All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Postby Cradily » Tue May 02, 2023 12:50 pm

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie, Atlas, Queen Catherine

"Yeah, true that," Tiger admitted with a slight laugh. She had never been particularly self-conscious about her small size, as it allowed her to be fast and to fit into places others might not be able to. Still, it made her feel a bit awkward to be training a cat who was larger than her despite being the same age. Shaking the feeling off, she decided to leave the two apprentices to plan their hunting strategy, and went to sit next to Trixie. She had spotted the same twoleg that Queen had and sensed her nervousness, but she kept quiet, waiting to see what she would do.

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Dolly

Joel, caught slightly off guard by the question, instinctively shook his head. "No, I'm fine." He felt the emptiness in his stomach, but he didn't like to eat before the other cats had, at least not before the hunters returned. "Thank you, though," he added, not wanting to be rude.

Stark - Hunter -37 moons - Male - Tags: Snake

"Nice pigeon," Stark's voice sounded from behind Snake, eying the pigeon she had just caught. "Decided to hunt early too, huh?" He had caught a plump robin himself, which was lying limp at his paws. "Yeah, it's much easier to catch prey when it's still sleeping," he meowed with a chuckle.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue May 02, 2023 4:42 pm

Axel/Male/33 moons/gay/None/Mentions: Sora and Roxas/Tags: None

Sleeping in an abandoned fox den were three cats one huge fluffy tom and two smaller toms.
The huge red tom was awoken by bird song, he opened his bright green eyes and got up to go sun himself before the brothers woke up. He thought about where to hunt today and what herbs to show them as they were loners and had to learn things that clan cats already know. So far, the brothers were great hunters, good fighters and even though leaning about what herb does what is a harder topic for the brothers, they were getting it. He smiled as he thought of them.

Sora/Male/8 moons/Bi(She-cat leaning)/None/Mentions: Roxas/Tags: none

The small yellow tabby was sleeping next to his brother who was having a bad dream, judging by all the moving around he was doing. He opened his blue eyes and nudged his brother. "Hey Roxas wake up, your having a bad dream again." He watched as his brother calmed down and sighed. Seeing his bro was getting up, he asked "Want to talk about it?" After Roxas told him about his nightmare he then said "Don't worry! Someday we'll go off on an adventure to find a better place! A place with lots of prey and clean water! Maybe we''ll make a clan too!" He said happily, earning a smile from Roxas.

Roxas/8 moons/bi/none/Mentions: Tba/Tags: Tba

The small brown tom was sleeping next to his much lighter brother and suffering a nightmare. He felt nudging and his brothers gentle voice. When Sora asked him if he wanted to talk about it, he shrugged and said "It's the same one I've been having about the clans disappearing and the shortage of prey. He listened to his brother talking about a better life and smiled, Sora always knew how to cheer him up.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Tue May 02, 2023 4:47 pm

quill
calico she-cat / guard apprentice / 9 moons / feeling: energized/ tags: joel, dolly

the young calico she-cat woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. she gave herself a few quick licks to tidy up her fur and make herself presentable before bounding towards her mentor, who seemed to be finishing up a conversation with dolly. her eyes sparkled with admiration for joel, who towered over her. he was stoic and quiet, but his presence alone was enough to make the camp feel safe. she admired that about him. dolly, on the other hand, she didn't quite understand. she didn't know the she-cat very well, but what she did know is that dolly was a former kittypet who was fond of her previous twoleg. quill was highly skeptical of all twolegs, her earliest memory was of a twoleg taking her family, never to be seen again. how could any cat enjoy those putrid creatures? quill's gaze lingered on dolly for a moment -- some judgement, but mostly curiosity. then her green gaze settled on the tom-cat who was her mentor. "good morning, joel. will we be doing any training today?" quill said, getting right to the point. her gaze sparkled with ambition. she wanted to learn anything and everything the tom had to offer. next time a twoleg tried to take someone she cared about, she wanted to be prepared to fight back.

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

join volcanoclan
→ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
→ favorite color: purple
→ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Wed May 03, 2023 1:45 pm

• Ebony •
deputy |
bio | tags: Red, Erebos

She nodded as he spoke of Sygian’s kits. He was right, the new kits were promising. When he mentioned Atlas, she let out a gentle purr of pride. “I’m very happy with his progress, I knew he wasn’t suited to live cooped up with twolegs,” She told him, thinking back on their old life. Even when he was tiny, his energy and desire to be outside told her what kind of life he needed. “I’m very happy with what we have here… you did a good job,” She told him, looking around at their home. He had worked hard to create their safe space.

• Atlas •
hunter apprentice |
bio | mentor: Trixie | tags: Trixie, Tiger, Queen Catherine

He flicked Queen with his tail. “I bet I can catch more than you!” He challenged, looking for any nearby lizards, while also keeping a close eye on the lone twoleg. He spotted one and fell into a crouch, creeping towards it. His eyes kept darting back to the twoleg, but so far it didn’t seem to notice him. He focused his eyes on the lizard, and jumped at it once he was close enough. He wasn’t prepared for the strange texture of the twoleg climbing structures, and just barely latched onto the creature before he slipped and fell back to the ground. He landed on his back, almost dropping the lizard, but he refused to let go. Once stable, he flipped onto his stomach and finished the lizard off quickly, puffing out his chest triumphantly and bringing it over to Trixie and Tiger. “That’s one down,” He bragged to Queen, searching for more.

