Life of the Forest - Warriors RP - O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Life of the Forest - Warriors RP - O&A

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:35 am

Open and Accepting forms! Make sure to post on Discussion!

Life of the Forest - Warrior Cats Role Play

Discussion Thread
PLEASE POST ALL FORMS HERE! THANK YOU!
Rules Post
MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The forest has stood for generations. In a large clearing there is a lake with an island in the middle, only reachable by the path running to each of the four clans territories. Pineclan and Lynxclan live across the lake from each other. But if there are meant to be four clans, why are there only two present? What happened to the other two? No one seems to know what happened to them, one day they just disappeared and never returned. It has been this way for generations. The oldest elder was only a kit when it happened. After the disappearance of two of the clans there was a lot of tension between Pineclan and Lynxclan, neither of them knew what had happened and the stuck to their territories, not touching the other territories as they believed it was haunted or something was lurking there.

There have been strange scents that have drifted over the borders of the two remaining clans, causing the uneasy tension and feelings to return. Festering in the hearts of the remaining cats. Odd things have been happening in the forest, prey is disappearing, more and more cats are going hungry, becoming weak and succumbing to starvation. It seems to have gotten better the past moons, but the healers are worried about what will happen this coming leafbare. Guides are at a loss for explaining what has happened as Starclan has gone suddenly silent, sending no signs. The guides can no longer feel the presence of their ancestors.

That leafbare the healers were busy, a new illness spread through the camps, claiming the lives of many cats. Reducing both clans to less than half of the warriors they had before. Guides were worried as they has no connection to Starclan, so how would they find their way to the hunting grounds of their ancestors. When a starving loner came to Lynxclan, seeking shelter the Lynxclan cats took the loner in and aided him. He quickly fell ill with the new sickness and before he passed he delivered a prophecy to the Leader of Lynxclan at that time.

The clans will crumble and fall apart
Two disappear right at the start
Betrayal of those who promise help
Stand and fight, trust yourself
Seek the source and you shall find
The answer to this riddle in kind
Answers for those who don't turn back
The star forged prison begins to crack
Imprisoned cats released at last
Careful and not repeat the past
Release the terrors left to rust
Help will come for those who trust
Mistrusted cats will rise and see
Second chances they shall receive
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life of the Forest - Warriors RP

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:00 am

Lynxclan Allegiances
Taken Names:
Lost | Ivy | Adder | Dusk | Fog | Flutter | Freeze | Ocean | Vixen | Wasp | Misty | Honey

What is the Leader? wrote:The leader leads the clan and makes important decisions such as appointing warrior names, apprentice names and mentors, deputy position, and many other things. They are the one who speaks at the gatherings, though there haven't been any in moons.

Leader
Name | Gender + Pronouns | Age | Sexuality | Bio | Player

What is the Deputy? wrote:The deputy of the clan aids the leader and is a close advisor, the Leader will appoint the deputy to assist them, deputies normally take care of sending out patrols and organizing hunts and border checks. The deputy becomes leader when the leader passes.

Deputy

What is a Healer wrote:Healers of the clan are in charge of the physical well-being of the clan. They tend to the cats after battles and treat injuries big and small. From a thorn in their paw to broken bones to Greencough, they take care of them all.

Healers
Lostriver | Female + She/Her | 38 Moons | Sexuality | Bio | Queen of Flames

What is a Guide? wrote:The Guides are in charge of the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspect of the clan. Normally they are present during naming ceremonies to relay Starclans blessing on the cats being named. They act as the clan therapist in a way, and are always open to talk to cats and offer advice.

Guides

What is a Warrior? wrote:Warriors are the group that make up the majority of the clan, they are important as they take care of the day to day activities and duties that the leader and deputy assign them. They protect the clan and make sure that everyone is fed. They train the younger cats to become warriors and they take this duty very seriously.

Warriors
Ivythroat | Female + She/Her | 50 Moons | Bisexual - Female leaning | Apprentice (If one) | Bio | Astronomical_Views
Adderstrike | Male + He/Him | 25 Moons | Pansexual/Poly | Apprentice (If one) | Bio | Astronomical_Views
Duskflame | Female + She/Her | 29 Moons | Aro-Ace | Apprentice (If one) | Bio | Rae'tia
Fogbite | Non-Binary + They/Them | 52 Moons | Apprentice (If one) | Bio | Rae'tia
Vixenbite | Female + She/Her | 38 Moons | Sexuality | Apprentice (if one) | Bio | Queen of Flames
Waspfeather | Male + He/Him | 30 Moons | Bisexual | Apprentice (if one) | Bio | Vylad
Honeystrike | Female + She/Her | 32 Moons | Homosexual | Apprentice (if one) | Bio | Vylad

What is an Apprentice? wrote:Apprentices are younger cats between the ages of 6-12 moons that are training to become either a warrior, Healer, or Guide. Their objective is to learn all that they can in order to help their clan thrive. They are also tasked with hunting for the elders, queens, and kits.

Apprentices
Freezepaw | Male + He/Him | 6 Moons | Sexuality | Mentor | Bio | Queen of Flames
Flutterpaw | Female + She/Her | 6 Moons | Sexuality | Mentor | Bio | Queen of Flames
Oceanpaw | Female + They/Them | 6 Moons | Sexuality | Mentor | Bio | Queen of Flames

What is a Queen? wrote:A Queen is an expecting or nursing mother who is taking care of their kits. Sometimes there are permanent Queens who prefer to take care of the kits instead of hunting and fighting like the warriors.

