【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Postby luca balsa. » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:35 am

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Minnowpaw, Tigerblaze (mentioned), open
Bearstep stood at the ravine edge watching Minnowpaw make her way up, ready to lunge down and grab her in case any rocks slipped, but she made it up just fine. “Very good!” He said giving her an approving lick on the head. “Now follow me, I’ll take you to the best squirrel hunting area in the territory.” He said while beginning to head away from camp. That area being a little patch of tall trees a little outside of the clans meadow.

Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; Amberpaw, open
“Very good..” he murmured at his apprentices quick wit. Listening to his apprentice he looked over to Blackpelt “We might be just a second too late.” He said watching as the warrior had just asked to join a patrol right after Amberpaw had brought up the idea. “Ah I know.. Tigerblaze should be back soon, I saw him go solo hunting earlier this morning. Let’s wait for him to return and ask him instead.” He said, trying to give a small smile to his apprentice seeing as he’d now eaten all his fresh kill.
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:10 am

Tom
27 Moons
Warrior
Location; Outside Warriors den
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
The light that started to sneak into the den had yet to bother Burnshadow as he was curled up with his back facing the entrance of the den. He was peacefully asleep having a good dream, that is until the amount of noise from the outside compiled on and became a nagging sensation in his ears. It began to cause him to stir in his nest, unable to stay in the dream realm any longer. As a result, Burnshadow found himself slowly lifting his tired eyelids to reveal the golden depth of his eyes. It was then that the tom realized where he was again, the warriors den. Slowly coming to his senses, the tom could also make out silhouettes from the corner of his vision.

“What a drag.” The only words he could muster up while he let out a long yawn before he turned his head right to left to get a good look around. With a big and dragged out stretch of his limbs, the warrior stood tall only to shake out his fur and to shake off any bit of drowsiness that remained. The remain time he spent within the den was to groom himself to look proper before heading outside of the den. It would leave Burnshadow baffled when he emerged from the den to see just how many cats were actually about already.

Tom
10 Moons
Apprentice
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

It had been a long night for Jaguarpaw, tossing and turning in his nest nonstop. It went on for what seemed like forever to him. Eventually, the feline grew tired of being able to not sleep properly, finally rising in his nest. Unaware of the reason to cause this the tom merely brushed off his problem by deciding he’d just go out for some fresh air. Silently as possible he tip toed around his den mates as he headed towards the entrance of the den, quickly emerging to the outside once he was close enough.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:28 am

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: Patchheart, Goosepaw
She noticed Patchheart making her way over and got to her paws. “I told Dawnpaw to finish her conversation and meet us,” She said, looking around. “Obviously she isn’t in the mood to listen today,” She added to herself bitterly, not wanted to upset Dawnpaws mother. The respect she felt for her deputy ran deep, and she cared for her deeply, but her daughter seemed to have inherited more of her fathers traits. “It’s a shame… she’s an exceptional cat, if only she acted a little more mature,” Glancing around for a moment longer she turned back to Patchheart. “I’ll go find her,” She said, turning to fetch her apprentice.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: Whitemist, Appleheart

As Patchheart walked away, he sighed gently. It felt like he had been holding his breathe for a moon while standing near the she-cat. He padded over to the side of the ravine, turning back to wait for Whitemist and Kestrelpaw to join them. He stood beside Applestorm in silence, staring blankly. “It’ll feel nice to get out of the camp,” He told himself, despite the fact that he had only recently returned from hunting.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: Patchheart, Whitemist, Blackpelt

She nodded to Patchheart respectfully as the calico turned away and proceeded to follow Blackpelt. Her paws shuffled against the ground gently as she waited. She looked over at Stonecloud and the two kits and smiled slightly. They seemed so happy, and she was glad to see that the elder had taken a liking to them. Looking back to Whitemist, her eyes settled on Dawnpaw. She admired the apprentices confidence, it was good to see how strong the future warriors were.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Bearstep

She followed close behind Bearstep, taking in the sights and sounds of the forest around her. Every now and then she would stray from her mentor a little, but always stayed within sight. It was calming being out of camp and away from some of the others. “Especially Dawnpaw,” She felt a little guilty. She knew that her fellow apprentice hadn’t technically done anything wrong, but she couldn’t help it. She saw the way she acted when she thought others weren’t looking, she just looked so hateful. With a sigh, she shook the thought from her head and continued on with Bearstep.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: Patchheart

