πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Άπšπ™΄π™°πšƒ πšƒπšπ™΄π™΄ π™΅π™°π™»π™»πš‚ β™  accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

β˜† leafpaw; 001. | silentsong (+ jaggedwillow); 001.

Postby star star. » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:04 am

── ⋆⋅leafpaw.⋅⋆ ──
xxxxxxx location apprentices' den; camp β˜† mentioned asterstar, larkkit β˜† tagged n/a; open
xxxxxxxxxxx a/n n/a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────────
    Slowly, Leafpaw finds herself waking up. Which is just unfortunate, she thinks, because she was having a really good dream and she's comfortable and she doesn't want to face the day just yet. She grumbles something inaudible under her breath and nudges her nose back under her paws and keeps her eyes shut, clinging to the lingering exhaustion she swears she should still be feeling. She has never been a morning cat - honestly, she wonders how her father and sister manage it. Maybe it's a warrior thing.

Unfortunately, Leafpaw's brain has decided that no, we're getting up now, good morning rise and shine!!. Her eyes slowly flutter open and she lets her gaze lazily float around the den. There's dappled sunlight trickling into the den, and as she yawns she wonders just how early it is. She finds herself slowly standing to her paws. She stretches, mourns the loss of whatever extra few moments of sleep she could've gotten, yawns, and then slowly pads her way out from the back of the den. The sunlight doesn't do much to chase away the faint morning chill, which she thinks is rather unfortunate.

She sits next to the entrance of the den - mostly to finish waking up, but she won't complain about a short moment to sit and watch as the camp slowly becomes more alive - and watches as Asterstar paces to the deputy den, caught up in whatever was going on in her head.

Before she can get absorbed in her thoughts, a quick blur darting out of the nursery catches Leafpaw's eye. She tilts her head, mouth twitching into the start of a smile. Was that who she thought it was? Her tail twitches and she wraps it around her paws, smiling. She's nearly sure the kit that had bolted out of the nursery was Larkkit - she wonders where he's darting off to.

── ⋆⋅silentsong.⋅⋆ ──
xxxxxxx location camp β˜† mentioned fogbite, jaggedwillow, foxfoot, asterstar, leafpaw β˜† tagged jaggedwillow; open
xxxxxxxxxxx a/n n/a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────────
    Silentsong sits near the logs of the warriors' den, tail and whiskers occasionally twitching as she finds herself lost in thought. MossClan has been rebuilding pretty decently, she thinks, despite the still-lingering heaviness of loss that most the clan senses. She misses their old home, sometimes, but this new one is growing on her, albeit very slowly. The waterfall and river are both equally beautiful, at least, so she thinks that's an added bonus to their not-as-new home.

Fogbite dashes into the warriors' den just as Jaggedwillow goes to step out of it, and Silentsong finds herself smiling faintly in amusement. She knows it's a bit of an open secret where Fogbite tends to go, but with how everything has been recently no one has really been allowed to leave by themselves unless necessary. Them bolting to the den was likely to avoid a lecture from Asterstar, something that SIlentsong finds amusing.

"Good morning," Jaggedwillow calls out gently, careful in keeping his voice down and steady as he jumps up to join Silentsong on her perch. She glances at him in her peripheral vision. Her ear flicks in acknowledgement as she turns her gaze back on the slowly-waking camp.

"Hey Dad," she says softly, as if speaking any louder would wake the entire forest. Next to her, she can hear her father huff - in amusement or as a response of his own, she's not sure.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks, just as Silentsong realizes his presence is semi-permanent; or at least until Foxfoot or Asterstar call for a meeting or send a group out. It's not that she minds - she enjoys Jaggedwillow's company, really - she's just wondering why he's come to speak to her today of all days. Normally, their usual 'good mornings' until after morning patrols are small nods and eating a mouse or something together - sometimes, Leafpaw joins them and other times she's with the other apprentices or busy.

