π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby ☁hqshii.milk☁ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:35 am

shecat~13 moons~med cat apprentice~location: camp~mentions: brightpaw and sunpaw
~~~~~~~~~~
frostpaw felt bored. she decided to walk over to the apprentices' den. she peeked her head inside. she didn't see anyone inside. she wondered if they had all awoken. she padded outside the den to find cats crowding the fresh kill pile. frostpaw did feel hungry. but she wanted to greet the other apprentices first. so she trotted along over to the fresh kill pile.
"hello fellow apprentices!" frostpaw exclaimed, as she shook her long, fluffy tail.
Last edited by ☁hqshii.milk☁ on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
☁hqshii.milk☁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:39 am

Shatteredstrike - 45 moons | Tom | Mentioned; Briarstar, Silverfoot, Cloudshade and Sunpaw
      Shatteredstrike peaked an eye open the sunlight streaming in through the bushes, he realized he was up a bit too late. He quickly sat up and groomed himself, he needed to send out the dawn patrol for the morning. He stood up before turning to Silverfoot, he prodded the smaller cat with his claw. "Silverfoot, You, Cloudshade and I will be the dawn patrol." He dipped his head at the she-cat before hastily padding out of the warrior's den towards Cloudshade; "Cloudshade, Silverfoot and I will be heading out for the dawn patrol. I would like you to join us." He nodded towards the two smaller warriors before thinking, "I should take out Sunpaw too, he hasn't been on a patrol in ages." The thick-furred tom shook out his broad shoulders as he padded across the camp to poke his large head into the Apprentice's den, "Sunpaw! You'll be heading out with Silverfoot, Cloudshade and I on the Dawn patrol." he called out sharply before padding to the center of the camp, he looked around before glancing up towards Briarstar's den, he felt his fur grow hot but he shook his head. Now was not the time to be thinking of Briarstar, he had a patrol to run.

Thistlethorn- 25 moons | Tom | Mentioned; Snowspirit

Thistlethorn slinked out of the warriors den with a huff, he figured he should go out hunting for the clan he looked around to see if any other warrior who would join him, he turned back to see the blind she-cat sleeping in her den. He gruffly padded over to her and nudged her a bit too roughly, "Snowspirit, would you like to go hunting? The fresh-kill pile is looking empty."
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(1)

Postby Sugarkitza » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am

{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The snowy white shecat was curled up in a small ball in her nest, enjoying the peace she had, and the silence. Dreaming was always a wonderful thing, anyways. Her ears twitched somewhat at the nearby pawsteps, but the blind cat paid it no mind until she was actually nudged for attention. Pretty, sightless blue eyes opened immediately in surprise, and Snowspirit jumped up to shy away from the prodding mitten. Unable to see the visitor, she simply leaned in to give the Tom a quick sniff. "O-Oh.." The female mumbled, just nodding and standing upright to stretch where she was. "Of course, Thistlethorn."
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(2)

Postby wildsight » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:00 pm

β˜… B R I A R S T A R
{Female} {42 Moons} {Leader} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike} {Tags: Open}

Briarstar was still lying in her nest. She licked her chest fur and glanced at the den
walls. Her mind once again drifted to other thoughts. Of Timberstar. He had been clan leader
before her and now he was gone. No cat knew what happened to him. She remembered the
scene all too well. Only his scent and blood...she shook her head furiously trying to get rid of
the thoughts. She couldn't think about Timberstar now. She had a clan to run. She glanced
around the den and realized that the sun had risen more. She was wasting time here. She got out
of her nest and padded out of her den. She glanced around the camp and relaxed when she
saw that the clan was running smoothly. Her eyes caught movement and she turned to see
Shatteredstrike. He was getting the dawn patrol ready as usual. She knew she had chosen
