πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Postby Angelic Glory » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:53 pm

Willowstream
ReefClan Warrior - ♀ - 28 moons - Location: ReefClan Camp - Feeling: Listless - Tagged: Open - Mentioned: Hailgaze
Willowstream was lost in thought, nibbling on a shrimp from the fresh-kill pile- she wasn't very hungry, so she'd taken something small. What should I do...? she heaved a sigh. Nothing seemed to interest her at the moment. She'd already been hunting, and as far as she knew, nothing around camp needed doing. She noticed Hailgaze come over and take an oyster- she respectfully inclined her head to the medicine cat as he passed, but quickly slipped back into her thoughts. Maybe I'll go on a walk, it could help me to feel better. Or maybe I'll go try to catch fish... yeah, she'd just been hunting, but it wasn't like anyone would complain about having more food in the fresh-kill pile. She yawned. Or maybe I'll stay here and lay in the sun. That was the most appealing option yet.

Frostwhisker
ReefClan Deputy - ♀ - 62 moons - Location: ReefClan Camp - Feeling: Sleepy - Tagged: Open - Mentioned: Willowstream
The white she-cat's legs twitched in her sleep, attacking an imaginary bird she'd skillfully caught. She moved so much that she ended up waking herself up, and blinked, orienting herself. What time is it? she wondered. Did I oversleep? That was uncharacteristic of her. She stretched her paws forward, curling her tail. Maybe it's about time I got together a few cats for a patrol. I'll go too. She left the warriors den and surveyed camp. There was her daughter, eating a shrimp, but she remembered she'd sent the she-cat on hunting patrol before her nap, so she looked around for anyone else who hadn't done anything yet that day. Though maybe I'll send Willowstream too. She doesn't look busy.

Nightfern
RootClan Medicine Cat - β™‚ - 41 moons - Location: RootClan Medicine Den - Feeling: Nervous - Tagged: Open - Mentioned: None
Nightfern was trying to busy himself with looking through the medicine den's stores, making sure he had enough cobwebs to patch up RootClan’s warriors in case RockClan came by to steal food again, but anxiety was pricking at his pelt, the fur lining his spine standing on end. His jet-black tail swished. As usual, he’d been unable to keep the prophecy from a few moons ago out of his head all day. When he was just an apprentice, he’d been ecstatic at the thought of one day receiving a prophecy from StarClan- the idea that StarClan might choose him as a worthy vessel to pass a prophecy through and the thought of his Clanmates being in awe of his mysticism and wisdom were very appealing. But not like this! It was supposed to be something positive!
It might be positive for us yet, he reminded himself, though it didn’t help much. One Clan’s ruin will be the other’s salvation... he definitely didn’t want RootClan to be ruined (did that mean everyone in the Clan would die? It sure was vague enough for him to interpret it that way), but he didn’t think he wanted RockClan or ReefClan to be destroyed, either. Sure, they could be annoying- especially RockClan, lately- but did they deserve to die? No! And what about his fellow medicine cats? He liked them. He didn’t want any of them gone.
He realized he’d lost count of the cobwebs and started over again, sighing.

Blackpaw
RockClan Apprentice - ♀ - 6 moons - Location: RockClan Camp - Feeling: Bored - Tagged: None - Mentioned: Skypaw, Ashstar
The apprentice's tail waved as she looked around camp. She was incredibly bored, having no idea where her mentor was, and wanted someone to talk to. She could see her sister, Flintheart, but she was talking to Yewfrost, who intimidated her a little too much for her to want to go get involved in the conversation... her eyes settled on Skypaw, who was settled down eating a scorpion. Skypaw was intimidating as well, especially since she had a bit of a broody expression on her face at the moment. But, hey, I'll need to get to know her at some point, she's the only other RockClan apprentice. Maybe she'll want to be friends too!
Just as she was about to pad over to the pale she-cat, her leader's call caught her attention- she scurried out of the burrows to sit beneath the rock pile, watching Ashstar at the top of the rocks with wide yellow eyes. It must be fun to stand up there and yell at everyone, she thought, wondering if one day she might have that honor.
Angelic Glory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cloudpelt & Dapplespot & Stormclaw & Strikebeam

Postby Animedere » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm

-
Last edited by Animedere on Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animedere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:21 am

Hailgaze
54m | Reefclan | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: None
Tags: Open | Mentions: Willowstream