He listened to his mother speak before turning to Patchheart. “Does that mean we’re heading out soon?” He asked, gazing into his mentors green eyes. Recently, he had been feeling a little bit impatient. Although he still had a little ways to go before being made a warrior, he couldn’t help but wish it would just happen already. He couldn’t wait.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: Iriskit, Flowerkit

He sighed a little at the question. “You know… I used to think that, but not anymore,” He replied to Flowerkit. “When you lose someone that’s important to you, it’s important to try to move on,” He was aware that the kits must be thinking of their father. He didn’t dare talk about his mate, however, as he hadn’t taken his own advice and moved on. She still lived in his mind and he couldn’t stop thinking of her and her sweet scent.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:30 am

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Minnowpaw, open
Seeing his apprentice a little lost in thought he rested his tail on her for a second as they walked trying to help ground her a little. After a short while longer, they had arrived at a small patch of forest outside of the medow with some of the tallest trees of the whole territory. The quiet sqeeking sounds of squirrels and other small rodents was rampent in this area. "Quick, lets get downwind and hidden." He wispered before slowly stalking into a nearby shrub downwind of them. Once there he murmured "Now.. be careful with the squirrels. If they start climbing, dont climb after them higher than you can get down from. The most important thing of hunting them is knowing when to stop.." He said, recalling the many times in his mind hes seen warriors and apprentices fall from trees in attempt of catching a squirrel. It wasn't an easy task!

luca balsa. wrote:Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; Amberpaw, Tigerblaze (mentioned)open
“Very good..” he murmured at his apprentices quick wit. Listening to his apprentice he looked over to Blackpelt “We might be just a second too late.” He said watching as the warrior had just asked to join a patrol right after Amberpaw had brought up the idea. “Ah I know.. Tigerblaze should be back soon, I saw him go solo hunting earlier this morning. Let’s wait for him to return and ask him instead.” He said, trying to give a small smile to his apprentice seeing as he’d now eaten all his fresh kill.

(So sorry for the slow replies recently! I should be more responsive now)
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:28 am

Whitemist
warrior - male - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: Kestrelpaw - tags: Patchheart, Appleheart, Blackpelt, Kestrelpaw

<>
He nodded to Blackpelt and gave one last look to the deputy, before looking for his apprentice Kestrelpaw. His eyes narrowed a little bit as he saw the Bengal with Dawnpaw, someone about him had this feeling that something was off about them 'They were not planning anything foolish?' he thought to himself 'Well they don't have time for that' he kept thinking and walked behind the two apprentices "I hope I am not bothering you two on anything, but Kestrelpaw, you're going to come with us to a border patrol" he meowed to his apprentice softy.

Owleyes
Queen - female - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
She flicked her ears as she listened to her brother suggesting a meeting with the elder to her kits "That could be a good idea, kits" she meowed licking her paws a little bit "Maybe he could have some stories to tell you" she continued. As the kits decided to leave the nursery, she got out of it as well but not too far, just to sit down at the spot where the sun warmed the ground.

Flowerkit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Stonecloud

<>
She looked at the elder thoughtfully "I know it's important to move one, but it's very hard" she meowed to him. She thought for a moment, thinking about what to speak to the elder "So how are you Stonecloud? Do you ever miss being a warrior again? or do you enjoy being an elder?" she meowed.

Iriskit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Stonecloud

<>
She listened to the elder and her sister's questions "Or you can tell us a story about your life? Something? Anything?" she asked him. She flicked her tail as she thought of something to say "Do you have kits?" she asked "What kind of cats they are? If you had some?" she kept meowing.

Amberpaw
Medicine cat apprentice - male - 12m - crush: open - mentor: Brittleleaf - tags: Brittleleaf

<>
He looked at his mentor and then toward the few cats at the camp, his eyes stopping on the Jaguarpaw there which he knew to be Tigerblaze's apprentice "He may want to train with his apprentice, or take him with us..." he murmured his eyes turning toward the older tom warrior walking out of the warrior's den. He looked back at his mentor "Burnshadow is there now, maybe he could want to join us?" he meowed to Brittleleaf.

