ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby montmorency » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:36 am

JACKAL
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male // ten // sandwing // prophecy // room // open

xxthe greenish sandwing's eyes flitted open. he rubbed them, nearly yawning. his barbed tail was lashing (carefully), and he winced as the sensitive part of it hit a small outcropping. well, that surely woke him up.
      xxjackal jumped down, spreading his wings a little as to not hurt himself on impact with the ground. he was lucky enough to have a top bunk, but most of the dragonets could easily switch between top and bottom if they wished. and, according to what he heard, their conditions were nowhere near as bad as the prophecy dragonets' conditions. in truth, it was like having three parents and six siblings. not horrible. but everyone bothered their siblings.
      xxwater dripped from the bucket jackal retrieved from the kitchen. he spread it with his tail as he walked, finally coming back to the sleeping caves. he'd done this so many times, but he didn't mind.
      xxjackal's dark eyes shone with amusement as he approached fortuneteller's sleeping form. he thrust the bucket forward, causing water to splash all over the green-eyed nightwing. he grinned.

[ posting for my other two characters later sorry ]
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Iguana - Female - 15 - Guardian

Iguana had been awake for quite a while, and if there was any time to show it, it was now. She heard the familiar sound of rustling - a sure sign someone was awake - and then a faint splash a few seconds after. From experience, she just knew it had to be a certain dragonet pouring water on a certain someone. She camouflaged herself to match the background, only standing out as a broken figure if you were looking from the right angle. She skittered over to the scene of the crime, and sure enough, there was an amused Jackal standing over a sopping wet Fortuneteller. "Good morning" she chirped to the pair, standing a ways from them as she came out of camouflage. She watched the water travel over the floor, soaking the tips of her talons. Her gaze shifted to the Sandwing, swishing her thin tail. "Jackal, can you not do that? It's kind of not nice...They could drown in their sleep, too..." she said, looking at him with a nervous glimmer in her eyes. Was she coming off too harshly? Was this what Jellyfish would say for this type of situation? Oh well. She just hoped he wouldn't hate her afterwards. So, to make amends, she asked: "Do you want some breakfast?"
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Wreck|Male|Prophecy|Tags: Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller
The pale SeaWing gave a loud, sudden snort, just like he always did before waking up. Wreck's head jerked up and droplets of water slid down his muzzle and to his chin. The puddle that his talons were resting in was responsible. He never had a large enough pool to sleep in, which was tremendously disappointing to him, but he managed with what he had. There was a sharp splashing sound, and Wreck decided to investigate, although he could guess what was happening. He made sure to get up slowly, so as to not wake Raptor sleeping above him. "'Ey, what's goin' on?" he yawned, stepping in on the scene with the dripping NightWing, the concerned-looking RainWing, and the amused SandWing.

Mistral|Female|Pirate|Tags: open
Bright and early like always, Mistral swung from a rope suspended on the lookout. The air was crisp and clear and smelled of salt. "YAAR!" she shouted excitedly, feeling the wind whip against her face and the strings of her rag flap behind her.
She let go then, allowing the air to fill her wings and glide her lightly to the deck. There, she drew her sword from its sheath round her shoulders and sliced it through the air, pounding on the boards. "RAAAR! Someone spar with me!" the SkyWing called.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Raptor | Male | SkyWing | Prophecy | Tags: Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller, Wreck

Raptor hadn't been planning on sleeping in. Although now that he thought about it, that probably would've been nice. It wasn't that he had a problem with getting up early; it was just when he was FORCED to get up early. In this case, he wrinkled his snout when he heard the whispers of other dragons in the room, rolling and turning onto his opposite side when he heard the sound of water spraying across the scales of one of his fellow clawmates. Jesus. Again? Really? He groaned, throwing his talons over the edge of his bedside and cracking on eye open. "Wreck," he murmured, yawning. "How friggin early is it?"

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral

Tombbreaker, who had been busy reloading his gun due to early-morning target practice, looked up from what he was doing when he saw Mistral thump down onto the deck, swinging her sword and challenging whoever was nearby. He snorted, slipping his gun back into his holster and raising an eye ridge. "You wanna swordfight, MIstral?" he asked, slinking towards the edge of the boat's space and drawing a sword from the rack. It had been a while since he'd used one, preferring to shoot anything down before it got too close. Still. Waving the sword's point at the little SkyWing, he called out,"En garde, then."
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:16 pm

dragonfly // male // mudwing // prophecy dragonet // tags;; Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller, Wreck
the sleeping mudwing awoke from his sleep after hearing voices from somewhere in the area. he sighed, closing his eyes - hoping he'd be able to fall asleep again - but raptor's voice prevented that. dragonfly slowly arose from his sleeping position and spread his wings, stretching them before folding them at his side as they had been before. "it's too early for this," the mudwing groaned.

jellyfish // male // seawing // guardian // tags;; Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller, Wreck, Dragonfly
jellyfish walked towards the group that had formed. upon seeing what happened, he let out a small sigh. "again, jackal ??" the guardian said in a strained voice, feeling a bit too tired to deal with the current situation.

