Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:33 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Ivypaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: )

-
He loved to sleep near the entrance of the medicine cats den, so the fresh wind touched his pelt, but still, the den made him warm. Flicking his ears as the familiar voice of the deputy echoes into his dreams, waking him up 'morning already? huh, the nights are way too short' he thought himself. Yawning the white fluffy tom got up to his paws and made a look deeper inside the den, to see his apprentice Ivypaw.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: )

-
Yawning the red Bengal tom, shook his head after the weird dream he had. His nightmares what he often saw after his accident was chased into a very weird dream, which had no sense at all, some could think that Starclan was sending him some warnings, but he knew very well they were just original dreams nothing more. He made a look around the den, noticing that the Creamflower's nest were empty, which didn't surprise him at all, she was an early riser, unlike him who could sleep all days if had the chance.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Pebblepaw - crush on...)
-
She stayed in the distance as the deputy named the cats to the patrol, watching as the four cats started to look for each other to start the patrol. She herself didn't really feel bad about not being involved in it, but it made her wonder if the border patrol were already out as this seemed to be a hunting patrol.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is Northwind - crush on...)

-Currently sleeping at the apprentice's den...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Redsplatter - Warrior - Tagging: Mistypaw, Eagledream, Brookpaw (mentions: Lionstride, Acaciapetal)

Redsplatter had been striding out of the warrior's den when Acaciapetal called her name. She flicked her ears by way of response, turning her gaze briefly to Eagledream and his apprentice.

"I've got to fetch Mistypaw." She said to the others. "I won't be long." She said and then turned to head towards the Apprentice Den. Sticking her muzzle into it, she glanced around for her apprentice. "Mistypaw? Come on, get up and get moving, we're on the dawn hunting patrol. We're all waiting on you." She griped, ever her cheerful self in the morning.

As she was backing out from the apprentice den, she glanced around and spotted Lionstride. Offering him a half-smile, she waved her tail at him, as though inviting him to come along. Why wouldn't he be able to, anyway? It wasn't as though Acaciapetal had assigned him to something else and he could easily get around it by just taking his own apprentice, Thrushpaw, on hunting training... suspiciously close to where her hunting patrol was moving around. Though... she wondered if this would occur to her friend. Sometimes, she felt like she did most of the thinking between the two of them.

The brains and the brawn. She thought fondly, raising her eyebrows at him. Was he going to come along or not?
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 am

Mistypaw/Female/Tags: Eagledream, Brookpaw, Redsplatter
"I am coming! I am coming!" Mistypaw said after her mentor told her they were going on a patrol. She ran out of the apprentices' den after him. She panted as she joined the patrol group. "I-I am here!" She says catching her breath.

Northwind/Male/Tags:open
Northwind is open to tag. He is in the Warriors' den.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:36 am

Pigeonpaw | Apprentice | Prophecy of Mimicry | Tagging: Open (mentions: Mistypaw, Mousewhisker)

Pigeonpaw would've been happy to sleep through the morning, but between Redsplatter poking her head into the apprentices' den and Mistypaw's loud replies, he found himself raising his head sleepily and blinking his eyes around at the empty nests. Opening his mouth, his yawn sounded more like a morning dove's cry than a cat. Despite his best intentions, Pigeonpaw hadn't quite learned how to control his powers. He only knew how to keep himself quiet, not his powers. With a sigh that sounded like gentle rainfall, he got to his paws and walked out of the den.

Looking around for his mentor, he wondered if Mousewhisker would ask him to go on a patrol or training right away. Would there be time to fetch something from the fresh kill pile? Starting off in that direction, he tried to avoid the gaze's of his Clan mates. His fur prickled every time he thought someone might be looking at him. Reaching the fresh kill pile, he picked up a small mouse off the side. There, that wasn't much, right? He wasn't going to starve the entire Clan by eating this one tiny mouse, right??
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:30 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eagledream ‣ I

Postby dove_ » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:28 am

Eagledream
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Tom, He/Him | DestinyClan Warrior | No Prophecy | Emotions Bubbly | Location MysticClan Camp | Tags Acaciapetal (Mentioned), Brookpaw, Mousewhisker, Mistypaw, Redsplatter

The tom's ears swivelled towards Acaciapetal as he heard his name called out for the patrol. “Eagledream, you will lead the patrol.” The cat looked at Mousewhisker, who was grinning at him. He approached her. “You're just jealous because you couldn't lead the patrol.” He said jokingly. As Eagledream padded away, smiling, he briefly glanced the cats who will accompany him on the morning patrol, Brookpaw, Redsplatter and Mistypaw. He noticed Brookpaw lethargically leaving the den. Brookpaw normally isn't like this. He thought to himself. Brookpaw's tenuous smile to the other patrol members caught his attention. I'll keep an eye on him.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by dove_ on Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dove_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:28 am

𝓜𝓾𝓭𝓭𝔂𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓴
xxxxMale/75 moons/Straight
xxxxWarrior/Apprentice; StagPaw
xxxxNo Crush/EbonyWing No Mate
xxxxtags
》Open

The toms mouth opened wide as a yawn escaped and blinked his eyes attempting to get rid of the sleepiness he felt, it was quite obvious the warrior had once again spent his night watching the stars instead of sleeping in his nest. He was grateful it was once again new-leaf It was her favorite season after all... He thought, his mind once more clouded about thoughts of his mate.
He quickly shook his head, scolding himself for once again getting lost in the past I can't be sitting around now, I do have an apprentice to train His gaze scanned the clearing for any sign of StagPaw.