the right cat for the job. He would make a fine leader one day. She then sat outside her den
watching her clan.

✦ C L O U D S H A D E
{Male} {30 Moons} {Warrior} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: Aspenpaw} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike} {Tags: Hollyshine}

Cloudshade was beginning to get impatient. Where was everyone? Why we're they still asleep?
He shook his head dislodging the thoughts. He was tired of waiting. Maybe, he could go hunting himself.
No, that wouldn't do any good. Then, others might start looking for him when they did get up. As, he
thought about this he suddenly heard a voice. He had been slightly aware of movement but didn't
pay any attention to it. His ears twitched as he looked over to see a young molly walking towards him.
He tilted his head at the molly his ears bright. "A little. The pile is getting low. I hope everyone else will
be awake soon. We should go ahead and catch as much prey as possible." he said when a
moment later Shatteredstrike came out of the warriors den. He nodded to the tom and pricked his
ears when he heard he was coming with him on the dawn patrol. He turned his gaze back to Hollyshine.
"Seems like they're finally getting up. See you later." he said as got up to walk
over to the camp entrance and wait of his clanmates.

☼ B R I G H T P A W
{Female} {10 Moons} {Apprentice} {Crush: --} {Mentor: Hollyshine} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Sunpaw}

Brightpaw flinched awake. Something had touched her. She glanced around before her eyes
landed on Sunpaw. She sighed watching the tom. He was an older apprentice soon to be a warrior.
She tilted her head at him her eyes watching him keenly. "What did you do that for?
Shouldn't you be doing something else?"
she asked as she got to her feet. She batted a paw
at him her tail swaying. Just then she heard Shatteredstrike's call. She waited for him to call her
name. But he didn't. She sighed turning her gaze from the clan deputy to Sunpaw. "Guess you
should get going."
she said to the older tom.
Last edited by wildsight on Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:01 pm

SPIDERLEAF
( Tom ) ( 32 Moons ) ( Medicine Cat ) ( Mood: Refreshed ) ( Apprentice: Frostpaw ) ( Tags: None ) ( Mentions: Frostpaw, Silverfoot )

Spiderleaf blinked, opening his eyes and looking around. The light of dawn seeped gently into the den, and signaled the Siamese to get up. Spiderleaf stood and shook his pelt, noticing Frostpaw had already left the medicine den. Spiderleaf pushes his way out of his den and let his crossed eyes adjust to the sunlight as the whole of camp came into his view. Spiderleaf padded forward, wondering what his younger, half sister Silverfoot would be up to this morning. Though the two shared different fathers, he still considered her his sister. Spiderleaf felt his balance begin to wane and he stumbled on his paws with a gasp, just barely catching himself before he stopped for a moment, letting himself recover. Spiderleaf’s ears became hot with embarrassment as he looked around, hoping no one noticed.

ASPENPAW
( Tom ) ( 10 Moons ) ( Apprentice ) ( Mood: Jittery ) ( Mentor: Cloudshade ) ( Tags: None ) ( Mentions: Cloudshade )

Aspenpaw has bolted out of the apprentice den as soon as sunlight hit the den, he was always up and excited to go. Aspenpaw was busy trotting around camp, examining things that may have changed over night and over all just being a tad annoying and getting in the way. Aspenpaw stopped and sat on the ground, flicking his tail as he waited for his mentor. Aspenpaw couldn’t help the fact that he was excited, the apprentice was gunning to become the best greatest warrior, or even deputy! Aspenpaw knew he had to work hard to achieve his goal though, and that’s all he was trying to do.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☁hqshii.milk☁ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:08 pm

shecat~13 moons~med cat apprentice~location: camp~mentions: spiderleaf
~~~~~~~~~~
she found a ball of moss lying around. frostpaw chased after the ball as it got pushed near the medicine cat den. frostpaw tumbled over to the medicine cat den. she saw spiderleaf and said, "hello spiderleaf!" she cheerfully jumped up and down, her eyes filled with happiness.
☁hqshii.milk☁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legend speaker » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:38 pm

