||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun May 07, 2017 6:51 am

The RolePlay is now open for posting! At the moment, it is just a normal day in the Clan, the sun rising and a new day beggining!
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Night Troubles » Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 am

Name: mystery||Gender: female||Rank: loner||Eevelution: Umbreon||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nope
Mystery stretched in her makeshift den and yawned some as she sat up. "First night without getting kicked out yet. Todays going to be a good day." She smiled some, walking out of the den she had made the day before, her stomach grumbling. " I wonder if there's any berries around here. " she mumbled, beginning her search for some oran berries, her favorite kind.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun May 07, 2017 8:44 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
The mornings were always the hardest part of the day for Taiga. Sleep was beautiful; why could she not stay asleep? But no, there could be work to be done, so when Taiga's slumber was interrupted, she got up after a few moments, exiting the Warrior's den. Taiga stretched before heading over to the fresh kill pile. Might as well not start the day on an empty stomach...

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open!||Tags: Open
Why could she never seem to get to the den before falling asleep? Her nest was so comfortable; on this, one of the few occasions she had not randomly fallen asleep elsewhere, she was snuggled happily in her place in rhe apprentice's den. However, she was not asleep; no, simply resting. Who knew what the day had in store for her? She needed all the rest she could get.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Open
"Eek!" Seiko shrieked as she was looking through the herbs in the Medicine Eevee's den. There was a Joltik; there was a bug type! And it was eating her herbs! Or so it seemed, anyways. Carefully, Seiko swept the Joltik up in the leaf he stood upon. Unnerved, Seiko hurried out of camp and set the leaf down. "N-now get going, little Joltik..." Spoke the Leafeon softly, shooing the Pokémon along. She watched it scurry away- dragging the leaf, for whatever reason- and sighed. "It was time to go find more herbs anyways..."
Last edited by Balsam on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon May 08, 2017 3:52 am

Name: mystery||Gender: female||Rank: loner||Eevelution: Umbreon||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: nope
After a while, mystery had stumbled upon a small patch of oran berry bushes and was picking a few off at a time, enjoying the taste. "Nothing can beat the healing sweetness of these things. " she smiled, in between bites. " I should keep this place in mind. "

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:12 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: open

Kai was still fast asleep in his den. He had had alot to do latley and could use all the time to rest he could get. Soon his life would get even more busy, but in a good way. Kai smiled in his sleep of the thought of his future.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko

Rin bounced towards a Leafeon who had emerged from the medecine den "Hi Seiko, why were you screaming before?" She asked tilting her head before she noticed the yellow bug pokémon leaving with a herb. She gave a huge gasp at the Joltiks action and wanted to chase after it. "Thief! Seiko lets chase it and get your leaf back" She said in a hurry ready to run off after the Small spider.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 am

As Taiga approached the freshkill pile, she realized suddenly that she'd soon enough be confined to the nursery. The thought merely annoyed the Glaceon as she took a Pidgey from the pile. She walked a short distance away and then sat down, more carefully than usual. "Seiko's going to insist upon it, after all..."

Chiaki soon decided it was probably not the best idea to sleep all day, no matter how much she wanted to. The Eevee slowly got up, immediately missing the comfort of her nest. I bet Ego and Usami still sleep all day... The thought of her siblings saddened her, and her ears drooped as she left the den. It was hard being away from them, but there was no knowing where they were. Chiaki headed out of camp, walking towards the river- she needed some fresh air, or so she thought.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Rin
"R-Rin!" Seiko was surprised to see the apprentice, though she externally remained calm. "The sight of a Pokémon in my den had frightened me, that's all." At the Eevee's next words, Seiko gave a small smile. "No no, it had already eaten a good bit of the leaf. Perhaps it needs that herb for something. I needed to go restock anyways; would you accompany me to find herbs, Rin?"
Last edited by Balsam on Mon May 08, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon May 08, 2017 5:04 am

Mystery sighed as she laid on her side after eating a good portion of the berries and yawned, " i just slept and im already tired. how pitiful." she mumbled sitting up and stretching. "ok! what should i do now?" she asked herself, a habit she had gained for being alone for such a long time. "maybe i should practice my moves. but i did that yesterday!" she complained.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:17 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: open

Kai was still fast asleep in his den. He had had alot to do latley and could use all the time to rest he could get. Soon his life would get even more busy, but in a good way. Kai smiled in his sleep of the thought of his future.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko

Upon hearing Seikos question Rins tail started wagging. "Yes, yes yes I would love to join you!" She exclaimed with a huge smile. "And we could try to bug proof your supply when we get back so no more pokemon come and steal our herbs" The young Eevee suggested her eyes shining with anticipation and exitment. This would be the Eevees first time looking for herbs, she had next to no knowlege on them and had always relied on the medecine eevee to fix her up when she ran into a thorn bush or was bitten by a rattata.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 am

Taiga began to eat the Pidgey, and when she had finished her little meal she lied down and whined. "I don't want to be all alone in the nursery... Why am I so concerned over that, anyways?" Now, Taiga looked about for someone, anyone, who she could talk to. Was anyone else even awake right now?

Chiaki stopped by the river, sitting beside it and staring at the surface of the water. Her reflection lazily stared back, unmoving. "... Hmm, this is a nice place to just sit... I think." Content, Chiaki lied down. The sight of a Magikarp below the water surprised her slightly, and she curiously began to prod at it with her paw. "Hmm. Perhaps...~" The Magikarp swam away, but Chiaki stood with determination gleaming in her eyes. Oh yes, Chiaki had the perfect idea now.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Rin
Seiko sighed in relief; now she would not need to go alone. "Great! I-I could teach you a bit about herbs... I-if you would like me to, that is!" She had to try and get someone interested... "And that would be a lovely idea! Quite good thinking there, Rin."
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon May 08, 2017 7:02 am

mystery looked over at the berries and picked some off, placing them in a pile. she grabbed a large leaf and placed them in it. "ill take some for the road." she mumbled, knowing that her den was probably already taken by some other Pokemon. she wrapped it up and placed it on her back. "time to hit the road... again." she smiled happily, heading towards the river.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles