[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby casper. » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:06 pm

✦ Ryebelly
✦ molly | elder | 130 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: ~

The elderly cat pawed at the sand, her achy joints had woken her earlier than usual, she'd have to remind herself to go ask one of the medicine cats about it later. Ryebelly groomed her long, fluffy fur while listening to the waves of the ocean. So relaxing, she thought. She remained on the dry sand as she lay down, soaking up the warmth of the sun, she barely noticed Ripplestar padding out the tunnels. He seemed so tired, she didn't want to bother him so she kept to herself.

✦ Thornbreeze
✦ tom | warrior | 32 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: Spiderpaw | tagged: Ripplestar

Thornbreeze walked up and down on the wet sand slowly, allowing the water to hit his paws. He looked up as Ripplestar left a paw print in the sand. "Good morning," he approached the leader, "I wanted to ask you about Spiderpaw, as you know she has completed her assessments and is due for her warrior name soon," he sat down, "I was wondering if you had planned a time to hold a ceremony for her?" He grunted, Thornbreeze had trained her well, it would be a waste to keep her an apprentice for much longer he thought.

✦ Stagpaw
✦ tom | apprentice | 11 moons | summit
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: ~

Stagpaw remained curled up as a yawn escaped his mouth. He grunted, now he wasn't able to get back to sleep which meant he wouldn't be able to finish his dream. But that was okay, because a few moments later he was struggling to remember what it was about anyway. He uncurled himself and looked around the den, it was unclear if anyone was awake or who was already up and out. "Anyone awake?" He whispered hoping not to annoy anyone that was still trying to get a few more minutes of sleep.

✦ Dandelionpaw
✦ molly | apprentice | 8 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: Charmbird | tagged: ~

Dandelionpaw neatened her fur before heading out of the apprentices den in search of Charmbird. The small apprentice had no luck, and with that she padded back through the tunnels, she didn't want to have to wait outside, she'd rather wait to be called, she crawled back into the apprentices den and sat down on her bedding.
casper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:50 pm

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ no crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: -
^^
Yawning the soft furred small older cat walked out of the warrior's den, shaking her short cream pelt, giving a quick wash over her face, before scanned around the clearing seeing her leader Ripplestar there on his own worlds as he seemed always being on mornings. Sighing she licked her paws when noticed her apprentice up as well, but thought she could wait for the patrols being organized before heading out with her as they were the important task to do in mornings.

Tatteredpaw
tom~ apprentice ~ open crush (gay) ~Copperflame ~ tags: -
^^
Sighing in annoyance when he waked up at the moment when Dandelionpaw and few other apprentices headed out of the den, not so pleased that it was morning already as he wanted to enjoy more of his dreams. Narrowing his eyes, he glared at the den entrance for a moment, before thought was his time to get up, he didn't want to get yells by Copperflame, when he was the last cat still on his nest.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ apprentice~ tags: Nettlepaw
^^
He quickly groomed his red tabby pelt, then stood up to stretch his tired legs, before made a little walk toward the fresh-kill pile to check if there could be how much prey left for the cats who need it. Sighing he walked past the medicine cats den seeing a small figure of Nettlepaw there "well aren't you early on move" he called for her, with a gentle nod and smile.
Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Pixiepaw~ tags: -
^^
She didn't wait for long to get up after awakening and stepped out of the den to enjoy the fresh morning are touching her pale pelt, closing her eyes for a moment. Taking a deep breath she opened them again and made a good look around the silent camp, most of the cats were still either sleeping or waking up.

Cosmospetal
]she~ queen~ open crush~ kits~ tags: -
^^
She is still curling around her kits and continuing her sleeps at the nursery together with her kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:01 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the ShoreClan clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 1

Postby nymx » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:41 am

𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐝 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐤 𝐞
    form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. open

Reedstrike yawned softly as he headed to the shore, the relaxing sound of the waves already filling his ears. His gaze drifted to Ripplestar, who seem troubled. He moved to go speak with him but Thornbreeze had beaten him to it. He'd check on his friend when the two were done. His gaze drifted to Ryebelly, one of the elders. A smile formed on his maw as he approached her. "Morning, Ryebelly." He greeted with a purr. "Beautiful morning, isn't it?"

