~PlagueClan~(A plauge on the hearts of Hopeclan)(Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

~PlagueClan~(A plauge on the hearts of Hopeclan)(Open!)

Postby Reaper666 » Sat May 06, 2023 6:16 pm

karsten-wurth-7BjhtdogU3A-unsplash.jpg
karsten-wurth-7BjhtdogU3A-unsplash.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 81 times

Many moons ago there where 4 clans. Darkclan, Iceclan, Flowerclan and Fallenclan. All clans were mostly at peace with each other for many moons until a mysterious illness spread throughout them all. Many were losing their lives due to the sickness, so the leaders at the time sent a few cats to possibly find a cure. Well they did. But there was a problem. The two legs had it and it went against what they were taught if they approached them so the cats decided it was safer to stay away from their clans until moons later when the sickness seemed to finish it's course. All four clans had lost so many cats so they decided to just form one big group called Hopeclan. When the cats from the mission came back and explained who had the cure the clan was angry at them for hiding instead of helping them. They were called many names but plague stuck. They were exiled from Hopeclan, their existence gone from Hopeclan history. A big black and white spotted tom led them deep into the forest until they eventually reached a dark part of it. It was untouched by the sickness and full of prey and herbs. They made their home in a big grove with a cliffside behind it. The cats decided the tom would become their leader as he had lead them well here and during their time at the two leg place. He renamed himself Plaguestar and they named the clan PlagueClan.

Now many moons later you might catch a glimpse of a PlagueClan cat. The medicine cat or doctor wear a bird like mask and the cats themselves have a ink like bird or pawprint on their right or left shoulder. These cats are smart and strong being able to heal almost any illness that may come their way. But now something else is brewing in PlagueClan. Wanting possible revenge on Hopeclan for turning them away. Will Hopeclan win once more or will PlagueClan finally get their vengeance for their ancestors?

DISCUSSION FORM!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4861466
Last edited by Reaper666 on Mon May 08, 2023 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~PlagueClan~(A plauge on the hearts of Hopeclan)

Postby Reaper666 » Sat May 06, 2023 6:18 pm

The Rules

1. All Tess/Simon rules apply
2. Please be nice to others and give them enough time to respond.
3. Please no more than 2 pages without me.
4. Fade to black when needed for deeper scenes, like giving birth or mating.
5. Please make sure the person is ok with it before killing their cat or please message me if you wish to kill your own so I know what's going on.
6. Please be active. More than 2 sentences if possible.
7. The higher ranked cats must be as active as possible.
8. If you need to fade to black for a bit please message me or post it on the discussion page so we know that you'll be away for a bit.
9. Kits stay in camp, until 6 moons.
10. I don't mind drama but not every 5 seconds. You have an idea for something happening? Message me or post it on the discussion page for me to read over.
11. Have fun and if any questions or concerns come up please message me.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Sat May 06, 2023 6:21 pm

Leader Plaguestar

Deputy 

Medicine cat/The Doctor

Medicine cat apprentice

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Kits

Elders

Rouges/Loners

Kitty Pets
Last edited by Reaper666 on Sun May 07, 2023 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaShadowStar » Sun May 07, 2023 12:00 am

Place hold
The funny thing about this signature is by the time you realize that it says nothing it is too late to stop
AlphaShadowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~PlagueClan~(A plauge on the hearts of Hopeclan)(Open!)

Postby AlphaShadowStar » Wed May 31, 2023 11:42 pm

Bump
The funny thing about this signature is by the time you realize that it says nothing it is too late to stop
AlphaShadowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me