation Her tail curled as she made her way to the apprentice's den, and paused as she poked her head into the apprentice's den. Vivid green eyes flickered about the den for a heartbeat before they fall on Blinkpaw. She was quiet for a moment then glanced at the apprentice's brother; Slashpaw. She'd noticed the tom had seemed a little morose recently but had long ago decided to stay out of other cats' business unless it involved her. So, the torbie returned her attention to her apprentice. "Blinkpaw, it's time to get up. Get something to eat then meet me by the camp's entrance." She said, in a stern tone before left. For the most part, she'd spent her time showing her apprentice around the territory, and the basic hunter's crouch. That would be ending today. Figuring that he knew the basics of hunting and his way around the territory well enough, Maplehaze figured it was time to start his battle training. Personally, she hoped that Blinkpaw would show some skill. After all, teaching was just another kind of learning. The curly-haired she-cat came to a stop just in front of the entrance of the camp, then took a few steps to the side as not to block it, and sat down.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 10 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; None tagged; Open

indentationWhile the she-cat groomed her coat, her mind wandered. Thankfully it didn't wander anywhere unscrupulous, so her mood didn't darken as she thought. Mostly she thought about become a warrior in a few moons, and though she mourned the fact that her siblings wouldn't be joining her, she figured that it was for the best. If they had left the clan so willingly, she couldn't be sure that they wouldn't be so easily swayed to betray the clan if someone - probably their father or his kin - had asked them to. After all, Swift had only needed to ask them to join him. He'd made no mention of them getting to know one another or even being a family, or gaining younger siblings. But really, even if he had mentioned those things, she was loyal to her clan, forever and always. Swiping that train of thought away before her mood dropped, the she-cat moved onto better memories, like her first few moons of training, or the thought of her warrior ceremony, and what her warrior name would be.

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; The Clan tagged; Open

indentationHe refused to think about it. About the past at all really, but mostly about Leo, and Yana. The betrayers and the kits they'd spawned. Zion figured that they were probably dead by now. Maybe, just maybe a passing loner had taking pity on them and provided for them. Or it was possible that Yana had found a No-fur to take her in. Either way, it wasn't causing him any sleepless nights. While once he'd cared for Leo, Yana, and her kits, any positive feelings towards them had shattered when he found out the truth. Shaking his head, Zion sighed, then got to his paw's and stepped down to the riverbank before trailing along with it, unknowingly stepping over the border of the clan's territory. Silently he padded along the shore, watching the rippling water.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:19 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw
/=/
He watched around the camp before noticed his new apprentice Molepaw coming out of the medicine cats den, he blinked his eyes and sighed "Molepaw? What happened? did you get hurt again?" he meowed walking closer to the younger cat. He looked at her leg "I've heard you're a little bit of an accident-prone" he meowed.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She was being rather depressed lately, she was given a newly made apprentice almost a moon ago, but during a patrol everything got wrong and the young she-cat died. Now she was given another apprentice to train with Crestpaw, who do have little harsh time with her former mentor, who just vanished and stopped to train the young she-cat.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She watched the camp near the nursery, her kits have left the nursery and now there was nothing for her to do. Her eyes looked over to Creamflower at the pile and the one kit at the nursery this time Brittlekit, she felt sorry for him as both his mother and sister were vanishes for no reason. She thought that something bad likely happened to them as the mother of this young tom didn't seem like a cat who could just abandon her son.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker
/=/
He got out of the apprentice's den, seeing his mentor there in his usual place, he knew that Duststar could want to do the patrols or at least see the deputy organize them, before that happens he needs to wait. Sighing he looked over the elder there who seemed to get out of the camp so he decided to follow them. He walked out of the camp, but not far when the elderly cat climbed into a tree "You sure could be doing that? Seeker? You're not a young cat anymore..." he meowed to the elder "but you sure had the agility to get that hight" he murmured with a laugh.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt
/=/
He still stayed at his nest, only lifted his head to see his mentor who comes to ask him some questions "I guess so..." he meowed. He stood up and shook his pelt before looked up to the warrior once more "so what are we doing today then?" he asked her.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze, Creamflower
/=/
He looked over the apprentice's den entrance when the familiar face of his mentor peeked inside "yes yes, I know...I know" he murmured under his breath. He was going to ask what they were doing today, but the warrior was already gone, getting out of the den he saw her going toward the entrance where she told them to meet after he eats something. He was already pretty hungry so he walked to the pile and took one shrew out to eat, he looked over at Creamflower who was eating fish there too "Good morning Creamflower? is the fish good?" he asked "I am going out for a train, maybe Mapleblaze will teach me how to fish and I can get you more fish to eat" he murmured swallowing his bite.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:05 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: none|tags: OPEN

I sorted a stack of herbs into their proper places. I looked through the stores, noticing that I was short on marigold and lovage.