𝐡 𝐨 𝐫 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐩 𝐚 𝐰
    form
    clan - summitclan | gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - nightrunner | age. - 11 moons |crush. - none | location. - summitclan camp | tags. open

hornetpaw is still sleeping...
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:37 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ANTDUSK ─ gender tom-cat age thirty-eight moons rank warrior
    mate/crush none clan summitclan

a black tom-cat with pale green eyes ─ tags open

Antdusk slowly ate a bird, lounging around camp doing nothing. Patrols weren't being assigned
    yet, so he might as well eat while he waited. He wanted to go on a border patrol in particular
    today. Chances were he would end up on a hunting patrol or training with his apprentice, Haw
    kpaw, who didn't seem to be up yet. He finished the bird, a pile of feathers beside him (along
    with the bones). Carelessly, he kicked away the bones and picked up the feathers. The feathe
    rs could be used for bedding, he guessed.

SOFTPAW ─ gender molly age ten moons rank apprentice mate/crush
    open clan shoreclan

a pale gray she-cat with soft fur and pale green eyes ─ tags open

Softpaw dug her paws into the sand, watching a particularly active crab walk around a rock.
    She huffed when it disappeared behind the rock, then watched it carefully when it returned.
    Watching prey around here was fun, and so was being here in general. Softpaw watched the c
    rab a bit longer until it fully disappeared, probably to be seen again. She let out a sigh, but j
    ust got up and hopped over to the shore, slightly tripping over a hole as she hopped along. Th
    ere she sat down and set her tail on her paws, admiring the pretty sea.

FLICKERPAW ─ gender tom age ten moons rank apprentice cru
    sh
    pixiepaw clan summitclan

a tall white tom with ginger tabby patches and a scar on his muzzle ─ tags open

asleep, wake em' up.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

^Bearfluff & Sagepaw^

Postby drift. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:54 am

[img]Sagepaw%20here[/img]
|Tom|Siamese, mint eyes|Tags: Softpaw, OPEN|
Sagepaw yawned, suddenly quite bored of waiting on his deputy and mentor. I'm sure he'll come find me when he's done speaking with Ripplestar and Ryebelly.. The cream colored tom caught sight of his denmate Softpaw and crept up to her side, unsure if he should disturb her peace. He sat down quietly and murmured "good-morning" before following her gaze out onto the vast ocean. "It never gets any less breathtaking." he breathed softly, and then chuckled, "I'll bet those brutes in Summitclan have nothing as amazing as this." his tail flicked in amusement at the thought of being better than their rival.

|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Antdusk, Lightningwolf, Stagpaw; |
Bearfluff hopped out of the warriors den after a quick stretch. "Mouse-dung, I need to get patrols going!" the large tom padded across the clearing to look for available cats. He quickly noticed some familiar bodies hunched around camp, sharing tongues and eating. "Antdusk!" he called the dark tom closer to him, "Will you lead a border patrol? I thought I scented coyote a few sunrises ago and would like to re-mark our borders. Go tell Lightningwolf and gather Stagpaw and Hawkpaw, it'll do them some good to have a break from hunting and training." He nodded at Antdusk before turning to the clearing. It looked like someone had already hunted, so he turned and sat with his paws pressed neatly together, awaiting the warriors return.
Last edited by drift. on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Ripple and Nettle ] 2

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 am

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
male ★ 32m ★ bi ★ shore leader ★ crush: open ★ tags: thornbreeze
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Good morning, Thornbreeze," he replied, snapping out of his haze. "Thank you for reminding me, and I would hope this afternoon would be a good time," Ripplestar commented in response to the warrior's question. It had been a bit past the time that her ceremony should've been... sometimes his thoughts got too much of a hold on him. Spiderpaw shouldn't be held back on account of him.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 11m ★ lesbian ★ summit med app ★ crush: open ★ tags: lightningwolf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She glanced up at the sound of another cat's voice, and her gaze met the eyes of Lightningwolf. "Yeah, just like Windwhisper usually expects," Nettlepaw sighed lightly. Although her mentor was kind and patient to her, he still had a certain point for expectations. She offered a small smile to the warrior and added, "Did you need anything, Lightningwolf?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casper. » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:57 pm

✦ Ryebelly
✦ molly | elder | 130 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Reedstrike

Ryebelly purred, "Beautiful morning indeed," she replied back "times like this I wish I was young again and could go run along the shore or away from the waves," she smiled as lots of memories of her apprenticeship flashed in her mind. The ache in her back made her sigh though, "Those apprentices need to start clearing the bedding properly, it's always damp and makes my bones hurt."

