β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☘ Breeze β˜€ Fox √ Viper

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:20 pm

☘ Breezepaw - Male - 13 moons - Mender's Apprentice - Mentor: Mintpool - ~Pinecloud ☘
    A soft humming heralded the apprentices return to the camp, a large bundle of moss muffling but not entirely silencing the noise. It was early, but Breezepaw hadn't managed to get back to sleep after waking up rather suddenly so he'd gone off to check on the patch of coltsfoot again {it was showing new sprouts so he was confident it would recover in time, still no sign of what had trampled it though} and had found such a nice soft patch of moss on his way back. So he'd grabbed some of it, and padded towards the nursery with it. "Good morning!" He chirped from the entrance to the den after having dropped the moss ball gently at his paws. "I found some nice soft moss, so I thought I'd bring it for your nest!"

β˜€ Foxshine - Male - 33 moons - Hunter- Apprentice: Sandpaw - ~open β˜€
    The orange tom yawned, turning over in his nest and stretching out his back legs. He knew he'd need to get up soon, but he sure didn't feel like it this morning. He just wanted to curl up in his comfy nest forever. Or at least until he got bored. He cracked an eye open at a voice, frowning vaguely in Brackenfur's direction before rolling onto his stomach to flex his front claws. Yeah he probably wasn't getting any more sleep, huh? Just his luck really.

√ Viperpaw - Male - 8 moons - Guardian's Apprentice - Mentor: Wolfheart - ~open √
    Sleeping with other cats was a constant source of inconvenience for Viperpaw. He was used to quieter mornings still. Not a single morning was quiet with the rest of apprentices. His tail flicked, scowling at the apprentices who were up and about before standing himself and stalking out of the den to find a quiet place in the camp to groom himself before he was expected to do anything for the day.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:00 am

Pigeonheather
male guardian| apprentice is open | crush on Echostar | tags- open

He entered the warrior's den and sat outside of the camp, his eyes looking around the cleaning for those who were up and likely ready for the day. He sighed, before starting to clean his morning messy pelt, being a long-haired the task was not the easiest one, and sometimes he enjoyed those with short fur, but this could keep him warm in cold weather.

Vanillaflake
female Queen | kits are Frozenkit & Glacierkit | crush is open|tags- open

She woke up when the medicine cat apprentice Breezepaw, entered the nursery, yawning she gave the young tom quick gentle greetings, before started to clean her fur. Her eyes looked over to her two kits, which were still sleeping, it was still pretty early so she let them sleep as long they needed to as there was nowhere to hurry.

Scorchpaw
female guard apprentice | mentor is Martenfang | crush on open | tags- Archpaw, open

She was sleeping at her nest next to her brother's one, unaware of the others being up already or what time of day it was. She curled to a tighter ball, when a heavy thing slashed into her, making her almost jump in shock. She turned to the cat, which was who else than her stupid brother "Hay, get off me" she hissed to him in annoyance "Oh yeah right...you do that way too often" she murmured to his apologies.

Archpaw
male hunter apprentice |mentor is Clovershade | crush on Pearpaw, Sandpaw | tags- Scorchpaw, open

He woke up when Sandpaw woke up and Pearpaw was the first to talk to her. Yawning he looked up to the pretty she-cats and stood up to his paws, but fall over to his sister Scorchpaw "Uh oh...sorry sorry...I didn't mean to..." he apologized to her with an awkward look on his face.

Frozenkit
female kit | mother is Vanillaflake | small crush on Viperpaw |tags- family

Currently still sleeping...

Glacierkit
male kit | mother is Vanillaflake| crush is open | tags - family

Still sleeping...

