The Prophecies Unfold | Sunclan Roleplay | ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The Prophecies Unfold | Sunclan Roleplay | ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:54 pm

Conjoined roleplay with Sunclan, Moonclan, Seaclan and Cloudclan

Main Forms and Discussion Thread
Sunclan Discussion Thread

A long, long time ago, four clans were destined by the sea. Sunclan, Moonclan, Cloudclan, and Seaclan. The cats of all clans lived in peace and in rivalry, with rules set out by their Warrior code and paws guided by their ancestors in Starclan. Each cat has always had a destiny of their own, some bigger than others. Some cats have been destined to unite the four clans in peace, while others promised doom and despair. Yet, even in the darkest times, their ancestors try their best to guide them onto the right path.

A prophecy is creeping near... what path has Starclan set out for you?

*Specific prophecy coming soon*

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Sunclan Allegiance ☼

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:57 pm

Leader
Silentstar | ♀ | 65 moons | Nyverria

Deputy
To be choosen | ♂♀ | years | user

Medicine cat
Sandblossom | ♂ | 34 moons | star star.

Medicine cat apprentice
Cardinalcall | ♂ | 23 moons | kitaska

Warriors
Morningfrost | ♀ | 32 moons | Nyverria
Tigerheart | ♂ | 26 moons | Nyverria
Hawkthroat | ♂ | 39 moons | Rae'tia
Flickerlight | ♀ | 39 moons | wonpil
Prancetail | ♂ | 27 moons | wonpil
Wiltedleaf | ♀ | 48 moons | kitaska
Rosedusk | ♀ | 32 moons | kitaska
Frostcreek | ♂ | 50 moons | catfrog
Adderstrike | ♂ | 25 moons | Astronomical_Views
Shadestep | ♂ | 25 moons | Astronomical_Views
Ivythroat | ♀ | 25 moons | Astronomical_Views
Iceheart | ♂ | 29 moons | Queen of flames
Wingsplash | ♂ | 24 moons | Queen of flames
Quietstorm | ♀ | 34 moons | star star.
Honeybriar | ♀ | 20 moona | tyjodunseph
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Apprentices
Kestrelpaw | ♀ | 8 moons | Nyverria
Cliffpaw | ♂ | 9 moons | Rae'tia
Leopardpaw | ♂ | 9 moons | tyjodunseph
Silverpaw | ♂ | 9 moons | Lights.Out
Dewpaw | ♀ | 7 moons | catfrog
Birdpaw | ♀ | 9 moons | star star.
Blackberrypaw | ♂ | 8 moons | Queen of flames
Onyxpaw | ♀ | 8 moons | Queen of flames
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Queens
Pinecloud | ♀ | 40 moons | Rae'tia
Falconflight | ♀ | 26 moons | Astronomical_Views
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Kits
Finchkit| ♀ | 3 moons | Rae'tia
Willowkit | ♀ | 3 moons | tyjodunseph
Lynxkit | ♀ | 2 moons | Astronomical_Views
Flamingkit | ♀ | 2 moons | Queen of flames
Snowkit | ♀ | 2 moons | kitaska

Elders
Pebblestream| ♀ | 29 moons | Lights.Out
open | ♂♀ | years | user
open | ♂♀ | years | user

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Loners
Wolf | ♂ | 30 moons | Firelight_AA
Ferret | ♂ | 1 moon | Firelight_AA
Kittypets
Domino | ♀ | 42 moons | Derpy.
Noah | ♂ | 5 moons | ghostlyhamlet
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Relations ☼

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:43 pm

Key
One-way crush →
Mutual crush (unknown) →←
Mutual crush (known) ↔
Mates ♥
Forbidden Mates /♥\
Siblings ✧
Parent ⇌ Parent ⤷ Kits
Mentor & Apprentice
Honeybriar → Cardinalcall
Pinecloud ♥ Boulder
Hawkthroat ♥ Amberpetal
Falconflight ♥ Wingsplash
Iceheart ♥ Midnightshine
Pinecloud ⇌ Boulderstrike ⤷ Finchkit, Willowkit
Amberpetal ⇌ Hawkthroat ⤷ Cliffpaw, Leopardpaw
Dawnbloom ⇌ Carpmouth ⤷ Wiltedleaf, Shivergale
Falconflight ⇌ Wingsplash ⤷ Strawberrykit, Lynxkit, Flamingkit
Midnightshine ⇌ Iceheart ⤷ Blackberrypaw, Onyxpaw
Adderstrike & Onyxpaw
Flickerlight & Cliffpaw
Iceheart & Dewpaw
Silentstar & Silverpaw
Rosedusk & Birdpaw
Hawkthroat & Kestrelpaw
Wingsplash & Leopardpaw
Wiltedleaf & Blackberrypaw
Silentstar ✧ Dapplestar
Tigerheart ✧ Kestrelpaw
Willowkit ✧ Finchkit
Leopardpaw ✧ Cliffpaw
Sandblossom ✧ Quietstorm
Birdpaw ✧ Leafpaw
Pebblestream ✧ Frostcreek
Adderstrike ✧ Shadestep ✧ Ivythroat
Strawberrykit ✧ Lynxkit ✧ Flamingkit
Blackberrypaw ✧ Onyxpaw
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Territory ☼

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:45 pm

Overview: The four clans reside near the ocean, where there's deep rooted forest land, open hillside outlooking the sea, sandy beaches and rivers flowing into the ocean. The river branches out between the four clans, providing drinking water and fish. No matter where each clan resides, they can hear the rippling of the tide and taste the salty tang of the ocean on their tongue.

