๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby cautiousculpeo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 am

Fire That Rages Through Forest
She-Cat | 33 moons | Hunter | Crush: x | Tags: x

Fire slowly blinked and looked around the dark cave walls. Her long ears twitched, the tips feeling a slight breeze that drafted through the den.

Acorn on Forest Floor
Tom | 10 moons | Guard Softpaw | Crush: x | Tags: Rain

Acorn swished his long haired tail along the cold stone floor, he sat up quietly, hissing under his breath as the sharp paw prodded him. His teacher Rain stood over him, murmuring his name. โ€œIโ€™m up Iโ€™m up donโ€™t get your whiskers twisted.โ€ He grumbled hauling himself up..

Jagged Rock Beneath Tree
Tom | 33 moons | Guard | Crush: x | Tags: x

Open
Last edited by cautiousculpeo on Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:38 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๐ŸŒช๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผฏ๏ฝ† ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
๐ŸŒชMale๐ŸŒช42 Moons๐ŸŒชHunter๐ŸŒชNo romantic intrest๐ŸŒชNo apprentice๐ŸŒชMentions: -- ๐ŸŒชTags: Open๐ŸŒช
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Thunder padded out of his den with a yawn. His tail swayed as he glanced around the camp. Everyone else was either still asleep, just waking up, or sitting around the camp. Thunder flicked his tail in annoyance. How long until everyone woke up? His green gaze traveled over the few cats that we're awake. None of them seemed to be getting ready to go hunting. Which was exactly, what he wanted to do. He sighed wondering when they would set out. Soon he hoped. Since it didn't, seem like anyone would be leaving anytime soon he padded back into his den. Crawling into his nest with a sigh he closed his eyes. He didn't go back to sleep though. He would just wait until everyone else got up. Then, he would see if there was any hunting that could be done.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜€๏ผค๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผค๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ†๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โ˜€Femaleโ˜€32 Moonsโ˜€Guardโ˜€No romantic intrestโ˜€Apprentice: Rabbit Leaping In Snowโ˜€Mentions: Frost, Smoke, Rabbit โ˜€Tags: Openโ˜€
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Dust glanced around the camp her ears twitching. The rest of the cats we're still asleep. Her amber eyes glanced briefly at Frost and his apprentice before turning away. She would need to find her own apprentice soon. Her long tail twitched slightly at the thought of possibly checking the borders. She laid down her ears pricked as she gazed around the camp lost in thought.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผง๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โMaleโ10 MoonsโSoft-PawโNo romantic intrestโMentor: Tortoise That Hides In ShellโMentions: -- โTags: Openโ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Sleeping
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:00 am

โ„๏ธ
Nickname
Ice
Name Ice of Frozen River
Age 35 Moons
Rank Star-bringer
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Snow

๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice turned his skull toward the guard's den, just in time to see a familiar snow-white tabby pelt leave it. He smiled at the older tom's respectful gesture before giving his skull a dip in the guard's direction "Morning, Snow." The star-bringer hopped down from his perch and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, which was looking a bit sad. The lithe tom looked around the camp, his eyes catching on his sister, who stood outside of the hunter's den and looked in. Guessing she was in the process of forming a patrol, the star-bringer padded back toward his den, which he settled himself down in front of.

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Nickname Smoke
Name Smoke of Blazing Fire
Age 10 Moons
Rank Guard Soft-paw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Frost

๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ

Smoke awoke with a snort, his eyes focusing on the entrance of the soft-paw den as he pulled himself onto his paws. It was definitely a bit too early for him, but it was always good to get a head start before the rest of the clan.. especially if that meant he could join the dawn patrol. The eager tom trotted out of the den, his jovial gaze searching the bright clearing for his mentor, who happened to be sitting a few fox-lengths away from him, food in his jaws. Smoke chuckled softly as he made his way over to the older tom, a smile spreading across his jaws "Good morning Frost."

๐ŸŒฑ
Nickname
Willow
Name Willow that Whispers in Wind
Age 35 Moons
Rank Hunter
Gender Female
Mate/Crush Open
Tags Thunder

๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow awoke as paw steps sounded at the entrance of the den, her legs itching to get out and run. The long-limbed fae rolled out of her nest with a yawn and pushed toward the opening that led into the clearing, her gaze focusing on Thunder for a moment, before returning to the earth in front of her. She knew the older tom was probably looking to go for a hunt, but she decided it was best to leave him be until he returned from the den. Willow padded quickly into the clearing, her still-tired eyes shifting between each of the cats that sat in camp, her gaze lingering on her brother for a moment, before searching for any other hunters she could form a patrol with. Realizing that she was the only hunter who seemed to be out and about, she padded back to her den and poked her head in, attention focusing on Thunder as she called out to him "Thunder, I'm going to go and wake my apprentice up.. would you be willing to form a patrol with us?" The long-furred balinese stood still for a moment as she awaited his reply, her tail flicking nervously.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:20 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๐ŸŒช๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผฏ๏ฝ† ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
๐ŸŒชMale๐ŸŒช42 Moons๐ŸŒชHunter๐ŸŒชNo romantic intrest๐ŸŒชNo apprentice๐ŸŒชMentions: -- ๐ŸŒชTags: Willow๐ŸŒช
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Thunder laid in his nest his ears twitching occasionally. His opened his eyes slightly to glance around the den. He then noticed that Willow was awake. Most of the other hunters had an apprentice to train. Thunder was not among those cats that did. Did he mind? Not really. Only at times like this. He watched as the molly padded out of the den. His green gaze scanned the den slowly. His tail twitched when he noticed movement by the den entrance. Glancing over he saw Willow standing there. He pricked his ears tilting his head slightly. "Of course." he said with a nod. He would never turn down a patrol. He leaped out of his nest padding toward the entrance. "I'll wait for you by the camp entrance.," he said as his tail swayed slowly. It wouldn't take long for Willow to fetch her apprentice. They should be able to leave shortly.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜€๏ผค๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผค๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ†๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โ˜€Femaleโ˜€32 Moonsโ˜€Guardโ˜€No romantic intrestโ˜€Apprentice: Rabbit Leaping In Snowโ˜€Mentions: Frost, Smoke, Rabbit โ˜€Tags: Openโ˜€

Dust glanced around the camp her ears twitching. The rest of the cats we're still asleep. Her amber eyes glanced briefly at Frost and his apprentice before turning away. She would need to find her own apprentice soon. Her long tail twitched slightly at the thought of possibly checking the borders. She laid down her ears pricked as she gazed around the camp lost in thought.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผง๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โMaleโ10 MoonsโSoft-PawโNo romantic intrestโMentor: Tortoise That Hides In ShellโMentions: -- โTags: Openโ

Sleeping, feel free to wake him
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:31 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
river which flows with strength // female // 20 // hunter // no relations // tags: sparrow
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> When River woke, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. For a moment she was lost in the dream world, flying high in the sky with birds and exploring low into the ground, crawling around various caves. Alas, she finally came to herself when the other hunters and guards began waking up and exiting the den to assume their roles within the tribe. She sighed, missing the dream world, before getting herself up and exiting the den. It was still fairly early in the morning, so she decided to take a moment to wash herself before looking for her apprentice. Sparrow had been doing well so far in the two moons she had ben mentoring the soft-paw; in fact, it was very possible that the young she-cat would surpass herself in skill one day when they were older. After she shook herself off like a dog (which was both demeaning and effective) and licked herself clean, she approached the apprentice's den to find Sparrow. "Sparrow, are you in there?" she asked, poking her head through the entrance.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
rabbit leaping in snow // male // 8 // guard soft-paw // no relations // tags: open
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> He raced through the tall grass, head forward and tail low. Rabbit was chasing another cat, one with a strange scent. They seemed to know what they were doing as they were performing many of the same maneuvers that Dust had been teaching him, only better, as they seemed to have more experience. He knew this was a race he was going to lose, so he decided to put all his strength into leaping forward when he woke with a start. Aw, mouse-dung, he internally groaned, excited to see the end of his dream. Either way, since he was now awake, Rabbit figured he ought to go ahead and assume his duties under Dust, his mentor. Before he did any of that, though, he exited the den and found a nice shaded area to clean himself off. Rabbit found great pride in a clean and untangled coat, so he always spend a few moments making sure he appeared presentable. This was a little difficult considering his long-ish coat usually got some nice little tangles while he slept, but Rabbit always managed to find a way to work things out.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:49 am

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
โ„๏ธ
Nickname
Ice
Name Ice of Frozen River
Age 35 Moons
Rank Star-bringer
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Snow

๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ

Ice turned his skull toward the guard's den, just in time to see a familiar snow-white tabby pelt leave it. He smiled at the older tom's respectful gesture before giving his skull a dip in the guard's direction "Morning, Snow." The star-bringer hopped down from his perch and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, which was looking a bit sad. The lithe tom looked around the camp, his eyes catching on his sister, who stood outside of the hunter's den and looked in. Guessing she was in the process of forming a patrol, the star-bringer padded back toward his den, which he settled himself down in front of.

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Nickname Smoke
Name Smoke of Blazing Fire
Age 10 Moons
Rank Guard Soft-paw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Frost

๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ

Smoke awoke with a snort, his eyes focusing on the entrance of the soft-paw den as he pulled himself onto his paws. It was definitely a bit too early for him, but it was always good to get a head start before the rest of the clan.. especially if that meant he could join the dawn patrol. The eager tom trotted out of the den, his jovial gaze searching the bright clearing for his mentor, who happened to be sitting a few fox-lengths away from him, food in his jaws. Smoke chuckled softly as he made his way over to the older tom, a smile spreading across his jaws "Good morning Frost."

