ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Postby jetlag » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 am

|| Oh yeah, no worries! If it wasn't for PaperRainbow we wouldn't even have these beauties anyway! <3
I don't mind Cyrano being a male at all, actually-scratch that, I'd prefer he wasn't leader, especially since his personality doesn't really fit to it. ||
jetlag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:47 am

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Marius
Gender ▻ Bull
Rank ▻Loner alright?
Age ▻ 21
Orientation ▻ Straight
Height ▻ 14.4
Description ▻ WIP
Personality ▻WIP
History ▻ WIP

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Wykka
Gender ▻ Female
Rank ▻Head female
Age ▻ Nineteen years of age.
Orientation ▻ Straight
Height ▻ 11.8hh
Description ▻ Though Wykka is of medium to average height of the usual Kirin cow, her size does not belie her power, and her legs are strong for all their delicacy. Surprising enough for a cow, she's unusually strong; she could fight for her own life if it meant it. She is at all times standing straight and proper, with a nobly arched neck and curved tail, her bearing commands respect. Her tail is long and catlike with a generous dark plume at the end, and it has served her well in several dangerous situations where balance could be the key to life, or death. Her sky blue eyes are wide and bottomless, set in a small but finely featured face, and her coat is a rich medium gray dappled with paler spots. Her hooves and her legs are a dark raven black past her hocks and knees, and the same color tips her tail and rims her tapering ears. A snip on the tip of her nose is the only marking to break the eveness of the pale gray covering her face.
Personality ▻Wykka is a calm cow, no matter what trouble or dilemma that may throw itself against her, she will face it head on. It seems as though nothing could break her mask of cool efficiency; everything she does, she does with deliberation and a good deal of thought. She is loyal to her herd and would never forsake those she cares about, and would be rid of her own dignity and honor, and even personal happiness, if it meant the life of one she loves. She is actually very emotional, her pale eyes burning with intensity, if water could burn, yet burn it does. But her level of self-control is higher than most, and she doesn't let these things show, hard as it may be at times. Loyalty is the most meaningful trait she values the most; she can overlook many things if the kirin in question is loyal to what they believe in, and has a brave enough heart to stick up for it. Though she can be seen as rather bossy and even vain at times, it's only because she's trying to obtain the best for her herd. I'll be adding more to her and Aiwe's personality descriptions as I find out more about them myself.
History ▻ She'd been raised in her family herd as the daughter of the lead, expected to be a cow of high ranking when she was old enough to find a herd of her own; she was treated with respect and loyalty on all sides, and grew up not knowing the hardships of many others; she was protected in a bubble of good land and a strong herd with family who loved her. Yet it all changed the night of the fire. It was the middle of the summer, and there had been a drought; yet thankfully they'd located a river too wide and strong to have diminished too far, and knew not the extreme to which the loss of water had gone. One night, to the east, a fire was kindled. No one knew how it started or when, but the winds blew it west and soon it had overtaken the forest her herd was sleeping in. In their panic upon waking, the herd scattered, disappearing in countless different directions. Wykka, too, bolted, not knowing what else to do. It was only by luck that she came upon the river; yet diving into it, she stood there trembling in the chill while around her, the trees burned and her family died. She was a coward that day. But it was also that day she knew the true meaning of family, something she'd previously taken for granted. That day, she made an oath to herself to never let family down again. That day, her mask of calmness too descended. For it had been her very height of emotion, that overpowering fear, that had driven her away from the possible help she could have given. But unlike others, she didn't swear to forsake emotion; she recognized it was part of her, so strove only to contain it, not extinguish it. She was young. That night, she had been of two years. But she was mature. The comfort in which she had previously lived had not spoiled her, as it might another; no, only served to strengthen her, for she now knew what real loss was. Since then, she was a wanderer, travelling across the land, passing here and there as a stray through countless different herds, but none inspired her to stay, though they called. It was this herd she chose to reside at, for this reason or that, no one really knew why it was different from the rest of the herds. But here she would stay, and has stayed for thirteen years. She quickly rose to the top; her intelligence and cool head and air of dignity were what made her good in a crisis, and she was heartbreakingly loyal, even then, nothing able to stop her determination once she put a mind to it.

