❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Elders/Warriors

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❖ clovergof & ottertooth || one

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 am

𝐂 𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐎 𝐆
XXXXX▰▰▰▰

gender. molly
    rank. warrior
    apprentice: n/a
    tagged: leopard
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The warrior's den was quiet, save for the hushed breathing of her slumbering clan mates. Cloverfog was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed as she rolled balls of fresh moss into her nest, furthering the cushion quality of her sleeping place. Moss had always felt the most comfortable to her when she slept so when the grey molly had come across a particular tree who's trunk was a cesspool brimming of fresh moss, clinging with morning dew, she could hardly hesitate to gather a wad in her jaws and bring it back to camp. Once she was content with the turnout of her nest, she rose to her paws just as the sound of her leader's call rang out from outside the den. Ears perked forward in attention, the sleek grey molly turned and ducked out of the den, careful not to step on any of her slumbering clan mates. Cloverfog's soft green gaze found the spotted pelt belonging to Leopardstar and contently settled beneath where a couple cats had already gathered, waiting patiently to hear what Leopardstar was about to announce.

𝐎 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐎 𝐎 𝐓 𝐇
XXXXX▰▰▰▰

gender. tom
    rank. warrior
    apprentice: n/a
    tagged: leopard, sparrow
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He was lounging peacefully near the far side of camp, tucked away between two large boulders and a lush carpet of grass beneath his body. It was his favourite place to spend his time when he wasn't on patrols or helping out around the camp. Ottertooth let out a soft grunt as he shifted positions, twisting his body around so he lay on his back between the two boulders. The sun overhead heated up his thick pelt and warmed him to the bone. The burly tom was on his way back into a peaceful slumber when a voice called out to the whole of Thrushclan, their leader's voice to be exact. Although his body was reluctant to move from it's warm cocoon between the boulders, Ottertooth forced himself to his paws and ambled towards the growing throng of bodies gathered beneath Leopardstar. As he approached he spotted Sparrowtail and from the way the tom's head was on a constant swivel and form the way his eyes darted back and forth, the warrior was clearly searching for someone. Ottertooth bid the tom a good morning and dipped his head in passing as he continued towards the group and took a seat near the back.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Apprentices

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:05 am

Burntleaf . 34 moons . tom . warrior . tags-camp/open
    Tilting his head up towards the leader, Burntleaf stood from where he sat by the warrior den entrance, padding over towards the gathering cats who waited to hear Leopardstar's announcement. Most of the cats, of course, could guess what it would be about, the new deputy. They were in need of one and everyone could see that, although Burntleaf hadn't seen it yet himself he was sure the burden of doing everything herself was weighing heavily on Leopardstar. Although she was a new leader herself and more used to doing the deputies job, he was sure that doing both was a bit much for anyway. With his tail curled around his paws, Burntleaf waited for Leopardstar to address the clan with the rest of the warriors.

Mistfall . 27 moons . she-cat . warrior . tags-camp/open
    Perking her ears to the sound of the leaders call and the ruffling of warriors slipping out of the warrior den, Mistfall stood from her nest quickly shaking the moss from her pelt and padding after the other warriors. She would have to wait until the meeting was over to flatten her sleep ruffled fur, although it bothered her to leave it a bit out of place. Because of her long coat, it made it a bit time consuming to keep track of and it was especially bad at sun rise because she tossed in her nest so much at night. The meeting was important though and most everyone knew it, it was about time they learn who the new clan deputy would be.

Rosepaw . 10 moons . she-cat . apprentice . tags-camp/open
    Bouncing over from her spot in front of the apprentice den Rosepaw eagerly awaited what Leopardstar had to say, wondering what it could be that the leader needed to tell them that she had to call them so early. Honestly, Rosepaw was only half focused on the leader as she waited for the cats to gather, the other half of her mind wondered off to what the day would hold. She secretly hoped for combat training although it wasn't her best she figured if she worked hard enough at it then she could become the best. Of course, hunting would be good as well, she was better at that and could, therefore, show off her skill to her mentor and the other warriors to prove that she could be just as good as them. Hopefully, it would only be a few more moons before she earned her warrior name, but only time would tell.

