❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby кσι » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:45 am

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Adderfang

Badgerpaw
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure excitement. That was all he could feel as his mentor turned-tail and padded away from the apprentices den and made his way over to him. While it may sound weird coming from an apprentice, considering training was something most seemed to find annoying, Badgerpaw was always eager to begin his, especially since he was so close to earning his warrior name. He couldn't have asked for a better mentor.. though he was definitely tough at times, he knew exactly what he was doing and was a perfect example of what Badgerpaw wanted to become.. strong and hard-working. The black and white tom finished up the small mouse he'd picked off the pile only moments ago and gave the warrior a curt dip of his skull "Good morning Adderfang. Of course I am, what did you have in mind for today?" The medium-sized tom stood up taller, a serious expression plastered on his face as he questioned his mentor, his paws tingling with excitement at the thought of what was in store for him.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══

Sundusk awoke to streaks of sunlight, mostly hidden by clouds, shining straight into his eyes. He grumbled in annoyance, shifting his head away from the light. Sundusk had spent the night scouting for a safe spot that was unlikely to be noticed by the clan cats nearby and had eventually decided on a large, gnarly, old tree as his perch. However, his trekking across the territory had worn him out, and he had looked forward to a nice, long nap that day.

"I suppose Starclan has different plans today, rather than letting any cat sleep," Sundusk growled to himself, and sat up groggily to clean himself. He glanced at the spot in his tree that he had designated to prey. There was only a single, pitiful mouse laying there. While it did make a decent breakfast, he was going to have to go hunting later. Sundusk finished his meal and leapt down from the tree and into a patch of dirt to soften the long jump, preparing to hunt and scout more of the territory for safe spots.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Dapplestar ═══

Lightpaw nearly jumped out of her own fur when she was startled awake by Adderfang's booming voice echoing across the apprentices' den. Once she realized they were not in any immediate danger, Lightpaw gave her paws and chest a few licks before leaving the den, careful to not trod on Adderfang's tail upon exiting as she didn't want him to scold her any more than needed that morning. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness of the camp, Lightpaw took a moment to observe the activity already taking place. She saw some of the other apprentices at the fresh kill pile as well as some of the warriors getting ready for the day ahead.

"I should probably get something to eat before Thunderfall calls me for training," Lightpaw murmured to herself before heading towards the prey pile. She picked out a dove, and looked around for someone to chat with while waiting on her mentor. She spotted her leader, Dapplestar, sitting alone a few tail-lengths away, and padded over to her. "Morning, Dapplestar! Adderfang sure knows how to get everyone up and moving this early."
Last edited by Ephemeris on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ravenclan (001)

Postby wildsight » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:08 pm

────────────༺♕༻────────────
FIREFLOWER !!
Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender. male age. thirty-seven moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. buzzardpaw tags. none
    The ginger and white tom woke up to yet another morning. Another day in new-leaf one of the tom's favorite seasons. He breathed in deeply, before letting out his breath. There was nothing for the clan to worry about in new-leaf. Well, not as much as they had to worry about in leaf-bare. After a few moments of just lying there he rose to his paws. He would look for his apprentice Buzzardpaw and begin training. Padding through the den entrance his ears flicked as he glanced around the camp. His gaze turned to the apprentice den which already apprentices were leaving with their mentors. Apparently, Adderfang had woken them up for training. Shaking his head he padded away toward the fresh-kill pile. He had not seen Buzzardpaw among them. She might be still tried and was still asleep. If, she was he wasn't going to go wake her. Not now anyway. He would wait until she woke up first. Taking a seat next to the pile he selected a mouse and began eating his meal.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DEERPAW !!
Seal point tom with icy blue eyes
gender. male age. eleven moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. none mentor. pebbleheart tags. adderfang, pebbleheart
    Deerpaw had been up for quite a while his eyes narrowed staring at nothing in particular. Words from many moons ago bounced around in his head and it took everything in him to keep himself from hissing out loud. He was eleven moons old now well on his way to becoming a warrior. If, his father had been there he would have run up to him and say "You've always doubted me and now look at me." A sense of pride washed over him only to be replaced by a focused energy. He couldn't dwell into that place. He had to focus. He was so lost in thought that he flinched at Adderfang's voice. He then heard the softer voice of his mentor. Rising to his paws he padded out of den quickly padding toward the camp entrance. He passed the fresh-kill pile without a second glance. He would eat when he got back. Padding up to the tom he gave a slight nod. "I hope you have something interesting planned for the day Pebbleheart. I'm ready to start right away, so we plenty of time to train." he said hoping his mentor would let him leave at this very moment. He didn't want to waste anymore time he needed to train as much as possible.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEACHWING !!
Light ginger molly with pale green eyes
gender. female age. thirty-four moons rank. warrior romantice interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. none
    The light ginger molly awoke with a start at the sound of Adderfang's loud voice. She snorted rising to her paws, and padding out of the den. That was no way to wake apprentices. Her eyes scanned the camp as she watched as one of the warriors Goosefeather padded toward the medicine cat den. She was curious why she was going there though it was a silly question to ask even herself. She hoped she was alright. Turning her gaze away she watched as mentors gathered their apprentices and headed out for training. Unfortunately, for her she wouldn't be joining them, because she didn't have an apprentice of her own. So, she just sat in camp watching everyone go about there business her tail brushing the ground softly.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ three.