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Aiwe
Gender ▻ Female
Rank ▻Low cow
Age ▻ Sixteen years of age.
Orientation ▻ Straight
Height ▻ 12.4hh
Description ▻ The first impression one might get of her is that of grace. Aiwe is tall, for a cow. Easily she rises above the other females. It would seem a cow might make use of this height, maybe in the way of attracting the attention of bulls, but it is not so. On her feet she is light as a bird, leaning forwards as if she might unfurl wings and leap into the air at any moment. Her body is lithe, slim and strong, built for running, and she is one of the fastest around, strong for a cow as well. Her coat is thick but with a smooth, strangely soft texture that can't immediately be placed; a coat with that sort of texture would be lighter, more flowing, but hers is plush and warm, a strange combination. All the same, it is a rich medium to dark chocolate, lightening here and there into caramel at her throat and the end of her artfully plumed tail, but fading into a more muted hue at her hip to show a bit of silver brindling. It darkens at her muzzle and her lower legs, taking on an almost dun-like pattern of stripes as they merge into the deepest of browns, broken only by white socks that contrast sharply with the black of her hooves. Her ears are rimmed with black but filled with creme, and the place at the back of her head sometimes gives the impression of the crest of a bird. She has a blaze running down the fine line of her nose that widens to take in part of her jaw, with a small splash at her brow to highlight the bright lime of her quietly intense gaze. Overall she might seem rather plain, being mostly one color, but her eyes are what really set her apart, if one takes the time to look.
Personality ▻For all her grace and physical abilites, Aiwe is actually a quiet cow; respectful to her betters and loyal to a fault, but in truth rather shy. She doesn't make anything more than a half-hearted attempt to socialize with other cows, and prefers her solitude; often brooding over things long past. She has been raised in a situation where to show overt emotion was to show weakness, and her true inner strength shows in the blanket of steel that descends over her eyes when her emotions are at their strongest, turning what might have been a beautiful face into something hard and unnapproachable. She's rather uncomfortable sharing personal opinions with those she's not close to, but has to fight with herself to make herself try to get close to them at all. Her history has never granted her gracious oppurtunities and it is a ghost that constantly haunts her. The shell that covers the one she truly is is as adamant as time and sharp as diamond, and she can at times be easily offended, forgetting that others don't know of her plight and thinking they mean to slight her. Though she wouldn't voice her hurt or even anger- it would be demeaning- she feels it all the same, all her emotions just sinking deeper into her heart where lies a ball of ice that has never had the chance to melt. But she is kind, deep inside, and cares for those around her, but maybe she doesn't even realize it. Her softer side has never been given a chance either. But she's not a bad person, just unknowing of something things in life, some possibilities, that had always been open, had she dared to just look. She is loyal, honorable, and respectful, and, deep inside, kind, and someday, those things will be the things that matter.
History ▻ I'd like to discover this through role-play, if that's acceptable; I don't know much about her past as of yet but simply starting the RP and learning along the way seems to work most of the time.
Last edited by Nellas on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 am

-- oh hey, we never started this did we cx --
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 am

[ Aaah, we still need to, I'd love to see this active ; ;
I'm just gonna change my form and toss in Gabriel instead of Sherlock, think he'd be a lot more fun to play. <D ]
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 pm

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Fenyetta
Gender ▻ Cow
Rank ▻Low Cow
Age ▻ Seven years of age
Orientation ▻ Straight/Curious
Height ▻ 11.2hh
Description ▻ Fenyetta is a pale buckskinish colored tobiano themed paint. Where the white covers some of her neck tufts, and extends itself to her shoulder area, where it covers most of her neck, shoulder and back. A blanket is also on her rump, where it extends to her hock. Her legmarkings are 2 stockings on her frontfeet and 2 socks on her hinds.
While her face is rather unique, with the soothy dark muzzle and around her eye, with striking forestgreen eyes
And a facemarking, that isn't really of the common sight, she has half a blaze starting from between her ears, and stops between the eyes, and going from her muzzle is like an upside down boomerang.