[ sorry for short post ]
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:42 pm

fortuneteller - female - empowered nightwing - prophecy - tags; jackal
      Fortuneteller woke up when a cold thingamajig hit her, and woke her up. "HUH-WHAT-WHAT-WHERE-" she turned to see Jackal looming over her, grinning. She got to her talons and snarled at him. "What're you grinning about- huh, huh, huh?" she challenged. Fortuneteller felt very angry. Usually, she was quiet and stayed out of conversations, but she could get really angry if dragons mess with her. Usually, Fortuneteller would read scrolls about dragons who always get bullied by being shy. She was determined not to let herself be pushed around, but whenever she got angry, she would get WAY too angry. But it was good. Dragons would not mess with her.
Last edited by kolune on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:35 am

Wreck|Male|Prophecy|Tags: Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller
Turning around at the rustle of his bunkmate waking up, Wreck replied, "Pretty frigg'n' early." After chuckling at Fortuneteller for a moment in her tiny rage, he skidded over to Raptor and perked his ears at him. "Ain't got a moment of peace with them," the SeaWing sighed.

Mistral|Female|Pirate|Tags: open
"Aye, aye!" squealed Mistral, hopping back and twirling her sword tip in a circular motion. "EN GARDE!"
she yelled, leaping toward the hybrid with a slash. She was aiming for his holster, which was strapped around his waist, but she led with the blunt, rounded side so as to not injure him.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:47 am

JACKAL
    male // ten // sandwing // prophecy // room // prophecy dragonets and guardians

xxjackal's grin widened a little and he took a small step back as fortuneteller growled. out of all the dragonets and guardians, it was the most amusing to get fortuneteller angry. he curled his tail in a tighter spiral, yet ready to unfurl it if the nightwing got too close. he spread his front legs somewhat like a playful dog.
      xx"you," he said, chuckling slightly. "you have the best reaction to this." jackal flicked his scarless ear, sizing up fortuneteller once again.

SANDPIPER
    male // thirty-three // sandwing-seawing // jeweller // his shop // open

xxthe blue-green hybrid rubbed his breath's remnants on the glass away. the fish behind it eyed the larger creature, simply floating as it did so. suddenly, little crabs plopped into the translucent water. the grouper seemed to go still.
      xxsandpiper turned away, brushing his talons together as if it made the crab go away. he swished his tail and padded into his shop. he flipped the closed sign to open, then relaxing behind the glass counter.
      xxhis orange eyes focused on the sword hidden behind the counter. a jeweller in a pirate-infested land was sure to be targeted, and, for the most part, sandpiper was prepared. he wasn't very good with the dadao sword, but he didn't have much of a choice. really, he wasn't good with any swords. he'd thought of getting a gun instead, but swordfish had talked him out of it.
      xxthe mackeral, pua, swam in a little pool near the front door. the pool was under glass and underfoot, but covered by a cabinet of sorts. however, it was easy to see the mackerel. sandpiper flicked his wings, watching the fish as he waited for customers.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 am

Raptor | Male | SkyWing | Prophecy | Tags: Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller, Wreck

Raptor opened both eyes, more awake now, as he looked down at the SeaWing. "Blegh. Nope. It's too early for this." He yawned again, displaying his sharp teeth, but raised his head and used his forearms to push himself upward. Stretching out his back legs, he stood up as tall as the ceiling permitted, then hooked his claws over the edge of the bed and jumped down beside Wreck. "Would you two quit being dumbasses?" he snapped, shaking out his wings.

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral

Admittedly, he wasn't a very good swordfighter. He had planned on going easy on Mistral anyways, but even though she was just a dragonet, she showed intense promise, and Tombbreaker usually underestimated her. In this case, he had to rapidly dodge out of the way as she made a swipe at his belt, still moving too slow, as the blunt side hit the butt of his gun, causing it to tip and clatter to the deck. "Alright, that's it!" Tombbreaker snarled challengingly. Hefting his sword, he stabbed it towards the direction of her shoulder, aiming for a bigger target apart from her forearms or talons, although not planning on actually penetrating the scales and hurting her. Sparring only officially ended when one held the other at swordpoint, leaving them disarmed, without a weapon.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:15 am

Wreck|Male|Prophecy|Tags: Raptor
"Youbetcha, I could use a few more hours'a sleep. Hooligans," Wreck said wisely, nodding slowly. When Raptor got up, he trotted after him. "Yeah, you guys're loons." He bumped his wings with Raptor's larger ones.

Mistral|Female|Pirate|Tags: Tombbreaker
Mistral yelped as he jabbed at her and his gun fell to the deck. A few other dragons stopped to peer at their spar for a moment. After twisting so that the blunt side only bruised her shoulder, she thumped back down, holding it lightly, and swung her tail around so she had time to switch her sword hand. "Yow!" she whispered as the bruised area was pressured painfully. Nevertheless, Mistral lifted her wings and attempted a swift aerodynamic attack.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me