Birch . 10 moons . tom . loner . tags-forest/open
    Keeping his body low to the ground Birch moved out from under the bush where he'd made a nest the night before, deciding it was as good of a place as any to sleep for the night. Honestly, it was well protected and unless something happened he would probably try and stay there for the next few nights. For now, though his mind wandered to food, ears perked for signs of prey as he worked through the forest.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:53 am

Leopardstar
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; leader
age;; 77 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; she-cat
apprentice;; n/a
tagging;; thrushclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The leader looked down at her cats, her red colored eyes catching sight of old Smokeclan cats, filling with a warm feeling despite the chilly leaf-bare air. As her eyes went over cats like Sparrowtail and Robinstrike, Dawnfrost, Pineberry, and more, Leopardstar smiled. They laid to rest on Badgerstorm where the cat sat with his apprentice. "As everyone in the clan knows, the leader paused, passing her gaze over the camp, "I have yet to name the first deputy of Thrushclan. So I have called you all into the clearing to witness as I name the first deputy of the new clan."
Leopardstar's voice rang out as she spoke, "This cat shown to be a great mentor to the loner that joined the previous clan just before it disbanded. They've traveled with us from Smokeclan territory to the new Thrushclan camp. So I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The first and new deputy of Thrushclan is Badgerstorm."
After she announced her choice, she scanned the clearing, catching the eye of every cat, looking for some kind of protest, before looking to the sky, hoping Starclan approved. As she turned her attention back to her clan, Leopardstar spoke, "This clan meeting is over. Hunting patrols need to be organized as the fresh-kill pile is running low, and with leaf-bare just beginning we need more food. A border patrol should be sent out as well. I expect Badgerstorm to organize these and set them up. I'd be happy to come along on a patrol as well should I need to."
And with her final words, the spotted she-cat hopped down from the stump and padded into her den.

Sparrowtail
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; warrior
age;; 12 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
apprentice;; n/a
tagging;; robinstrike

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sparrowtail caught a purr in his throat as Robinstrike pushed her way through the crowd and sat beside him, "Hello! Excited for the meeting?"
As he asked, his voice was drowned out by Leopardstar's voice. Dipping his head to Robinstrike, a warm feeling flowing within him from the joy he got of her sitting beside him, he turned his attention to their spotted leader. The cat had announced that it was time for her to pick a deputy for the clan. As she described what the cat had did, it took a while for Sparrowtail to catch on, but right before the cat's name was said, he found his eyes resting on Badgerstorm sitting beside his apprentice, the former loner,
Starkpaw. As Leopardstar called out the name of the new deputy, a smile broke across the young warrior's face, he turned to Robinstrike, still smile, "This is so exciting, don't you think? A new clan, new leader, new deputy. It's like when Leopardstar and I joined Smokeclan all over again. I just get so excited about these things!"

Starkpaw
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; apprentice
age;; 10 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
mentor;; Badgerstorm
tagging;; open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The older apprentice huffed out his chest at his mentor's jest, "I'm nearly old enough to be a warrior! Of course I'm not a kit!"
His attention was drawn back to the stump as Leopardstar began to speak. At the mention of it being time to announce the new deputy of Thrushclan, Starkpaw felt the excitement in his paws again. His eyes were fixed on the leader as he ran through all the cats that could be the new deputy. Of course, he know the warrior code almost by heart, and most of the rules of the clans. As Leopardstar spoke, he drowned out her voice with his own thoughts; Who could it be? Sparrowtail, Robinstrike, and Swiftflame were all too young yet, they'd all just been made warriors when Thrushclan started, Swiftflame before them all even. It could be Dawnfrost, she had always seemed like a nice cat, or even Fawnsong! Maybe it was going to be one of the new cats in the clan that would be named Thrushclan's first deputy.
Starkpaw was jolted out of his own thoughts as Leopardstar spoke the name of the new deputy: Badgerstorm. Eyes wide, he turned to his mentor, a new, more intense excitement racing through his veins as it sunk in that his mentor was the deputy of Thrushclan.
The apprentice smiled, a whole new light of respect being shed on his mentor, the cat wriggled, happiness and respect shining in his eyes. Maybe one day he'd even make deputy, maybe even leader! Then he could go back to his family and bring them into the clan. The cat paused his excitement as he thought, but we moved so much further away from my family than Smokeclan was....