๐ŸŒฑ
Nickname
Willow
Name Willow that Whispers in Wind
Age 35 Moons
Rank Hunter
Gender Female
Mate/Crush Open
Tags Thunder, Hawk

๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow smiled as the older tom got to his paws, excitement coursing through her veins at the thought of going for a good hunt "Great. I'll meet you there once I get Hawk up." She dipped her skull toward the hunter and made her way over to where her soft-paw slept among the others. The lithe fae stuck her head in and called into the nest, her soft voice echoing off the walls "Hawk, time for you to get up. We're going to go hunting with Thunder this morning." The pretty fae shot her apprentice a smile before making her way out of the den and setting herself down at the entrance, her tail curling patient around her paws as she waited for the younger fae to wake up.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:50 pm

panther who stalks in speckled snow
    @wolf

the old tom yawned, lying uncomfortably on his back. his eyes flickered upwards instantly as he heard wolf's footsteps. his fur slid against the floor as he rolled onto his stomach, giving a grunt as he looked over at the shaman tiredly, but happily. "good morning, dear wolf," he rasped, stretching out his paws and kneading his moss. "i'm quite fine, thank you. how are you, young tom?" he flicked his ears before zoning out, then shaking his head. "some water would be nice," he meowed quietly.

rain that disturbs pebbles
    @acorn

"oh, dear, you can sleep more later," the molly dragged her tail over acorn's flank, "trust me, i was like you when i was younger, but it isn't that bad. remember, when you're done, no one can force you to get up." the grey cat pulled herself away, flicking her tail happily. "where would you like to go today?"

moon that shines on dewdrops
    @no one

the molly snoozed peacefully

rat that squeaks quietly
    @no one

he quietly pretended to sleep out of fear
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:45 am

Fire That Rages Through Forest
She-Cat | 33 moons | Hunter | Crush: x | Tags: x

Fire approached a slender long eared softpaw, flicking her golden tail across the smaller cat's shoulder she purred. "Hello Night." She rasped a tongue lovingly across the young softpaw's ears. She felt bad for the sweet she-cat, loosing her blood so close to becoming a softpaw, the black cat tended to look sad and she wanted to make sure her softpaw was safe and happy. "Are you ready for hunting? Hope we dont see any sharpclaws today." She flicked her tail quickly like a snake.

Acorn on Forest Floor
Tom | 10 moons | Guard Softpaw | Crush: x | Tags: Rain

Acorn growled and pushed his way up and past his Teacher. He flicked their tail off of his flank and proceeded to get up and leave the den. "Im not your newpaw. Dont treat me like it." He shook his long hair, rasping a tongue over his paw to drag across his ear "You really cant force me to do anything anyways." He hissed under his breath. "Lets just get on with it ok? Im tired of talking." He paced lightly, attitude brimming on his face. His paws tingled with annoyance and irritation.

Jagged Rock Beneath Tree
Tom | 33 moons | Guard | Crush: x | Tags: x

Open

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:28 am

โญ
Nickname
Night
Name Night of Stormy Gales
Age 9 Moons
Rank Hunter soft-paw
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Fire

๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š

The long-furred she-cat jumped a bit as her mentor approached from behind, startled slightly by the sudden sound of the older fae's voice. She quickly turned herself around and put on a smile, a genuine one, as she looked into her mentor's bright eyes "Of course I am! Can we get going now? It looks like Willow and Thunder are going out." The now-purring she-cat motioned toward the camp's entrance with a flick of her tail, her gaze shifting between the three cats as they gathered for their hunting patrol.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:44 pm

panther who stalks in speckled snow
    @wolf

the old tom yawned, lying uncomfortably on his back. his eyes flickered upwards instantly as he heard wolf's footsteps. his fur slid against the floor as he rolled onto his stomach, giving a grunt as he looked over at the shaman tiredly, but happily. "good morning, dear wolf," he rasped, stretching out his paws and kneading his moss. "i'm quite fine, thank you. how are you, young tom?" he flicked his ears before zoning out, then shaking his head. "some water would be nice," he meowed quietly.

rain that disturbs pebbles
    @acorn

"and i'm not yours either," rain gave a rusty purr at the softpaw's remark, "you should learn some respect, but, i can't force you, can i."
    the molly sighed, shaking her head and fluffing out her fur as she moved away from him, ears twitching towards the entrance of the home of the tribe, before turning her head and glaring at her trainee. "if it makes you feel better i can ask for one of your friends to join us."

moon that shines on dewdrops
    @no one

the molly snoozed peacefully

rat that squeaks quietly
    @no one

he quietly pretended to sleep out of fear
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes