[ ✦ 𝐚 𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 ] - 𝐰𝐜

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

does this seem interesting?

yeah!
82%
no tbh
18%

Total votes : 11

[ ✦ 𝐚 𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 ] - 𝐰𝐜

Postby lacke » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:50 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ a warrior cats roleplay ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thornclan came to be generations ago, and they were happily nestled next to two other clans - snowclan and lightningclan. snowclan happily took in any cat that approached, and as they did so, their territory grew larger, much to the other clans dismay. thornclan hadn't been too affected, but lightningclan couldn't say the same. their territory began to shrink, and driven by hunger, they seemed to get desperate, and go mad.

war broke out between snowclan and lightningclan, with a multitude of fatalities on both sides. thornclan did their best to stay out of it, but leaned more towards snowclans side. as the war waged on, things took a sudden turn when snowclan cats turned against their own clan and kin, fighting for lightningclan. eventually, lightningclan took over snowclan, completely demolishing them and taking the large land for their own.

thornclan tried to remain neutral, but lightningclan had other plans. every so often, thornclan cats would be found dead alongside the border, and as lightningclan got more bold, closer to the camp as well. eventually, thornclan was forced to make a decision - run, or wage war. with their dwindling numbers, badgerstar decided it might be smarter to leave in the cloak of night. as the small clan began to move out, lightningclan silently surrounded their camp, tails lashing with anticipation.

badgerstar was soon killed, and lightningclan took over. there were disagreements within lightningclan as to who would rule, and after some deliberation, it was agreed upon that lightningclan would split, leaving thornclan in tact. the remaining thornclan cats were taken prisoner, while the newfound thornclan warriors took over and began to make changes to the clan.

while thornclan is under new rule, commotion in the clan has not settled down. what will become of this clan? will it collapse, or will starclan accept them? or... will the original thornclan regrow from the ashes and retake their claim?
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ rules ]

Postby lacke » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:06 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ discussion thread━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

001. all of chickensmoothies rules apply! make sure you read up on them if you need to ((:

please try to post at least three sentences, enough for someone to reply to! more is welcome!

003. with the holidays and school i know that things are going to be busy, so just let us know if you'll be absent for any amount of time, or if you need to take a break! there won't be any judgement.

004. for now, only one high rank per person! depending on demand, we might adjust this rule.

005. when it comes to reservations, first come first serve, whether this be through pm or on the discussion thread. this goes for both roles and even prefixes! it's not required to reserve, but it might be more handy.

006. make your characters diverse! any sexuality, gender, etc are welcome! that being said, at the same time, make sure your cats are physically realistic - no odd colored eyes or fur, etc. if you have any questions about this, don't be afraid to ask!

007. you cannot be your own mate/crush, but you are more than welcome to have your cats be parent/kit, siblings, or other familial relationships!

008. this roleplay is meant to be full of drama, but PLEASE make sure those you are roleplaying with are okay with what's happening! if we want to do something big that would involve all of the rp, such as major death, etc, run it by me first!
Last edited by lacke on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ thornclan ]

Postby lacke » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:29 pm

molly | tom | gnc

The King or Queen: traditionally known as the leader, this cat is now known as the king, queen or ruler. while most leaders receive nine lives from starclan, its unsure if they accepted this new thornclan leader. the leader is in charge of the entire clan, what they say goes. if any cat of thornclan goes against them, the leader is allowed to take whatever action they deem necessary.

sun(chaser) . 46 m . a pretty, slim white and orange tabby with olive eyes . lacke

Second in Command: formerly the deputy, and this role entails pretty much the same thing as a deputy. however, in thornclan, the second in command is in charge of the prisoners - keeping an eye on them, feeding them when necessary, etc. they organize patrols and often organize skirmishes and trainings between the adult cats to keep everyone on their toes.

name . age . description . rey

The Medics: formerly the medicine cat, there are now two slots open. thornclan is a violent mess, no doubt about it, so they decided that two cats will take over the role as one. they have no connection to starclan, but some claim to have a connection to the dark forest, which to thornclan, means more than starclan. these cats are well versed in herbs, and will step up to fight if needed.

snakeroot . 78 m . small, sturdy dark brown tabby with green eyes . vulpes
      name . age . description . kitsaka

The Medic Trainees: formerly the medicine cat apprentice. two cats are taken under the wings of the medics, and they are chosen when a slot opens up, or when a kit/apprentices expresses interest in herbs, or even says they have a connection with the dark forest. while they train in medicinal needs, they also train with other trainees to learn to hunt or fight.

firefly . 12 m . predominantly cream with brown points and blue eyes . wonpil
      nightpaw . 9 m . black with white toes and chest with amber eyes . lights.out

Cheetah Group: this group consists of cats who are fast and very thin. they have unusually long tails that balance them out when running. these cats excel at hunting small and quick prey, such as rabbits, but struggle when it comes to climbing for prey. they are generally not very strong, but with two cheetah group cats working together, they are able to take down a single foe.

shrewflight . 33 m . small, lean, handsome grey tabby with striking green eyes . lights.out
      name . age . description . user

Leopard Group: this group consists of cats who excel at climbing trees, cliffs, etc. they have exceptional leaping skills, and no fear of heights or falling from them, unlike the other groups of cats. while they are rather strong, they do have a lack of endurance, they cannot run for very long. however, their critical thinking and quick reaction skills have proven that they are equally as strong as the other groups.

wrenthorn . 57 m . large, muscular, mottled brown pelt with green eyes . lights.out
      emberscar . 42 m . very handsome, dark bengal with light green eyes . lykos

Lion Group: this group of cats are the strongest. they are large, with massive paws and tons of muscle. they are the ones to go battle first, and are typically used as bodyguards on patrols, or when visiting the prisoners. because of their large size, they aren't very fast, and they aren't very good hunters because of their large paws. due to this, they are rather lazy when outside of battling and protecting.

mazestep . 35 m . very large, very thick orange tabby pattern - has a snaggle tooth . wonpil

Tiger Group: cats in this group are somewhat rare, mostly due to the fact that the defining trait of these cats is that they are excellent swimmers. they vary in size, and can usually compare the lion group, although they are not as strong or as broad. much like relying on the leopard group for prey in trees and the cheetah group for prey on land, thornclan relies on the tiger group for prey in the water.

hollytangle . 20 m . long, pure black kinked fur with bright hazel eyes . wonpil

Trainees: formerly known as apprentices, these cats are training to be warriors. they are assigned to a group at the time of their ceremony, but they train under each different category. each trainee does not have a singular mentor, instead all of the cats in the group help train, but the trainees report directly to the leader of each group.

Mothers and Kits: formerly queens, mothers are highly respected within thornclan. even those who are permanent mothers are not judged, as mothers are the reason for new life within the clan.

tansy . 36 m . a small, very pretty mostly white calico with very light eyes . lacke
      stardust . 55 m . pretty, mostly white with some grey and pale eyes . lykos

Veteran: formerly known as elders, these cats are the oldest in the clan, or those who had to retire due to injury, etc. unbelievably, veterans in thornclan are intensely respected, with even the ruler putting their worth above his own. the veterans are fed first, treated for illness before any other cats, and are always treated with the upmost respect. veterans can pretty much do whatever they want.

skipper . 90 m . a very large, rather unkept looking greying brown tabby with light eyes . lacke

Prisoners: most of thornclans prisoners are former thornclan cats who were living under badgerstars rule, and who do not want to submit to the new leadership. however, the prisoners can also be those who have spoken out against the leader, or cats who have been found out in the territories. prisoners are usually underfed and left in solitary confinement. if a cat repents or agrees to the leadership, they are allowed out.

spiderpaw . 6 m . a very small, dark brown tabby with deep amber eyes . lacke
      reedstream . 20 m . average sized, feathery fawn fur with hazel eyes . lights.out
      runningriver . 14 m . thin, wirey light orange tabby with amber eyes . vulpes
      hexmoon . 38 m . small, pretty calico with pretty forest green eyes . lykos
Last edited by lacke on Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ relations ]

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:18 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ discussion thread ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

apprentices & their groups
              apprentice name ➝ group
              apprentice name ➝ group
              apprentice name ➝ group
              apprentice name ➝ group
              apprentice name ➝ group

kinships
              cat & cat are [relo]
              cat & cat are [relo]
              cat & cat are [relo]

mates & crushes
              cat & cat are [mate/crush]
Last edited by lacke on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ clan information ]

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:25 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ discussion thread ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thornclan Nature
              lightningclan was originally consisting of clan born cats, but as time progressed, they willingly let outsiders join their ranks. this ranged from rogues, loners and even kittypets - anything to make their clan bigger and stronger. while thornclan appears to be savages, they value family above all else. most of thornclan considers themselves family, as they have all gone through so much together and survived the unthinkable.

because of their vast ranks, some cats have traditional warrior names, with prefixes/suffixes, where as some have names they gave themselves or that they were given from twolegs.

there is also no warrior cat code that the clan abide by - they are pretty much a lawless land. their beliefs are pretty much engrained in them - the leaders word is law, as is the respect of mothers and veterans. that being said, cats are pretty much free to do whatever they'd like. do with this what you will.

Thornclan Territory
              thornclans territory is vast - it consists of dense forests, some marsh, a twoleg place, and a long singular river that connects to a lake at the far end of the territory. the dense forest is filled with pine needle trees rather than the usual thick trees.

some landmarks within the territory are:
                carrionplace - a landfill not far from the twoleg place, and its filled with rubbish and disease ridden prey, such as rats. its only when the clan is desperate that they hunt here.

burnt sycamore - a very ancient tree that was struck by lightning generations ago. apprentices usually train to hunt here at night.

twoleg nest - home to some docile and some aggressive kittypets. its also known for the twolegs to put traps out for stray cats here, so tread carefully.

the lake - this lake lays on the border of the former snowclan, lightningclan and thornclan. the lake doesn't necessarily belong to any specific clan.

the camp is a well concealed hollow thats hidden deep in the shadows. its surrounded by prickly and fierce brambles - likely where thornclan got its name from. the entrance is through a tiny path. the ground is cool and muddy with hardly any grass, but thornclan doesn't mind. the leaders den is located beneath the roots of an old oak tree. the different groups are free to sleep wherever they'd like, but the most common places are located underneath some bramble bushes. the veterans located themselves under a large rock, burrowed deep between the ground and rock. its soft, and lined with lots of moss. the mothers den is nearby, and is located under ground, protected by a prickly bush. trainees are allowed to sleep where they please as well. the medicine cat den is located within the roots of a large tree, and sick cats typically rest in the ferns surrounding the tree. a large smooth boulder on the edge of camp is used for meetings.

prey- reptiles, amphibians, rabbits, rats, crows, kittypet food & rubbish if absolutely needed.
              predators - snakes, big water birds, foxes, alligators, black bears
Last edited by lacke on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ notable cats ]

Postby lacke » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:09 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ discussion thread ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

large wip

Last bumped by lacke on Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:09 pm.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me