Postby vaermina » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: lightpaw

indentdapplestar turned her head when she heard paw-steps approaching her. it was lightpaw, one of the clan apprentices. dapplestar purred in greetings. "good morning, lightpaw." at her comment about adderfang, she nodded. "he sure does. however, i'm sure he just has your best interests in mind. it's always good to get into the habit of waking up early." she spoke calmly. personally, dapplestar saw other ways to connect with the younger cats of the clan without being so brutal but adderfang was older than her and had been alive during ravenstar's reign. ravenclan was much more violent back then. it was not unusual for a lot of the older cats in the clan to still live in the same mannerisms. she knew that the apprentices probably didn't realize it, and that was a good thing. they did not need their minds being clouded with such thoughts. they needed to be bright and open-minded and ready to learn. they had quite a few apprentices this season, enough to where nearly every warrior had one. even dapplestar had an apprentice, mottlepaw. she wasn't going to wake her up; she'll wait until she awoke herself. dragging his apprentice out at the crack of dawn was perhaps adderfang's style of training but it certainly wasn't dapplestar's.
        indentshe glanced at the younger she-cat. "how's training coming along?" she was still quite the ways from earning her warrior name but dapplestar was curious.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw

indentthe young cat responded to adderfang with nothing but enthusiasm and eagerness. good. that's what he liked to hear. it's easy to mope at dawn because of how early it was but badgerpaw seemed eager to get a move on. adderfang rarely experienced any sort of begrudging behavior from the apprentice, anyway. adderfang flicked his tail in response. "i was thinking that today we could do a little bit of patrolling. i'm sure that dapplestar is going to organize an actual patrol but it'll be good practice for you to learn how to maintain a border without clanmates around. there's been recent scents of an outsider near our territory, and once you become a warrior there'll be plenty of more where that came from. it's important for you to be able to recognize those scents." it was important for adderfang to teach badgerpaw how to monitor borders properly. with such dense vegetation and sharp cliffs in ravenclan territory, it can be hard to maintain a proper border. if you miss even one crucial scent, you could risk your clan's safety by accidentally passing over the scent of a loner or perhaps a predator. not to mention, there might be a scent of a badger or fox about and badgerpaw needed to learn what to do if such creatures are scented on their territory.
        indent"later i might try and convince some of the other warriors if you and the other apprentices could have a training session pertaining battle techniques. it's been a while since we had one of those. it'll be a chance for you to demonstrate what you have learned." badgerpaw was nearing the end of his apprenticeship, so there was not a lot of things left to teach him. adderfang had taught him a lot about battle techniques when he first became an apprentice. adderfang had no doubt he'd excel in such a session with the other apprentices. of course, all battle sessions were safe - claws were not allowed to touch fur - but it was good for the apprentices to learn off of each other. they're all around the same moons and while some knew more than others, their relative experience was the same. it'd be good practice.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: pinepaw