Silently taking note of his clan-mates as he ate, he blinked as he realized that Willowstream had silently greeted him at the prey-pile. Muttering a curse under his breath, the tom quickly decided he'd make it up to her later. Or at least greet her correctly or apologize if she'd even noticed. Hailgaze sighed, as he cracked open the oyster blinking at the meat laying there. It was a nice color, meaning it wasn't spoiled and the oyster had been healthy. Good, I'd hate to eat bad meat. Hailgaze shivered, he had always hated even the slightest hint of rot in his meals. It was something his mother had been annoyed with him over, she'd sometimes told him he'd either eat what he'd been given or go hungry. Which of course had only worsened the problem. Shaking his head, the tom started to eat his meal a quiet purr rumbling deep in his chest.

Maplehaze
35m | Rootclan | Warrior | Apprentice: Ivorypaw
Tags: Open | Mentions: Hawkfeather, Ivorypaw, Strikebeam, & Stormclaw

Getting to camp hadn't taken long, as she'd never gone far when on her little treks. So it wasn't much of a hassle. Glancing around camp, hoping to spot her apprentice she took in her surrounding, checking on who was in camp and who was either out of camp or sleep. A soft purr rumbled in her throat as she spotted the twins; Stormclaw and Strikebeam, the torbie shook her head her eyes wandering. That purr died off quickly as she spotted Hawkfeather, who while she didn't hate, she didn't necessarily like either. Shaking her head, the feline sighed and padded over to the prey pile, deciding to eat something while waiting for her apprentice to make an appearance. Padding over to the prey-pile the slender dame took a small bat, thankful that there was something that she al least semi-liked in the prey pile. Maplehaze was probably one of the weirder cats in the clan due to her preferred food, which were nuts. Something they didn't always find often, so it was like a reward to her.

Yewfrost
50m | Rockclan | Warrior | Apprentice: None
Tags: Flintheart | Mentions: Ashstar & Skypaw

Fur bristling at the sudden appearance of the medicine cat - mainly because he hadn't been paying attention - the tickle tabby tom hissed in a sharp breath, before releasing that same breath harshly. Huffing at the she-cat's question, he paused his pacing for a moment and opened his jaws to make some snappy retort. Yewfrost pushed down the mixture of worry and irritation and sighed," Just the normal. With the area still recovering from the fire, preys short and..." he trailed off, bright green gaze sliding to the pale form of his daughter. While he worried about Skypaw like any parent would their kit, with the fire, that worry had doubled. Keeping his cool during these times weren't easy.
Yewfrost shook his head, ears perking hearing Ashstar call a clan meeting. The tom relaxed a tad, hoping this would be good news. "Come one, Ashstar's calling." He mewed in a less emotional tone than before.

Skypaw
9m | Rockclan | Apprentice | Mentor: Snakevenom
Tags: Blackpaw | Mentions: Ashstar

Head snapping up at the sound of Ashstar's call, the silver-grey she-cat quickly took her last bite and buried the remains of the scorpion while chewing. Glancing around the clans camp, she spotted serval cats, including her newest den-mate Blackpaw. She blinked then with a half-hearted shrug, Skypaw padded over to the other apprentice. Sitting next to the dark-furred she-cat, the fluffy feline shot her a half-smile and mewed," Hello Blackpaw," pausing to lick her nose she continued. " How's apprentice life so far?" she asked, attempting to make small-talk while Ashstar waited for the clan to gather.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ | 001

Postby fieryfeather » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 am

Mossfur
    gender male clan rootclan rank deputy sexuality bisexual age forty-seven moons mentions hawkfeather tags maplehaze
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
it wasn't often that the deputy found himself with a peaceful moment, so right now mossfur was sitting in a quiet area of his clan's camp, revelling in the solitude. it wouldn't be long before the clan was buzzing with activity; in fact, several cats were already at work. he observed as hawkfeather irritably demanded his apprentice's attention and mossfur flicked his tail in annoyance. the tom had always held the same arrogance, and whilst he could respect a healthy amount of pride, hawkfeather seemed to have a big enough ego for the rest of the clan combined. it wasn't worth contesting him now, though. there were more pressing matters at hand - namely, rockclan's recent invasions into rootclan's territory. whilst all the clans knew of the recent fire, and mossfur felt for the cats in rockclan, there was not enough prey in rootclan territory to support both clans, so the border needed constant patrolling. gathering himself, mossfur padded towards the prey pile. "hello, maplehaze." he dipped his head in greeting towards the she-cat. "i'm sorry to bother you whilst you're eating, but when you're finished, i need you to gather a border patrol. take ivorypaw too, if you can find her. we need to make sure rockclan are staying out of our territory."

