-{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:53 am

• Adderstorm •
senior warrior |
bio | location: outside camp | tags: Snowpaw

He looked at Snowpaw, his gaze filled with approval. He didn’t speak as he turned to leave the camp. He trusted that she would be right behind him. He nodded in greeting to any cats that he passed on their way out. Once they were a fair ways away from the camp, he turned to look at his apprentice. “Alright, how about you show me what you can do,” He told her. He wanted to get a good feel for what they needed to focus on next, and what she had already picked up.

• Frostwhisker •
warrior |
bio | app: Tunapaw | location: outside camp | tags: Tunapaw

She nodded at Tunapaw, standing. “I believe you’re right, looks like we won’t be needed for any patrols this morning, let’s head out,” She told him, turning to leave. She spotted Badgerpaw and a feeling of pride washed over her. Her gaze turned back to Tunapaw to make sure he was right behind her. She pushed through the lichen wall at the entrance and continued on. She savored the breeze that drifted across her pelt and breathed in the comforting scents around her.

• Badgerpaw •
apprentice |
bio | mentor: Bayleaf | location: camp | tags: Bayleaf, Nightfrost

“Yeah I’m good with that!” He told his mentor, watching Nightfrost walk away. He kept his excitement contained. This would be a good opportunity to showcase his skills, hopefully it would prove that he’s almost ready to be a warrior. The anticipation of finally getting his warrior name flooded through him. His eyes darted around, meeting his mothers blue gaze. He nodded to her in a happy greeting and then looked over at Bayleaf. “I’ll go eat real quick,” He told his mentor, jumping up and running to grab something. He would need some food if he was going to make it through the patrol and a day of training.

• Squirrelpaw •
apprentice |
bio | mentor: Moonshadow | location: outside camp | tags: Moonshadow

She thought for a moment. “I’m not really sure, I could improve in a lot of ways… maybe my battle skills…?” Her words trailed off. She preferred to not fight, but she was aware that she would need to be prepared if there ever happened to be a problem of any kind.

• Owlstream •
warrior |
bio | location: camp | tags: Orcasplash, Nightfrost

“Yes I’m sure it’ll be fun!” She purred, glancing around the camp. Her eyes settled upon Nightfrost as he was looking around. When she made eye contact with him she stood. “It appears Nightfrost is looking for someone, probably for a patrol, I saw Adderstorm speaking with him earlier. I’ll go see if we’re needed, if he chose one of us to come along then we can always go catch some fish after the patrol!” She told Orcasplash happily before setting off to see the other warrior. “Good morning Nightfrost, I just wanted to check in and see if I was needed for a patrol. Orcasplash and I were going to go out hunting, but we’ll push it back if we’re needed!” She told him, flicking her ears slightly. She wouldn’t mind going on patrol, but she still wanted to go hang out with Orcasplash as well.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:08 am

Pineapplepaw - medicine cat apprentice - female - mentor (Crookface) - tags: Whitemask, Ravenstep

She nodded to the queen "Yes Crookface already knows that, she is already asked me for few times what kind of herbs and things it's needed to do when they're going to be born" she meowed to her "I think she is very excited about their birthing, and so do I actually" she kept meowing. She flicked her ears a little bit as she had this little weird whips out of the queen, but didn't ask anything about it, maybe it was in her own head anyway. She looked over to the queen's mate Ravenstep "Morning Ravenstep, yes my training is going fine, just come to check if anything is all right in here" she mewed to the tom.

Bayleaf - warrior - male - apprentice (Badgerpaw) - tags: Badgerpaw, Nightfrost, Owlstream

He nodded to Nightfrost "We will wait for you near the camp entrance if Badgerpaw got to eat something before you're ready to leave" he meowed to the warrior giving his apprentice a playful wink. He flicked his ears over to the Owolstream walking to them too "Uh oh, Badgerpaw you better hurry if you want to eat something" he meowed to his apprentice. He noticed the Swiftpaw there too "I don't know if you noticed yet Nightfrost, but your apprentice is up too" he meowed to the warrior.

Orcasplash - warrior - female - apprentice (-) - tags: Owlsteam

She gave her a smile when she agreed about it, but then her smile dropped a little bit when she got her attention to the Nightfrost there. She knows that going on patrol was much more important than her fishing plans, so she didn't say anything as the other she-cat left to ask the male warrior about today's plans.

Tunapaw - apprentice - male - mentor (Frostwhisker) - tags: Frostwhisker

He nodded to his mentor, his eyes turned toward his den mate Badgerpaw there "You must be proud of your son..." he meowed to her as he noticed her looking at the black and white tom "He is going to be a warrior soon..." he murmured simply. He then flicked his Tail "Can we go now?" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:53 am

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Foxstrike, open

Cloudkit squeaked happily when Foxstrike gently swiped at him, the little kit falling onto his back with his little legs flailing in the air for a little while. When Venus mentioned his name he rolled over onto his stomach, staring up at the two warriors. "I'm gonna make my mama the bestest nest in the world!" he started to attempt to roll the moss back into the almost ball shape although he did struggle a little. Mostly due to the fact that most of it was still tangled up in his fur.