indentmousepaw looked up from her prey when she heard a familiar voice. pinepaw. of course. she didn't know who she had expected. he was always slinking around her, making comments and the occasional flirt. it was amusing, to say the least. "morning, pinepaw," she responded, some amusement trickling into her tone. "i'm doing just fine this morning. how about you? fawnsong hasn't shoved any herb sorting duties onto you yet?" she teased, flicking his shoulder with the tip of her tail. fawnsong was harmless and a good medicine cat but she knew that she probably had a hard time with the older apprentice. pinepaw was enigmatic to her. he had redeeming qualities as a warrior when it came to his size and potential to defend the clan and hunt, but he was a medicine cat apprentice. a medicine cat apprentice! she had no idea if he had been chosen for the position or if he chose it himself but she assumed he was forced into it. he didn't really seem to like his duties as a medicine cat apprentice. well, who would? it was a position reserved for cats who have the compassion and morality to take it on. mousepaw knew she could never live such a tempered life. she would hate to have to stay in the camp all the time patching up wounds or healing sick cats. there's nothing quite like hunting or being able to defend the clan's borders, and a sliver of her found it sad that pinepaw couldn't experience that either. it would be fun to be able to go hunting with him or perhaps have a lesson together about battle techniques. in another life, perhaps.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:05 pm

sneezetuft / f / 23 moons / tags; swallowpaw

sneezetuft gave an apologetic smile. "i slept okay," she mewed, whisking her tail. "today we're going to do some battle practice." she informed the young apprentice, feeling a pang of anxiety. between hunting and battling, sneezetuft was a bit better at battling. she wasn't good, but at least her chronic sneezing didn't hinder her abilities as much. instead, her fear of hurting anybody kept her from being a fierce, brave warrior. either way, she was far worse at hunting, because of her interruptive sneezes. always scaring off prey. she couldn't even count how many cats had been disappointed or angry with her for scaring off prey.

shaking the negative thoughts away, she straightened her posture. "well, let's not waste time. hurry along," sneezetuft mewed briskly, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.

pinepaw / m / 14 moons / tags; mousepaw

pinepaw's eyes flashed with irritation as mousepaw mentioned his medicine apprentice duties. "i've already done them," he huffed sharply, glaring at the ground. he didn't like talking about his role in the clan; he didn't want to be associated with being a medicine cat. he shot an apologetic look at mousepaw. "sorry. i just..." he trailed off, not sure if he wanted to admit that he hated everything about being a medicine cat, although he was sure it was obvious by now.
"take me hunting with you." pinepaw implored suddenly, urgency lacing his voice as he gazed into mousepaw's pretty eyes. "please, i need to get out of here, i need to breathe," he explained, feeling the sudden sensation that his skin was crawling, and his claws were itching.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:16 pm

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ edge of training grounds ═══

Sundusk padded through a damp, grassy clearing, looking for prey. He paused, sniffing the air and taking in the view. The dew on the nearby undergrowth sparkled like stars on a clear night, the grass swayed gently with the breeze that pulled the clouds along the perpetually foggy, pale sky, and the crisp morning air filled his lungs with a primal joy that Sundusk had not felt in a long, long time. He allowed himself an ear-to-ear grin as he took in his surroundings, breathing deeply to pick up traces of potential prey to sink his sharp claws into. He smelled a faint scent of clan cats in this clearing, perhaps about a day old. He would have to move on quickly from the area. A few calls of squirrels alerted him to their presence, and he began to track them along the far edge of the clearing, nearly obscured by the pine trees, shrubs, and rocks.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Dapplestar ═══ camp ═══

Lightpaw took a bite of her prey before puffing out her chest proudly and answering Dapplestar's inquiry.

"Thunderfall taught me how to hunt and a little bit of fighting techniques! I still have a lot to learn but I think I'm doing great! I can't wait for today's lesson," Lightpaw proclaimed, perhaps a little too loudly, but she was excited about her training. Waking up early could be forgiven, for training to become a warrior was rewarding and pretty fun. "Maybe I'm good enough to wet my paws in a hunting patrol," Lightpaw mused, partially to herself. She thought a bit about how proud her parents would have been of her progress, but quickly shook off the brief moment of melancholy by burying her muzzle in the remainder of her food before her emotions displayed clearly on her face for every cat to see.
Last edited by Ephemeris on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ four.