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw

"Today we'll work on defensive battle moves" I told him
Last edited by wildcatabc on Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: Fadedember | Tag: Fadedember | Location: camp

He nodded to Fadedember smiling, “I am alright. Just wanted to see if you and Silverbrook can take your apprentices out on a hunting patrol. I noticed the pile is low.” He glanced at the pile once more

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Vinepaw| Tag: Vinepaw| Location: out on the territory
They headed the apprentice and looked to vinepaw. “My age has yet to catch up with me young one. Care to join me?” They smiled looking down at vinepaw, “might do both of us some good.”

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: Jaguarpaw | Tags: open| Location: camp

Once taking care of the bad prey she glanced around hoping to find Jaguarpaw out and about. She hummed pausing for a moment.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Deerblaze | Tags: Deerblaze| Location: camp

She jumped a bit glancing at Deerblaze, she patched up herself and was hoping no one would notice. She gave a soft smile trying to cover her shock. “Y-yeah,” she spoke a bit more softly. She hoped he wouldn’t ask about it, “so what are we doing today?”

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside the nursery

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:50 pm

Tom
10 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; Outside the Med. cat den
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags; Open

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Paw steps awoke the young medicine cat who happened to still be sleeping within the medicine cat den in his nest. Despite Thunderpaw's nest being towards the back corner of the medicine cat den, his ears worked just fine, especially while it wasn't rowdy within. Of course by now the tom could already guess who would be coming in unannounced and for herbs to be more specific, not even the scent of the cat was needed to guess who came in. Molepaw. Thunderpaw remained laying down, but shifted his head in the direction of the apprentice. He watched her every movement, from the moment she went to retrieve the herbs to the moment she left the den, only to give his head a shake afterwards. Later he'd have a word with her, check up on how she has been.

Tom
37 Moons
Warrior
Location; Outside Warriors Den
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; Open

Riverclaw slipped out of the warriors den, his coat shining against the sun's rays, the muscles that were flourished over the seasons rippling through his short thick fur. He seemed like a cat on a mission at first as he left the den, but shortly after was almost confused about what to do for today. He found himself stopping a little's away from the warriors den and glancing around.

Tom
11 Moons
Apprentice
Location; Apprentice Den
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; Crestpaw, Silverbrook

Jaguarpaw could hear makeshift all around him while he tried to remain asleep for a bit longer, however it was failing for him. No matter how hard he tried to ignore the sounds around him and keep his eyes shut, it only created procrastination and a waste of time. Apprentices were up and leaving the den, he was aware of it. Too bad for him, he'd have to be apart of the transitioning. After a big inhale, Jaguarpaw let out an exhale and gradually his eyelids began to open up revealing blue orbs. Nothing like a wake up call to get the day started. A quick thought to pass through his mind while he sat up in his nest and began to groom himself. It was quick passes of the tongue over his fur, nothing too long as he was in a hurry to leave the den.

In a couple of minutes Jaguarpaw was already up on his paws and on his way out the apprentice den; he figured Silverbrook might be looking for him by now for some training. On his way out he finally noticed Crestpaw who seemed to be engulfed with her thoughts which wasn't an unusual sighting. "A mouse for a thought?" It was a light humorous line Jaguarpaw casually said, one that he thought was suited for this situation. Maybe she too would find the amusement in it. "I would have thought you'd be gone by nowand out training or something."

