πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:11 am

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|No assigned mate|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:OPEN

Firewillow wakes up and stretches. "Looks like Rainypaw is visiting Stormypaw again. Apprentices' these days" she chuckled. "I'll go eat breakfast then." The light orange tabby she cat pads out her den and to the prey pile. She grabs a rat and eats there by the pile.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:28 am

Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Tags: Firewillow//Mate: Sootnose

The tom took notice to Firewillow as she sat down to eat a rat. He looked over at his mate, Sootnose. The she-cat didn't even seem like she cared what he did or who he talked to, they were just assigned to be mates, not really mates.
The tom flickered his tail in annoyance. The whole time they've been mates she hasn't really spoken to him. He felt like no matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't be able to hurt her if he didn't at least try bonding with the she-cat.

The tom let out a small sigh, finished his prey, then decided to start a conversation with Firewillow. Maybe Sootnose had noticed but tried not to say anything? "Greetings, Firewillow. How has your day been?" The tom asked.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:52 am

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|No assigned mate|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Smoketail

She looks up at Smoketail and swallows her last piece.
"Greetings Smoke tail. I'm doing just fine, thanks for asking." She said in her sweet voice. She buries the bones and lays down, her paws tucked underneath. "I'm just confused on why we need to be assigned mates and not take mates of our own. It's very unusual for a clan." She told Smoketail.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 am

Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Camp, Next To Fresh-Kill Pile//Tags: Firewillow

Smoketail was about to make a rude remark, but he couldn't help but agree. It'd help cats fine mates, sure, but what if the leader chose the wrong cat? He couldn't help but think about poor Sootnose, who had the misfortune of being his mate.

"I agree." Smoketail said. "It'd be easier if we just chose who we loved by ourselves rather than a leader. Besides, what if their mate didn't actually love them? Then that could be a problem." The tom looked back over to where he last saw Sootnose. He and the she-cat had been mates for a whole season yet she still didn't talk to him. Her brother did, but not her.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire

Postby Chiirios » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 am

[ 𝕏 ]β”β”β”π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•’π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; nervous/hungry | location; camp | rank; senior medicine cat |
| mate; none | age; 67 moons | apprentice; firewillow & rainypaw |
| tags; open |

𝕏
Sunfeather sat in his den, specifically his makeshift nest of feathers and leaves, sleeping peacefully. Well, as peaceful as he could get. Quite frankly, Sunfeather was never peaceful. Even in his sleep, he twitched unnaturally.
He was an odd cat. When he was younger he was fine, but as his aged inclined, his mind went into a sharp decline.
His eyes suddenly flew open and he frantically glanced around.
"Still in the den? S-still in the den. Still in the den." He muttered to himself, his eyes darting all around frantically. He was still in the den. Yep, same old den. Same musty smell, same herbs, same nest. Still in the den.
He sat up, his eye twitching. He bent his head forward and licked his fluffy stomach fur a few times before getting to his feet and heading outside into the main part of camp.
Looking around, there didn't seem to be too many cats. Ashstar was near the fresh-kill pile, chowing down on a rodent or something. Sunfeather decided to head over there. He was a little wobbly on his feet, but he didn't pay any mind to it. His stomach growled, and his only focus was the fresh kill pile.

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝕀𝕧π•ͺπ•—π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; peaceful | location; camp | rank; warrior |
| mate; none | age; 17 moons | apprentice; none |
| tags; open |

𝕏
Ivyflight lay outside the warrior's den in a beam of sunlight, licking herself clean and enjoying the morning sun. The camp was quiet right now, Ashstar still not having assigned a deputy or any patrols this morning.
He needed to assign a deputy soon. A clan without a deputy was very vulnerable.
She had been hoping that Ashstar would pick her, but she knew it was a lost cause hoping for that position. She was too young and hadn't even had any apprentices yet. It made her a little upset, knowing that Ashstar kept giving he older warriors apprentices rather than younger ones such as herself. Well, she definitely was the youngest warrior. She had had her warrior ceremony a few moons ago, and no new ones had taken place since then.
Ivyflight let out a yawn, dragging her thoughts away from the deputy position and rather to a more serious one - patrols. Although they had no real enemies, they still had borders to protect and food to hunt. She figured hunting would be a good idea, whether she was in a patrol or not.
She got to her feet and started to walk out of camp so that she could go hunt somewhere less... populated.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:55 am

Flamingpaw
she | apprentice | 10 | mentor: Cloudstep|crush: open | tags: open

Yawning the young calico she-cat stood up to her nest and padded out of the apprentices den. Ears flicking she glared at the clearning, seeing if there was something going on, but cats was doing there pretty normal duties. Grooming her fur as she peeked around for her mentor mentor Cloudstep, but the white warrior was nowhere to be seen.

Spiritwhisker
she | warrior | 20 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Lionfang | crush: open | tags: open

Ears flicking she sat near the Warriors den entrance, watching as her mate was talking with his apprentice Stormypaw and Rainypaw. Sighing she really didn't mind about the tom to be her mate, but of course she did want to find the true love someday.

Brownspring
tom | warrior | 35 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Firewillow | crush: open | tags: open

He is sleeping to the Warriors den...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:25 am

》Cloudstepγ€Š
Male||Warrior||32 moon||Mate;Mouseberry||Tags;None

Cloudstep laid in the warrior, his head tucked in his side and his long fluffy tail was wrapped around his body. Most of the other warriors had mistaken him as a big ball of fluff, which spooked them. The white tom couldn't help how he slept, so he kept his distance. Anyway, he finally manged to wake up and have his fur a quick wash before walking out the den. I'm the distance,he could see flamingpaw, seem like she was preparing her for the day. He was still rather tired and wanted to sleep longer, but he knew he
Couldn't do that

( will get Tigerlily soon)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:55 am

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|Mate:Brownspring|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Smoketail

"I feel bad for you. Sootnose hasn't been paying any attention to you." She said. "And I don't know why i have Brownspring as a mate, he's always so reckless."she told him. She looked at the high rock and sighed.