Postby vaermina » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:35 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: lightpaw

indentdapplestar liked hearing the young cat's enthusiasm. she chuckled lightly. "perhaps when the next hunting patrol is organized, you'll be able to tag along with thunderfall." dapplestar had no doubts that many of the apprentices would grow to be strong warriors. they had good mentors. of course, dapplestar would prefer if lightpaw went along with thunderfall if they did go on a hunting patrol. even though there'd be other cats in the patrol, they could all wander off to track their own scents and dapplestar was not too comfortable with the apprentices being by themselves in the forest. she never was comfortable with that idea. it's always better for the apprentices - for any cat, really - to explore ravenclan territory with a partner. that way if trouble did arise, there'd be another cat there to lend some aid.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw

indentthe young cat responded to adderfang with nothing but enthusiasm and eagerness. good. that's what he liked to hear. it's easy to mope at dawn because of how early it was but badgerpaw seemed eager to get a move on. adderfang rarely experienced any sort of begrudging behavior from the apprentice, anyway. adderfang flicked his tail in response. "i was thinking that today we could do a little bit of patrolling. i'm sure that dapplestar is going to organize an actual patrol but it'll be good practice for you to learn how to maintain a border without clanmates around. there's been recent scents of an outsider near our territory, and once you become a warrior there'll be plenty of more where that came from. it's important for you to be able to recognize those scents." it was important for adderfang to teach badgerpaw how to monitor borders properly. with such dense vegetation and sharp cliffs in ravenclan territory, it can be hard to maintain a proper border. if you miss even one crucial scent, you could risk your clan's safety by accidentally passing over the scent of a loner or perhaps a predator. not to mention, there might be a scent of a badger or fox about and badgerpaw needed to learn what to do if such creatures are scented on their territory.
        indent"later i might try and convince some of the other warriors if you and the other apprentices could have a training session pertaining battle techniques. it's been a while since we had one of those. it'll be a chance for you to demonstrate what you have learned." badgerpaw was nearing the end of his apprenticeship, so there was not a lot of things left to teach him. adderfang had taught him a lot about battle techniques when he first became an apprentice. adderfang had no doubt he'd excel in such a session with the other apprentices. of course, all battle sessions were safe - claws were not allowed to touch fur - but it was good for the apprentices to learn off of each other. they're all around the same moons and while some knew more than others, their relative experience was the same. it'd be good practice.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: pinepaw

indentpinepaw's huff of irritation only garnered an ear flick from mousepaw as she finished her meal. she wasn't disturbed by his hostility towards the subject. she knew how much he despised being a medicine cat apprentice. it was a little worrisome to think he'd be the next medicine cat with all the built up anger inside him but she supposed there's nothing one can really do about the situation. however, pinepaw's plea to take him hunting with her startled her. "what?" she hadn't been expecting that. was that even allowed? mousepaw was clueless about medicine cat skills. obviously, they're knowledgeable about herbs but can they even hunt? they aren't trained by warriors to do so. she had a feeling pinepaw has snuck out of camp to hone in on his skills but it's different if both of them were caught with pinepaw not being allowed to participate in such activities. however, hearing the urgency in his voice, mousepaw felt bad. perhaps they could sneak out for a while and do some hunting. her mentor, littleheart, had yet to make an appearance. he was probably still asleep. if he went looking for her, she could just tell him she was out practicing by herself and send pinepaw away before he was discovered. with a sigh, she rose to her paws and glanced around. everyone was busy doing their own thing. mentors talking to apprentices, warriors getting meals. she looked back at the tom-cat. "fine," she agreed with a slight huff. "littleheart is still asleep so we have some time to go out. let's go before we get our ears cuffed." she began making her way to the camp's exit, none too eager to stay and linger.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ mottlepaw and littleheart, post one