οΌ³ο½Žο½ο½—ο½†ο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½’
    gender female clan rockclan rank warrior sexuality heterosexual age thirty-two moons mentions ashstar, skypaw, blackpaw tags open
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
roused by her leader's call, snowflower shook her head to dispel the last of her drowsiness before pulling herself to her paws. she yawned quickly as she pushed out of the warrior's den and headed towards the tunnel's exit; she'd slept fitfully the night before and was paying for it now. padding out into the open, she blinked against the light, trying to focus on the cats in front of her. seated beneath the rock pile where ashstar was addressing the clan were skypaw and blackpaw. the sight of her own apprentice lightened her mood somewhat. training with the young she-cat was always enjoyable for snowflower and she hoped blackpaw felt the same. she padded closer to the young cats but sat a small distance away, not wanting to intrude, and waited for ashstar's announcement.

οΌ’ο½‰ο½’ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½—
    gender male clan reefclan rank apprentice sexuality heterosexual age seven moons mentions x tags cloudpelt
blinking open his eyes, birchpaw squinted into the light that was leaking into the apprentice's den. another day in paradise, he thought to himself sarcastically. he took a moment to stretch, tensing his growing muscles and then slowly relaxing them, before padding out of the apprentice's den. a few cats were out and about, talking amongst themselves, but birchpaw knew exactly where his priorities lay. ravenous, he marched straight for the prey pile, grabbed a small, very brightly coloured fish and sat down to enjoy his meal a short distance away. once he'd finished, he sat up and glanced around the camp, almost immediately spotting his mentor. "hi cloudpelt!" he bounded over to her, meowing excitedly. "are we doing anything fun in training today? please say we're doing something fun. i'm so bored of fishing!"
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelic Glory » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:19 am

Willowstream
ReefClan Warrior - ♀ - 28 moons - Location: ReefClan Camp - Feeling: Fine - Tagged: Dapplespot - Mentioned: Dapplespot, Frostwhisker
β€œGood morning, Dapplespot,” she mewed, tilting her head. β€œDo you need something?” She took the last bite of her shrimp and sat up with her tail curled around her paws, regarding the young warrior with slightly wary eyes. He was a bit chipper for Willowstream’s taste, but she had no personal issue with him- honestly, she barely knew him at all, come to think of it- so she was being polite. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her mother had left the warrior’s den as well, and she wondered if she’d be put on patrol again that day.

Blackpaw
RockClan Apprentice - ♀ - 6 moons - Location: RockClan Camp - Feeling: Excited - Tagged: Skypaw - Mentioned: Skypaw, Ashstar, Snowflower
Oh! Someone’s talking to me! Blackpaw blinked, looking away from Ashstar, and turn to face Skypaw. β€œHi, Skypaw,” she said, excited that she got a chance to talk to the she-cat. β€œIt’s been fun! I’ve been wanting to practice the hunting moves Snowflower taught me, but whenever I’m on patrol and we see something, someone else catches it before I can even try. I get that it’s because we’re so short on prey lately and we can’t risk letting anything get away, but still. I could probably catch a frog first try. What’ll it do, hop away?” She flexed her claws. β€œNot from me. I’d chase it until it passed out. But it’s been fun to see more of our territory for the first time! I’m really excited for the gathering so I can see the waterfall. And meet more cats. Hey, do you know any cats from the other Clans? What are they like?” She finally stopped prattling on, eagerly awaiting Skypaw’s answer.
Angelic Glory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 am

Beetlepaw
❝rootclan❞
gender; male age; 13m rank; apprentice mentor; Hawkfeather sexuality; unsure
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Hawkfeather tagged; Hawkfeather

indentationBeetlepaw cringed as he heard his mentor call for him. He slunk out of his den and looked around the tom. After he spotted him he sighed heavily, he didnt hate his mentor, but the tom could be a little brash sometimes. Not to mention, Beetlepaw was feeling lazy today and he didnt really want to do anything, let alone train. He would never let Hawkfeather know that though, he'd never hear the end of it. He padded up to the tom quickly. "Hey Hawkfeather." He said, sitting down next to his mentor.

