𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Postby monsteras. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:28 pm

β˜… Ravenfrost⏡
―――――――――――――――――
β—„ twenty-two moons|tom|heterosexual|tagged; lilypaw β–Ί
    indentationOpening his eyes to fill the warmth of the sun creeping into the den, the small tom got to his paws tiredly. The day before was really hard on him, spending most of the day with his apprentice. Shaking his fur to get his nest out of his fur, he walked out of the den into the clearing of camp. Seeing his apprentice outside the apprentices' den with Robinpaw, he twitched his whiskers in thought. Something made him want the tom away from the she-cat but he just pushed the jealousy out of his head to focus on the day. Padding over to his apprentice, he waved his tail in greeting to both of the young cats. "Lilypaw, are you ready for battle training today?" He questioned her, ignoring the other tom.

β˜… Rosewing⏡
―――――――――――――――――
β—„ twenty-nine moons|she-cat|heterosexual|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentationWalking out of the warriors den after a nice slumber, the calico spotted a group of her clanmates eating their morning meals. The energetic cat padded over, grabbing a small mouse and settled beside Lionheart. Taking her first bite, she glanced over at the tom with amused eyes. The odd eyed calico looked over at the apprentices' den with longing eyes, wishing she would get one to mentor one day.
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: Robinpaw, Ravenfrost

Lilypaw chuckled as she frightened the older apprentice ”scared you again did I? Maybe you should expect to see me at every corner!” β€œWell.. wanna come with me and see if Gorsetail is in the warriors den too?” she smiled as she turned, ready to turn and wake up Ravenfrost. When the Tom approached her she smiled ”o..oh good morning Ravenfrost!” she smiled and paced over to his side to press her fur into his ”sure am! I trained hard last night... so I’m ready to show you what I’ve got!” lily smiled up at the older Tom with a sense of confidence

SilverFlame
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags:

SilverFlames head lightly cocked to the side in suspicion ”restless night huh? And strange dreams... sound about right.. I had the same kind of night, seems like I was up every hour. I caught Lilypaw sneaking out last night, I didn’t approach her but we should tell her mentor..” SilverFlame sighed
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Emberstar
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( leader ) ( located: camp )

Emberstar tilted her head. β€œSneaking out? Did you see where she was going? Was she alone?” She asked, eyes furrowed with confusion. Now, that was unusual. Lilypaw was such a good apprentice, loyal and dedicated to her clan. Why would she be sneaking out? It just didn’t make sense.

Cherrytail
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Cherrytail almost seemed to be pouting. Her brother always picked on her, though they both knew it was all in good fun. Still, Emberstar was much less annoying to be around. β€œWhatever, old bat.” She smirked. β€œOld bat? We’re the same age, you mouse-brain!” Lionheart cried, shaking his head. β€œActually, you’re the oldest by five minutes.” Cherrytail shot back.

Lionheart
    ( thirty moons ) ( tom ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Lionheart sighed, trying to seem disappointed, but was unable to keep the grin off of his face. Cherrytail was the most stubborn cat he knew, besides maybe Emberstar, and he loved her for that. β€œI apologize for my sister’s behavior. She ran into a tree as a kit.” He whispered to Rosewing, shooting Cherrytail a playful glare.

Robinpaw
    ( eleven moons ) ( tom ) ( apprentice ) ( located: camp )

Robinpaw shrank back, his eyes drifting to his paws. He could tell by the warrior’s gaze that he wasn’t wanted there. The minute Ravenfrost arrived Lilypaw’s attention immediately shifted to him, as it usually did. Robinpaw knew it was normal for an apprentice to become close to their mentor, but the relationship between Ravenfrost and Lilypaw seemed much more...intimate than normal.
α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:54 pm

β˜… 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•
M/19/Likes Silverflame/Tagged;;
The tom rose from his slumber and groggily made his way into the clearing. He wasn't super hungry yet, so he began to groom his fur. Gorsetail used long and careful strokes to get the dust and moss out. He enjoyed grooming, so he often dragged it out as long as he could. Not only did this give him something to do, but he always looked nice afterwards.