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:17 am

Pineberry
/ male / medicine cat / 36 moons / tagged;; open /

xxPineberry was idling in his den, staring at the herbs when Leopardstar called out. He flinched a little, getting ripped out of his thoughts was common, but he still wasn't used to nor happy about it. He idled a moment longer, his eyes lingering on the minuscule stock of chickweed and poppy seeds. Luckily the weather had been treating them well, other than the cold, because otherwise the chances of their clan surviving would be very grim. There may still be some chances to restock on cough and pain medicine, but until newleaf, he'd probably have to take small search parties with him in order to obtain the most herbs he could get.
xxAs the chatter outside grew louder, Pineberry realized once more that he was thinking too much. With a quick pace and a bit of bristling fur on his tail tip, he left his den and joined his clanmates at the back of the crowd - he had little desire to try and shove to the front even though his status likely didn't even require it. "Hm," he let out a little sound as he listened to Leopardstar speak and another "mhm" when Badgerstorm was named.
xxHe remained, listening to their leader for a moment longer, weighing the question of whether or not he could request the new deputy's help to search for more herbs. "Or would that be of too little importance?" Pineberry murmured under his breath, thinking to himself.

Fawnsong
/ male / warrior / 39 moons / tagged;; Rosepaw /

Fawnsong was pretty excited to see what was all the commotion about as he trotted from the warriors' den towards the gathering place. He paused for a moment to glance around and see where everyone was sitting, or, mostly where Rosepaw and Badgerstorm were going to reside. As he waited and a few cats went past him, he noticed Badgerstorm in Starkpaw's company and his stomach twisted as he became a little too shy to sit by them. It would be much more correct to sit by his own apprentice anyway, provided that he'd find her.
xxAnd suddenly, there she was, bouncing across the camp's clearing, towards the crowd. Fawnsong was nervous for a moment longer, he had never had an apprentice and the thought was daunting to him. It was scary to be so responsible of the future of the clan. Rosepaw was a capable cat and showed signs of being a great with her hunting capabilities, provided that she'd get over her lack of skills in team work. Then again, the warrior wasn't the ideal specimen himself. Fighting was fun for him, but tracking much less so.
xxThe splotched warrior approached Rosepaw and barely got to mew "Hey," as he sat down by her - Leopardstar had started talking. As she spoke, he was trying to figure out who will it be, Dawnfrost or Badgerstorm? While trying to weigh the pros and cons of both, he instead noticed a steady gaze towards the dark tom, which seemed to be an obvious clue, and there it was, their leader spoke his name. As soon as she did, Fawnsong let out a "whooooo-" by Rosepaw's side to cheer for the pretty, dark cat.
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxyuniverse [ post two ]

Postby roxyuniverse » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:41 am

badgerstorm // male — 40 — deputy — pansexual — apprentice ;; starkpaw — tagged ;; starkpaw, the clan
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm let out a short chuckle at his apprentice's response before turning to leopardstar as she began speaking. new deputy. he thought. just as I had assumed. as he listened to their leader's words, he debated in his mind who the cat would be. he strongly believed that dawnfrost had a good chance of getting the role. then again, it could be a cat like burntleaf or cloverfog who seemed to have leadership qualities. his attention was drawn back to the leader as she mentioned the cat had taken up mentoring the loner that joined the clan. badgerstorm glanced towards his apprentice, who had been a loner before joining the clan. he must've been misinterpreting her words, because there was no-.
      xxxxxxxthe tom's eyes widened in shock as she announced the name. he was now the first deputy of thrushclan. never in a million moons would he believe this would happen. perhaps the disbanding of smokeclan wasn't all bad. the tom suddenly heard the voice of fawnsong cheering for him. the tom momentarily turned his head towards his friend with a half-smile before hearing leopardstar begin speaking again. badgerstorm nodded in agreement as the leader stated that patrols needed to be sent out and he immediately rose to his paws as she returned to her den.
      xxxxxxxfacing the group of cats, he felt a sudden loss of confidence. "um.." he began, glancing towards his apprentice for a moment before continuing, "cloverfog. can you lead a border patrol with sparrowtail, robinstrike, and... uh.. burntleaf?" badgerstorm paused, visably gaining assurance in what he was doing. "Mistfall, you can lead a hunting patrol. and take wrenflight and ottertooth with you," he ordered, trying to visualize who was still remaining, "and... fawnsong. lead another hunting patrol with dawnfrost and swiftflame." badgerstorm counted all of the cats he had assigned on patrols. 10. he thought, not realizing that he hadn't assigned himself and starkpaw to a patrol. I believe that's everyone.

wrenflight // female — 32 — warrior — bisexual — tagged ;; mistfall
      xxxxxxxwrenflight's attention was turned from leopardstar to badgerstorm as she concluded the meeting and he began announcing patrols. hunting patrol. she thought. alright. the molly glanced around the clearing for ottertooth or mistfall after the deputy finished speaking. spotting mistfall, who was nearer to her, the warrior bounded over to her. "hello!" she greeted with a friendly purr.

