MODS PLEAE LOCK: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 am

๐Ÿ‘ป ษขสœแดsแด›า“แด€แด„แด‡

Male | Tags: Open, Timberstar | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface awoke with a start, his long fur sticking up in every direction from his tossing and turning the night before. He pulled himself up out of his nest and sighed as he made his way out into the clearing, welcoming the warm sunlight that bathed over him, as he had been feeling a little chilled from the cool breeze that swept through the warriors den. The large tom padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked off a small mouse, noting that the pile was nearly empty and that the clan would soon need to go out and get more. He noticed a familiar face in the camp and padded over to her, a small smile spreading across his maw "Good morning Timberstar" Ghostface sat a few paw-steps away from the fae, his sights set on eating the mouse he'd grabbed for himself. He bent his neck down and began to devour the small animal, his sharp teeth making quick work of the creature, which was eaten in only a few short bites.

๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Open | Location: Camp | Mentor: Ashfire

Batpaw rolled over in his nest, a quiet grumble coming from his throat, he hated waking up, but the sunlight filtering through the walls of the apprentice's den made it impossible to sleep in any later than dawn. He crawled out of his nest and out of the den, his narrowed eyes scanning the clearing as they adjusted to the change of lighting. The raven-furred tom sat outside his den and began to groom his messy fur, which had twigs and moss scattered in it from his nest and the active sleep he seemed to have had.

๐Ÿ”๏ธ แด€sแด˜แด‡ษดา“แด€สŸสŸ

Female | Location: Warriors den | Tags: Open | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Aspenfall sighed quietly in her nest, refusing to get up at such an early time, especially since she'd gotten little to no sleep the night before, due to a recurring nightmare she'd been having for the past few nights. The flipped herself over and continued her attempt at falling asleep, though she wasn't very successful in doing so.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 am

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Embersong|tags; open

Dreampaw stirred in her nest, opening her sleepy eyes she rose from her nest before licking off moss and sticks that had clung to her fur. Walking over to where the herbs were stored she decided to get a head start with training. Sorting through them she pulled out the dead or rotten herbs her tail flicking to show she was concentrating. After sorting the dead herbs from the fresh ones she gathered the dead herbs in a beech leaf so they were easy to carry away to bury. Picking up her small bundle she went out of the camp, a little distance from the camp she buried the dead herbs then walked back to camp her tail flicking nervously, she kept looking around in case something tried to grab her. Finally reaching camp she let out a relieved sigh her fur flattening on her shoulders. Walking over to the prey pile she grabbed a thin looking mouse and a colourful bird. Walking to the medicine cat den she placed them on the ground. โ€œEmbersong, I brought prey.โ€ She called softly to her mentor.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:54 am

Lilypaw

I stretched, it was early in the morning but she had a hard time sleeping the night before. I padded out of the apprentice den and felt a sharp pain of hunger fill my stomach... Maybe I should eat... My mentor was talking to the Leader Man the freshkill pile is looking pretty low.. only a few measly mice are left, there old and probably cold since they were caught the night before. I thought โ€œGhostface!โ€ I didnโ€™t mind that I was interrupting a conversation.. the clan needed to eat, that was probably more important than talking about dreams or something
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[laddies my name is]โ”โ”โ”
โžดโžดโžด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[ welcome]โ”โ”โ”
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[to my]โ”โ”โ”
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:11 am

Male | Tags: Lilypaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface turned to the she-cat as his name was called, a small smile spreading across his maw "Good morning Lilypaw.. we should go hunting, what do you think?" The large tom waved a goodbye to his leader and padded toward the entrance of the camp, looking over his shoulder a few times to make sure his apprentice was following behind him.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:19 am

Lilypaw

I and nodded โ€œactually I was just thinking that.โ€ โ€œThe clans gotta eat you knowโ€ I flexed slightly โ€œbeside whoโ€™s better to help feed the clan than the best hunter alive? โ€œ I boasted slightly as I scampered after Ghostface. โ€œAnyways.. did you sleep well?โ€ I asked with a slightly interested tone because I was cold last night.. and she havenโ€™t slept well
โžดโžดโžด
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:32 am

Male | Tags: Lilypaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface nodded toward her as she replied, happy she was in the same mindset he was in "Great, let's do some hunting then.." The large tom led her out of the camp, a small chuckle rumbling in his throat and his eyes rolling at her confident comment "Of course, there's no cat better to hunt for the clan." He turned to look at her as he stopped in a small clearing, giving her a small shrug as he recalled the sleep he had last night "It was alright, I got a little cold but I was still able to sleep. How about you?"

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Open | Location: Camp | Mentor: Ashfire

Batpaw rolled over in his nest, a quiet grumble coming from his throat, he hated waking up, but the sunlight filtering through the walls of the apprentice's den made it impossible to sleep in any later than dawn. He crawled out of his nest and out of the den, his narrowed eyes scanning the clearing as they adjusted to the change of lighting. The raven-furred tom sat outside his den and began to groom his messy fur, which had twigs and moss scattered in it from his nest and the active sleep he seemed to have had.

๐Ÿ”๏ธ แด€sแด˜แด‡ษดา“แด€สŸสŸ

Female | Location: Warriors den | Tags: Open | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Aspenfall sighed quietly in her nest, refusing to get up at such an early time, especially since she'd gotten little to no sleep the night before, due to a recurring nightmare she'd been having for the past few nights. The flipped herself over and continued her attempt at falling asleep, though she wasn't very successful in doing so.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:37 am

Lilypaw

I smiled and waved my tail โ€œI didnโ€™t sleep to great, it seems like I was up every minute..โ€ I sighed โ€œyou know I canโ€™t be the best at everything.โ€ โ€œAuthough Iโ€™m the best at most things, thatโ€™s what most cats say.โ€
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me