๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby Cradily » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:08 pm

๐ŸฏTigerlily - Deputy - Female - 40 moons - Crush: Moosestar - Tags: Battle patrol

Tigerlily relaxed as she saw Moosestar finally emerge from the medicine den, followed by Mothtumble and Beetlepaw. She nodded at his words, and, tail raised high, followed the patrol out of camp. Through the sheet of rain that pelted them and flooded the ground, it was hard to tell where dirt ended and the river began. Water frothed at the shoreline like a rabid fox frothing at the mouth, waiting to engulf them in its jaws, and for a moment, doubt entered the deputy's mind. Was this really such a good idea? TranquilClan may have been more used to wet conditions than WildClan, but they hadn't faced a storm like this in moons. But an image of Hawkeye flashed in her mind, and her claws slid out. She had been waiting for what felt like an eternity to avenge her father, and now StarClan had finally presented her with the opportunity. She would be a fool to not take advantage of it. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Moosestar beckoning her to lead alongside him, and she quickly took her place next to him at the head of the patrol, her eyes glittering with anticipation when he mentioned the Twoleg bridge. "That'll get us there in no time!" she agreed. Already she could feel her claws sinking into WildClan fur...

๐ŸชตTimberfoot - Warrior - Male - 40 moons - Tags: Bluewhisker

Timberfoot waved his tail in farewell to Rabbitpaw before turning back to Bluewhisker, letting his tail fall on the tom's shoulders. "She'll be alright," he tried to comfort the blue-gray warrior. Even if he would never have chosen an apprentice to join the patrol, Rabbitpaw was the most capable apprentice for the job. Surely she'd be safe. Trying to distract the tom from any worries he may have, he went on, "I suppose Rabbitpaw will be having her assessment pretty soon, huh? Have you discussed it with Moosestar at all yet?"

๐ŸŒŠRiverripple - Warrior - Male - 26 moons - Crush: Creamflower - Tags: Creamflower

Creamflower's words caught Riverripple off guard. Was his concern for Gorsewhisper so obvious? Was he more concerned than he himself even knew? "No, I--I wasn't even talking about Gorsewhisper," he stuttered. "I just mean...why pick a battle today? In a storm like this, the day before the gathering...It's just asking for trouble." He shook his head. "But it's not for us to question our leader, I guess." Wanting to distract himself from the doom and gloom in the air, he changed the subject. "How about we go dry off? You can come with me in the warriors' den." He secretly wanted Creamflower to get used to spending more time in the warriors' den, in the hopes that she'd eventually want to move into it with him. After all, it wasn't as if he planned on moving into the nursery.

๐Ÿ’ฆCreekshine - Warrior - Female - 13 moons - Tags: Shrimpcloud

Creekshine watched as her mother left with the rest of the patrol. Something in her longed to run after her, to make her stay, but her paws remained rooted to the ground. She'll be okay, she told herself over and over again. She'll be fine. Gorsewhisper would return soon enough with the rest of the patrol, safe and sound. Until then, Creekshine just needed to distract herself. She decided not to bother the elders anymore, and instead picked up a trout from the fresh-kill pile and brought it to the nursery, setting it down in front of Shrimpcloud and her kits. "Hey, Shrimpcloud," she greeted the queen, keeping her voice low so as not to disturb the other resting queens. "Have you eaten yet?"

๐ŸชฐFlypaw - Apprentice - Male - 8 moons - Mentor: Tinyfang - Tags: Tinyfang, Oilpaw

"I'm not--" Flypaw opened his mouth to retort to Tinyfang, but was interrupted by Oilpaw. He glared at the smaller apprentice, then sneered, "What, does Tinyfang need you to get involved because she can't handle me on her own? You come to save the day, is that it?" His muzzle was so close to Oilpaw's that he was sure the brown-and-black tabby tom could feel his hot breath as he talked. Then, as if processing Oilpaw's words, he took a step back, looking thoughtful. "If you want to see how good of a fighter I am, I guess I can show you. You'll get to experience it up close and personal." His tail flicked back and forth deviously. He had seemingly completely missed the part about eating and only heard the fighting part.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby SoftBeee » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:05 pm

Spicewish wrote:38 moons โžฅ trans male โžฅ he/him โžฅ single โžฅ @ milkheart
no apprentice || no crush
โ—ช

When the molly pressed her cheek against his, he felt warmth come to his face. He pulled away, a sheepish look on his face. "It is hard, sure!" He stumbled over his words, entirely too flustered. "Dry off? Sure!" His words were quick, just as feet, as he walked swiftly to the warrior's den. Once inside, he looked back out, eyes wide from embarrassment. Spicewish looked towards the multi-color molly, his whiskers twitching nervously.

Emberheart wrote:38 moons โžฅ cis male โžฅ he/him โžฅ widow โžฅ @ battle patrol
โ—ช

With Moosestar leading them, Emberheart trudged after the patrol, his ears flattened with anticipation. He was ready, moons of training were worth this. He knew of battle, but the roaring in his ears always made his heart pump in a way that nothing else could achieve. The adrenaline was unreal, and he enjoyed it.
He stood near the front, following his leader carefully. At the mention of the twoleg bridge, he stood up straighter, ears perked. He looked at the water, noticing it was too dangerous to cross, even for a strong swimmer. He nodded, looking to Tigerlily.

Shrimpcloud wrote:36 moons โžฅ cis fem โžฅ she/her โžฅ single โžฅ @ creekshine, tidekit
โ—ช

When Tidekit stirred, she began purring, listening to the kitten's rantings. "Shh, it's okay." She purred, pressing her cheek close to the kitten. "The rain is loud because the weather isn't being very nice. Starclan seems to be upset." She paused, musing a bit. "I think there was a meeting, but I wouldn't worry yourself with it."
When Creekshine approached with a trout, she offered a smile, waving her tail. "We haven't eaten," she purred in reply. "You can come sit with us, I'm sure Tidekit would enjoy asking about how being a warrior would be." She laughed a little, patting a spot next to her. "After all, I'm sure having a kit asking you things is better than sitting in the rain."

Starlingheart wrote:14 moons โžฅ cis fem โžฅ she/her โžฅ single โžฅ @ open
โ—ช

--- resting ---

Racoontail wrote:12 moons โžฅ cis male โžฅ he/him โžฅ single โžฅ @ open
โ—ช

--- resting ---

Sorrelpaw wrote:6 moons โžฅ cis fem โžฅ she/her โžฅ single โžฅ @ seapaw
mentor: pumacloud || no crush
โ—ช

She flicked her curled ears, listening to the other apprentice. Sorrelpaw sighed, resting her head on her paws. "I know I have Spicewish still, but Emberheart is really... it. Even though he won't tell me about my mom... I still would miss him." Her fur bristled a bit at the mention of her mother. She didn't even know her, or her name, and yet she still missed her. Her amber eyes were sad, and she sniffed a little, tearing up.

bee
they/them โœต 23 y.o โœต taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrโœต toyhouseโœต pokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:43 am

Creamflower listens to Riverripple and tilts her head in confusion. I'm sure he was concerned about Gorsewhisper. she thought. He was quick to talk to her after Moosestar's announcement on who will fight WildClan. Upon hearing his invitation to dry off in the warrior's den, she decides to accept his offer. "That probably wouldn't hurt." she replied.

Last bumped by Animals65 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:43 am.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me