Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Vylad » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Waspfeather

'A deputy now?' The tom thought he was a little off from the group of an cats and when the meeting was dismissed he stayed seating. "Maybe I'll go hunting or something." Waspfeather said to himself.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Rosewhisker | Location: Camp Clearing | Medicine Cat

Rosewhisker purred happily, enjoying the Clan's excitement. She turned her head as Sunbreeze meowed. "Ah, hello there!" She chirped. She drew another paw over her ear. "So, what's new today, beside the new deputy? I've been training with Cloverpaw all morning."

Ravenpaw | Location: Camp Clearing | Crush: Longpaw

Ravenpaw calmed herself down and trotted up to Softstar with a bounce in her step. She licked her chest fur to look somewhat professional, at least. She mewed a greeting to the leader. "I wanted to talk to you, Softstar," she said. "I was wondering who my mentor was going to be. I've been tagging along with hunting patrols and whatnot, but.." She paused. "Uhm, yeah," she mewed awkwardly.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Softstar | tags; Ravenpaw | crush: Lupinshadow | mate: open*pm me* | location: camp

Softstar looked up, "Oh hello Ravenpaw, who would you want to be your mentor?" she asked with a thoughtful look around the camp at the warriors and whatnot, she sat letting the she-cat think about her answer.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Vylad wrote:
Waspfeather

'A deputy now?' The tom thought he was a little off from the group of an cats and when the meeting was dismissed he stayed seating. "Maybe I'll go hunting or something." Waspfeather said to himself.

Honeybreeze

Honeybreeze yawned sleepily. The she-cat stayed awake during the cermony luckily, but she was still tired. She wanted to do something that would wake her up! Something fun!
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:40 pm

❖ Longpaw ❖

Male/10 moons/Apprentice/Camp Clearing/Open tags

Longpaw found this sunrise's meeting quite interesting. The young tom didn't really know all too much about Smokefur, but he wasn't going to underestimate her. Only time will tell, he reasoned with himself. He expanded his limbs, now a dim beige color from the marigold rays sprinting out of the sun. His irises followed a conversation his ears were tuning into. It was Ravenpaw and Softstar speaking of mentors. He recalled he hadn't selected a mentor either. He had the choices of Waspfeather, Stripepelt, Lupinshadow, Springbird, Blackheart, and Sunbreeze. That was rather a large quantity of warriors to choose from. He hoped he could find a mentor with a complimenting personality... Or someone who could appreciate his way of thinking. Perhaps somebody could help him make a decision. He scrutinized the disparate pelts around him. He could ask anybody who wasn't a candidate to avoid biased opinions.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Branchpaw | Mate/Crush: N/A (PM me) | Location: Camp clearing
Branchpaw watched his parents leave as dismissed, and he hurried back to the fresh kill pile. He quickly looked over it and happily grabbed the juicy vole he had spotted before. He gulped it down in a matter of seconds and began washing himself thoroughly.

Blackheart | Mate/Crush: Sunbreeze | Location: Near warriors den
Blackheart watched as the cats separated from the cluster beneath highrock. He drowsily began sharing tongues with Sunbreeze and they began to chat about their family.

Sunbreeze | Mate/Crush: Blackheart | Location: Near warriors den
"We have three, healthy kits. What else could we ask for? Our life is simple and nice, no need for war, as we are peaceful. Think about it, Hollowclan is the best place to be. Rogues have to deal with moving all around and never have permanent homes, and kittypets have to worry about twolegs and when they get fed. But us? We have only the best life." Sunbreeze purred to Blackheart. He agreed, and said, "Indeed we do." Her ear twitched as she began licking her ruffled chest fur.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Stripepelt | tags: Longpaw | location; camp | crush: Laketail | mate: open*pm me*

Stripepelt padded over to long paw after the meeting, "Hey Longpaw." he meowed lightly sitting beside the apprentice.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Lupinshadow || Male || Warrior || 36 Moons|| Not interested in anyone || In Camp Clearing with Smokefur ||

Lupinshadow nodded to the new deputy, Smokefur. He didn't really care who was deputy as long as they did their job right and were respectful to their underlings. The tom certainly did not strive to be deputy himself, as most cats did, but to help his clan.
Lupinshadow shook out his fur before trotting over to Smokefur. "Congratulations, Smokefur." He spoke rather stiffly to the deputy seemingly agitated like he usually was.

Springbird || Female || Warrior || 27 moons || Not interested in anyone || In Camp Clearing with Open ||

Springbird let out an exhausted yawn, she hadn't gotten a drop of sleep last night because of a stupid thorn in her nest. She figured it was one of the apprentices who had missed it but didn't really mind that much. Next time she would check for thorns before she went to sleep.
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) accepting

Postby ohcrow » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Ravenpaw | Location: Camp Clearing | Tags: Softstar

Ravenpaw was surprised. "Oh, umm..." She looked around the crowded camp. She's letting me pick? Let's see... "Well, Stripepelt doesn't have an apprentice.. Smokefur doesn't either... I really don't mind either one," she mewed. Ravenpaw secretly hoped for the new deputy, but Stripepelt seemed like an equal candidate. She saw Longpaw in the clearing, surveying the other cats. His gaze drifted over them like he was picking apart every one. Her head tilted. His thought process was peculiar, and yet strangely admirable. Her thoughts drifted from her potential mentors but came back within a few seconds. Ravenpaw snapped her head back to Softstar, embarrassed.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Branchpaw | Crush/Mate: N/A (Possibly If Female apprentice was not related to him and was a warrior apprentice then he would be a ladies man but no) | Location: Apprentices den
Branchpaw steadied himself into a crouch. His tail swishes above the ground, as he readied himself to pounce on the blowing leaf. As soon as it blew close, Branchpaw launched himself forward, landing on the leaf as he 'perfected his perfectness'. He heard the leaf crackle underneath him and almost jumped out of his fur, for the noise was louder than expected. He eventually calmed, and continued his lone hunting game.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me