**Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: **Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Postby Cradily » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 am

"I did," Sootstripe replied, sitting down about a tail-length away from her; not too close, not too far. "Did you?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:24 am

(oooh... there's no medicine cat yet. o: )

Shadepool --

The smaller black molly was seated just outside the warriors den, hunched over in a crouch as she surveyed the Clan. As Sootstripe slipped past her to exit the den, she watched him through her golden eyes. Her ears lifted when he settled down near Cinderstar, though she didn't think too much into it. Shadepool lowered her head down and gave a forearm a good wash before she started working on grooming the fur on her face and head. With her spiky coat, she always looked messy, much to her embarrassment.

Tallcloud --

The long-legged tom was laying down a few paces from the camp entrance, his belly to the sky as he sunbathed. There were no patrols as of yet, so he took this moment to relax and think of nothing...

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:30 am

Cinderstar purred softly, starting to groom her face casually. "Yes, I slept rather well.. Tomorrow night I travel to the Glowrock to commune with Starclan, and I think you should go too. And possibly Daisypaw.."

(I've decided that Daisypaw's mentor is Sootstripe lol)
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 am

(Sounds good to me c:)

Sootstripe's ears pricked up with interest. "I'd be glad to accompany you," he responded in an even tone. "Daisypaw will like it too, I'm sure." This would be his apprentice's first trip to the Glowrock.

Rainpool ambled sleepily out of her den, bumping into Shadepool in the process. "Oof!" She shook her head. "Oh, sorry, Shadepool!" she quickly apologized. "I didn't see you there."

(Sorry for my short posts, writer's block ;-;)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 pm

(It's alright lol)

Cinderstar swished her tail happily. "Maybe they will help me decide on a deputy~" She teased him a little, since he was a viable candidate for the position. "And it'll be a good experience for Daisypaw."

Yellowpaw was still sleeping, curled up in his nest with his bushy tail wrapped around his body. He murmured soft noises while he dreamed of something. "Mm..Cinder.. ?"
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Sootstripe nodded, pretending not to know what she was hinting at. "Maybe they will." Truth was, he would love to be Cinderstar's second-in-command, even more than he would love to be leader himself. But he knew he had some competition, and so he wouldn't get his hopes up just yet. "It will be," he agreed. "She's lucky. I didn't get to go to the Glowrock until I was two moons into my apprenticeship." He smiled at the thought of her reaction to the magnificent stone. He had been in awe the first time he saw it.

(I wonder what Yellowpaw's dreaming of...)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Shadepool --

Her fur fluffed up immediately and and spun around to face her 'attacker'. But her pelt began to lay flat again when she realized it was only Rainpool. "Oh -- it's okay! G-good morning!" She licked her ruffled chest fur and gazed up at her. "How are you?"

Tallcloud --

His ears lifted as he heard his sister's alarmed squeaks and he rolled over to face her. He flicked his tail, his eyes narrowing in a relaxed smile when he observed the situation. "Good morning, Rainpool," he greeted politely.

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:25 pm

(~muuurderrr~)

Cinderstar got up and stretched, her tail arching up over her back. "Better get the hunting parties gathered.. Would you like to go with the first patrol, my dear Sootstripe?" She twitched her whiskers in amusement as she teased him once more, bounding down the ridge before she got an answer.

Yellowpaw woke with a start. His fur was bunched up in all different direction since he had been dreaming so vividly. He had an urgent need to speak with Cinderstar but.. He couldn't quite see himself confronting her about anything.
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:44 pm

"Good morning, Shadepool, Tallcloud." Rainpool nodded to them both. "I'm alright. Still a bit tired though," she laughed. "How are you two?"

(Ohhh myyy)

Too flustered to respond in time, Sootstripe watched speechlessly as Cinderstar pranced away. "Hey, wait up!" He leapt after the smoky gray she-cat and quickly caught up to her. "Who should I take on the patrol?" he asked her, assuming that he would be the one to lead it.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Shadepool --

She felt her coat heat up, the fur along her spine prickling. "I'm fine!" She looked down at her paws, feeling as if she'd answered too quickly and curled her tail around herself.

Tallcloud --

Sensing his sister's discomfort, Tallcloud padded over and settled down beside Shadepool. "Rough night?" he inquired with a curious head tilt.

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me