• Dolly •
guard |
bio | tags: Joel, Quill

“If you say so!” She replied cheerfully, padding over to grab some breakfast. She took a small rodent and brought it back to her spot near Joel. She tucked in, keeping watch. Her ears flicked as she heard Quill approach. “Hello!” She greeted her cheerfully. She didn’t know the apprentice very well, and she could sense how uneasy the younger cat was around her. She tried to be as friendly as possible, hoping she could win her over.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sun May 07, 2023 8:14 am

Red - Leader - 65 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Ebony

"We have done a good job... I couldn't do any this without your support Ebony." Red replies, finally looking away from the group and to his second in command. His voice was once again as kind and gentle as the older tom could managae but it was genuine. "It's always good to have someone to turn to when things get difficult or when I need a second opinion."

Trixie - Hunter - 25 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Tiger, Atlas, Queen Catherine

Trixie dips her head at Tiger when she sits next to her, the hunters watching their apprentices hunt. "How are things? Training your apprenice I mean, must be difficult with you only being slightly older than her" Her ear flicks when Atlas brings a lizard over to them. "Well done Atlas, your skills are coming along nicely"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon May 08, 2023 4:59 am

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie, Atlas, Queen Catherine

(@RedBlack, would you be fine with Tiger being Trixie's former apprentice? They feel like they would've had a close relationship to me lol)

"Difficult? For me? Pfft." Tiger flicked her tail dismissively. She was still getting used to being a mentor, but she had to appear confident. "We may be around the same age, but no where near the same skill level. No offense to her." She had lowered her voice so that her apprentice couldn't hear. "She's doing well though. A little too prim and proper still...but she'll get better. How are--" she was about to ask how Atlas's training was going when the tom returned, a lizard in tow. "Yeah, nice catch, kit," she purred.

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Dolly

Joel flicked an ear when his apprentice approached. "Of course," he grunted. His apprentice was always eager to learn more, which was a good thing--but he sometimes wondered if she had the patience to become a full guard. Glancing from her to Dolly, he was silent for a moment, pondering what sort of training they should work on. "We'll practice your fighting moves today," he decided at last. "Since Dolly's here, she can help too." To Dolly, he added, "If you want, that is."

Stark - Hunter -37 moons - Male - Tags: Snake

"Nice pigeon," Stark's voice sounded from behind Snake, eying the pigeon she had just caught. "Decided to hunt early too, huh?" He had caught a plump robin himself, which was lying limp at his paws. "Yeah, it's much easier to catch prey when it's still sleeping," he meowed with a chuckle.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 08, 2023 6:28 am

Erebos - female - healer - crush open - tags: Sygil, Night

She left the two higher ranks to talk to each other she walked over to the fresh-kill pile and took two mice out of it. One for herself and one for the queen, she took them and walked over to the nursery "Uh morning Sygil...I hope I didn't wake you up?" she meowed giving the queen a respectful nod "I bought you mice, and well I could want to hear is everything going alright with you?" she kept meowing.

She turned to the guardian who walked to the nursery too "Morning Night" she meowed to the black tom "Yes, As a healer, I need to make sure everything is fine with our excepting queen" she meowed to him. She looked at him "Did you come to bring that mouse to her?" she meowed to the tom as she saw the little rodent.

Ouroboros - male - guard - crush open - tags: Night, open

He narrowed his eyes as the other guarding responded to him "I see" he murmured out of his breath as he left "Then it doesn't matter if I eat first too, before those who can't hunt" he murmured himself silently as he landed his head over his paws and looked the camp entrance.

Queen Catherine - female - hunter apprentice - crush Atlas - tags: Tiger, Trixie, Atlas

She smiled at the young tom and when he agreed to her competition she raced toward the rock she saw the lizard first, she maybe was way too rash on her moves as she didn't even stalk on the little thing instead she immediately run toward it. Thought it seemed that the lizard was enjoying the sun so much that it forgot to be alert and she caught it quickly. Sje catch the one, but the other nearby ran away, her ears perked toward the two legs as they were screaming there was something, she didn't understand a word, but it seemed like they were holding something near their ear. She took the lizard to her mentor and Trixie "I got one too" she dropped the lizard down and looked at Atlas "And will catch more..." she meowed to him and run away to find some more lizards.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Mon May 08, 2023 2:15 pm

quill
calico she-cat / guard apprentice / 9 moons / feeling: excited / tags: joel, dolly

"that sounds great!" quill exclaimed to joel, always excited to work on her combat, which she was naturally much better at than hunting like most of the other apprentices were training for. her tail lashed in the air in anticipation. she looked over at dolly, awaiting a reply, very curious about dolly's combat style. despite the judgement of dolly's past life, quill admired that the she-cat adapted to being a guard despite her kittypet upbringing. she knew that not just any cat could make it as a guard.
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me