☽ lunarclan ☾ mods please lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☽ lunarclan ☾ roleplay thread ☽

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:46 pm

❁ Orchidshower ❁
❁ She-cat ❁ 31 Moons ❁ Warrior ❁
❁ Location: Camp ❁ Tags: Lunarclan ❁ Crush: Sealstar ❁ Apprentice: N/A ❁

Orchidshower perked her ears as she heard Sealstar's call, the molly had just gotten back from an early morning hunting trip and had dropped the squirrel and mouse she had caught on the fresh-kill pile. She quickly headed towards the Overhang, settling herself under it to where she could see Sealstar. It was likely the leader was going to announce who the new deputy was, and Orchidshower was interested to see who was chosen. Everyone in the clan had good skills and attributes that would make for a good deputy, so whoever Sealstar had picked, if she even had yet, Orchidshower knew it would be the right choice. She curled her tail neatly around her paws as the rest of the clan began to gather, nodding her head in good morning to them.

🪶 Wolfsnarl 🪶
🪶 Tom 🪶 42 Moons 🪶 Warrior 🪶
🪶 Location: Camp 🪶 Tags: Lunarclan 🪶 Crush: N/A 🪶 Apprentice: N/A 🪶

Wolfsnarl poked his head from the warrior's den when Sealstar called for everyone to gather. The large tom slowly made his way out of the den, letting out a pleasant sigh when the fresh air hit him. Today was seemingly being set up to be nice, and he was happy for it. It would be a good day for the clan. He took a seat in the clearing, looking up at Sealstar as everyone gathered beneath the Overhang. He was sure the question on his mind was on everyone else's as well; would she be picking the new deputy today? Everyone had seemed to be waiting for Sealstar to announce her new deputy, wanting to know her choice and finally see some relief for the leader from having to do both jobs of the leader and the deputy.

⚜ Smallhawk ⚜
⚜ She-cat ⚜ 23 Moons ⚜ Warrior ⚜
⚜ Location: Camp ⚜ Tags: Wolfheart, Lunarclan ⚜ Crush: N/A ⚜ Apprentice: N/A ⚜

Smallhawk blinked tiredly when Sealstar's call woke her up. The molly shook her fur out, heading outside and into the clearing. She padded towards everyone, taking a seat next to Wolfheart. She dipped her head to the medicine cat, giving her a friendly smile. "I hope you're doing alright, Wolfheart, if you need any help I'd be glad to do some work for you." She mewed, giving her another smile. She knew that Wolfheart was likely having a rough time without Silverpool, and wanted to help out as best she could, though she had no knowledge of herbs or anything, she could at least try to do chores for the medicine cat, like gathering moss and cobwebs. "Do you think she's going to announce the new deputy?" Smallhawk asked absently, looking back up at Sealstar with curiosity.

✮ Blackpaw ✮
✮ Tom ✮ 10 Moons ✮ Apprentice ✮
✮ Location: Camp ✮ Tags: Rushingflame, Lunarclan ✮ Crush: N/A ✮ Mentor: Rushingflame ✮

Blackpaw had already been awake, waiting for Rushingflame to wake up. The tom brightened up as Sealstar called a meeting, running to the warriors den and poking his head in. "Rushingflame! Sealstar called a meeting, come on you don't want to be late!" He mewed, a hint of anxiety lacing his voice. Though he knew Rushingflame would be up in time for the meeting, it didn't mean the young tom didn't worry about it, or everything else for that matter. He bounded away, sitting down in the clearing, waiting for his mentor to come find him.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:15 am

Sealstar wrote:36 moons ➥ she/her ➥ single ➥ @ General

The leader straightened up as she watched her clan emerge from their dens, and she felt nervousness swell up in her chest. How was she to do this? Fear began to eat at her, she wasn't sure what they expected of her. It must be... the new deputy right? Unfortunately, she did not have their answer. She sighed, looking down at them, before trying to put on a smile. She had to be strong, for them, right?
"Lunarclan, we have felt the death of Kestrelstar deeply. This has been a difficult time for us all, and I am proud to call myself your leader." She blinked, making sure she was sitting up straight. "I know you all are expecting me to appoint a deputy, but I cannot give you that answer. I will, when the moon is in the sky. For now... I will assign patrols."

Rushingflame wrote:24 moons ➥ he/him ➥ single ➥ @ Blackpaw, General

The tom frowned as he watched the molly walk past him, sighing a bit before his apprentice came to the den calling his name. He smiled, turning back. "I wouldn't dare be late!" He laughed, before following the young cat, before sitting next to him. He curled his tail over his paws, looking up to the leader and listening to her speak. "No deputy yet, huh. I know she's stressed... so perhaps she needs time?" He mumbled to himself, though those near him could hear him.