Personality ▻Fenyetta is a troublemaker, easily said. But to her defence, it's not really that much she can do about it, because she isn't afraid of saying whatevers on her mind. She dosen't really want to be a low ranked mare either, and tries her best to be a bit stubborn just to show, that she is a cow that is not of the sweet and sugary type. But she knows that if she had been high ranked she would had been in trouble, mostly due to her way of wording herself where she dosen't censor herself at all, and her words can come off as rather bold from a little 11.2hh low ranked cow. But she dosen't care, and mostly just shrugs its off, which has often lead to her being kicked out by other herds.
She is a mare that lives life to its fullest though, no matter what's happening. She is an eager yet loving cow.
Fenyetta is a young mom, and her filly makes her take more motherly choices than what she would have before her offspring was born, and can be found quite protective and a bit grumpy. But she is still the same free spirited cow, just toned down a few notches when she has her calf around her/with her. But Fenyetta is a cow that is a picky when it comes to love, yes, she might fancy another bull and allow to carry his child and make sure it will live through it's first years by her side. But when it comes to the kind of love she would give to her child, now that's rare when it comes to other kirins. She is a closed book when it comes to her private life, but her thoughts and opinions are always voiced out, even if those opinions might end up with her getting harsh looks from other kirins.

History ▻ That's what I hoped she could enter this RP for, I don't know her that well yet and the personality is some what of a wip still, so I would had hoped I could find out who she really is by RP'ing with her.
Last edited by fantasy girl on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:59 am

I need to finish putting in Wykka and I might add my Aiwe as well.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 pm

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Thorin
Gender ▻ Male.
Rank ▻Desires lead male, but is alright with male.
Age ▻ 19 years.
Orientation ▻ Straight.
Height ▻ 14.9 hh.
Description ▻ Thorin is a shimmering black crown kirin, with a white mark that looks like an eyebrow. He has a knowing look in his blue-grey eyes and he stands with a strong stance. His tail begins as a pitch-black tone, while it subtly changes into a lighter grey. His body coat has a base layer of black, with some small changes in color with highlights of grey, looking like shimmering black water. His hooves are darkly colored, with quite a bit of hair flowing off of the back of them. His large antlers are long and sharp, while a strong arched neck carries his proud face. A powerful chest finishes off his stance, showing his strength and glory.
Personality ▻Thorin is tough and strong, solemn and brave. He has a fiery charge about him, one detectable. His strengthens are fighting and keeping himself inside, like a dark secret. He admires others for courage and holds his own ground. Challenging Thorin will be hard, as his serious face, intelligent eye, and pure heart of passion motivate him into who he is.
History ▻ Thorin was born into a herd of crown kirin, destined to take his father's place as lead male. One day, their rival herd came into their territory and massacred them in fights. Thorin's father led his herd away, weak and bloody.A year later, Thorin's father makes an executive decision to challenge the rival herd to return to their home. During the horrid, morbid battle Thorin's father was viciously slayed by the lead male of the rival herd. Witnessing this scene at a young age shaped Thorin. But what shaped him more was what he did about it. Watching his father's head almost be savagely severed, Thorin stood up as a young male, stabbing the lead rival male in the gut. As the leader fell, the battle seemed to progress in Thorin's herd's favor. At the end, it was a time to rejoice, but mainly to mourn over the loss, as their dead count was thrice as high as their live. Thorin solemnly looked at the mere five kirin of his father's herd and he walked straight into the forest without a word. Never to be seen for sixteen years.

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Amnesia.
Gender ▻ Female.
Rank ▻Loner.
Age ▻ 15 years.
Orientation ▻ Straight.
Height ▻ --
Description ▻Amnesia's base color seems to be a hazel and dark brown mix, but in the sun it almost gives off a purple glow. Ominous, yes, yet beautiful in her own mysterious way. Her eyes are a light blue, and they shine brightly in light, and at night they seem like jewels. Her forelegs have small white socks, and her tail progresses to turn a light shade of her base chocolate coloring. Her ears are almost always pricked forward and her face is wise. If one looked carefully, Amnesia's coat would reveal light dapples down her back. Her lovely eyes are framed with slight white, making her eyes stand out nicely against her chocolate coat.
Personality ▻5 sentences would be nice
History ▻ A few sentences
Last edited by Rated R on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 am

--do y'all think we should start now? There's a good amount of kirins here .3. --
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:46 am

:|| Oh, I'd love seeing this start up. ;u; ||:
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 am

-- c: hopefully we can today, or tomorrow, added a poll to vote for the leader cx -
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me