||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||tags: Link
Flicking his ears, he heard news of Vulpixes. Jumping down, he stepped over to the warrior. "Where was this?"

Mikasa||Umbreon||New Warrior||crush-hmmm...||tags: Rin
Nodding silently, she settled down quitly to watch the scene below her. She glanced around at everyone, seeing who was doing anything else exciting. She soon spotted a Flareon. Eren?

Eren||Flareon||New Warrior||crush-nah...||tags: Open
Putting is large kill on the pile. He sighed, sitting down. It was no fun with no one to talk to. Mabye he would be better off apologising to Mikasa...
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Untitled.exe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:22 am

Link
♂ || Glaceon || Warrior || CaveClan || Mates with Medli || Tagged: Raven, Natsu

"Me and Medli were going to get herbs for Eros, but then she said she scented something. I wanted to stay with her, because she said it could be a Vulpix or Ninetales, but she insisted that I go and bring a patrol if she wasn't back soon." Link explained, rushing his words with a worried expression.

Natsu
♂ || Flareon || Warrior || CaveClan || Mates with Arywn || Tagged: Raven, Link

The Flareon flicked his ears quietly at the younger Warrior. Hopefully Medli was alright, but she was tough. Surely she would be careful and avoid being hurt by anything? Maybe she got scents confused, but then again she was one of the best trackers.

Lani
♀ || Leafeon || Loner/Queen || No Clan || No mate/crush || Tagged: Open

Her leafed tail disappeared behind a trashcan as she went through a alley. A few Rattata's scattered around, but she was too tired to hunt. Lani sighed gently, walking over a few pieces of broken glass.

Flynn
♀ || Vaporeon || Loner || No Clan || No mate/crush || Tagged: Open

Flynn dragged herself from the stream, grinning contently as her body felt refreshed from being in her natural environment. The Vaporeon shook herself out, her tail swishing then stepping quietly through the forest.
Untitled.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:25 am

-Mikasa- wrote:Mikasa||Umbreon||New Warrior||crush-hmmm...||tags: Rin
Nodding silently, she settled down quitly to watch the scene below her. She glanced around at everyone, seeing who was doing anything else exciting. She soon spotted a Flareon. Eren?

Eren||Flareon||New Warrior||crush-nah...||tags: Open
Putting is large kill on the pile. He sighed, sitting down. It was no fun with no one to talk to. Mabye he would be better off apologising to Mikasa...

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||tags: Link, Natsu
Nodding, he felt his heart quicken. A single warrior alone? He didn't like the sound of it. Glancing around, he looked for anyone to go. "Natsu and Link, see who you can gather, take anyone you can findand we will meet back here."
With that, he bounded away, heading over to where Eren was.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:38 am

Kai
Male|Vaporeon|Warrior|Crush: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai shook his head "Dont worry about me, I'm fine" He replied with a smile at the Glaceon. "I have just had alot on my mind latley" he then added turning to face Taiga. "Uh... thank you for taking me out hunting today, it is probably the most fun I have had in a long while" He then stammered his face taking a pink shade. "Even if I got hurt, it was still fun" He continued a bit more shyly with a foolish smile. He didn' know what he was doing, but he felt like he had to make sure Taiga knew how much he had enjoyed to be out in the woods with her.

Eloise
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Prince

Eloise eyes widened at Prince story "That is so cool" She exclaimed happily, "I have never heard of a pokemon that escapes during a contest, were there not many people there?" she started to blabber in exitment "It must have felt so good to get out so thrilling, I wish I could run away like that, just seeing all the trainers faces as I run past them, see the confusion, what a dream" She continued in a happy tone her eyes shining with exitment. She had not noticed that the Sylveon was feeling a bit nervous after telling all that. She had decided, she would make friends with Prince, he seemed like a really cool Sylveon.

Rin
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Mikasa

Rin looked at Mikasa to see what she was looking at. She followed her gaze to see an Flareon, was that maybe Eren she thought and looked back at Mikasa. Her ears made a small twich as she really didn't know what to say or how to react.

(I am totally lost on the Rin and Mikasa interaction, I am guessing we are remaking it a bit?)
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai//none||Tags: Kai
"Well I am glad you had a good time regardless," Taiga said, giving the Vaporeon a small, almost forced, smile. "I'll see you around, Kai." With that the Glaceon headed off to the warrior's ledge.

Blitz||Jolteon||Council of CloudClan||None||Tags: Joules, Blaze, Shadow
"If we're serious about this," Blitz said, looking about at the others, "we need to search out a better camp than this. We can't be this near the twolegs if we are to have a Clan." The Jolteon closed his eyes and thought. "I can search around, outside of CaveClan's territory. See if there's anywhere suitable."
Attachments
IMG_1754.JPG
IMG_1754.JPG (442.88 KiB) Viewed 6 times
IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG (483.5 KiB) Viewed 6 times
Last edited by Balsam on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:51 am

(Yeah... I think they were training at spying and are watching everyone in camp. Mikasa is just watching on Eren like always)

-Mikasa- wrote:Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||tags: Link, Natsu
Nodding, he felt his heart quicken. A single warrior alone? He didn't like the sound of it. Glancing around, he looked for anyone to go. "Natsu and Link, see who you can gather, take anyone you can findand we will meet back here."
With that, he bounded away, heading over to where Eren was.