She answers with a simple, "Fine," because he did ask a question, and she's not rude. In the distance, she notices Leafpaw stepping out of the apprentices' den. She bites back the initial surprise of seeing her sister apparently awake before she'd have to go in and drag her out herself. "You?" she asks, shifting her attention back to Jaggedwillow as if remembering that he'd been trying to speak to her. He hums in response, which she takes as a, Yeah, I also slept well. She turns her attention back to the camp and falls silent once more, watching as it slowly came to life.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Άπšπ™΄π™°πšƒ πšƒπšπ™΄π™΄ π™΅π™°π™»π™»πš‚ β™  accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:25 am

Blackblaze | male | warrior | apprentice: n/a | love interest: open | tags: open
<>
The black tom flicked his ears and opened his yellow eyes as he heard some of his den mates leaving the den. He was not feeling to get up just yet, so he got tighter into a ball and tried to get a little bit more sleep.

Iceripple | female | warrior |apprentice: n/a | love interest: open | tags: open
<>
She woke up in shock, she was having a very weird dream, maybe a nightmare, but she didn't really remember anything about it anymore. Thought it made her not want to keep sleeping anymore, even if she felt still pretty tired. Yawning she stood up and looked toward the Sandstripe there the young toms nest smelled kind of good, and pretty nice too, kind of cute nest idea for him. She carefully left the den so she could not wake up anyone who still wanted to sleep, it was still early so there could not be any hustle anywhere. Shaking her pelt as she got outside of the den and looked around the camp, there was not many being seen, the leader, a few warriors, and younger cats. She sat down there to wait and see what will happen.

Witheredsight | female |queen | Kits: Stumpykit | love interest: open | tags: Pearldawn
<>
Yaning the long-haired black and white she-cat stood up to stretch her legs a little bit before she looked around the den. Her eyes looked to her kit for a moment, then toward the other queen Pearldawn there who was talking to her kit Lark-kit. She shook her fur a little bit as she gave her kit a lick on the forehead as she got a step toward the entrance and the other queen when her kit left the den "Good morning Pearldawn, I can see that Lark-kit is already very energetic" she meowed with a soft purr. Her eyes looked over to Firelight too, seeing as she was still sleeping so she kept her voice down not to wake her up.

Lostpaw | female | apprentice | mentor: open | love interest: Magpiepaw | tags: open
<>
She is still currently sleeping...

Stumpykit | male | kit | mother: Witheredsight | love interet: Egretkit & Lark-kit | tags: open
<>
The strike-legged kitten was up already and started to get bored with the silence, as most of the queens and kits were still sleeping. He slowly washed his head and looked over to the oldest kit Nightkit there before turning to see the second oldest kit Lark-kit as he heard him asking some questions to his mother. He was going to say something to him when he questioned to wake the other kits but didn't have time to say anythign as the large-eared pale brown kitten already left the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Άπšπ™΄π™°πšƒ πšƒπšπ™΄π™΄ π™΅π™°π™»π™»πš‚ β™  accepting

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:23 am

Firelight/female/30 moons/Queen/Crush-mate: Open/Strawberries/Mentions: Witheredsight and Pearldawn/Tags: Open

Her dream was ending and she could hear her belly grumbling at her so with a quiet sigh, she gets up. She stretches then sits and licks a paw, looking around. She saw the two other queens already up and could feel Nightkit stirring beside her. She heard his question and nodded her head, grateful to the helpful kit. "Yes, thank you Nightkit." When Nightkit came back and brought her a rabbit, she purred in happiness and ate the rabbit.

Nightkit/Male/five moons old/kit/Crush-mate: Too young/Shadowy forest/Mentions: Sumpykit/Tags: Firelight

He was still sleeping when he felt Firelight moving around and opened his eyes to see she had gotten up. He got up too and looked around, Stumpykit was still in the nursery but couldn't see Lark-kit. He must already be outside he thought. He then turned to Firelight "Do you want me to get us some fresh kill?" He asked. After Firelight said yes, he nodded a greeting to Stumpykit and headed out. He grabbed a mouse and a small rabbit and brought them back. He gave the rabbit to firelight and ate the mouse.

Sandstripe/Non-binary/They them/12 moons old/warrior/Crush-mate: Open/Blueberries and flowers/Mentions: None/Tags: Open

Still sleeping, feel free yo wake them!

Cloud/Male/22 moons/Loner/Crush-mate: Open/Wilderness/Mentions: His friends and Mossclan/Tags None

He had finished eating his rabbit and was washing his scarred face, scars that he got when he was little. His paw swiped at his folded ear, folded from the fight he got his other scars. It was a good thing Tombstone rescued him when he did, he'll be forever grateful to that old loner.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me