Snakevenom
❝rockclan❞
gender; male age; 36m rank; warrior mentors; Skypaw sexuality; straight
mentions; skypaw tagged; ashstar

indentationSnakevenom stepped out of the warriors den, he looked around for a few seconds, and then he heard his leaders call. He padded down to and sat in front of his leader to listen, he looks over at skypaw and gives the apprentice a nod of greeting. Hopefully they would be able to get some hunting training in soon. Prey was scarce right now, and they needed all the hunters they could get.

Runningwater
❝reefclan❞
gender; female age; 30m rank; warrior mentors; none sexuality; bisexual
mentions; none tagged; open

indentationRunningwater stretched and yawned, her muscles ached slightly from her long swimming session the day before. She loved to swim, and she loved to fish. She looked around camp and watched all her clanmates milling about. She sighed out of boredom, she wanted to go fishing. Or hunting. But she wanted to go with someone. She had a few friends in the clan so she looked around for them, hoping to spot someone who was also just as bored as her.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:09 am

Hailgaze
54m | Reefclan | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: None
Tags: Open | Mentions: Dapplespot

As he finished the last of his meal, the tom glanced around camp grimacing as Dapplespot trotted merrily out of the warrior's den. While his eyes followed the spotted tom, his bi-colored eyes were drawn back to the warrior's den. The very den that he'd lived in for thirteen moons, the den where he'd found a semblance of love and romance only for it to be dragged away from him kicking and screaming. Don't get him wrong, Hailgaze loved being a medicine cat these days, it was relaxing and for the most part not stressful unless there was a prophecy, a large battle or sickness running rampant. But there were many regrets lying in that den. Shaking his head, the white tom picked up the remains and padded into his den to drop the shell into a pile of oysters that he kept. He used the old shells to bring fresh water for sick and injured cats that stayed in his den, among other things. Blinking he grimaced, Hailgaze had a lot of old Oyster shells, maybe too many. Shaking his head the tom decided to start sorting a few herbs that he knew he'd probably need more of soon.

Maplehaze
35m | Rootclan | Warrior | Apprentice: Ivorypaw
Tags: Mossfur | Mentions: Ivorypaw

Her head snapped up as the masculine voice of Mossfur sounded, blinking rapidly the she-cat green gaze met the deputy's blinking somewhat blankly as she mulled over what he'd said. Once her brain had caught up the torbie gave a half-smile around the bat in her mouth and nodded. Glancing down at her paws, she looked back up at the deputy before dropping the bat on her two front paws and speaking. "Sure, anyone specific you want me to take with?" Maplehaze asked, head tilting at the question. Claws flexing the she-cat scrapped her claws along the ground in their place, thankful the wings of the bat covered them at this point. The thought of going around the Rockclan border made her blood rush. Her feelings towards Rockclan had never been very positive as a whole, but the death of her father had made her negative feels all the worse, though not as subtle as before. Her gaze flickered around camp, silently hoping that this would be a small patrol.
Yewfrost
50m | Rockclan | Warrior | Apprentice: None
Tags: Flintheart | Mentions: Ashstar & Skypaw

Fur bristling at the sudden appearance of the medicine cat - mainly because he hadn't been paying attention - the tickle tabby tom hissed in a sharp breath, before releasing that same breath harshly. Huffing at the she-cat's question, he paused his pacing for a moment and opened his jaws to make some snappy retort. Yewfrost pushed down the mixture of worry and irritation and sighed," Just the normal. With the area still recovering from the fire, preys short and..." he trailed off, bright green gaze sliding to the pale form of his daughter. While he worried about Skypaw like any parent would their kit, with the fire, that worry had doubled. Keeping his cool during these times weren't easy.
Yewfrost shook his head, ears perking hearing Ashstar call a clan meeting. The tom relaxed a tad, hoping this would be good news. "Come one, Ashstar's calling." He mewed in a less emotional tone than before.

