Taigaclan's Ruin

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Taigaclan's Ruin

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:32 pm

ImageTaigaclan was founded by a large gray tom called Taiga along with a few other cats whom have joined him since then. The small band of cats were once loners coming from a small town filled with two-legs and their precious kittypets. They were soon three moons away from the two-leg place, and on the fourth moon these ghostly cats have visited Taiga. They introduced themselves as Starclan and taught these founding cats the way of clan life. Taigaclan was born named after Taiga himself and appointed his very first deputy named Bark later became Barkpelt along with Starclan choosing the medicine cat called Snow whom was later called Snowtuft. The clan soon grew under the watchful eye of Starclan until one day they disappeared.

Many moons have passed while the great Taigastar grew older he had also lost six of his lives from the many seasons of bare leaf along with multiple threats that intruded their territory. One day wolves had invaded their camp taking many lives of Taigaclan warriors including Barkpelt, their beloved deputy. Taigastar had also lost his life during this brutal attack and he realized the clan would have to move once more. Soon the clan had found a better place to call home residing close to a river and Taigaclan named a new deupty called Mothwing. For generations Taigaclan became strong once more and soon with Starclan's return. A newly appointed medicine cat called Palecreek received a prophecy from Starclan. The day she was soon to announce the prophecy, she was found in her nest and looked as she had suffocated on a mysterious white foam escaping her mouth. The clan has a traitor among them, perhaps more?
Last edited by Nyverria on Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:33 pm

1. All CS rules apply.
2. You cannot more than one high ranked character
3. LGBTQ+ cats allowed! There is no reason for them not to exist!
4. All forms go onto the discussion thread.
5. Do not kill any cats without permission.
6. Reservations last 5 days.
7. Every ten pages a day will pass. Unless there is a major event.
8. Fade to black when necessary.
9. No being your own crush/mate/mentor.
10. Prophecy cats are not high ranks and are first come, first serve.
11. No creating prophecies or huge drama without my permission, please pm me first.
Last edited by Nyverria on Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiance

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:57 pm

Leader 1/1
Silentstar | ♀ | 40 years | Nyverria

Deputy 0/1
To be choosen | ♂♀ | years | user

Medicine cat 1/1
open | ♂♀ | years | Res

Medicine cat apprentice 0/1
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Warriors 3/20
Wolfheart | ♀ | 36 moons | Nyverria
Ashfall | ♂ | 38 moons | Nyverria
Whiteflame| ♂ | 46 moons | Nyverria
open | ♂♀ | years | user
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Apprentices 0/10
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Queens 0/5
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Kits 0/⋈
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Elders 0/5
open | ♂♀ | years | user

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Loners 0/5
open | ♂♀ | years | user
Kittypets 0/5
open | ♂♀ | years | user
Last edited by Nyverria on Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:17 pm

Moon Cave: Resides in the mountains where leaders receive their nine lives and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan. Their most dangerous path is through the open hills where there is danger all-around including the sky. You may be lucky to see deer or even the great caribou herd, just don't get too close.

Hills: One of the paths to get to the Moon Cave but also can be a great hunting ground for many brave warriors who dare venture there. Eagles, Hawks and many other birds of prey can be seen here along with occasional foxes, bears, wolves and coyotes.

The river forks into two smaller streams that are safe enough during green-leaf and leaf fall. The river is most dangerous due to rising waters during new-leaf and during leaf-fall there have been times where cats drown from falling into the frozen waters. Many otters, beavers, minks and stoats reside here including fish in the rivers and streams.

Farm House: During the time of Taigastar's reign, it was told that the band of cats use to reside here for the time being until they continued on their way. Sometimes loners travel through here and even a kittypet or two were rumored to live there as well.

Two-leg Place: It is told that Taigastar and his clan came from the loud and obnoxious two-leg place. It was a hard life to live and cats were always at each other's throats. They say the kittypets were lucky enough to reside inside two-leg homes to live their lives in luxury. Taigastar made it a rule to never return to that awful place. Any cat who dares ventures there is banned from Taigaclan.

Taigaclan Camp
Reinforced by the thicket of thorny bushes that surrounds a tall rock was made from the hard work and dedication of Taigaclan's ancestors.

The leader's den resides within the rock that has a large opening, overgrown moss covers the entrance to the den. Clan meetings are held beneath the rock while the leader, deputy and medicine cat sits atop of the rock to discuss clan business.

A hollow tree that has fallen many moons ago was made a den for the medicine cat to store their herbs and take care of the clan cats. There are some plants that grow alongside the old tree that was planted by dearest Palecreek before her sudden passing.

The nursery made from the thicket is reinforced with moss to keep the queens and kits from accidently pricking themselves in their sleep or from the kits roughhousing in the den. Their den is nestled between the medicine cat's den and the great rock.

The elder's den resides just on the other side of the hollowed tree built the same as the nursery. Fur from fallen prey and moss are used as bedding for the elders to keep them as comfortable as possible. Apprentice's are tasked to refresh their bedding when needed.

Across the clearing resides the warrior's den closest to the entrance of the camp. Their den is woven within the thicket but was not reinforced with moss like the elder's den and nursery.

Right next to the warriors is another woven makeshift den for apprentices close to the elders. Some past apprentices have left feathers and dried moss woven into the den. They say that they do this before it's their time to become a warrior, signifying that they passed their apprenticeship.

Prey:
    Rabbits, songbirds, ducks, geese, cranes (some require multiple cats to catch)
    Fish, otters, minks, weasels, martens
    Frogs, mice, voles, squirrels, sable

Predators:
    Eagles, owls, bears, foxes,
    dholes, lynxes, wolves, bobcats

Other dangers:
    Bison, deer, caribou, beavers
    otters, moose, badgers
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:02 pm

Key
One-way crush →
Mutual crush (unknown) →←
Mutual crush (known) ↔
Mates ♥
Siblings ✧
Parent ⇌ Parent ⤷ Kits
Mentor & Apprentice
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:08 pm

It has been almost been six moons since Palecreek's mysterious death. Oakstar lead a patrol towards the river for only none to return. The deputy as sent another patrol with herself tagging along to figure out where the missing patrol went. Soon after they found six mangled bodies laying near the river lifeless along with their fallen leader Oakstar. Beaverdusk, Dustpaw, Rippleflower, Stagfur, Sandpaw and Oakstar have been buried for a moon now. Silentshadow has just received her nine lives after the unknown death of their previous leader. A deputy is to be named by moon high.
Last edited by Nyverria on Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecies & Omens

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:10 pm

Omens to come

Act 1:
    The silent struggling for the light shall be suffocated by a sly [cat name here]
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Nyverria » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:13 pm

Res
Nyverria