HOLLYSHINE | (molly) (29 moons) (interactions cloudshadow, brightpaw) (camp) (apprentice brightpaw)

xxxxxxHer ears twitched sympathetically with the tom; of course he was antsy to get out there, warriors want nothing more than to serve their clan. A low chortle escaped the she-cat as she shared his worry for a brief moment, turning to face the deputy as a patrol was called out. "That's your cue." It was a shame she wasn't called, but a purr still resounded in her chest when the tom padded off with a goodbye. She was left alone for a brief moment, glancing up at the leader whom had emerged from her den. A fine warrior, and an even better leader, there was perhaps no one better to fill the spot that Timberstar once held, though grief still wracked her chest.
    xxxxxx"Stay safe!" Hollyshine suddenly called out to the patrol, tail waving carefully in the air before turning back and catching sight of her own apprentice, Brightpaw. After Shatteredstrike had gathered up Sunpaw, Frostpaw only staying a moment herself before preoccupying herself with her own mentor, she figured she could spare a few moments to relax with her apprentice. After Cloudshadow took his leave, Hollyshine approached the small feline, pressing her tongue against Brightpaw's forehead. "You look so disappointed; don't worry, we'll head out soon for some practice, I promise."

SUNPAW | (tom) (15 moons) (interactions brightpaw, shatteredstrike) (camp) (mentor shatteredstrike)

xxxxxxThe tom let out a purr at his victory, tail waving through the air as some sort of victory flag. "You wish!" Sunpaw just barely ducked out of the way of the paw, standing up to full height when he heard the deputy - also serving as his mentor - calling him. He sighed, pressing his nose briefly to her shoulder before bounding up after Shatteredstrike. Perhaps he would receive an assessment soon, considering he was close to the age where he could become a warrior, if not a moon or two away from it. "What are we patrolling today?" The tom inquired once he caught up, head tilted slightly in sheer curiosity.
legend speaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imacat=^+^= » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Velvetpaw

(She-cat) (12 moons old) (Location: Camp)

Velvetpaw blinked open her blue eyes and stretched. She looked around the den, noticing that some of the apprentices were already gone. Sighing, she padded out of the apprentice's den and into the camp, squinting against the bright sunlight of the morning. Velvetpaw had never been very close to any of the other apprentices, with no siblings of her own and all of the other apprentices being younger or older than her by at least a few moons. Velvetpaw had always closed herself off from the other apprentices and had never had very many friends, but she was starting to grow tired of being alone. After all, it was only a matter of time before she would be old enough to have a mate. Although she was nervous to talk to the other apprentices, Velvetpaw knew she had to take the chance to make some friends before it was too late. She noticed Aspenpaw and timidly walked over to him.

"Umm, h-hello Aspenpaw," she mewed quietly.
Last edited by Imacat=^+^= on Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imacat=^+^=

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Shatteredstrike - 45 moons | Tom | Mentioned; Briarstar, Silverfoot, Cloudshade and Sunpaw
      Shatteredstrike dipped his head as he padded out of the camp with the others following behind him, he looked over at his apprentice Sunpaw, "We'll be patrolling the west border, maybe explore some of that unexplored territory. We'll see.". The broad-shouldered tom padded his way through the territory his ears raised and his mouth open, ready to scent anything out of place.

Thistlethorn- 25 moons | Tom | Mentioned; Snowspirit

Thistlethorn dipped his head and replied "I'll be waiting by the entrance, I'm thinking we hunt near the river." the tabby tom slinked out of the den his fur all tufted and sticking out every which way. He sat down by the entrance casually trying to slick down his fur but to no avail.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(2)

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:11 am

{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The fae nodded slowly, sightless blue eyes wide. As he left, she let out a relieved sigh and went to lick a stray patch of chest fur, only then carefully moving after him. She didn't exactly feel like running into anything or anyone. The river would be fine as long as Snowspirit could be careful. "Very well."
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me