--
β™› 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓬𝓸𝓫𝓻π“ͺ
F/43/Likes Nobody/Tags;;
The ginger tabby shecat was still asleep in her nest. Hissingcobra always slept in late, as she was not a morning gal. She didn't dream, at least nothing she could remember, but her whiskers still twitched from the immense satisfaction she got from just being unconscious. Some would describe her as lazy, however that isn't the case. She's extremely productive when she does work, but she just waits until later in the day to do anything.

--
❦ 𝔹𝕒π•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
M/9/Likes Nobody/Tags;;
Batpaw exited into the clearing. He seemed fully awake and alert, however it was because he never got the chance to fall asleep. He had been far too awake, for no reason. He stalked to the freshkill pile and chose a fish. It was practically the only thing Batpaw ever ate, he absolutely loved fish. However, he always had to chew mint to get the smell from his mouth. A few apprentices had taken notice of his fishy breath and made fun of him for it. They no longer do it now, as he got the problem under control.
✿ π’«π“Šπ“‡π“…π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ ✿ fΡ”Ο…β„“Ρ• ✿ π“Ÿπ“ͺ𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ✿

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

ImageImageImage
ღ 𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ღ
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:24 pm

SilverFlame

SilverFlame nodded ”Yes she was alone.. I’ve heard rumors that she sneaks out to train by herself.. I wouldn’t be so suprised though with the way she’s out all day with Ravenfrost.. they train so much longer then any normal mentor and apprentice so she must be pushing herself hard. I’m worried she might hurt herself though.” SilverFlame sighed softly at the feeling he had, he felt as if Lilypaw pushed herself too hard. She was so young, and she was a promising warrior but.. was worried that without guidance she might hurt herself and delay her training ”tell me about your dream though.. I’m curious now.” SilverFlame smiled at Emberstar
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:35 am

Emberstar

Emberstar shook her head with a sigh. β€œSilverflame, you are my deputy. I would trust you with my life. However, this dream is a matter for Antpool and I to handle.” She replied. She felt bad keeping the dream from Silverflame, but until she knew what the dream meant she had to be wary.

α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ wrote:
    Cherrytail

Cherrytail almost seemed to be pouting. Her brother always picked on her, though they both knew it was all in good fun. Still, Emberstar was much less annoying to be around. β€œWhatever, old bat.” She smirked. β€œOld bat? We’re the same age, you mouse-brain!” Lionheart cried, shaking his head. β€œActually, you’re the oldest by five minutes.” Cherrytail shot back.

Lionheart

Lionheart sighed, trying to seem disappointed, but was unable to keep the grin off of his face. Cherrytail was the most stubborn cat he knew, besides maybe Emberstar, and he loved her for that. β€œI apologize for my sister’s behavior. She ran into a tree as a kit.” He whispered to Rosewing, shooting Cherrytail a playful glare.

Robinpaw

Robinpaw shrank back, his eyes drifting to his paws. He could tell by the warrior’s gaze that he wasn’t wanted there. The minute Ravenfrost arrived Lilypaw’s attention immediately shifted to him, as it usually did. Robinpaw knew it was normal for an apprentice to become close to their mentor, but the relationship between Ravenfrost and Lilypaw seemed much more...intimate than normal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilHoneyBee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:06 am

x
x

ππ«πšπ¦π›π₯𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 ──── β™› ❝ wise counselor. ❞

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: content

tags; open!

