⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:58 am

credit to giphy.com for gif

Light BeyondThe Dark

Come kits and listen to the story of how Dark Clan and Lightning Clan came to be. Lightning Clan used to be the only clan this area. So peaceful, so strong. Then Deadleaf, a treacherous scheming warrior, was chosen as Oatstars deputy. Deadleaf had been plotting since he became a warrior on how to become leader. He would lure the innocent to their demise. Eventually Oatstar was on his last life and rogues were threatening the territory. Oatstar led the attack on the rogues and Deadleaf took the opportunity to rid of the leader and take his place. Deadstar then changed the way the clan worked creating a group of warriors called the elite. The group were used as guards to the leader. Deadstar ran everything by his own laws breaking the warrior code often. This made his deputy, Nighttalon, upset. So she staged an uprising with her clanmates and they took back the clan. Nighttalon became leader and many feared she would turn into Deadstar as she was one of his most trusted advisers and they left. Those cats created Dark Clan. So what clan are you most like? Mysterious and masters of staying hidden like Lightning Clan? Or Friendlier and more skilled in hunting in the open like Dark Clan?

Legends and Lore
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡Rules🌑

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:59 am

This will include the Warrior Code, Medicine Cat Code, and Roleplay rules

Roleplay Rules

//You may have as many characters as you like just please make sure they are active characters and not just fillers. I only have some exception to fillers but that will be discussed when the circumstance comes along

//Only one high rank per player within this roleplay it's self-explanatory but if you are in one rank and you get another character promoted due to legitimacy I will not expect the character to step down until there is reason to it.

//No powerplaying this one is a big one. A warrior can't win every battle

//Be realistic no flying purple cats.

//Fade to black with kitting and mating this site is child-friendly yo.

//cs rules apply

//unless otherwise stated in your form if your character is an apprentice moving up to a higher position name will be chosen just like the books that and if you pm me with a special name change request

Warrior Code
1.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2.Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. (no worries right now)
3.Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5.A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6.Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7.A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.
9.After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10.A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12.No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13.The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14.An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15.A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16.Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

Medicine Cat Code
Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits, as they must be able to heal all cats equally. -this rule will have leeway if the medicine cat steps down with a fully trained successor at an age that is not considered "old"
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡Lightning Clan🌑

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:03 am

Lightning Clan

Leader:
Nightstar||9/9 lives||she cat||Tainted~Wings||p.1
Deputy:

Medicine Cat
Apprentice Poppypaw
Warriors:
Caribouhoof||tom||Tainted~Wings||p.1
Mossleap||she cat||Mist||p.1 Apprentice Duskpaw
Twistedpuddle||she cat||Queen of Flame||p.1Apprentice Owlpaw
Dewsplash||tom ||Rae'tia||p.3 Apprentice Nettlepaw
Blazingsun ||tom||Tainted~Wings||p.4
Russetwind||she cat||Furrydogs12||p.8 Apprentice Ravenpaw
Sageflame||she cat ||Furrydogs12||p.8
Tawnyfoot||tom||AsherAtRisk||p.17
Cinderpool||she cat||tawneypelt0504||p.17
Splitsilver||tom||LunaClaw||p.12
Koileap||she cat||Squirrelstar123||p.19
Skypelt||tom ||palmawesome||p.37

Apprentices:
Owlpaw||Owlberry||she cat||Tainted~Wings||p.1
Nettlepaw||tom||Mist||p.1
Duskpaw||Duskstone||tom||Queen of Flame||p.1
Poppypaw||Poppysong||she cat ||[Egg]||p.6
Ravenpaw||Ravenflight||tom||tawneypelt0504||p.17

Queens:
Missingfang||she cat||Queen of Flame||p.1
Doebrook||she cat||palmawesome||p.6
Silentwhiskers||she cat||Galaxystar01||p.36

Kits:
Smallkit||tom||Queen of Flame||p.1
Sagekit||she kit||Galaxystar01||p.36
Ryekit||tom||Galaxystar01||p.36
Featherkit||male||Furrydogs12||p.9~unborn
Fogkit||non-binary||Rae'tia||p.10~unborn

Elders:
Hazeshade||she cat||Rae'tia||p.3
Adderfang||she cat||Winchester'sWolf||p.18
Fireflare||shecat||Tainted~Wings||p.1

Reserved cats: (for if they return)
Redfeather||tom||xXNightwaveXx||p.2
Sorrelcloud ||she cat||xXNightwaveXx||p.2
Tigerstep||tom||xXNightwaveXx||p.2

Mentor~Apprentice
Tigerstep-Owlpaw
Dewsplash-Nettlepaw
Mossleap-Duskpaw
Relationships
Caribouhoof,Oaklion
Nettlepaw,Ivypaw
Pinestep+Deerleap=Mossleap
Mossleap(Half-sister to), Eaglewing, icekit, wolfkit
Smokestar+Rose=Twistedpuddle, Missingfang
Missingfang+Sagewillow=smallkit, (siblings available?)