Skypaw
9m | Rockclan | Apprentice | Mentor: Snakevenom
Tags: Blackpaw | Mentions: Snakevemon

She didn't know why she hadn't been expecting it, after all, Skypaw had been den-mates with Blackpaw before either had become an apprentice. Had she really forgotten how talkative the younger she-cat was in those short few moons? Shaking herself out of those thoughts the pale apprentice silently listened to her fellow apprentice yap away. When the black-furred apprenticed stopped speaking for more than a few heart-beats Skypaw decided she was probably done with her, report-like reply. A half-smile found it's way to her maw, as she replied. "Sounds like you're having a good time. " Making a full-body turn to face Blackpaw she continued. "Well, the two of us could sneak out later to get some practice in if you want. You're not going to get better if you don't start catching prey and learning from mistakes." She glanced at her mentor, and gave a polite nod in return, before turning back to Blackpaw. "I know a few, mostly apprentices, and a few of the younger warriors that are closer to my age."
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TANKMEN » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:11 am

β₯ Flintheart ━ 51 moons ━ Rockclan ━ medicine cat ━ tags; Yewfrost ━ mentions; Skypaw, Blackpaw, Ashstar
      β €Flintheart listened aptly as Yewfrost explained to her what he had been pacing for. Midway through his words, he looked away from her, and the she-cat followed his gaze, landing too on Skypaw. Yewfrost's daughter was only barely older than her own kin, and the worry across Yewfrost's features was clear enough that she could likely lick it right off his face if she was so inclined. Opening her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by their leader's call across the whole clan, she grumbled in her throat.

β €"Always at the worst times," she huffed, with an edge of humour. "Best be on our way before we give him another thing to worry about." She gently shook herself and walked alongside Yewfrost, her tail gently brushing against him in an unspoken display of solidarity.
TANKMEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:50 am

β–Έβ–ΉM O L E S P R O U T β—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 37 moons || RockClan Medicine Cat || tagged ~ open ||

Molesprout was in a fouler mood than usual. The fire had burned most of the little vegetation that RockClan had in their mountainous island and that only made it all the more difficult for the bald cat to find some shade when he was out searching for any remaining herbs. His greyish skin was markedly more pink from a sunburn. He had put herbs on himself but every movement still brought a tight tinge of soreness from the burn. That along with being hungrier than usual gave him a very nasty attitude. He was applying more aloe to his skin when he heard Ashstar's call for a clan meeting. He let out a spit of rage and contemplated not even bothering to leave the medicine cat den. Then the prophecy flashed through his mind, ❝one clan's ruin will be the other's salvation❞, and curiosity won. He headed into the main part of camp sticking towards the walls trying to find a bit of shade. His skinny tail lashed impatiently behind him and looked up expectantly at the leader.

β–Έβ–ΉF I S H W H I S K E Rβ—ƒβ—‚
|| male || 90 moons || ReefClan Senior Warrior || tagged ~ Frostwhisker ||

Fishwhisker had just finished up a good sized fish by himself when he noticed Frostwhisker was out of the warriors den and staring around the camp. She looked like she was looking for volunteers for a patrol. Giving his face a quick wash with his webbed paws he stood up and padded over towards her. "Good-morning," he meowed dipping his head respectfully. He had always respected Frostwhisker and he knew that she had a similar experience as him as her mate was also killed after many moons of them being together. He knew how that sorrow never truly left a cat. Still keeping on your paws and staying busy was the best way to avoid being lost in it. "Are you needing extra paws?" he asked sitting down besides her. "I wouldn't mind going hunting." he offered.

β–Έβ–ΉS U N S P R I N Gβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 14 moons || ReefClan Warrior || tagged ~ open ||

Sunspring was up and pacing in the camp. She had already gone and come back from a hunt where she had caught a few shrimp, a fish and found two oysters. She had to make two trips to carry everything back to camp. She wasn't sure if anyone had realized that she'd even been hunting. That made her fur prickle and her tail lash behind her. What was the point of working so hard if no one even realized what she was doing! She watched as other cats milled about, talking to each other and getting to know each other better. She let out a huff of air, annoyed that she felt she should do the same. She anxiously looked out of camp and back towards the water. While everyone talked who knows what the other clans were doing!

β–Έβ–ΉR A I N F A L Lβ—ƒβ—‚
|| female || 34 moons || RootClan Warrior|| tagged ~ open ||

Rainfall had groomed her white fur into perfection and had found a sunny spot to stretch out in on the edge of camp near the apprentice den. Her eyes were half closed and she was lost in a day dream. Her blue eyes blinked open quickly as she heard a yowl, "Beetlepaw" She watched as the apprentice ran over to his mentor. She purred softly as she noticed the young tom wasn't nearly as kit-like as he had been only a few moons ago. She remembered playing with the shy kit quite a but when he had been in the nursery. She let out a sad sigh as she glanced over at the empty den. The clan seemed so much less noisy without kits in it.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me