the brown tom quietly lay in the warrior's den, his tail curled tightly around his muscular build. rumbleclaw's golden eyes opened, stepping out of the den. he stretched his limbs out, parting his lips to yawn. as he looked around, his eyes landed on the fresh-kill pile. he huffed, noticing it was a bit short on prey. while he was hungry, he didn't want to take anything if someone else needed more. he pulls his paw to his face, giving it a small lick before dragging it over his face. he watched as other cats woke and walked by him to move on with their day. he'd give them a small bow of his head to give a silent hello and then continue on grooming himself.

x
x

x
x

π†π«πšπœπžπ­πšπ’π₯ ──── β™› ❝ beautiful and pure of heart. ❞

i. female ii. fourteen moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: tired

tags; open!

gracetail groans as the sun makes its way into the warrior's den. she was in no way, shape or form, a morning cat. she'd sleep until sunhigh if she could. however, her clan needed her and she couldn't be too lazy. as she tiredly walked from the den, she sighed as she looked around. everyone was already so awake and ready to start the day, including her younger brother, crowpaw. he was always ready to learn and care for his clan. this made the shecat very happy. she raised him well and she hoped her mother and father would agree.. wherever they were.

x
x

x
x

π‚π«π¨π°π©πšπ° ──── β™› ❝ innocent soul. ❞

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: wide awake

tags; robinpaw (direct), ravenfrost, lilypaw (indirect)

crowpaw burst from the apprentice den, walking over to the fresh-kill pile and taking a small sparrow. he was quiet a small cat, so this sparrow would keep him content for most of the day. as he ripped out the feathers, he noticed robinpaw deep in thought. he picked up his prey and made his way over to the fellow apprentice. he made sure that the other young tom was sure of his presence before speaking up, "mornin' robinpaw." he said, words slurred by the sparrow still between his jaws. he dropped it, looking to ravenfrost and lilypaw who seemed to be talking about training. again. the female apprentice obviously looked up to her mentor and wanted to do well by him. he seen the way that lilypaw spoke with robinpaw and frankly, the tom didn't like it. however, he wasn't one for confrontation, and kept his words to himself. "why don't we.. go over here?" crowpaw suggested, motioning away from the mentor and apprentice.

( hope it's cool to pop in. )

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:17 am

Emberstar

Emberstar shook her head with a sigh. β€œSilverflame, you are my deputy. I would trust you with my life. However, this dream is a matter for Antpool and I to handle.” She replied. She felt bad keeping the dream from Silverflame, but until she knew what the dream meant she had to be wary.

Cherrytail

Lionheart

Robinpaw

Robinpaw looked up as Crowpaw joined them. His eyes flickered back to Lilypaw for a moment, watching her closely. His eyes were wide and observant, taking in her every movement. Something about the relationship between her and her mentor threw him off. Perhaps he was just jealous. He turned his attention back to Crowpaw, nodding awkwardly. β€œSure...” Robinpaw replied, forcing a smile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:36 am

SilverFlame

Silverflame smiled, as he heard Emberstar trusted him with her life. ”I completely understand Emberstar, If you think only Antpool and you can handle this dream, then I agree whole heartedly” Silverflame lightly pressed his body into Emberstar, with friendly intent ”Have you eaten?with all this worry.. I think it’ll be best that you have something to eat. I wouldn’t want you withering away.” Silverflame chuckled softly as he gave a small yet cheerful smile.
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am

Emberstar

Emberstar chuckled, shooting a glance at the fresh-kill pile. β€œI’ve been avoiding the fresh-kill pile this morning. My dearest siblings have been bickering more than usual this morning. I didn’t want to get pulled into one of their squabbles.” She replied. She loved her siblings, but they could be a little much at times for the mature molly.

Cherrytail

Lionheart

Robinpaw

Robinpaw looked up as Crowpaw joined them. His eyes flickered back to Lilypaw for a moment, watching her closely. His eyes were wide and observant, taking in her every movement. Something about the relationship between her and her mentor threw him off. Perhaps he was just jealous. He turned his attention back to Crowpaw, nodding awkwardly. β€œSure...” Robinpaw replied, forcing a smile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me