swiftflame // male — 14 — warrior — homoflexible — tagged ;; dawnfrost
      xxxxxxxswiftflame let out a congratulatory cheer as badgerstorm was announced the first deputy of thrushclan. he turned to the tom as he began speaking at the end of the meeting. listening until the end of his spiel, he learned he would be on a hunting patrol with dawnfrost and fawnsong, and fawnsong's apprentice presumably.

robinstrike // female — 12 — warrior — demisexual — crush ;; sparrowtail — tagged ;; sparrowtail
      xxxxxxxrobinstrike opened her mouth, about to respond, but was cut off by the beginning of the meeting. obediantly, she silenced herself and returned her attention to leopardstar. the leader announced the new deputy and robinstrike let out a quiet cheer following fawnsong's. the molly turned to sparrowtail as he began speaking and couldn't help from a smile crossing her face at his excitement. "yeah," she agreed, finding his enthusiasm adorable, "I know right!" robinstrike's attention was turned to the new deputy as he began announcing patrols. her smile grew even wider as she heard that she and sparrowtail would be on the same patrol. "looks like we're on the border patrol." she meowed to the other tom, turning back to him.
Last edited by roxyuniverse on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her — sophomore — american
━━━━( don't belong to no city )━━
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
pro-choice — ally — feminist
linklink — link
cats, warrior cats, youtube,
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,
halsey, melanie martinez,
dear evan hansen, heathers
━━( don't belong to no man )━━━━
hufflepuff — riverclan — INFJ

x
━━━━━(xI'mxthex violencex)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━(xin xthex pouringx rainx...x)━━
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:58 am

Dawnfrost
female // 44 moons // warrior // tagged; Swiftflame // location; clearing

When Leopardstar called for the clan to gather, Dawnfrost had only just made her way back into camp after finishing her breakfast. Many things about her had changed in the time that had passed since there still was a SmokeClan, but she still preferred to eat her breakfast in a tree near the edge of camp. For most other meals, she now joined the rest of the cats, carefully socializing or sharing comfortable silences as her companions ate, but the mornings still belonged to her alone. It had felt a little odd at first, considering not even the trees were the same in their new camp as they had been in the old, but eventually she'd adapted to the change like she had to the many others. As she sought out a spot among the gathering clan cats, not too far from the tree stump that held all of their attention, but not too close either, Dawnfrost considered what the meaning of this meeting might be. Though she was well aware of Clan traditions at this point in her life, she had never been present for a deputy announcement, and so this was not the first thing that came to mind. Instead, she thought it might be time for one of the young apprentices to become a warrior, though she could not think of any reason they would be called before their time. As if her thoughts had summoned him, suddenly her own former apprentice appeared by her side. "Morning, Swiftflame," she greeted, giving him one of her rare smiles. She'd grown quite fond of the young tom after the months spent training him, and it still filled her with pride to see what a fine warrior he'd become. There wasn't time to say much more, as Leopardstar announced the reason for their early congregation. A new deputy! Ears perked with great interest, the silver cat soon learned that Badgerstorm was to be the new second in command. A good choice, she thought approvingly, giving a faint nod as if anyone had asked for her personal blessing. As their leader left, and their new - first! - deputy began announcing patrols, Dawnfrost was pleased to hear she was assigned to a hunting patrol with Swiftflame and Fawnsong. "Good," she said, turning to the black and white tom beside her. "I've been curious how well your skills hold up in this new terrain." Though for all clan purposes they were now equals, both warriors in their own right, she did tend to forget she was no longer Swiftflame's mentor. It had been a difficult thing to adapt to, and now seemed a difficult thing to un-learn, this responsibility for the younger cat's functioning within the clan. In a way she did still feel responsible - after all, if he was at any point unprepared for something, it was most likely because she had neglected to prepare him. However, she still had the fullest faith in his abilities, so hopefully there wouldn't be any trouble.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:31 am

Pineberry
/ male / medicine cat / 36 moons / tagged;; Leopardstar (?) /

xxThe black and white medicine cat's tail fur ruffled a bit more as he got startled by the cheers from up ahead. He felt a bit upset that he couldn't take such a prestigious position too, being a medicine cat seemed fine and all but there's no rush in his body except for when a cat loses their life. And, with his rank, that's a bad feeling. He considered asking someone to help him learn warrior skills a little better, but then shook his head as Badgerstorm called the patrols out and headed towards the cat to speak to him.
xxPineberry was slightly unsettled at how similar they looked but how differently they acted. But, then again, he did manage to get a good spot, so perhaps they weren't all that different after all. He tried to walk around most of the crowd and approach Badgerstorm directly, only to realize that his apprentice was with him too. He took a moment to consider his choices and went past him, towards the leader's den.
xx"Greetings, Leopardstar," Pineberry dipped his head as he mewed in a soft tone. "Do you have some time to spare?"