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… sandpaw, brackenfur, echostar

Postby coffee.berry » Fri May 05, 2023 2:19 am

β˜… sandpaw
    apprentice den // 9 moons // she-her // hunter apprentice
    tags ;; pearlpaw (-archpaw, scorchpaw)

Sandpaw rolled her eyes at Pearlpaw's question. What was she doing? Should she even tell her?
    Leaving herself with no other choice, she padded over to Pearlpaw, ready to explain everything,
    when Archpaw (whom she suspected had a crush on her.. and maybe Pearlpaw?) fell onto his
    sister, Scorchpaw. "I'll.. I'll tell you later. It's kind of private." she motioned her eyes to the two
    siblings, careful that they wouldn't see her.

Sandpaw looked outside - the sun was up. "Actually - we can talk about it on the way to our
    mentors. Come on. Goodmorning, Scorchpaw and Archpaw!"
    Sandpaw waved her tail and
    grabbed Pearlpaw's with it, dragging her outside.

β˜… brackenfur
    hunter den // 16 moons // he-him // hunter
    tags ;; clovershade

Brackenfur got up from his moss bed and stretched, yawning for what felt like ages. He spotted
    a yellow-eyed, pure white cat in the den. Strange. He didn't remember seeing her before.

Brackenfur finally stopped stretching and yawning. He walked over to the sleeping cat and shook
    her with his paws. "Wake up, sleepyhead! It's morning." he grinned, looking at the sun outside.
    "By the way, I'm Brackenfur. Who are you?!" he widened his eyes.

β˜… echostar
    alpha den // 29 moons // she-her // alpha
    tags ;; open

Echostar slept in her moss bed, turning or curling up a bit more every few minutes. She wasn't
    having an easy night. Every now and then, she'd mutter the occasional "Sandpaw, stop eating
    that. It's not good for you."
    and then start snoring and stop.

All of a sudden, Echostar remembered the two important things happening that day. One, the
    morning patrol, which she had to control, and two, the training class. She woke up, and sat
    down on her moss bed.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… Wolf, White, Swift & Night

Postby Nyverria » Fri May 05, 2023 5:05 am

Wolfheart | Female | Guardian | 34 moons | Apprentice: Viperpaw | Tags: Open | Location: Guardian's Den

The grey she-cat was somewhat awake as she laid in her nest with her paws neatly tucked under her thick fur and her tail wrapped around her flank. While her eyes were open for the moment, Wolfheart stared out the entrance of the guardian's den as if she were prepping for today. Her apprentice, Viperpaw, had only joined the clan about a moon ago thus teaching him the Sorrelclan way is still somewhat new to him. At least the young apprentice was still young enough to be taught everything she knows, Wolfheart also feels as if there's some sort of barrier between mentor and apprentice.

Perhaps it was just her being anti-social for the most part? She'd never know.

Whiteflame | Male | Guardian | 46 moons | Tags: Open| Location: Camp

~ He is sleeping ~

Swiftclaw | Male | Hunter | 37 moons | Apprentice: Pearlpaw | Tags: Open | Location: Camp

Swiftclaw had woken up kind of sprawled out in his nest. For being a taller cat he really hated the fact that he had to curl up so tightly to give the rest of the hunters some room to sleep as well. The Bengal then got up and made his way out of the den to stretch out his limbs before sitting down to clean his spotted pelt. Soon after cleaning the little bits of moss out of his fur, the tom gazed over at the apprentice's den to see if Pearlpaw was exiting the den. A slight frown etched its way across his maw but then again he'd let his apprentice rest a bit longer before having to fetch her.

Nightwhisper | Female | Hunter | 42 moons | Tags: Open | Location: Camp

The ebony she-cat had been out hunting for most of the night and was just now making her way back to camp. She had successfully caught a vole and a rabbit out on her little hunting trip. Nightwhisper had tucked the vole underneath her chin while she dragged the rabbit across the meadow with a bit of a struggle. The she-cat slowly but surely waddled her way into the camp and felt slightly embarrassed of the way she had to walk with the prey she had caught. Finally heaving the rabbit into the fresh-kill pile, Nightwhisper kept the vole for herself to eat before taking a little nap after her hunt.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me