➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Postby Basalt0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:57 am

Stormpaw
"I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, I sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ."
Male ░░░ Nine Moons ░░░ Warrior Apprentice ░░░ Location; Camp ░░░ Mentions; None, open.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The tabby tom let out a careless and rather loud yawn from the apprentice den,
stretching his front legs lazily. After finishing up from his noisy stretching, he padded
out from the apprentice den, eyes squinted from when the sun hit it's overwhelming
rays towards his face. He looked around, pupils narrowing before deciding to sit down,
curling his long and bushy tail around his large paws. He began to groom the soft and
long fur around his neck which stuck out much like a lion's own mane. After finishing
up, Stormpaw stayed seated, looking around in camp with squinted eyes, striped tail
flicking from beside him. It had only been minutes from his wake and already he was
way too bored for his liking. The large apprentice turned his attention back to the
apprentice's den, debating whether or not he should wake up one of his fellow denmates
and demand them to do something to entertain him. He shook his head, flicking a tufted
ear before turning his attention to his large white paws.

Stormpaw tapped the earth underneath him lightly before doing so with another paw,
letting out a grunt. He laid down on his white furred belly with a loud groan. He stayed
there for a couple of seconds before tufted ears perked up instinctively. His eyes narrowed
in concentration, trying to pin point the location from the noisy insect. Finally, eyes set upon
a grasshopper which seemed to be lost and looking for it's way out of the home of rather large
looking cats to it. The nine moon old licked his whiskers, crouching down a bit more before
crashing a paw onto the grasshopper. It scrambled around under his white paw before finding
a way out, leaping away. Stormpaw wasn't having it though. He leaped right after the grasshopper
too but it only tried to scurry away even faster, hopping with it's might. The tom let out a low,
annoyed growl and hopped after it as well, completely concentrated on the grasshopper and
forgetting the world around him.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: in your actual rp replies, please do not include images
Basalt0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:35 am

[[I apologize for being on mobile atm]]
Moon feather // Tags: LionSong // Location; Lake // Pansexual// Warrior
The grey she-cat gently settled herself onto the banks of the lake, dipping her paws in and staring at the fish swimming rapidly away. "You know, you're not going to catch much standing in the middle of all of them. They may have small brains, but their main instinct is to swim away" she mused, and then chuckled when she realized she'd likely startled the tom. "I didn't realize you liked the lake, " she purred, not paying him much attention as she retraced her paws from the bank to watch the minnows come back. "LightningPaw hates it. You'd think it was poison from the way that tom acts about coming to the lake. But it's truly beautiful out here. " she said, her tone hushed and cheerful. Her light grey fur danced across the grass as it came loose from her long pelt, and she quickly stabbed a paw into the water, hooking it around the unsuspecting crappie. She smirked as she quickly tossed it onto the bank and killed it with a bite, then finally looked up to LionSong. "what brings the great deputy of JuniperClan to the middle of the lake?" she asked, cocking her head for emphasis.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:47 am

Rosestar | 30 moons | She-cat | Leader | 9 lives | Crushless (open!) | In camp | T: Stormpaw
The tortoiseshell leader stretched as she looked around the camp. A few cats were up, including her punctual deputy, a couple of warriors, and Stormpaw. The apprentice was fervently chasing down some sort of bug, and Rosestar laughed to herself a little bit before padding over. “I certainly hope you’re this focused on your training as well, Stormpaw,” she mewed with a small smile.

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Foxpaw | Crushless (open!) | In camp | T: Open!
Pineglimmer woke, yawning quietly. Stepping over heaps of fur and tangled paws, she managed to escape the clump of warriors who were still knocked out. Her first instinct was to greet her sister, but she looked busy with an apprentice. Speaking of which, Foxpaw seemed to be asleep still, as she couldn’t see him. Humming to herself quietly, Pineglimmer decided to warm up with some battle moves. She was feeling especially energetic today!

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Lionsong | Crushless (open!) | Lake | T: Lionsong, Moonfeather
Turtlepaw shook his fur out and trotted towards his mentor. It had taken him ages to find and follow the deputy’s trail, but it led him all the way to the lake. Pausing as he saw Moonfeather approach, he wondered whether or not to interrupt. Lionsong was an awesome warrior, and was a great mentor, even if he could be impatient sometimes, making his training fun. And he was the DEPUTY! How lucky he was! “Good morning, Lionsong,” he mewed respectfully. Dipping his head to the grey she-cat, he greeted her as well. “Hi, Moonfeather.”
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basalt0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 am

Stormpaw
Male ░░░ Nine Moons ░░░ Warrior Apprentice ░░░ Location; Camp ░░░ Mentions; Rosestar.
Stormpaw was still completely concentrated on the bug, surprisingly not even
hearing the pawsteps of his leader. The tabby tom perked his tufted ears curiously
when he had felt shade on his back but didn't pay attention to it, still trying to stop the
grasshopper. Finally, after a couple of seconds, the tom slapped a large white paw onto
the grasshopper. He let out a proud purr before jumping when he heard someone's voice.
He slowly turned his head over to the source of the sound and felt his fur fluff up in
embarrassment. He quickly sat up, puffing his chest out and clearing his throat awkwardly.
"Rosestar! Good morning!" The tabby apprentice meowed to the tortoiseshell female. "How
are you on this fine morning?" He meowed, long whiskers twitching uneasily, still clearly
embarrassed to be caught doing such a childish act. "And yes... I've been focusing on my
training a lot! It's very important to me." He announced with a flick of his bushy tail.