Fawnsong
/ male / warrior / 39 moons / tagged;; Rosepaw, Badgerstorm, Starkpaw (Dawnfrost, Swiftflame) /

Fawnsong was amused by the rest of the cheers from the crowd, but mostly because he didn't really expect everyone else to not react much. He was pretty sure that last time someone got a raise to deputy, they got a good crowd. But they probably hadn't just moved to a new place either, so that must balance it out. However what he found really cute was that Badgerstorm immediately took to his feet and appointed everyone their patrols. How very responsible of him.
xxFawnsong stood up and glanced to his apprentice, his tail signalling the younger cat to follow him. "Come on, let's get going then," he purred softly to Rosepaw and headed close to Badgerstorm so he'd be easier to be detected by the dark tom and his patrol teammates. The butterflies were starting to reappear in his stomach, but he paid little mind to them. A new deputy wasn't that important, but Badgerstorm did manage to score first deputy status. As he walked towards the dark cat, he glanced around and noticed his patrol gathering up, but then he noticed something else and decided for a detour, a little closer to the new deputy, hoping that Rosepaw nor Starkpaw wouldn't mind the shenanigans too much.
xx"Badgerstorm, congratulations!" Fawnsong called out in an amused tone as he passed by, "gonna sit out the patrols now that you're a deputy, huh?" And with that he went onward to meet Dawnfrost and Swiftflame.
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxyuniverse [ post three ]

Postby roxyuniverse » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:50 am

badgerstorm // male — 40 — deputy — pansexual — apprentice ;; starkpaw — tagged ;; fawnsong, starkpaw
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm let out a purr of satisfaction as everyone responded and started gathering as patrols. this content quickly came to a halt, though, as fawnsong spoke to him as he passed. "thank you!" he purred until the tom added his second comment. "sit out the-? huh?" suddenly, it dawned on him. he hadn't put himself on any of the patrols. "oh, fox-dung." he muttered to himself, glancing around to see if anyone had left already. "sorry, starkpaw," he suddenly meowed, turning to his apprentice, "I completely forgot to put us on a patrol." then again, perhaps it wouldn't be too late to join one. "I don't think it's too late, though, is there any patrol that you want to jump into?"

wrenflight // female — 32 — warrior — bisexual — tagged ;; mistfall
      xxxxxxxwrenflight's attention was turned from leopardstar to badgerstorm as she concluded the meeting and he began announcing patrols. hunting patrol. she thought. alright. the molly glanced around the clearing for ottertooth or mistfall after the deputy finished speaking. spotting mistfall, who was nearer to her, the warrior bounded over to her. "hello!" she greeted with a friendly purr.

swiftflame // male — 14 — warrior — homoflexible — tagged ;; dawnfrost
      xxxxxxxswiftflame turned back to the older molly as she spoke. "and if it's not?" he purred jokingly, "are you going to prevent me from becoming an elder? or are you going to make me become an elder?" the tom seemed to act the same way he did back when he was an apprentice, almost always grinning and joking around. now that he was a warrior, though, he didn't need to be as concerned that his jokes would get him in trouble. not that he was really concerned as an apprentice, he always knew where the line was drawn and not to cross said line (even though he did get close a couple times). dawnfrost seemed to often be lenient when it came to that, as long as he focused on his training and did as he was told.

robinstrike // female — 12 — warrior — demisexual — crush ;; sparrowtail — tagged ;; sparrowtail
      xxxxxxxrobinstrike opened her mouth, about to respond, but was cut off by the beginning of the meeting. obediantly, she silenced herself and returned her attention to leopardstar. the leader announced the new deputy and robinstrike let out a quiet cheer following fawnsong's. the molly turned to sparrowtail as he began speaking and couldn't help from a smile crossing her face at his excitement. "yeah," she agreed, finding his enthusiasm adorable, "I know right!" robinstrike's attention was turned to the new deputy as he began announcing patrols. her smile grew even wider as she heard that she and sparrowtail would be on the same patrol. "looks like we're on the border patrol." she meowed to the other tom, turning back to him.
Last edited by roxyuniverse on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her — sophomore — american
━━━━( don't belong to no city )━━
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
pro-choice — ally — feminist
linklink — link
cats, warrior cats, youtube,
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,
halsey, melanie martinez,
dear evan hansen, heathers
━━( don't belong to no man )━━━━
hufflepuff — riverclan — INFJ

x
━━━━━(xI'mxthex violencex)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━(xin xthex pouringx rainx...x)━━
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Dawnfrost
female // 44 moons // warrior // tagged; Swiftflame, Fawnsong // location; clearing