Postby yoonoh » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 am

molly • eight moons • apprentice • in ravenclan camp • with dapplestar, lightpaw
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Mottlepaw woke as the other apprentices surrounding her stirred, and as she lifted her head she noticed Adderfang's scowl. The sun was bright entering the den, they must've slept in a little later than their mentors wanted. She wasn't an earlier riser either, yet nevertheless gave her limbs a quick stretch before heading out alongside the rest of her clanmates. Glancing around the camp, she noticed Mousepaw and Pinepaw at the fresh-kill pile. Seeing a rather filled pile this early in the morning made her stomach let out a low growl, however she felt wrong taking from it without leaving prey in return. In an attempt to steer her gaze away from the fresh-kill, Mottlepaw noticed Dapplestar talking to Lightpaw. She and the other apprentice weren't exactly friends, yet they weren't strangers to each other either. Mottlepaw padded over to the two cats, giving a curt nod as a greeting.

tom • thirty two moons • warrior • in ravenclan camp • with none
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Littleheart had dreamed that night of hunting in an unknown territory, where prey was plentiful in the sunlit forest. He was stalking a vole, keeping his movements limited yet couldn't help but stretch his claws into the dirt beneath him, longing to feel the thrill of capturing the prey. Closer and closer he got, steering away from lone twigs and leaves, before preparing his hind paws for a pounce.... Littleheart startled awake from a sharp growl coming from Adderfang to the apprentices. He gave a low grumble, wanting to return to his dream, but began standing upright once he noticed several of the warriors' nests were now empty. The sunlight beaming into the den meant that it was well into morning, so he wasn't surprised to see many cats already in the camp. He made his way towards a small patch of flattened grass, on his way making eye contact with his apprentice, Mousepaw. The she-cat wasn't a morning cat either, so he let her have her time in the morning before they would have to decide whether to join a patrol or do some one-on-one training. Littleheart sat in the grass, giving his pelt a few licks.
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:47 am

sneezetuft / f / 23 moons / tags; swallowpaw

sneezetuft gave an apologetic smile. "i slept okay," she mewed, whisking her tail. "today we're going to do some battle practice." she informed the young apprentice, feeling a pang of anxiety. between hunting and battling, sneezetuft was a bit better at battling. she wasn't good, but at least her chronic sneezing didn't hinder her abilities as much. instead, her fear of hurting anybody kept her from being a fierce, brave warrior. either way, she was far worse at hunting, because of her interruptive sneezes. always scaring off prey. she couldn't even count how many cats had been disappointed or angry with her for scaring off prey.

shaking the negative thoughts away, she straightened her posture. "well, let's not waste time. hurry along," sneezetuft mewed briskly, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.

pinepaw / m / 14 moons / tags; mousepaw

pinepaw exhaled in relief, and gave mousepaw a broad smile. "thanks, kitty," he meowed, gratitude and teasing lacing his gruff voice. he gulped up the last morsels of his meal, and then hurried after mousepaw toward the entrance. he relished as he pushed himself through it, breathing in the clear, crisp air of the morning. pinepaw's stumpy tail twitched with delight at the prospect of leaving camp for something other than scavenging for herbs. he shuddered at the thought of having to nip any more sharp-tasting leaves from their stalks. the only other time he left camp was to watch the other apprentices training. he refused to go his life without learning any warrior skills. this was a perfect opportunity to put what he knew to the test. he gave a sideways glance to mousepaw. "this is going to absolutely shock you, but i've watched a lot of apprentice training sessions in my spare time." he confessed, recalling perching himself up in trees early in the morning near the training hollow, watching apprentices practice hunting techniques and combat moves, and then later trying them out for himself privately.

as soon as he finished speaking, a strong whiff of prey-scent hit his nose. winking at mousepaw, he dropped into a hunter's crouch. he never cared for his stumpy tail, but pinepaw had to admit that his tail - or the lack thereof - was quite useful here. he didn't need to worry about it trailing on the ground or alerting prey. he crept forward, sniffing out and following the direction of the prey. it finally came into view; a small mouse. pinepaw smiled to himself. he trekked forward, and once he came close enough, pinepaw leaped forward, skillfully sinking his claws into the mouse, and then delivering a killing bite. his eyes glowed with triumph, and he confidently padded back to mousepaw, dropping the mouse at her paws. "how's that for a medicine apprentice, kitty?" he meowed brashly, but he chuckled in a friendly manner.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 am