Eren||Flareon||New Warrior||crush-nah...||tags: Raven, Link, Natsu
Putting is large kill on the pile. Eren sighed, sitting down. It was no fun with no one to talk to. Mabye he would be better off apologising to Mikasa...
Hearing pawsteps, he looked around, spotting Raven. Standing up tall, he waited for Raven to say something. "Eren, Vulpixes have been scented, please wait by the entrance to join Link's patrol."
When he heard this, he stepped back slightly in supprise. Vulpixes? Wh havn't seen one in ages... Then his mind drifted. Where was Mikasa? Was she out alone? Nodding to Raven, Eren hurried to where Link was.

Mikasa||Umbreon||New Warrior||crush-hmmm...||tags: Rin
Quickly glancing at Link talking to Raven, she decided to see how Rin was doing. She had managed to keep very still and quite, seemi g to be watching so ething to. Smiling to herself, Mikasa looked back as Raven walkwd over to Eren. What did he do this time... But then she saw fear in his eyes. Nudging Rin, she whispered in her ear. "Look at Raven, it seems like something bad has has happened. Shall we stay and watch, or ask?"
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Untitled.exe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 am

Link
♂ || Glaceon || Warrior || CaveClan || Mates with Medli || Tagged: Raven, Natsu, Eren

The Glaceon waited impatiently to leave, worried for his new mate. Hearing pawsteps, Link turned around and spotted Eren walking towards him. "This should be a solid patrol." He said amusingly, though his eyes betrayed fear for his Clanmates.

Natsu
♂ || Flareon || Warrior || CaveClan || Mates with Arywn || Tagged: Raven, Link, Taiga, Kai

Natsu nodded gently, and walked off. He started looking around, then quickly found Kai and Taiga talking to each other. Just before Taiga reached the Warrior's ledge, the Flareon stopped her. "Taiga, do you think you could go on a border patrol? Vulpix and Ninetales have been scented." He said, then looked at Kai. "You to, this may be dangerous."

Lani
♀ || Leafeon || Loner/Queen || No Clan || No mate/crush || Tagged: Open

Run faster! Dear gosh! She thought, dashing away from a rabid-looking Mightyena. The dog-wolf like Pokemon was growling, and was practically at her tail. Lani looked back, but ran smack right into a trashcan, causing a large clatter throughout the area. The Leafeon fell in surprise, scraping a paw harshly.

Flynn
♀ || Vaporeon || Loner || No Clan || No mate/crush || Tagged: Open

-Flynn's open-
Untitled.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namjoon♡ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:44 am

Arinn||Glaceon||Warrior||Female||Tags;

Arinn quickly glanced out of the warriors den and ran over to the camp entrance. She looked if Raven was nearby, and quickly ran out of the entrance. I haven't seen Tiny or Shadow in forever! I'll go find them She thought. She was only halfway into the forest when she realized they went to the twoleg area. Arinn's eyes went wide and she quickly ran the opposite direciton. "Guess I won't be seeing Tiny today." She said sadly and entered the camp again quietly.

Arinn will be a warrior w/ no kit unless Bronx returns to the RP c:

✩━━━━━━━━━━━━━✩
┃bnha┃snk┃death note┃
✩━━━━━━━━━━━━━✩
。.。:+* i love namjoon sm ♥

✩━━━━━━✩
hello! feel free
to trade me! ♥

namjoon♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:59 am

-Mikasa- wrote:Mikasa||Umbreon||New Warrior||crush-hmmm...||tags: Rin
Quickly glancing at Link talking to Raven, she decided to see how Rin was doing. She had managed to keep very still and quite, seemi g to be watching so ething to. Smiling to herself, Mikasa looked back as Raven walkwd over to Eren. What did he do this time... But then she saw fear in his eyes. Nudging Rin, she whispered in her ear. "Look at Raven, it seems like something bad has has happened. Shall we stay and watch, or ask?"

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||tags: Link, Natsu, Eren
Walking quickly over, he too made his way to the group. Spotting Natsu talking to Taiga and Kai, he deciddd they had enough. "Is everyone ready? We don't know what we will find..."

Eren||Flareon||New Warrior||crush-nah...||tags: Raven, Link, Natsu
Nodding to his leader, Eren croutched down, muscles tense and ready for action. Now he was a flareon, this should be easy!
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:20 am

Shadow/(shiny) Umbreon/Female/crush-mate:None/One of four council members/ (Founder of) Cloudclan
Shadow looks at Blitz and nods. "Maybe Blaze and Joules can go with you" She looks at her wounds. "I would go with you but I'm injured right now"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me