Honeypelt wrote:12 moons ➥ she/her ➥ single ➥ @ Smallhawk, Wolfheart

The small molly was essentially shaking with excitement as other cats gathered. She stood back up, bouncing over towards Smallhawk and Wolfheart. She had a bright smile and waved her tail, a small greeting. "A new deputy?" She tilted her head, feeling a moment of forgetfulness hit her. "Ooooh, do you mean what Sealfa- er Sealstar - was?" She settled down, her paws fidgeting in the sand. As soon as she heard about patrols she nearly sprang up. Oh, oh, oh! Pick me, pick me!

Saltpaw wrote:6 moons ➥ they/them ➥ single ➥ @ Jaypaw, Lionpounce

They grumbled, shifting to get up. "I am awake," they growled, getting up. The dark cat took no care of their pelt as they walked past Jaypaw, rolling his eyes at their mentor's cheery calling. Saltpaw walked outside, and took a seat at the edge of the clearing, their pelt an absolute mess as fur stuck out in every direction.

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:32 pm

[ Tigerblaze / Male / 43 moons / Warrior / Tags: Craneholly ]

Tigerblaze merely cast a side-glance to Craneholly, but his cold expression didn't change, clearly unamused. He had no intentions of answering her and didn't have to, as Sealstar spoke only a moment later, only to announce that she wouldn't be choosing her new deputy just yet. "Looks like you wagered wrong," he told Craneholly, his voice crisp like ice. What a waste of time. Why call a meeting, only to say nothing? But he kept the words to himself, waiting to see which patrol he'd be put on, if any.

[Coyotefang / Female / 37 moons / Warrior / Tags: Oceansong ]

Coyotefang's ears pricked at the sound of a chipper voice behind her, and turned to see Oceansong bounding after her. "Oh, good morning, Oceansong," she meowed politely, not nearly quite as cheerful. She had never been a particularly emotive cat, but thankfully most of her Clanmates seemed to understand that and weren't put off by her reserved demeanor. "I suppose we'll find out," she murmured, only for Sealstar to announce that she would be assigning patrols, and would make the decision regarding her deputy at a later time. "I guess she still needs time to think about it," she remarked to Oceansong.

[ Jaypaw / Female / 8 moons / Apprentice / Mentor: Sealstar / Tags: Saltpaw, Lionpounce, Cardinalpaw ]

Jaypaw flattened her ears when Lionpounce burst in, telling them to hurry up. Couldn't he see that was what she was trying to do? Seeing as Saltpaw was clearly too tired to have any sort of gratitude for being woken up in time for the meeting, Jaypaw left them and instead made her way over to Cardinalpaw. She sat next to her brother and craned her head back to look up at the cat who was her aunt, leader, and mentor. Her ears pricked with interest, wondering what the meeting was about. The new deputy? Apparently not quite yet. Jaypaw suppressed a sigh, slightly disappointed with the news but trying not to show it.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:42 am

𓃢⌡→ Wolfheart → 38 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: Sealstar | Tags:

As finished her statement, Wolfheart stood to her paws. No deputy announcement meant no reason for her to hang around and listen; patrols weren't relevant to her, after all. The gray-and-white tabbby padded back towards her den, squeezing through the gap into the stone. She hastily went back about her duties, brows furrowing. Oh, I'm almost completely out of horsetail, and chervil too... Her gaze fell on the gap she'd just entered through. Wolfheart could still hear Sealstar's voice echoing through their camp, and her heart skipped a beat as she thought, Perhaps I can ask Sealstar to accompany me out
of camp once she finishes...though, she'll probably be too busy. Oh, well, at least she can assign a warrior to go with me.

𓃬⌡→ Lionpounce → 38 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: Saltpaw | Crush: | Tags: Saltpaw, LunarClan

Once the ginger tabby spotted Saltpaw moving into the clearing, he shifted his position to sit nearer to them. I could do without the attitude, he thought about their remark. Saltpaw had only just become an apprentice, and the young catwas already proving to be a paw-ful.
As Sealstar gave the Clan the news, Lionpounce was focused on her. He had to admit, though, when she announced that no deputy would be chosen until nightfall, the warrior was a tad crestfalle. Sure, he was young, but hadn't Sealstar been when she was chosen? Lionpounce shook his head, telling himself he shouldn't be thinking like that - Sealstar would take her time, think over the decision, and pick the best cat for the job.
"We'll head out to train right away, if we're not put on a patrol," the ginger tom whispered to Saltpaw.

𓆟⌡→ Oceansong → 24 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Mate: Redstone | Tags: Coyotefang, LunarClan

"Oh, boo," Oceansong murmured in reply. "I want to know who Sealstar plans to choose! Maybe she'll tell me, if I promise to keep it a secret..." The tabby's blue eyes closed in pleasure as she erupted in playful murrs of laughter. "Oh, jut kidding! She knows I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret." All at once, Oceansong became aware of herself - she had been talking far too much. She offered one last smile - almost apologetic - to Coyotefang before silencing herself, sure the other warrior would probably prefer to hear what Sealstar said than Oceansong's own rambling.