Blue (Blue-eyes)
loner - male - 32m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
He enjoyed the frogs when the wind took a scent, which got his full attention. It felt familiar, way too familiar, did he walk into the Rainclan territory without noticing it? How did he forget about the homelands he was being born at? He took his last bites of the frogs before he looked over the way the scent was coming at, and little by little he started to remember, yes this was the furthest border of Rainclan. He took a deep nervous swallow as he started to think how the clan will take him back, if they do take him back, do they remember him? He shook his head 'I was not that long gone, they hast to remember me, or at least some of them will...' he thought to himself as he started to enter the clan's lands.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:52 pm

Wᴏʟғʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
〖Molly〗〖Warrior〗〖40〗
〖Mentions: None〗
〖Tags: Open〗

The grey tabby settled herself down once more knowing she'd be here for a while awaiting the rest of the clan's return. She flicked her tail as she sat in thought of the possibilities she could do after the return on either Silverstar or Patchheart. Other than that she silently sighed to herself watching the rest of her clan mates gather their apprentices readying to leave the camp.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Tɪɢᴇʀʙʟᴀᴢᴇ
〖Tom〗〖Warrior〗〖26〗
〖Apprentice: Jaguarpaw〗
〖Mentions: Jaguarpaw, Kestrelpaw
x& Dawnpaw〗
〖Tags: Open〗

Tigerblaze made his way through the entrance of the camp to abruptly see everyone just.. standing in the way. The young tom somewhat shoved his way past everyone to drop off his prey he had caught earlier in the river. As he turned he scanned the camp and noticed the rest were going on patrol with their apprentices. 'Apprentices..' he thought to himself until he remembered he had one of his own to train. His eyes narrowed as he spotted his own apprentice exiting his den and then turned his attention to his sister and Dawnpaw.

The tom never really knew how he felt about the rebellious she-cat nor did he want her to be teaching Kestrelpaw bad habits. Before he could intervene the two, Whitemist had beat him to it and with a relived sigh he turned his attention to Jaguarpaw. "Good morning." Tigerblaze mewed simply as he tried to find the words to really conversate with the younger tom. Get something to eat before we leave to train." Tigerblaze added as he turned around to get himself something to eat before training. Picking out a small mouse, Tigerblaze went and sat to himself to quickly scarf down the thing to hurry up and get this training done and over with.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Kᴇsᴛᴇʀᴇʟᴘᴀᴡ
〖Molly〗〖Apprentice〗〖9〗
〖Mentor: Whitemist〗
〖Mentions: Tigerblaze〗
〖Tags: Dawnpaw & Whitemist〗

The little apprentice readied herself to make a break for it until Whitemist's voice stopped her in her tracks. Kestrelpaw turned around and gave the older tom a meek grin, "[color=#4c7de]Oh! Alright Whitemist![/color]" she said cheerfully. Turning to Dawnpaw her ears flattened with disappointment and gave her a sorry looked before she chased after Whitemist. The molly caught Tigerblaze slipping through the camp and eventually looked as if he was going to chew her ear off about training, thankfully her mentor stopped that from happening.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:12 am

• Silverstar •
leader |
bio | app: Dawnpaw | tags: Dawnpaw

Her eyes scanned the camp, searching for Dawnpaw. She noticed Whitemist and Kestrelpaw, and remembered that the two apprentices had been with each other. She set off, finding Dawnpaw in no time. “Dawnpaw,” She tried to keep her voice even, but she wasn’t happy. “I told you to meet us and you didn’t, why is that?” She braced herself for whatever excuse the young cat would come up with. She was smart enough to know that Dawnpaw would try to weasel her way out of trouble.

• Blackpelt •
warrior |
bio | tags: open

He sat down near the edge of camp, watching. Many others were gathering their apprentices to leave, and some were already gone. He quickly began grooming his unruly pelt, not sure what else to do. He knew he shouldn’t leave camp, they needed some warriors to stay behind and make sure the queens and kits were protected.

