Scorchclan <Warriors RP> (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Scorchclan <Warriors RP> (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby waterparks. » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Name: { Dawnpaw is the name. She got the prefix dawn because she was born at dawn, nothing special. She wishes fo rher warrior name to be Dawncloud, Dawnfall, Dawnwing, or Dawnlight. The leader gets to choose, but thats just what she wishes for.
Short description: { Quite the looker. She is a long furred white she-cat with hazel eyes that range from blue to brown and even green. She is slighty small in size, but you can't tell because of all of her fluff.
Personality: { In a couple words, she is Passionate, Happy, Not trusting, Smart, Energetic And Sharp tongued. P a s s i o n a t e ; Dawnpaw is very passionate about the things she believes in, like StarClan. She knows they will never let her down. She also cares for others more than she cares for herself, and falls in and out of love easily. She honestly, doesn't know what love is or means. When a tom is charming and nice, or even just cute, she will believe she is in love. H a p p y ; This is a good quality in her. Because she is happy most of the time, she makes friends easily. N o t T r u s t i n g ; She doesn't trust any cat that she doesn't know, and it takes a while for her to spill her secrets and pour her heart out to you. She has made a mistake in friendship before, and doesn't want to again. S m a r t; She thinks about things before she does them. Even though she sometimes jumps into something with out thinking about it too much, everything usually turns out fine. Except the time she put a thorn in her sisters nest, that didn't turn out too well, but that is another story. She remembers battle moves and hunting crouches easily, and memorizes things her mentor tells her. She seems to always know the right thing to do, even though she sometimes feels the need to do the wrong thing. E n e r g e t ic ; Dawnpaw is very energetic. She likes to bounce around and joke with other apprentices. Lots of them find it annoying, but she is a kit at heart and will always partly be. S h a r p - t o n g u e d ; Dawnpaw is not the cat you want to get into an argument with. She is shar tongued, and always has a nother reason why she is right and you are wrong.
Rank: { Dawnpaw is an apprentice, training to become the best warrior she can be.
Kin: { Mother:: Snowywing ; Died fighting a badger. Father:: Her mother never told her Siblings:: Dapplepaw ; Dead Fernkit ; Badger killed her when she was only a moon old.
Wanted Rank: { Warrior, maybe a queen?
Crush: { Looking, but is not desperate.
Likes & Dislikes: { {{Likes}}:: S n o w ; The feeling of it crunching underpaw. The coldness, and the color are all reasons why she likes snow. Though, her clan is pretty much hot all the time. F l i t i n g ; Honestly, she just likes the toms attention. H u n t i n g ; Hunting is better than battle training and border patrols. V o l e ; Her favorite fresh kill {{Dislikes}}:: G r e e n l e a f; It's too muggy and hot for her liking. F i g h t i n g ; Though she will, when needed. M e a n C a t s ; She is pretty sure nobody likes them!
Other: { Heat Waves In The Dirt.
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 am

(Wow, detailed.I seriously think you just blew my mind!I love how well-thought out your cat is.This is a form to be proud of.You are definatley accepted, and I can't wait to see how you role-play.

EDIT: Who do you want to mentor her?)
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 am

{{ Anyone is fine :3 Thank you, by the way. }}
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 am

(Okay.I'll find a virtue for her as soon as I've fipound the page on warriors wiki that has them...If it has the at all)
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:35 am

MistPaw
Cat's name
{ MistPaw
Cat's former/future names
{ MistKit, [ MistPaw ], MistStream, MistStar
Rank
{ Mistpaw is only an apprentice, as she just turned 7 moons
Desired Rank
{ Mistpaw does not have a desired rank, she just wishes to stay with the clan and to show her loyalty
Appearance
{ Mistpaw has a thick gray coat that looks almost silver when the sun is shining, she has icy blue eyes that have a kind look to them. Her tail is long and speckled with dark grey splotches, almost black in color as well as on her ears
Personality
{ Mistpaw has many things to her personality. Firstly, she is calm and peacefull, she enjoys silence and can be pretty quiet unless she is spoken to. Secondly, Mistpaw is loyal and loving, she has longed for a cat to love for almost her whole life, but she is pretty sure that no one would like her back. She always puts the clan first unless if she feels in her heart that the opposite is the right thing to do. Lastly, Mistpaw can be moody or energetic, rarely, on some days she wakes up feeling a jolt of energy or she just has a bad day
History
{ All of Mistpaw's kins died of greencough, so Mistpaw was an only-kit, a rare level in a litter. Mistpaw was raised by a loving mother that she cannot remember well, she can only remember the soft, soothing meows from her mother in the nursery. After a lovely childhood, Mistpaw was finally proclaimed an apprentice to * insert mentor here*
Kin
{ Mistpaw's kin have been forgotten, as they all died to greencough
Mate
{ Mistpaw is too young to have a mate
Crush
{ none yet, but she is open
Kits
{ Mistpaw is way too young to have kits, she does not even have a mate yet
Other
{ Heat waves in the dirt, also nothing other
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:05 am

(Accepted.We just need someone to make the current leader, and then we can begin.)

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
Lyrics of the week;

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 am

{ would anyone mind making a male apprentice for Mistpaw to like? }
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the batter » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 am

( I don't mind c: )
warrior cats obsessed
my art shop ~ my flight rising ~ my deviantart ~ my toyhou.se
active on FR | he/them | artist and writer | adult!
the batter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior queen » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:16 am

Cat's name lightheart

Cat's former/future names lightheart

Gender she cat

Age 20 moons

Rank warrior

Desired Rank warrior

Appearance
See signature
Personality kind and loving,keeps her temper under control

History
Claiborne.Her mother died saving her from a monster.
Kin
None
Mate
None

Crush
Open

Kits
None

Other
Heatwaves in the mud.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pls click to make them grow:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
warrior queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 am

{{ Too. many. She-cats DX Lol. }}
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me