The rather large apprentice flicked his striped tail yet again from beside him, bringing it
around his large paws. Instinctively, his gaze went to drift over something else, not being
able to rest his eyes in one place before just growing bored and wanting to do something
else, even if it was something as small and careless as scanning his eyes over something
else. He perked his tufted ears when he noticed that what he was doing seemed quite
rude, even though he himself did it often. Stormpaw turned his full attention back onto
Rosestar, awaiting for her response with fluffed up fur.

Last edited by Basalt0 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basalt0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:16 am

Rosestar | 30 moons | She-cat | Leader | 9 lives | Crushless (open!) | In camp | T: Stormpaw
The leader just smiled at the apprentice. “I’m doing very well, thank you, and that’s good to hear.” Noticing the tom’s energy she whisked her tail and nodded to herself. “Why not come hunting with me? Your mentor seems to be asleep for now, and you look like you need to get some of that boredom out,” she purred, rising. “It will be a good way for me to check on your training as well, though I’m sure you’re doing very well.”
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basalt0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 am

Stormpaw
Male ░░░ Nine Moons ░░░ Warrior Apprentice ░░░ Location; Camp ░░░ Mentions; Rosestar.
The warrior apprentice tilted his head in surprise. "Oh! Yeah, that's good to
hear," The tabby tom meowed in response, ear flicking in her direction. He perked both
of his ears up at her response. "What?!" He asked, letting out a happy purr. His
whiskers twitching in wonder before rushing onto his large white paws. He nodded
eagerly, smile large. "Really? That'd be really fun!" He meowed, tilting his head a
bit before looking around. "And it'd help the clan! It'd be a win-win situation!" His
grin only grew and he spun around a bit to calm himself, neck fur fluffing up some
more in excitement. "When are we going?! Right now?!" He asked, clearly excited
and eager to show the thirty moon old leader his strength and abilities when it
came to hunting.

Stormpaw turned his attention onto his large paws. They were quite a problem when it
came to hunting though. He was often clumsy when it came to the hunting crouch and
sometimes he lacked the required patience to wait for the right moment to strike when
it came to prey. He turned to Rosestar, ears perking up. "Maybe you could help me with
something?" The apprentice asked, tilting his head before perking his ears up some more
in alarm. "That is.. If you'd like to help me," The tabby meowed. "I'm sure you're busy and
all so... I don't want to like... Y'know, waste your time or something." He shrugged, striped
and bushy tail lashing out from behind him in response. The fluffy tramp twitched his nose
curiously.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Basalt0

Basalt // He/Him // New Player
RWBY // Warriors // Harry Potter
Looking for friends! // Always
up for some roleplaying!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x"I'm the colorless sunrise,
never good enough."

Basalt0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

Rosestar chuckled at Stormpaw’s excitement. His motives were very noble; if he toned down a bit, this cat was going places. Crouching down to match him at eye level, she laid her tail on the ‘paw’s back. “Of course is like to help you. I’m never too busy to help someone,” she replied gently. “The fact that you’re even asking for help is admirable; not every cat is wise enough to do so. And yes, right now,” The tortoiseshell answered.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basalt0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Stormpaw
Stormpaw perked up his tufted ears in surprise, whiskers twitching before he broke
off into a large grin. "Awesome! Thank you, Rosestar!" He purred softly, striped tail
resting on her shoulder respectfully before returning his tail back. He tilted his head
curiously. "Should we maybe bring more apprentices? Or would that be too overwhelming?"
He asked, nose twitching. He was sure that the apprentices would eagerly want more
training, especially from the leader herself. "Although I feel like they just wanna sleep in
to avoid do anything." The tabby snorted, wrinkling his nose at the thought before he
perked up his large ears. "Is that how apprentices were back then too, Rosestar? Were
they that lazy too? I bet you were all active and hunting and training! That's how you
became leader, right?" The tom asked, sitting down as he awaited eagerly for the she's
response.

(Rather short, sorry about that. I have to go to sleep and writer's block.)

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Basalt0

Basalt // He/Him // New Player
RWBY // Warriors // Harry Potter
Looking for friends! // Always
up for some roleplaying!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x"I'm the colorless sunrise,
never good enough."

Basalt0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:10 pm

“I became leader because I worked hard for my clan,” she replied. “Most of the time, yes, I was up and ready to train both as apprentice and warrior, but that doesn’t mean I never slept in.” Swishing her tail thoughtfully, she wasn’t sure how many apprentices were up, but Stormpaw was right to think of them. “If you want to find some other apprentices, I’ll gladly take you all out. Don’t take too long, though,” she purred.

(Oh don’t worry about that at all haha! Hope you slept well!)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dovaogedi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 am

LIONSONG
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
----------------------------------Location; Lake ◆ male ◆ 28 moons ◆ pansexual ◆ deputy
-----Lionsong jumped upon hearing Moonfeather. He turned back to the minnows that had been swimming around his paws to have disappeared. "I come here to think sometimes or when I get bored. I also enjoy dipping my paws, especially after a long day" He replied, the water sloshing around his legs as he approached Moonfeather.
-----"Oakleaf doesn't like the lake either. He is afraid he'll be swept up in the currents" He joked, looking around to find more minnows. He looked up again when he heard his apprentice, Turtlepaw, greet them.
-----"Turtlepaw, how do you feel about having a quick lesson in fishing? Perhaps Moonfeather would like to join us?" He asked, stepping out of the lake and giving his paws a shake.
Last edited by dovaogedi on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
dovaogedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me