• Appleheart •
warrior |
bio | tags: Whitemist, Kestrelpaw, Burnshadow

She nodded to Patchheart respectfully as the calico turned away. Her paws shuffled against the ground gently as she waited by the camp entrance for the rest of the patrol to be ready. She looked over at Stonecloud and the two kits and smiled slightly. They seemed so happy, and she was glad to see that the elder had taken a liking to them. Looking back to Whitemist, her eyes settled on Dawnpaw. She admired the apprentices confidence, it was good to see how strong the future warriors were.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice |
bio | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Bearstep

She nodded to Bearstep and followed him to the shrub silently. “Uh.. what if I accidentally climb too high?” She whispered back to him. She would prefer to stay away from climbing trees altogether, but was a little worried that she would get caught up in the moment. The thought of getting too focused and climbing too high terrified her.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice |
bio | mentor: Patchheart | tags: Patchheart

He listened to his mother speak before turning to Patchheart. “Does that mean we’re heading out soon?” He asked, gazing into his mentors green eyes. Recently, he had been feeling a little bit impatient. Although he still had a little ways to go before being made a warrior, he couldn’t help but wish it would just happen already. He couldn’t wait.

• Stonecloud •
elder |
bio | tags: Iriskit, Flowerkit

He let out a gentle purr of amusement as the kits asked more and more questions. “No, I never had any kits, and yes, I do miss being a warrior, but it’s nice to be able to relax,” He told them. “Ahh, you want a story? I guess I could tell you one… how about I tell you of the time I was attacked by twoleg kits?” Attacked was a bit of an exaggeration, but the kits seemed very eager for a story. He felt obligated to give them a good one.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:47 am

Tom
27 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp Entrance
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Appleheart, Whitemist, Kestrelpaw

Burnshadow padded to the camp's entrance at once upon hearing that he was to be apart of the patrol that was taking place. There was no time to waste if it involved him, he wouldn't ever be the reason a patrol didn't leave on time or when they originally wanted to. Reaching Appleheart he dipped his head and sat down to wait with her as well. "These apprentices hopefully won't slow us down when they're picked for patrols," he murmured to himself as he glanced at Kestrelpaw then to the other apprentices that were present in camp. He didn't bite his tongue and wouldn't so he couldn't help but make a remark about the apprentices of this generation.

Tom
10 Moons
Apprentice
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Tigerblaze

Almost immediately Jaguarpaw's head shifted to face his mentor, taking in the words the older feline was telling him. "Good morning!" He chirped, feeling his stomach begin to bubble up. But that vanished just as soon as it came when Tigerblaze disappeared just as quick as he appeared. Jeez this tom! Can't even wait for me.
He huffed at the thought and rushed over after his mentor to catch up. He halted right before his mentor, furrowed brows as his steady gaze burned into TIgerblaze. "I'm not hungry. So when you're done, we can go." Jaguarpaw meowed and cocked his head away after, clearly signs of his emotions clear as day.

DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 // sorrelpaw, cinnamonfur

Postby coffee.berry » Fri May 05, 2023 2:51 am

┏━•❃°•°❀ sorrelpaw ❀°•°❃•━┓
    female | 9 moons | camp entrance | tags ;; burnshadow | mood ;; nervous

Sorrelpaw had just woken up and was on her way to her mentor, Burnshadow.
    She spotted him at the camp entrance a minute ago, and excitedly ran over
    to him. When she reached him, she heard what he said about apprentices.

Her eyes immediately lost all of their brightness. She had never really
    interacted much with her mentor, but she didn't think he'd be like this over
    the apprentices coming with the warriors to the patrol.

"Good morning, Burnshadow. I-I'm ready for the patrol." she stuttered, almost
    afraid to speak. She bit her tongue to stop herself from running back into the
    apprentice den and hide. "I hope I won't b-bother you..?"

Sorrelpaw mentally frowned at herself. This wasn't like her - being scared
    of others. But this was Burnshadow - she didn't want to annoy him. Although
    she knew he was good, she couldn't help but feel afraid.

┍━☽【❖ cinnamonfur ❖】☾━┑
    female | 27 moons | camp entrance | tags ;; open | mood ;; neutral

Cinnamonfur reached the camp entrance just in time. She was glad the patrol
    hadn't begun without her! She spotted several cats in the crowd, including an
    apprentice or two.. or a hundred. She'd lost track of how many the clan had.

Cinnamonfur watched Sorrelpaw, a decent apprentice, pad over to Burnshadow
    and speak to him. She switched her gaze from there to the other cats, then
    to the ground.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me