Run or die (Animal hybrids/Romance/Adventure, invite only)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Run or die (Animal hybrids/Romance/Adventure, invite onl

Postby Sidewind » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 am

[yay!]

Swipe paced anxiously back and forth in his tiny cage. He could barely move and there where only a few small breathing holes at the top. No light,no view. He new there was someone stacked on top of him and below him but other than that he was blind to everything out side his dark dank prison. Swipe was waiting for food to come. He was hungry for food and for the few seconds of outside light and view. He hated these people,they had no right to enclose him in a place like this just because they created him!Then they came slowly unlocking the six locks on the front of the cage it swung open and a small unsatisifieng stale stake was thrown in. Swipe ate it in one fell swoop and lay down. He was stuffed in a cage like this because he was to dangerous. He had run away to many times before and he would lick the faces of teh caretakers so they would be disgusted with him. He had never had the guts to kill them but why?? Why not? Was he to soft? Yes, he was. This Liger was funloving and got bored easily but killing wasn't in his regiment. He could make jokes of almost anything but hadn't in weeks because he was stuffed in here skinny andd on the brink of insanity.
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ice... » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 am

Shadow paced about in her small in-luxiourious cage. She scraped the floor angrily with her claws. She didn't know where she was, there were only a few small air holes on top of the roof, the cage was just walls really. She suspected there were other cages all around her, occasionally she herd shuffling and claws scratching floors. suddenly the door to her cage opened. This could be my chance to escape she thought. She leaped at the door and burst out.
"one's loose!" someone cried, "get her!" yelled another.
Suddenly, a rope was around her neck and she was dragged back into her cage. A small steak lay on the floor. She nibbled at it.
"ugh!" she spat it out, it tasted foul.
"Is anyonelse here?" she called thorugh an air hole.
Myself and my brother, Bat Boy, both use the same computer and we sometimes trade.

...Ice...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 am

"Yes I am!! Fun place isn't it??' Swipe replied. He continued to pace and wondered if the Hybrid that was talking to him was the one who almost escaped.
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:38 am

Shade~
I grolwed as they pulled me towards the cage by a rope around my neck, I didn't want to go back in. I bit at their legs causing them to yell at me. I then felt a electricity run throug me and I yelped falling to the floor, I then found myself in one of the cages with only a few holes for light and air.
" VERY fun." I mutterd trying to stand up
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 am

"Yes I agree" Swipe replied sarcastically. He wondered if he would ever make it out of here. Swipe lifted his big head and roared a complaint. It shook the small room and then everything lay still and queit still and quiet...
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ice... » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 am

"Nice one," Shadow said.
She tried scrabbling her claws at the tiny air holes but it was no use.
"How do we get out of here?!"
Myself and my brother, Bat Boy, both use the same computer and we sometimes trade.

...Ice...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 am

"I really don't know" Swipe growled. He continued to pace anxiusly and let out consectiteive growls. Why did they do this to us? He thought. They created us so why? He let out another complaining roar and fell silent. He flopped over onto his side creating a big thumping sound.
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ice... » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:27 am

There wasn't really anything to say, so Shadow lay and listened to a thumping sound coming from the left of her. After while it was starting to get irritating.
"What's that thumping?" she asked.

...Ice...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:35 am

Shade~
"That, would be me." I said finally standing up.
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 am

"Ya you know what" Swipe said sacrastically "Quit the thumping!! It's not going to do us any good." Swipe still lay on the bottom of his cage. He was tired of roaring and growling tired of pacing but most of al tired of this whole thing.
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me