MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby believe-hwu » Tue May 16, 2017 2:01 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point yawned, stretching before stepping over to the herb storage to reorganize it.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom stretched in his little den outside of clan territory. Should I annoy them today? Or go hunting?

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let out a quiet purr, as she continued to guard the camp.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been out for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 16, 2017 2:06 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud

Bat tirelessly walked up the right side of the river, staying a few fox lengths away from it in order to not fall in on accident. She looked back at Cloud, who was keeping up, although he was clearly struggling to do so. She looked ahead again,
sniffing the air for the scents of any clan cats.

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat

Cloud frowned when his sister looked back at him. She was just... acting like nothing had happened! She was acting like they hadn't been separated from their parents, who were probably dead! Cloud wasn't the type to get angry, but Bat was starting to get to him. She didn't have an inch of emotion in her heart!
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ljus » Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 am

spenbreeze
    i. shecat ii. no assigned mate iii. 20 iv. tags: open

The pale blue hue of the sky shifted into a darker shade as the sun rose, shining rays of light into the dens.
      Aspenbreeze uncomfortably wrapped her paw over her nose in annoyance. She had went on several patrol
      s the night before and hadn't had much sleep. She knew she had to "rise and shine" despite the fatigue ov
      ercoming her anyway. Aspenbreeze warily rose to her paws and stretched, arching her back. Her jaws stre
      tched into a wide yawn as she continued her daily morning routine.

open for interaction! )
ljus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:36 am

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Tawnyflight sat in camp,grooming her paws.She had been out on an early hunting patrol,and had gotten back a few minutes ago with a vole and two mice.Her paws had mud on them,and she was now cleaning it off.Her face gave away that she was exhausted,but she tried her best to act like she was wide awake and happy.She glance over at Eaglestar, a slight purr rumbling in his chest.She had been over joyed when they were picked to be assigned mates,they both adored each other,and it was even better because once he moved to the leader's den,she got to come with him.A smile fell on her face,and her purr grew a bit louder.

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:N/A|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Riverdawn ,Open

Whiteshadow had been up before the sun,sorting the herbs out.When he spotted Riverdawn,he glances over at her."We need more horsetail if you wouldn't mind going to get some while i sort out the herbs. Honeypaw probably messed them up again like he always does"Whiteshadow hisses,moving some juniper berries away from the yew leaves,his whiskers twitching in irritation. He really didn't like Honeypaw,and felt the tom was just getting in his way. Whiteshadow knew he could do all this himself if he really needed too,and he actually did just want to do it himself.

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Patchfur lay in the sun,trying to soak up some of the early morning sunshine.His head was on the ground and he was flopped on his side,his flank rising and falling evenly with each breath.He glanced around camp,maybe for Sorrowstep. . .but when he didn't spot the cat he was looking for,he closed his eyes,and curled up in a ball,purring lightly as his whole body began to warm up once again.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:N/A|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw

Smokepatch,spotting Rainypaw,pads over to the young she-cat,grinning happily."Ready to head out for the day?I wanna teach you more fighting moves,Sootpatch was telling me about this one battle move that he really likes and I wanna see if you and i can do it"Smokepatch mews happily,purring as she looked down at her apprentice.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

Open

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point turned to face Whiteshadow, the other medicine cat. "Alright, don't give him a hard time though. He's still learning." She nodded, being calm, tilting over a bit and leaning on him as she was still a bit tired. She realized what she was doing only a few moments later, and stopped.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
The long-furred russet tom stretched in his little den outside of clan territory. Should I annoy them today? Or go hunting?

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let out a quiet purr, as she continued to guard the camp.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been out for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed May 17, 2017 11:00 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Hayspots

Eaglestar leapt off the large rock and scanned the clearing. "Hayspots." he said as his eyes landed on his former apprentice. Padding over quickly he looked him up and down before he smirked very slightly "So if I ask you to lead a quick border patrol will you rip my head off now that you're a warrior?" he joked. "If you did, in theory, accept my offer you could bring along whoever you'd like." he said.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump soon noticed Peonydapple and padded over to her. "Did you never go to sleep last night?" he asked as he sat down beside her. Careful not to sit too close, he didn't want to crowd her, he wasn't sure how close was too close for any of his clan mates so he tried to use a safe distance every time. "Or did you just take up guarding camp?" he tilted his head slightly as he spoke.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Open, in camp

Sorrowstep was in her usual spot this morning, sulking off by the cliffside her back to her clanmates. She let out a wistful sigh, she'd asked again for her name to be changed, and again she'd been told no. She had thought Eaglestar might change it, she didn't think it was fair for Snowstar to change her name like that.. She told herself it was because she was one of the last cats Snowstar named before she passed, it had been a moment of bad judgement.. But Eaglestar told her it fit her, and technically, she knew he was right.. But that didn't help any... Now for sure her clan mates would never accept her back.. She'd ignored them too long anyways.. So now she truly was destined for nothing much loneliness and suffering!! If only her brother were here, he'd be quick to tell her to stop being so over dramatic, if he could read thoughts that was.. Most of her thoughts and sometimes her words, were pretty overly dramatic.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Stormypaw, Smokepatch

Rainypaw leapt to her paws and looked up at Smokepatch excitedly. "Yeah! I'm always ready Smokepatch!" she cheerfully replied. Glancing at her brother she gave him a winning smile "I'll catch you later Stormypaw! I hope you get to do some training today too!" she said before she turned her full focus on her mentor. "Oh is it new for you too? That's so exciting Smokepatch! I bet we can become the very best at it and Sootpatch will be soooo impressed!" she purred before she headed for the camp entrance "Let's go!" she mewed.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Open

Stormypaw pricked his ears ever slightly as Smokepatch arrived. He stayed silent for the most part as his sister spoke to her mentor. "Alright, see you then." he mumbled before he watched her leave. He wondered what it was like to have that much energy in the morning.. Though now his main concern was finding something else to do. Who wanted to be the lame cat left behind by their sister? With his back to the apprentice den he hadn't yet noticed Cricketpaw as he scanned the clearing wondering where all the apprentices were at.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point turned to face Whiteshadow, the other medicine cat. "Alright, don't give him a hard time though. He's still learning." She nodded, being calm, tilting over a bit and leaning on him as she was still a bit tired. She realized what she was doing only a few moments later, and stopped.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell turned to him with a bright smile. "I haven't been up for long. Silverpaw was up for most of the night instead."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been up for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed May 17, 2017 12:20 pm

MoonPaw -Mentor: Sootpatch- 6Moons- Tags: Open

The apprentice bounded out of the apprentice den, excited for the new day. She appeared to be a black blur running around the clan camp. MoonPaw was always this energetic no matter if it was night or day. Always starting off with a good attitude and sometimes using up all of her energy before she has to rest.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴀᴛ, ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
The long-furred russet tom padded out of his den, deciding to go get a drink at the river. Maybe I can annoy some clan cats there. He wound up at the river, noticing two small cats. Seriously? Are these kits? "Don't you think you're a little young to be without your mother?" He asked innocently, putting on a fake smile.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell turned to him with a bright smile. "I haven't been up for long. Silverpaw was up for most of the night instead."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been up for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Russetleap

Bat glanced at the older cat. "Our parents are probably dead and stop fake smiling. I know one when I see one. Do you know where the clan is?" She said, her voice dull and spiritless. She looked back at her brother, who now seemed terrified out of his mind, but was still hanging around.

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat, Russetleap

Cloud stared at the rogue in surprise and terror. He could attack them and kill them at any moment! How was Bat acting so calm? He was now glad for his sister's lack of emotions.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me