Moon Cave: Where medicine cats come each half-moon to share tongues with Starclan, their warrior ancestors. To get there, you must go all the way to the edge of the west border with the sand and follow it until you get to the second river connecting to the ocean. The landscape becomes rocky and you must climb around fallen rocks to get to the entrance of the cave. The ocean waves crash in and ripple to the back of the cave. There's a thin pathway along the edge of the water that leads deep into the pool filled cave. There, the medicine cats climb down to the large flat stone on the waters edge, where they drink from the starpool and fall into dreams with Starclan.

Hills: One of the paths to get to the west side of the territory on the way to the Moon Cave but also can be a great hunting ground for many brave warriors who dare venture there. Eagles, Hawks and many other birds of prey can be seen here along with occasional foxes, badgers and coyotes.

Rockfield: An open area covered by many shapes and sizes of rocks. It is a good place for Sunclan cat's t either sunbathe or stand watch over their territory that faces Cloudclan/Seaclan. (Depending on tyjodunseph's decisions.) There are a few predators ranging from venomous snakes or birds of prey. A great hunting ground as well.

Farm House: A place where two-legs keep many animals in cages and is a forbidden place to go. There are some animals the clan could potentially steal but due to dogs that reside there, Silentstar has forbidden any cat to venture there.

Two-leg Place: It is told that kittypets and loners came from the loud and obnoxious two-leg place. They say the kittypets were lucky enough to reside inside two-leg homes to live their lives in luxury. Any cat who dares ventures there is banned from Sunclan.

Sunclan Camp
Reinforced by the thicket of thorny bushes that surrounds a tall rock was made from the hard work and dedication of Sunclan's ancestors.

The leader's den resides within the rock that has a large opening, overgrown moss covers the entrance to the den. Clan meetings are held beneath the rock while the leader, deputy and medicine cat sits atop of the rock to discuss clan business.

A hollow tree that has fallen many moons ago was made a den for the medicine cat to store their herbs and take care of the clan cats. There are some plants that grow alongside the old tree that was planted by past medicine cats.

The nursery made from the thicket is reinforced with moss to keep the queens and kits from accidently pricking themselves in their sleep or from the kits roughhousing in the den. Their den is nestled between the medicine cat's den and the great rock.

The elder's den resides just on the other side of the hollowed tree built the same as the nursery. Fur from fallen prey and moss are used as bedding for the elders to keep them as comfortable as possible. Apprentice's are tasked to refresh their bedding when needed.

Across the clearing resides the warrior's den closest to the entrance of the camp. Their den is woven within the thicket but was not reinforced with moss like the elder's den and nursery.

Right next to the warriors is another woven makeshift den for apprentices close to the elders. Some past apprentices have left feathers and dried moss woven into the den. They say that they do this before it's their time to become a warrior, signifying that they passed their apprenticeship.

Prey:
    Rabbits, songbirds, fish, frogs,
    mice, voles, squirrels, pheasants

Predators:
    Eagles, owls, hawks, foxes,
    badgers, coyotes, dogs
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Rules ☼

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:45 pm

The Warrior Code
    1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
    warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
    before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Roleplay Rules
    1. Only "swearing" allowed is cat related, ex. "foxdung", "mouse brain", "fleabrain", "foxheart" (cruel), etc.

2. All CS rules apply, RP forum rules, etc.

3. Only talk out of character on the discussion and form thread, linked at the very top of the first post.

4. No being your own mate or crush

5. Important positions like deputy or medicine cat will be first come first serve/based on if I think your character is fit for the role.

6. No executing other cats unless it has been passed by me first.

7. You may cut off your own characters, but please also pass that by me first.

8. Please no arguing between each other, but arguing between characters is okay!

9. Realistic cat pictures & If your character is based on art that's fine, if you could post the breed or a realistic reference that would be appreciated!

10. No super powers/wings/etc. realistic cats only. You can have extra long claws or tail, etc.

11. Please use the form I provide! Feel free to decorate it as much as you want.

12. PLEASE reply with at least 3 sentences. it's hard to reply to only one.

13. Last but not least, if you have any important characters such as you're someone's mate, medicine cat, or deputy, please make sure you can be active at least once every other day or 3 days at latest. Exceptions will be made if there's something coming up in your personal life, please reach out to me so I can post that on the thread for everyone to know you will be absent for a bit.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Terminology ☼

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:38 pm

Warrior Cats Terminology

➣ Newleaf = Spring

➣ Greenleaf = Summer

➣ Leaffall = Fall

➣ Leafbare = Winter

➣ Silverpelt = The Milky Way

➣ Sunhigh = Noon

➣ Crowfood = Rotting food

➣ Fresh-kill = Recently killed prey

➣ Monster = Human machines like cars/bulldozers

➣ Thunderpath = A road

➣ Mouse-brained: Not very smart

➣ Mouse dung: An insult; stronger than mouse-brain, but less offensive than fox dung

➣ Sharing Tongues = Cats grooming each other

➣ White Cough = Mild chest infection

➣ Yellow Cough = A severe Illness, causes delirium

➣ Green Cough = A severe chest infection, can be fatal in elders and young kits
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ Res ☼

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 pm

Reserved
Nyverria