"No," Dawnfrost replied, well used to his ways by now, and from time to time actually able to give as good as she got. "I'll bat your ears and teach you how to catch a mouse all over again, like you were a newly made apprentice. And wouldn't that be embarrassing?" Now, of course she had no such intentions, but the imagery was amusing for a little while. In reality, she'd feel awful if either of them looked that bad in front of their clanmates, new and old. His behaviour was a reflection on her teachings, and neither could stand to lose reputation that way. "I'm sure your ears are safe though, if your recent contributions to the fresh-kill pile are any indication." She hadn't been keeping as close an eye on him lately, though they did still check in almost every other day, and he seemed to be doing alright. As they settled into their new camp and various routines, Dawnfrost had come to accept that part of being a mentor was also letting go, when that time came. She'd tried to provide a healthy distance between the two, so as not to become overbearing, but she did sometimes miss his constant cheerful presence. Funny, how back in SmokeClan he'd driven her mad sometimes with that boundless energy, and yet here she'd begun to miss it. The arrival of Fawnsong shook the silver cat from her reverie, and she greeted him with raised tail, rising to her paws. "Morning," she spoke, noting that the cat seemed quite pleased about something, though she couldn't pinpoint what exactly.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:12 am

Burntleaf . 34 moons . tom . warrior . tags-camp/Sparrowtail, Robinstrike
    Cheering along with the clan knowing he could congratulation Badgerstorm personally after everything settled down. Of course, it wouldn't settle down now though, with the new deputy calling out patrols and sending cats in all different directions. His ears perked to the sound of his name for the border patrol, nodding in acknowledgment before looking for the other cats assigned with him. With four cats on the patrol, Burntleaf was able to find Sparrowtail and Robinstrike rather easily, padding over to the two already together. "Good morning," He greeted the other warriors, glancing back to see if Cloverfog was looking for them as well.

Mistfall . 27 moons . she-cat . warrior . tags-camp/Wrenflight, Ottertooth
    After hearing the name of the new deputy Mistfall wasn't that surprised, Baderstorm would make a good deputy and it seemed most everyone else agreed. It wasn't a moment after that the tom was calling out names for patrols, getting right into the routine. It would help the clan for him to do so, for them to get over the loss of the previous leader. Her ears perked to the sound of her name, nodding to Badgerstorm after hearing she would lead one of the hunting patrols. Wrenflight was easy to find as the older she-cat walked over towards her and she was sure Ottertooth was somewhere in the mix as everyone had gathered for the meeting. "Hello Wrenflight, have you seen Ottertooth?" She purred back a greeting of her own before inquiring about the other warrior.

Rosepaw . 10 moons . she-cat . apprentice . tags-camp/Fawnsong, Dawnfrost, Swiftflame
    Turning towards Fawnsong when the warrior walked over she was only able to reply a hello of her own before Leopardstar started the meeting. Along with the rest of the clan, Rosepaw cheered for the new deputy, many happy with the chose as it was only between a couple of cats in her mind. Then again she didn't pay much attention to who took charge more than the others or who was well liked, but it came across that Baderstorm would be good. Listening to the deputy assign patrols right after the meeting Rosepaw was a bit thrown how easily he fit everyone into place. It was a good thing she guessed though and after hearing her mentor's name assigned on a hunting patrol the young she-cat smiled. 'Hunting would be better than border patrol' she thought as she padded behind Fawnsong and over towards the other two warriors. Nodding to the other two warriors in greeting once they made it to them, Rosepaw simply waited for the patrol to leave. While she knew Swiftflame a bit since he had been an apprentice when she was made one, she had never gotten close to the other tom even when they shared a den.

Birch . 10 moons . tom . loner . tags-forest/open
    Keeping his body low to the ground Birch moved out from under the bush where he'd made a nest the night before, deciding it was as good of a place as any to sleep for the night. Honestly, it was well protected and unless something happened he would probably try and stay there for the next few nights. For now, though his mind wandered to food, ears perked for signs of prey as he worked through the forest.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,