𝓟𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
xxxxFemale/7 moons/Pansexual
xxxxApprentice/Mentor; Twistflare
xxxxCrush; HailPaw
xxxxProphecy Of The Hive; Ability to control/understand bees
xxxxtags
》Open [Mentions; MorningPaw, HailPaw]

The lilac-point's sightless eyes opened as she was woken from her sleep due to the voices close by her but the scenery did not change, it would forever be a dark void in front of her but it didn't seem to bother her as she only felt self-conscious when she thought of what others think of it.
She took note of who was speaking MorningPaw and HailPaw their names crossed her mind but she made no attempt to say good morning to them as she didn't have the energy to speak to others so early in the morning. She sat up from her nest and let a quiet yawn escape her lips I wonder if the hive is up and out by now.. she thought to herself.

𝓑𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮
xxxxMale/17 moons/Bisexual
xxxxWarrior/Prophecy Mentor
xxxxNo Crush/No Mate
xxxxProphecy Of The Flowing Water; Camouflages when submerged in water
xxxxtags

The tom is still fast asleep, feel free to wake him up.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eagledream ‣ II

Postby dove_ » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Eagledream
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Tom, He/Him | DestinyClan Warrior | No Prophecy | Emotions Lively | Location MysticClan Camp | Tags Acaciapetal, Lionstride

Eagledream turned around, facing Lionstride. His feathery tail swept the floor, back and forth. "Alright." He responded quickly. "Lionstride is joining us!" He announced to Acaciapetal who earlier organized the team. Eagledream spun around, facing the patrol. "Head on out?" He mewed confidently, asking the cats if they're ready.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
dove_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:41 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Ivypaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Ivypaw)

-
He walked closer to the den entrance not getting out, but enough to see the cleaning, his ears turned to the way where the cats were speaking, but his eyes were stopped to see the cats which were going to that patrol Acaciapetal called out. He gave a quick yawn, as his eyes noticed the elderly leader walking past him to get the fresh-kill pile, he personally thought that Miragestar could step down soon as she was getting very old and being a leader is not the easiest job, but she was stubborn and he was afraid to speak about it. A sight escaped to his mouth as he stopped to think about the leader instead he could need to focus on his own duties "Ivypaw? wake up?" he meowed to his apprentice.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: Creamflower )

-
He stayed at his nest for a moment too long, his numb leg was starting to hurt again. He hated how the leg was completely useless to him, but still, it hurt in times, the leaf-bare or cold weather was the worst. He got out of the caregiver's den to check the world around him, how he wished to get out of the camp for a walk, which was nothing he could not do, but he needed to be careful. He could not fight back or run away fast if something happened during the little walk, but maybe someone could come to join him "Mornings Creamflower, anything good to eat..." he meowed to the fellow caregiver, looking down the pile with not so many preys on it "by the way, I was thinking to get a walk into the forest? Do you want to join me perhaps?" he asked her.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Pebblepaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Pebblepaw )
-
She finished to groom her long pelt, then gave a look into the clearing once more, this time she noticed that her apprentice Pebblepaw were up and out of the apprentice's den. She shook her pelt and stretched her legs before started to move toward the younger she-cat "Good morning Pebblepaw, ready for some trainings?" she meowed to her with a smile.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is Northwind - crush on...)
(talking with: Northwind)

-
At last, the white fluffy she-cat waked to her nice dreams, which she has completely forgotten when stood up to reality. She watched the apprentice's den seeing that there were not many cats sleeping anymore, which made her jump into her paws, thinking that she slept too late again. Speeding out of the den, but stopped when noticed that the clan was still there, she was not too late, she didn't even see her mentor, but she was not scared to peek into the warrior's den to get him "Northwind? Are you awaken yet? It's the morning...I come to get you out as you didn't reach in time" she meowed with a joke.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:52 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Scarletjade, DestinyClan's only caregiver who isn't a she-cat. She remembers when the tom took the path of becoming a warrior, but then got into an accident that ended up shattering his leg permanently. She feels bad for the tom as she knows he will never be a warrior, but at least he can still make some use to the Clan by being a caregiver instead of simply becoming an elder considering the fact that he is still young. "Hello Scarletjade!" she greeted warmly. "Sure! I could use the exercise anyway!" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me