Lakesong - Female - Queen - 56 moons - Riverclaw

Lakesong bent down to take a few bites as Riverclaw spoke, taking in everything he said before nodding her head. Once she swallowed she nudged the rest to the elder, silently indicating that he can finish the vole. "Hopefully they'll all be polite and listen to what you have to say, if not I'm sure their mentors will have them changing your nest daily" Lakesong laughed a little at the end
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:07 am

Foxstrike
Tom
32 Moons
Warrior
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Cloudkit & Venus

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Foxstrike nodded his head, “Yeah of course. I don’t mind tagging along to make Lakesong feel more cozy with Cloudkit.” His words were sincere, yes, but he also wanted to look good doing something nice for a queen. It seemed beneficial in both ways, it was like killing two birds with one stone. With his tail he signaled that he was off for a bit. He went ahead and padded towards the fresh-kill pile, stopping right before it. He examined the pile closesly, peering around the pile and using a paw to move prey out of the way. It didn’t take long until he found something that seemed to fit the objective of his task. Perfect! This will have to do. Foxstrike quickly takes the bird he found and went back towards Venus and Cloudkit.

Swiftpaw
Tom
9 Moons
Apprentice
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

Swiftpaw could hear makeshift all around him while he tried to remain asleep for a bit longer, however it was only delaying the inevitable. No matter how hard he tried to ignore the sounds around him and keep his eyes shut, it only created procrastination and a waste of time. Apprentices were up and leaving the den, he was aware of it. Too bad for him, he'd have to be apart of the transitioning. After a big inhale, Swiftaw let out an exhale and gradually his eyelids began to open up revealing green orbs. Nothing like a wake up call to get the day started. A quick thought to pass through his mind while he sat up in his nest and began to groom himself. It was quick passes of the tongue over his fur, nothing too long as he was in a hurry to leave the den now that he was up.

In a couple of minutes Swiftpaw was already up on his paws and on his way out the apprentice den; he figured Nightfrost might be looking for him eventually. It wouldn’t be a good idea to upset his mentor, he was hoping if he did as his mentor wanted he’s have an easy day ahead of him.

Riverclaw
Tom
160 Moons
Elder
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Lakesong

Riverclaw found himself laughing along with the queen, her words were cherished deeply. “Why thank you,” he meowed and added, “I think the clan is doing fairly well though. I’m hoping the future apprentices blossom into strong warriors. I’m sure CloudKit will be wonderful.” The tom then went ahead and finished the last of the vole.

Pvstelbvbe and I know each other irl, so sometimes we just gift or trade whatever we like and however we like.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:22 am

Venus That Eclipsed The Sun

Warrior | Female | 40 Moons | Tags: Foxstrike & Cloudkit

Venus smilled that Foxstrike wanted to help, She watched as he headed for the freshkill pile. Looking to Cloudkit, she chickled at the sight of him trying to get the moss back together. "Here let me help." She swiped her fluffy tail over the kits, removing the moss. she scrapped it together into a better ball for him to grab onto. Purring she gathered her own moss. Managing to get it somewhat together, she grabbed it. She made sure Cloudkit was ready before leading the way back to the nursery.

She noticed Foxstrike on his way back, she gestured to the tom with her tail to follow them. Heading back, she noticed Larksong was gone, her ear angled to the elders den. She was sharing tongues with Riverclaw. She purred, the queen would return to her nest good as new! She slipped in and dropped the moss, making sure to not disturb any other queens and kits. Larksong's scent of strong in one corn, she padded over and began to scrap it together. "Cloudkit, Foxtrike." She turned to the two, whispering to leaving those around sleeping at peace. "You two start the nest, I'm going to get rid of the old bedding." She grabbed the old bedding and slipped out.

She took the old bedding out of camp, she wanted to get more moss, perhaps Riverclaw would like a new bed tonight too. She though of the old tom cat and smiled. He vaguely remembered her father before he left. 'Let's hurry up and find more moss!' Venus thought to herself, beginning to pace up her side quest.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Tue May 02, 2023 9:51 am

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Foxstrike, open

Cloudkit mews happily when Venus helps his puts his moss back together, the little kit once again starts carrying it, barely able to see over the moss in his mouth.
Once Venus leaves him alone with Foxtrsike he begins awkwardly trying to put together a new nest for his mother, struggling a little bit but trying his best.

Lakesong - Female - Queen - 56 moons - Riverclaw

"Oh I have to agree with you there, they're all working so hard I just know they'll end up wondeful warriors, and all any mother can do is hope for the best for her kits at the end of the day" Lakesong replied, her long fluffy tail wrapping around her paws
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me