Legend of Zelda: Legends Unfold V2 (Don't post)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Legend of Zelda: Legends Unfold V2 (Don't post)

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:55 am

It's been untold centuries since Hyrule's fall. it's been so long that Hyrule and the cycle of the tri force have become legends, some have changed through out the years and some have been lost to time. In this age most wolves don't believe these stories were real, some accept them as legends that they are and accept that they're just stories, and then there's a few who do think the legends were real and that Hyrule was real at some point, and that a hero could defeat a great darkness. Three pups love to act out the legends and unknowingly set into motion the same stories they've heard every night, when they explore an old ruin of the temple of time. Now grown up they face a legendary war that was started many eons ago, a war that will decide the fate of not only the three friends but wolf kind as a whole. Will good prevail this time? Or will darkness win again? Only the goddesses know.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me