Hawkbreeze|tom|25 moons|No mate|warrior|kind, rude|Tags: OPEN

Hawkbreeze came from hunting carrying a rat. He looked very annoyed. "This is the last time I well ever hunt another rat!"
he said angrily. He quickly puts the rat in the pile and pads to his nest in the warriors' den.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:56 am

A s h s t a r
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 50 Moons | Mate: TBD | Location: Camp Clearing | Tags: Sunfeather

Ashstar quickly finished eating his prey. He licked his jaw, wanting to make sure his face was clean and presentable. As he lifted his head, the tom noticed Sunfeather emerge from his den. The leader had much respect for the clan's senior medicine cat. Even though he didn't always appreciate the tom's snarky attitude. His ears flicked, watching as the tom made his way over to the fresh-kill pile. "Good morning, Sunfeather." The gray and white tom sat up as he greeted the senior medicine cat. "How are you doing today?"

M o u s e b e r r y
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Mate: Cloudstep | Location: Camp | Tags: Cloudstep

Mouseberry was almost done grooming herself when the sight of Cloudstep's long white fur caught her eyes. She sat quietly for a moment. Watching to see if he would notice her. Deciding to speak up instead, Mouseberry took a couple steps towards the tom. "Good morning, Cloudstep." The calico she-cat grinned. "Thinking about taking your apprentice out for training?" Sometimes the she-cat envied those with apprentices.

N i g h t p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Sootnose | Location: Camp | Tags: Sootnose

Nightpaw finally awoke from his slumber. He grumbled loudly as he stirred around inside his nest. His eyes blinked rapidly as the morning light peered into the den. Huffing dramatically, he rose to his paws. The apprentice stepped out of his nest and made his way out of the den. At the sight of Sootnose, he wondered if his mentor had any plans for training today. The tom's eyes were narrowed, still adjusting to the light. A slight rumble in his belly caused his fur to ruffle. Looking over at the fresh-kill pile he noticed Ashstar and Sunfeather. Eh... Not wanting to confront the leader, he decided to pad over to Sootnose instead.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 am

S o o t n o s e 🐈
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Smoketail // Apprentice: Nightpaw// Tags: Shadowstep, Nightpaw //

Sootnose snuck one last glance over at Smoketail, sadness filling her gaze. love isn't meant for everyone, Soot. Only for the lucky and beautiful. her mother's words echoed in her head for a moment before she turned away. Giving Nightpaw a small smile "Good morning Nightpaw." she said nodding her head to him. She glanced at her brother "I'll catch you later Shadowstep." she said before she stood up and moved closer to her apprentice. "Patrols haven't been sent out yet.. Hopefully we don't get called for one so we can train more." honestly Sootnose just wanted to avoid patrols because she wanted to avoid getting stuck with cats she wasn't close with. She hated acting shy around Nightpaw.. "Is there anything you wanted to work on?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

S h a d o w s t e p βš”οΈ
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Hazelmoon // Tags: Sootnose, Open //

Shadowstep looked over at his sister again as her apprentice joined her. He nodded simply as she told him good bye and watched her move further away before he frowned. Now what? He turned his head scanning the clearing as if it could give him some sort of answer. There was Hazelmoon.. Did she want to talk to him though? He hesitated, glancing towards her quietly a few times before he looked away. If only patrols were getting started this early, that would make all of this so much easier. He let out a huff and lashed his tail slightly. Times like this he wished he had an apprentice as well. At least then he could stick with his sister and have something to do this morning.

R a i n y p a w 🌧
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Medicine Cat Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Firewillow // Tags: Stormypaw, Lionfang //

Rainypaw was an early riser today, though honestly she was an early riser every single day of her life. Even as a kit she was the first of the three siblings to be awake and ready to go for the day. Her tail moved slowly behind her as she crept forward before she bounced forward, pouncing on her brother "Get up! You're going to miss out on training!" she cried. "You're not even my mentor!" her brother snapped back. Rainypaw shrugged "He's already awake." she replied simply as she got to her paws and slipped out of the apprentice's den. Her eyes sparkling with excitement as she looked around "Over there!" she said pointing with her tail as Stormypaw exited the den beside her. She ignored his huff as she let out a purr "Be sure to tell me all the cool things you learn Stormy, I can't wait to hear your stories." she wanted her littermates to stay close. So she always wanted to talk about what they'd done that day and what they'd learned. Her gaze traveled over to the medicine cat's den. "I don't know if Firewillow is up yet but I can go with you until she needs me." she said before she trotted over to Lionfang. "Good morning Lionfang!" she called out cheerfully.

S t o r m y p a w β›ˆ
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Lionfang // Tags: Rainypaw, Lionfang //

Stormypaw practically groaned as his sister went forward towards his mentor. He trailed after her slowly, sometimes he wondered if their roles should have been switched and she should have been the warrior. He dipped his head to Lionfang "Good morning." he said softly. He glanced at his sister as if her words finally reached him, Lionfang had been up before him.. Had he been waiting on him? He tried not to show how nervous he suddenly was, he hoped he hadn't kept him waiting and let him down. Maybe Rainypaw had been right to wake him up, a lot of other cats did seem to already be awake and doing things.. His yellow gaze focused on Lionfang as he tried to push those thoughts out of his head. If he'd done something wrong Lionfang would let him know so there was no need to stress over it until then. "Are you waiting for the patrols?" he asked turning his head to look around for the deputy but he couldn't seem to spot them, oh well.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me