C a s wrote:⌡→ Oakbramble → 45 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Mate: Finchcloud | Tags: Bogboulder, Figrunner

The large gray tom was startled by Bogboulder's touch. "All right, all right, I'm coming!" The tom murmured, blinking sleep from his eyes as he sat up. He gave his long fur a few quick licks to smooth it. "What's going on, Bogboulder?" He asked, moving to stand beside his brother.

ꨄ︎⌡→ Figrunner → 45 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Bogboulder, Oakbramble

Figrunner's eyes began to open as Bogboulder softly touched her head. "Oh, good morning, Bogboulder," she purred, stretching her front legs out. "Is it really time to get up? I could sleep all day..." The brown cat lifted to her paws, though a yawn still escaped her. As she realized what was going on, the she-cat's eyes widened. "Do you think this is about our new deputy?" Figrunner asked, excitement lacing her tone. The warrior had never much cared about promotion herself; nonetheless, it was still exciting!

𓅨⌡→ Cardinalpaw → 8 mns | ♂ | Mentor: Flameberry | Crush: | Tags: Jaypaw

When the dark red tom noticed his sister, he was quick to move closer to her and bump their flanks together. Cardinalpaw loved his Clanmates, but if there was one cat he loved above the others, it was Jaypaw. "Who do you think Sealstar
will pick?" He questioned her quietly. "C'mon, you have to at least have a guess - you've gotta know her pretty well by now!" It was no secret the tom admired his aunt, though he wasn't jealous of Jaypaw for being her apprentice; if anything, he was impressed with his sister for being chosen to train under her.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:25 am

❁ Orchidshower ❁
❁ She-cat ❁ 31 Moons ❁ Warrior ❁
❁ Location: Camp ❁ Tags: Lunarclan ❁ Crush: Sealstar ❁ Apprentice: N/A ❁

Orchidshower sighed, Sealstar still hadn't picked a deputy, but she did say it would be announced tonight at Moonhigh, which was a good sign. At the mention of patrols, she stood up, raising her head. "I can take out a hunting patrol if you'd like Sealstar." She mewed, giving the leader a friendly smile. She hoped that by volunteering it might make Sealstar's job of juggling both leading the clan and doing the job of a deputy easier. She admired Sealstar, in every way possible. The molly was beautiful, and so strong, especially since the clan had just lost Kestrelstar. . . Sealstar was doing two jobs, not just one like every other leader had done, she had a kind heart and a gentle soul. Orchidshower couldn't help but admire her. "I'd love if you'd come along with me" The molly said with a smile, she and Sealstar had been friends, but she wasn't sure if Sealstar viewed them as friends enough to go on a patrol wit her, though she hoped she did.

🪶 Wolfsnarl 🪶
🪶 Tom 🪶 42 Moons 🪶 Warrior 🪶
🪶 Location: Camp 🪶 Tags: Lunarclan 🪶 Crush: N/A 🪶 Apprentice: N/A 🪶

Wolfsnarl poked his head from the warrior's den when Sealstar called for everyone to gather. The large tom slowly made his way out of the den, letting out a pleasant sigh when the fresh air hit him. Today was seemingly being set up to be nice, and he was happy for it. It would be a good day for the clan. He took a seat in the clearing, looking up at Sealstar as everyone gathered beneath the Overhang. He was sure the question on his mind was on everyone else's as well; would she be picking the new deputy today? Everyone had seemed to be waiting for Sealstar to announce her new deputy, wanting to know her choice and finally see some relief for the leader from having to do both jobs of the leader and the deputy.

⚜ Smallhawk ⚜
⚜ She-cat ⚜ 23 Moons ⚜ Warrior ⚜
⚜ Location: Camp ⚜ Tags: Honeypelt ⚜ Crush: N/A ⚜ Apprentice: N/A ⚜

"Yeah, but I guess it's not gonna happen until the moon rises." She said with a slightly sad tone. "It would have been exciting to see who was going to get chosen right away, but we have to wait, maybe she'll put us on a patrol so we can kill time." She mewed, giving Honeypelt a big smile. The younger molly reminded Smallhawk of herself, and she really enjoyed spending time with her, especially because she could match her energy. "How's being a warrior treating you, Honeypelt? Is it what you expected?"

✮ Blackpaw ✮
✮ Tom ✮ 10 Moons ✮ Apprentice ✮
✮ Location: Camp ✮ Tags: Rushingflame, Lunarclan ✮ Crush: N/A ✮ Mentor: Rushingflame ✮

Blackpaw nodded at his mentor, Sealstar probably did need more time to think about it, she obviously had a lot on her mind. "She probably hasn't even really thought about it, I mean if I had to do two jobs like she is, I wouldn't be able to pick either." The young tom mewed, perking his ears as patrols were mentioned by Sealstar, "I hope we get picked for one! I wanna check the borders, make sure everyone is safe." He mewed, nodding his head at his own statement.

Last bumped by Poppycorn222 on Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:25 am.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me