The Dead Speaks wrote:Star clan

Dark Forest
Deadstar
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:33 am, edited 19 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡ Dark Clan🌑

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:35 am

Dark Clan

Leader:
Smokestar||6/9 lives ||tom||Queen of Flame||p.1

Deputy:
Thornpatch||tom||palmawesome||p.6 Apprentice whisperpaw

Medicine Cat
Emberpuddle||tom||Rae'tia||p.3 Apprentice Ivypaw

Warriors:
Oaklion||tom||Tainted~Wings||p.1
Ashspirit||tom||Queen of Flame||p.1 Apprentice Frostpaw
Plumsea||she cat||Queen of Flame||p.1
Eaglewing ||tom||Mist||p.1 Apprentice Beechpaw
Snake-eye||she cat||Rae'tia||p.3 Apprentice Hawkpaw
Cherrysplash||she cat||Furrydogs12||p.8 Apprentice Beechpaw
Koiriver||tom||Furrydogs12||p.8
Ashthorn||she cat||AsherAtRisk||p.17
Crowfall||tom||Winchester'sWolf||p.19
Mousebreeze ||she cat ||palmawesome||p.37

Apprentices:
Beechpaw||Beechflight||she cat||Queen of Flame||p.1
Ivypaw ||she cat||Mist||p.1
Frostpaw||Frostshadow ||she cat||Tainted~Wings||p.4
Hawkpaw||Hawkfire||tom||Tainted~Wings||p.4
Whisperpaw||male||Furrydogs12||p.8
Shadepaw||tom||Galaxystar01||p.36

Queens:
Starlingsong ||she cat ||Mist||p.1

Kits:
Cheetahkit||she cat||Tainted~Wing||p.1
Icekit ||tom||Mist||p.1
Wolfkit ||tom||Mist||p.1

Elders:

Outsiders
Emerald||shecat||Tainted~Wings||p.4
Clover||she kit||Shiyomi||p.21

Reserved on returnal:
Reedstrike||tom||xXNightwaveXx||p.2
Heronwing||tom||xXNightwaveXx||p.2

Mentor~Apprentice
Snake-eye~hawkpaw
Ashspirit ~Frostpaw
Relationships
Caribouhoof,Oaklion
Smokestar+Rose=Twistedpuddle, Missingfang
Smokestar+Appletalon=Ashspirit,plumsea
Pinestep+Starlingsong=Eaglewing, icekit, wolfkit

Romantic relations
》he likes her
《She likes him
》♡《 Mates
》《like each other
》☆《mate with kits
Wolfkit》Cheetahkit
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am, edited 15 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:38 am

Lightning Clan
This clan resides within a dense forest. There's a couple of streams surrounding the bramble barriered camp and combine into a river that flows in both clans territories. This clan normally hunts forest prey with the occasional river prey. The Elders den and the nursery are within a log laying across the far end of camp. The medicine den is a large stone leaned against the log. The warrior and apprentice dens are vine and branch woven dens. The leaders den is a hole among the roots of an oak tree near the entrance of camp.

Dark Clan
This Clan resides on the moor. Parts of the territory have some tree covering and the river runs through the edge of the territory. Closer to the river there's parts of swamp terrain. This clan normally hunts moor and tunnel based prey with the occasional swamp lizards, frogs and the occasional rat. Their camp is within one of the groups of thinner trees with a heather barrier. Most dens are either woven heather or dug into the roots of the trees.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:46 am

☆Nightstar ☆
She sat by her den pondering on who would mentor which apprentice. Muttering to herself she decided, "Owlpaw to Tigerstep as he should be able to control the long legged apprentice. Nettlepaw to Caribouhoof, they both should be able to understand one another. And duskpaw to Mossleap." She sighed then spoke aloud to herself," we need more clanmates we're running ourselves thin."

🐾Caribouhoof 🐾
He awoke with a big yawn and stretch. Leaving the den he looked to Nightstar for what he needed to do.

🦉 Owlpaw 🦉
Sleeping

~DARKCLAN~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
He padded out of the warriors den and towards the camp entrance. He would be told what to do if they had anything specific.

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
Sleeping in the nest that should've been changed a few sunrises ago. She just wouldn't allow it to be if her mothers scent stayed on it
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 am

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Smokestar & Kits | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentationGrumbling as he sorted through a small pile of dock, the tom muttered constantly under his breath. With a frown, he used a single claw to stab a leaf before sneering. The leaf was beginning to rot, and the brightly colored tom knew it was due to a failure on his part. Huffing as he discarded it, he began his search for bad leaves anew. This may take a while, he mused, before glancing out of the darkness of the den. For a heartbeat, he thought he should go out and interact with his clan-mates for a bit, maybe see if Smokestar needed anything. Emberpuddle ultimately decided against it, and returned to his sorting, eyes narrowed as he focused on the task at paw. His long fluffy tail lay curled around a bundle of damaged or useless herbs that were to be discarded. He idly wondered if the clan's rambunctious kits had anything to do with his poor herbs short lifespan.