Pvstelbvbe and I know each other irl, so sometimes we just gift or trade whatever we like and however we like.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:06 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw
/=/
He looked at the young she-cat. with a smile when she jumped a little bit when he talked to her "is there anything special you want to practice a little bit more?" he asked at her flicking his tail lightly.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She was being rather depressed lately, she was given a newly made apprentice almost a moon ago, but during a patrol everything got wrong and the young she-cat died. Now she was given another apprentice to train with Crestpaw, who do have little harsh time with her former mentor, who just vanished and stopped to train the young she-cat.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: Duststar, Fadedember
/=/
She stayed near the nursery and watched the camp, her eyes stopped to the leader and Fadedember there talking with each other. A thing comes to her head, so she made her way toward the two cats "Good morning Duststar, Fadedember" she meowed to either of them with a nod, before turned to Duststar "You're doing a patrol right?" she asked him. She thought er words for a moment "Do you mind if I stuck with the patrol? I may be a queen, but I can still hunt...and I don't have any kits at the moment if that makes any sense?" she asked at him.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker
/=/
He watched the elderly cat at the tree "Hmm, sure I can join you there, but I don't know how that does any good for me or you? except that the views so high are absolutely beautiful" he meowed glancing at the tree. He quickly started to climb the tree and got to the branch, near the one where the elder was "anyway someone needs to look after you, so anything bad would happen...I am almost a warrior so I will do it" he meowed looking down the tree.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt
/=/
He flicked his tail "cool, so are we going now or do we wait on something?" he asked her curiously. His eyes looked over at his brother at the fresh-kill pile "oh by the way...can I eat something before we go? maybe we could share something small?" he asked at his mentor.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze, Creamflower
/=/
He looked over the apprentice's den entrance when the familiar face of his mentor peeked inside "yes yes, I know...I know" he murmured under his breath. He was going to ask what they were doing today, but the warrior was already gone, getting out of the den he saw her going toward the entrance where she told them to meet after he eats something. He was already pretty hungry so he walked to the pile and took one shrew out to eat, he looked over at Creamflower who was eating fish there too "Good morning Creamflower? is the fish good?" he asked "I am going out for a train, maybe Mapleblaze will teach me how to fish and I can get you more fish to eat" he murmured swallowing his bite.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:37 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Blinkpaw, smiling. "Hello Blinkpaw!" she greeted the apprentice warmly. "The fish is delicious thank you! I would love it if you could get me some more fish! That is if Mapleblaze ends up teaching you!" She giggles a little at the memories she had as an apprentice herself, feeling as if it was only yesterday since she received her warrior name.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:25 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: OPEN

I got up and started walking toward the camp entrance to look for more herbs

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw

"We can share something small and then we'll go straight from there into the clearing just past the fallen tree and train." I said
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:09 pm

☁ — — 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
      a svelte, longhaired flame point ragdoll with blue eyes
      she-cat 48 moons deputy app: none crush: open mentions: duststar, fadedember tags: deerblaze, molepaw

The surrounding jungle was beginning to become lively as the grips of darkness wore off with the suns arrival. The birdsong replaced the soulful chirps of the crickets and other insects and she could practically taste the morning dew that clung to the blades of grass underfoot. Slipping between a section of the camp wall, returning to camp from visiting the dirt pile, the fluffy flame point was glad to see that some of her clan mates had risen with the sun. At least she would have a good bunch of options for the morning patrols. As the thought crossed her mind she heard Duststar already helping out with that portion of duties by asking Fadedember to take Silverbrook and their apprentices for a hunting patrol.

They would do well to send out another hunting patrol and the slumped size of their prey pile was clear evidence. As Cloudedfire's steely blue gaze slid over the camp, she noted that most mentors were already getting ready for training with their apprentices and while she preferred not to interrupt training plans the clan desperately needed to add to their prey pile. The deputy spotted Deerblaze nearby with his apprentice with him and began her approach. "Morning Deerblaze, Molepaw. I'd like you to take out a hunting patrol, you can take whoever else you'd like with you. Our prey pile is quite low and it could desperately need some stocking" she meowed with her eyes turned towards Deerblaze.

☆ — — 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄
      a massive, fluffy blue point ragdoll with large paws and blue eyes.
      tomcat 48 moons warrior app: none crush: open mentions: - tags: -

A wide yawn stretched the massive jaws of the large warrior from ear to ear, tongue rolling out before curling back into his mouth. Greysmoke blinked slowly as he lifted his body out of his nest, noting that though there were still a few cats left in the warrior's den, most were already awake. Trudging from the den and into the bustling camp, another yawn parted his jaws and he smacked his lips together in satisfaction. He was slow to wake up in the morning and it usually took a little bit for the sleep to ebb from his body. For now he would carry out his morning routine by grabbing a bite to eat and then tackling the giant mass that was his pelt. The prey pile was pretty low so there hadn't been much to choose from, though in the end he settled for a small squirrel and carried to the side of camp where he settled down to eat.

