Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Alessa pricked her ears as she heard a male's voice. She looked around and saw a Pikachu trying to get some berries. Alessa took a deep breath as she slowly ventured out from her hiding spot. She wearily crossed the path and went to a Pecha berry bush. She shook the bush gently and a few berries rolled onto the ground.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Fri May 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Luna looked at the wild poocheyna "t..thanks" he spoke as he saw the berrys fall from the tree to them "here.. you you like to share the biggest one?" He asked pushing it towards Alassa and smiled.

Janai could here a faint "pika" noise. She rose from where she was sitting and followed the Pokemon noise. She stopped when she saw the poochyena and pikachu. She sat down far away from them and started to draw them.
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Alessa emerged from the bush to look at Luna. She then shook her head. "N-no thanks, I don't really like Pecha berries." she whispered, "B-but thank you for the offer." She moved back to her hiding spot, which was actually her own little den. She had some moss down in the hole as a bed and some Rawst berries. She took a Rawst berry and began to eat it.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Fri May 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Luna nodded "oh..okay.. well see ya" he took the berries and ran off to go eat them.

Janai watched the poochenya run off as well as the pikachu. Janai slowly went to the poochyena and stopped in front of it and continued to draw.
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Alessa nodded a little as the Pikachu scampered off. She was about to sleep, but she froze as Janai approached her little den. She stared at the girl as she drew her. Alessa wasn't sure if she should attack the girl or let her be; she decided if a PokeBall came into play, she'd fight back.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Janai smiled as she finished her drawing, she faced the book towards Alessa "look.. I drew you and the pikachu.. but I also did an individual portrait of you." The young girl smiled. "I know it won't mean much to you but you can keep this" she ripped the page gently and placed it in the den. She then gave the poochyena a handful of poke puffs. "Here.. stock up on your food"
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Alessa looked at the picture that Janai drew, then watched her put it in the den. She then turned to the PokePuffs she was offered. Alessa sniffed them before gingerly taking them and moving them to her food supply. The pup heard thunder overhead. Alessa frowned some as she didn't want the girl to catch a cold. She dug out a bigger space under the tree roots, then returned her gaze to Janai.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Fri May 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Janai looked over to see the thunder happening "oh my.. it's about to storm badly" she looked at the den and crawled into it. But soon enough the strange pikachu came running in "save me it's about to rain hard!" Luna yelled and scooted in. Janai put her bag in and made sure to cover the three in to protect them. "Looks like we are stuck here for awhile" janai mumbled to them "I got water and food here for us"
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Alessa looked up as Luna squeezed himself into her space. She curled up in a ball to keep herself warm. The pup clung onto Scarlett as it began to rain. Alessa hoped that the rain would keep the Aether Foundation grunts at bay, and if they were using Pokemon to track her, her scent would be washed away.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Sat May 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Janai shivered as the cold hit her "gosh.. this storm is so bad.. the weatherman didn't say it was going to rain" Janai muttered as she hugged herself to keep herself warm "hopefully the storm should pass" she looked at Scarlett and then the pokėmon who were huddled together.
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me