What is a Kit? wrote:Kits are young cats and kittens between the ages of 0-6 moons of age. They stay with their mother in the nursery and are taken care of until they are made apprentices at 6 moons old.

Queens and Kits
Mistybreeze | Female + She/Her | 35 Moons | Bisexual (Female prefered) | Skyleap | Bio | Vylad
Her kits: Up to 4 kits

What is an Elder? wrote: And elder is an older cat that has finished their warrior duties and has retired to the elders den as they can no longer work, hunt, or fight. Sometimes younger cats are forced to retire due to an injury, but this doesn't happen often. They are looked up to because of their wisdom and experience. They often entertain the kits with stories of their youth.

Elders

Lynxclan Relationships
Mates

Siblings
Vixenbite and Lostriver
Halfkit, Applekit, Oceanpaw, Flutterpaw,and Freezepaw
Duskflame and Flint
Fogbite and Featherpetal

Crushes

Parents
Fallingrain + Littlelake = Vixenbite and Lostriver
Vixenbite + Bearheart = Leopardfrost and Stormkit
Lostriver + Claw = Halfkit, Applekit, Oceanpaw, Flutterpaw, and Freezepaw
Fallenpetal + Tigerflame = Adderstrike
Boulder + Darkviper = Duskflame and Flint
Splitsilver + Doebrook = Fogbite and Featherpetal
Mistybreeze + Skyleap = ___kit, ___kit, ___kit, and ___kit

Ex and/or Deceased Mates
Vixenbite and Bearheart
Lostriver and Claw
Mistybreeze and Skyleap
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:01 am

Pineclan Allegiances
Taken Names:
Ember | Ivory

What is the Leader? wrote:The leader leads the clan and makes important decisions such as appointing warrior names, apprentice names and mentors, deputy position, and many other things. They are the one who speaks at the gatherings, though there haven't been any in moons.

Leader

What is the Deputy? wrote:The deputy of the clan aids the leader and is a close advisor, the Leader will appoint the deputy to assist them, deputies normally take care of sending out patrols and organizing hunts and border checks. The deputy becomes leader when the leader passes.

Deputy

What is a Healer wrote:Healers of the clan are in charge of the physical well-being of the clan. They tend to the cats after battles and treat injuries big and small. From a thorn in their paw to broken bones to Greencough, they take care of them all.

Healers
Emberpuddle | Male + He/Him | 35 Moons | Homosexual | Bio | Rae'tia

What is a Guide? wrote:The Guides are in charge of the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspect of the clan. Normally they are present during naming ceremonies to relay Starclans blessing on the cats being named. They act as the clan therapist in a way, and are always open to talk to cats and offer advice.

Guides

What is a Warrior? wrote:Warriors are the group that make up the majority of the clan, they are important as they take care of the day to day activities and duties that the leader and deputy assign them. They protect the clan and make sure that everyone is fed. They train the younger cats to become warriors and they take this duty very seriously.

Warriors
Name | Gender + Pronouns | Age | Sexuality | Apprentice (If one) | Bio | Player

What is an Apprentice? wrote:Apprentices are younger cats between the ages of 6-12 moons that are training to become either a warrior, Healer, or Guide. Their objective is to learn all that they can in order to help their clan thrive. They are also tasked with hunting for the elders, queens, and kits.

Apprentices
Ivorypaw | Demi-Fem + She/They | 11 Moons | Pansexual | Mentor | Bio | Rae'tia

What is a Queen? wrote:A Queen is an expecting or nursing mother who is taking care of their kits. Sometimes there are permanent Queens who prefer to take care of the kits instead of hunting and fighting like the warriors.

What is a Kit? wrote:Kits are young cats and kittens between the ages of 0-6 moons of age. They stay with their mother in the nursery and are taken care of until they are made apprentices at 6 moons old.

Queens and Kits
Name | Gender + Pronouns | Age | Sexuality | Mate | Bio | Player
Her kits:

What is an Elder? wrote: And elder is an older cat that has finished their warrior duties and has retired to the elders den as they can no longer work, hunt, or fight. Sometimes younger cats are forced to retire due to an injury, but this doesn't happen often. They are looked up to because of their wisdom and experience. They often entertain the kits with stories of their youth.

Elders

Pineclan Relationships
Mates

Siblings

Crushes

Parents

Ex Mates
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:02 am

~ Reserved ~
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:02 am

~ Reserved ~
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:33 am

Outsiders
Taken Names:

What is a Rogue? wrote:A Rogue is a cat that has been exiled from their original/host clan and now must fend for themselves. Usually they do something unacceptable in order to be exiled, this does not happen very often however.

Rogues

What is a Loner? wrote:A loner is a cat who does not belong to a clan, but also does not belong to twolegs. They sometimes wander around the forest, usually they live on their own of in small groups and have to fend for themselves.

Loners

What is a Kittypet? wrote: Kittypets are your typical domestic house cat. They live with humans and often keep to the twoleg place and avoid the forest and scary things.

Kittypets
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me