☪ — — 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖
      a shorthaired dark brown spotted tabby with russet underbelly and light hazel eyes
      tomcat 9 moons apprentice mentor: riverclaw crush: open mentions: riverclaw tags: -

Bramblepaw had just finished licking the last pieces of breakfast from his maw when he noticed the familiar striped pelt of his mentor emerge from the warriors den a couple fox-lengths away. The apprentice was glad his mentor was awake, at least now he would be able to get their day started once Riverclaw was ready. He opted not to approach the older tom right now, actually he opted not to approach anyone and his grumpy impatience that were most prominent in the mornings were the reason why. He couldn't help that he just wasn't a morning cat, though that only acted as an excuse for his constant impatience in the mornings. Bramblepaw stretched out his long limbs in front of him, feeling the stretch all the way in his spine and let out a grunt of satisfaction as the tight muscle loosened considerably.

〄 — — 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐖
      a small, medium-furred tortoiseshell with green eyes
      she-cat 11 moons apprentice mentor: fadedember crush: open (dvlp on thunderpaw) mentions: - tags: -

Her eyes were heavy that morning and she felt little to no motivation to leave her nest. While her den mates had been able to easily slip into sleep the previous night, Caimanpaw hadn't be as fortunate. Once again, the night terrors that dominated the majority of her sleep made an appearance last night which had kept her up and unable to get a wink of shuteye. The tortoiseshell couldn't help but grow frustrated with herself and how she couldn't seem able to snap out of it. Though somewhere in the back of her head were the words of the medicine cat who'd told her countless times she was in no way at fault for her night terrors and she had actually been handling them quite well for a cat her age. While Caimanpaw knew that, there were still times that she would mentally curse herself for the way she was. She found she had to work ten times harder whenever her night terrors struck because she was not going to fall behind in her apprenticeship because of something like lack of sleep, she was way to determined for that to happen.
    Loping tiredly and rather slowly from the apprentice's den, her face scrunched up as he eyes squeezed shut at the bright light that struck her face, a short hiss slipping through her teeth.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:01 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: Fadedember, Breezespark, Riverclaw | Tag: Fadedember, Breezespark | Location: camp

He nodded to Fadedember smiling, “I am alright. Just wanted to see if you and Silverbrook can take your apprentices out on a hunting patrol. I noticed the pile is low.” He glanced at the pile once more, hearing another cat approach he looked over and smiled to Breezespark. "Good morning, I don't mind you joining the petrol though that's up to Fadedember." He motioned a bit before looking around. "I am going to talk with Riverclaw about border petrols." He nodded to them having to see if the tom could take some warriors for border petrol."

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Vinepaw| Tag: Vinepaw| Location: out on the territory
They chuckled a bit as they began to walk, "The view is nice but also allows one to see more and able to avoid some predator's that would love to gobble a cat up. Also I am not that weak I can still defend myself, I was the one who decided to be an elder." They breathed the fresh air as they looked to the apprentice smiling kindly, "I miss being young some days, though you can't stop time." They looked at what was in front of them, "Vinepaw how are you doing by the way? Not many have been visiting with me as of late."

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw, Muddylake | Tags: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw | Location: camp

She spotted Jaguarepaw with Crestpaw as she hummed softly to herself and walked over smiling. "Good morning you two, Crestpaw do you and Muddylake have plans?" She glanced at the apprentice before looking around to see if she could spot the apprentice's mentor.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Deerblaze, Cloudedfire | Tags: Deerblaze, Cloudedfire | Location: camp

She was about to respond to Deerblaze when she heard Cloudedfire speak to her and her mentor. She glanced between the two not minding going hunting but it wasn't really her decision. She nodded a little giving a silent response, starting to feel uneasy she held her head low hoping they could just go. Feeling a bit self conscious she fidgeted with her paws, "I-I'll go see if anyone is willing to go." She spoke softly before beginning to walk away.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside the nursery

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished. He sighed and looked around in hopes he could find someone to talk to or rope into playing a game.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me