✦ Thornbreeze
✦ tom | warrior | 32 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Ripplestar, Spiderpaw

Thornbreeze licked his paw and proceeded to clean his face while listening to Ripplestar, he nodded, "Great, I'll go tell her," the tom dipped his head and padded off to the apprentices den. He sighed, she should have been awake by now. "Spiderpaw!" he whispered sternly. "Get up and come out here I'm waiting and have important news."

✦ Stagpaw
✦ tom | apprentice | 11 moons | summit
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Bearfluff

Stagpaw perked his ears as he heard his name from outside. The small tom padded out to see his mentor telling Antdusk to go get him along with some of the other cats for a patrol. "I'm up," he happily called, "Are we going on a border patrol?" He asked. He loved getting to go on patrols, the thought that he might be leading a patrol one day amazed him. "Or a hunting patrol?" he continued.

✦ Dandelionpaw
✦ molly | apprentice | 8 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: Charmbird | tagged: ~

After a while Dandelionpaw was bored, she squeezed out the den once more and looked around, "Charmbird!" She smiled, and walked over, "Are we doing anything today?"
casper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:04 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ no crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Dandelionpaw
^^
She groomed her pelt when the voice of her apprentice come to her ears, turning to see the young she-cat "Good morning Dandelionpaw..." she meowed with a smile, then thought for her question "Yes we are going to do some battle and hunting training today" she responded.

Tatteredpaw
tom~ apprentice ~ open crush (gay) ~Copperflame ~ tags: open
^^
Sighing in annoyance when he waked up at the moment when Dandelionpaw and few other apprentices headed out of the den, not so pleased that it was morning already as he wanted to enjoy more of his dreams. Narrowing his eyes, he glared at the den entrance for a moment, before thought was his time to get up, he didn't want to get yells by Copperflame, when he was the last cat still on his nest.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ apprentice~ tags: Nettlepaw
^^
He listened to her then shook his head for her question "no not really, I just well I guess I just spoke without thinking" he laughed "but it's good that you're so hard-working..." he said to her with a smile. He perked his ears over at Bearfluff when he heard him mention his name "Well It seems I am needed, so I will leave you now with your duties" he said to her, flicking her tail like goodbye.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Pixiepaw~ tags: Pixiepaw, Hornetpaw, Flickerpaw
^^
She looked around the camp for a short while, unhearing the cats Bearfluff mentioned to join the patrol, but as her name was not there she thought was her time to look for her apprentice and do some huntings with her. She walked past some of the other cats, disappearing to the apprentice's den "Pixiepaw? It's time to wake" she called for her then looked around for the two other apprentices with a smile "Hornetpaw, Flickerpaw you could get up too? you don't want to miss today's training do you?" she meowed to them.

Cosmospetal
]she~ queen~ open crush~ kits~ tags: open
^^
She is still curling around her kits and continuing her sleeps at the nursery together with her kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cypricot » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:43 am

hollowmoon
she/her • 71 moons • summit: senior warrior • bi • tall siamese • tags: Bearfluff, Antdusk

Hollowmoon was sat in the SummitClan clearing. She was enjoying the nice weather and grooming herself; not a hair was going out of place on her watch. She saw a large figure pad into the clearing, "That must be Bearfluff starting the patrols." She saw the tom call out for Antdusk to gather up a few cats. Hollowmoon decided it was time to get her day started and join the patrol,"You can never have too many cats defending the border." She thought. The she-cat inspected her pelt one last time, just to make sure every hair was in place and walked over to Antdusk. "Mind if I join the patrol?" she asked.

flintwhisker
he/him • 45 moons • shore: elder • gay • large tabby, blind in one eye, mangled hind leg • tags: open

The large tom had just woken up. His mangled leg, still going on with the never-ending ache. He padded out of the dreaded elder's den. Just being in that dusty old place reminded him of his mistakes. He limped towards the fresh-kill pile, hissing at a couple of apprentices along the way, and picked out a nice mouse. He trekked over to the edge of the clearing, where no cat could bother him and started on his meal.
Code: Select all
hi
Cypricot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me