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentationBlinking slowly as she awoke the cranky she-cat groned, the ache in her back from an old battle wound flaring as she got to her paws. Grumbling softly, the old she-cat slowly padded out of the elder's den and made her way to the fresh-kill pile, on autopilot. The she-cat had started to walk her walks with her eyes closed, once her sight had first started showing signs of fading. So it was safe to say that Hazeshade knew her way to every den in camp, and a few good places outside it as well. After all one couldn't expect a cat like her to laze in camp all day. Right? Purring in amusement the elder took a sniff of the prey-pile, lips twitching upwards as the scent of crow wafted into her nose. Quickly the old feline snapped up the crow, and quite happily padded over to a nice sunny spot to lay down and eat. Hazeshade quickly began to de-feather the bird, putting the feathers aside so they could be added to a few nests. Once that was done, she took a single bite and slowly began to chew, enjoying the taste of the crow, purring quite loudly as she ate.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:39 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (OPEN)
She got out for a quick hunt, early in the morning, walking back with two birds. She liked to hunt by herself as then she could not be anyone way, as her other back leg was twisted and she was not that fast then she could be. Hunting fast prey was hard for her, but she did catch some if she had luck just like this morning as she got two birds.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (open)
Yawning the long-fanged queen, gave a look to her kits before stood up to get out of the nursery. She didn't get too far as she didn't want to panic her kits when they woke up.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw)
Yawning he stood up to his nest and stretched, he was not an early riser, but now he slept so well that he didn't have any interest to sleep anymore. He shook his pelt before made notice that his den mate Owlpaw was still sleeping "Hey Sleepyhead, it's the morning is time to get up" he meowed to her poking her gently.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (open)
He was being up for a while now, but he didn't leave his nest, before now. He was being thought possible mentor for Beechpaw. Stretching his legs the fluffy Persian tom walked out of the leader's den and looked down the camp, his eyes looked for the few toms he was thinking to become a mentor. Sighing he closed his eyes for a moment before started to look to find Heronwing, he needed to tell him that he will be Beechpaw's new mentor.
(I will edit this post with Ivypaw if she is going to be a warrior app, another way it's kind of pointless xDD)

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
She walked out to the warrior's den, giving gentle nods to Oaklion as she saw him near the entrance likely waiting for something to happen.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
Sleeping
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:50 pm

𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Reedstrike | Tom | Warrior | Tagged: Emberpuddle

Reedstrike had already been awake when some of his clanmates had awoken, yet he had lied in his nest for a bit. He liked savoring the morning, but as the rest of his clanmates woke up he decided it would be best to follow. After a moment of thought he turned and padded into the medicine den. "Emberpuddle, it's good to see you. Do you need any help with anything today?"

Heronwing | Tom | Warrior | Tagged:Open

Heronwing pushed himself out of the warriors den, stretching his paws out in front of him as he blinked in the dawn sun. Something about the sun was calming to him, and despite having a good night rest almost felt the urge to lay down and take a nap. He didn't, of course, as there was the whole day ahead of him. But that didn't stop him from trying to take in as much of the cool morning as he could.

𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Redfeather | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tagged:Open

Redfeather reorganized his herbs once again, he felt as if he had nothing to do yet refused to leave his den. He didn't quite feel like talking to his clanmates so early in the day, yet he knew he'd have to walk out eventually.

Sorrelcloud | She-cat | Warrior | Tagged: Missingfang

Sorrelcloud curled her tortoiseshell tail tightly around her paws, looking around for someone to talk to. She purred as she saw Missingfang, and quickly trotted up to her. "How are the kits doing?" She questioned immediately, sitting back down and recurling her tail around her paws.

Tigerstep | Tom | Warrior | Tagged:Open

Tigerstep woke from his deep sleep, he yawned loudly before forcing himself to walk out of the den. He glanced around the camp before settling his gaze on Nightstar in thought. He glanced away before she noticed, instead choosing to glance at the camp entrance.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Mossleap yawned as she made her way out of the warriors den. Once in camp she stretched and then glanced around to see who was up. "It seems I'm up earlier than most of my denmates this morning," she meowed to herself before deciding to groom her shoulders.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Nettlepaw sighed softly as he pushed himself to his paws. He was worried about his sister Ivypaw and hoped that she was okay. "Maybe I'll be on a border patrol and we'll find her," he meowed before pushing his way into camp.

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokestar, Open
Eaglewing stretched as he left the warriors' den and grinned when he was one of the first out and about. "Good morning Smokestar!" he called to the leader before heading over to the fresh-kill pile.

Starlingsong/She-cat/48 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Icekit and Wolfkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Starlingsong purred softly as she slept curled around her two kits.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping
Last edited by Mist on Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me