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Deerpaw

Pebbleheart

The large warrior narrowed his eyes as his apprentice made a b-line for the camp's entrance, completely ignoring the food pile he'd passed on the way over. He let out a small sigh and gave the younger male a shake of his skull "It's not smart to train on an empty stomach you know. You need the energy." Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a small smile and nodded in response to his question, his long tail swaying slowly behind him "Well, as you know, you have your warrior exams coming up soon, and I want to make sure your hunting technique is perfect.. so we'll begin there. Later on we might include ourselves in a little sparring match with a few other apprentices." The large tom got to his paws as he finished speaking, his gaze focused completely on his young pupil, a feeling of pride overwhelming him at the sight. It was no secret that this young apprentice had some problems due to the absence of his father, and Pebbleheart was happy that he could be of some help.. especially since he couldn't help but feel as though Deerpaw was his own son. He could see himself in the young tom.. a young kit abandoned by his father.. spending his entire life trying to prove himself to someone who isn't even there. Pebbleheart had decided a long time ago that he would do everything in his power to mold Deerpaw into the warrior he'd envisioned himself as.. no matter what obstacles got in his way. The siamese tom motioned for his apprentice to follow him as they made their way out of camp and into the forest, a small sigh leaving his jaws as the fresh, early morning scents filled his nostrils "I'll follow you. This session is all about honing your skills."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Adderfang

Badgerpaw

The small tom only nodded in understanding, feeling somewhat nervous about patrolling the borders with only himself and his mentor, thought he would never voice his concerns to the cat in question. As reluctant as he was to complete the training the older tom had outlined for him, he knew that no other cat in their clan could raise him to be what he wanted quite like Adderfang could. He knew he needed to trust in his mentor's ability and go with the flow.. especially if he was going to get his training over with as soon as possible and become a warrior. "Sounds good to me. Let's get started right away." The black and white tom stood up and gave his mentor a quick dip of his skull, his mind wandering as he waited for his mentor to lead the way out of camp. Badgerpaw knew he wasn't the best when it came to fighting techniques, especially since he'd been so timid when he first arrived.. but this sparring session would mean he was showing off his mentor's ability to teach.. not just his own skills in battle. The warrior had been tough of him in the beginning.. teaching his discipline and control.. something he had to use when it came to battling with an opponent. With the end of his training quickly approaching, he had to show that he was the best.. or at least act like it, if he wanted to prove himself to his leader. He snapped himself out of his thoughts and refocused his attention on the tabby warrior, a new kind of fire burning in his belly.. he was ready for this.

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Sneezetuft

Swallowpaw

The fluffy apprentice shot her mentor an empathetic smile as she neared her, the sounds of her mentors sneezing still ringing in her ears. She had grown used to the sound over the moons, especially when it came to their hunting sessions.. she had to learn to ignore the startling sound and remain focused on her work. Swallowpaw nodded slowly as her mentor explained the training session, not at all surprised that the older fae chose to work on battle techniques rather than hunting. She knew that her mentor had trouble when it came to prey.. especially when their clan mates would react negatively toward her tendency to scare it away. The only thing she knew she could do to help was remain positive, something she was great at doing "Awesome! I was hoping you'd say that.. I think my moves are getting a bit rusty. I'll follow after you Sneezetuft." The black and white fae's lips curled up in a wide smile, her tall ears perked high atop her skull as she began walking toward the entrance of camp. "Can we go over that one really cool move again? I was practicing it a little bit with Badgerpaw, but I can't seem to get it right.."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Fawnsong

Goosefeather

Goosefeather sat outside of the warriors den with a smile spread across her jaws, her fluffy tail wrapped neatly around her paws as she remained seated. She decided to wait a bit before attempting to join any patrols, somewhat relieved that she didn't have an apprentice to look after for the time being, especially with how much her paws seemed to ache recently. She decided that today would be the day she finally went to see Fawnsong about her pain, though she was reluctant to do so. The tabby warrior just watched as her clanmates bustled around camp, some more ready than others to begin the long day that lay ahead.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me