A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A Ferret's Life (One on Two RP, Taking Auditions!)

Postby Teacup-old » Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Calypso Sky wrote:Username: Calypso Sky
Ferret's Name: Taco
Ferret's Nickname: n/a
Picture/Description: http://www.discourse.net/archives/pix/ferret.jpg
Other:
A Sample of Your Writing: It was getting harder and harder to breathe as Jack's lungs filled with water. He thrashed his arms and legs, trying to push his way to the surface of the lake. His efforts were useless and he continued to sink lower and lower, his vision blurring to black. He vaguely felt a splash, and he fought unconsiousness, trying to figure out what the dark shape was that was swimming closer and closer to him. Just as he was about to let the life slip from him a familiar muzzle brushed up against his cheek before grabbing the back of his shirt. Jack felt himself being lifted from the deep towards the surface, the sunlight teasingly just out of reach. He felt as though he was about to burst from lack of oxygen when his head finally broke the water and into the refreshing air. Keeping a hand on his companion for support, Jack was able to get to the dock and lift himself up onto it, collapsing from exhaustion and breathing in huge mouthfulls of the sweet breeze. He began to retch, but nothing came up. After he had finally managed to stand up on shaky legs, Jack bent down and thanked his dog for saving his life.

You used the same picture as me
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Sat May 08, 2010 12:41 pm

((It's not the same))
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat May 08, 2010 1:01 pm

♥ Inu ♥ wrote:
Calypso Sky wrote:Username: Calypso Sky
Ferret's Name: Taco
Ferret's Nickname: n/a
Picture/Description: http://www.discourse.net/archives/pix/ferret.jpg
Other:
A Sample of Your Writing: It was getting harder and harder to breathe as Jack's lungs filled with water. He thrashed his arms and legs, trying to push his way to the surface of the lake. His efforts were useless and he continued to sink lower and lower, his vision blurring to black. He vaguely felt a splash, and he fought unconsiousness, trying to figure out what the dark shape was that was swimming closer and closer to him. Just as he was about to let the life slip from him a familiar muzzle brushed up against his cheek before grabbing the back of his shirt. Jack felt himself being lifted from the deep towards the surface, the sunlight teasingly just out of reach. He felt as though he was about to burst from lack of oxygen when his head finally broke the water and into the refreshing air. Keeping a hand on his companion for support, Jack was able to get to the dock and lift himself up onto it, collapsing from exhaustion and breathing in huge mouthfulls of the sweet breeze. He began to retch, but nothing came up. After he had finally managed to stand up on shaky legs, Jack bent down and thanked his dog for saving his life.

You used the same picture as me

They are very simmilar, but not the same picture.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sat May 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh, oops. I mst have seen it then...
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginny Weasly » Sat May 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Yeah.
I finished wolf1212
Ginny Weasly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sun May 09, 2010 1:18 am

♥ Inu ♥ wrote:
Oh, oops. I mst have seen it then...

It's OK!

Ginny Weasly wrote:Yeah.
I finished wolf1212

Cool!
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginny Weasly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 am

((I want you to choose sooner!)) :cry:
Ginny Weasly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 am

Hey, everyone! Just a quickie anouncment; I probably won't choose until I finish a project for school. Because, Ginny, school is more important to me than CS.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me