❅rowanclan | o & a | members needed

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❅rowanclan | o & a | members needed

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:10 pm

aspen and ivy merged as one;

███
███
███
███
█████
        Three seasons have passed since the famine. A harsh winter starved the once thriving clans, leaving only a few cats left from the two groups - Ivyclan and Aspenclan. It quickly became obvious that neither group would survive alone. When Aspenclan's leader and deputy both succumbed to starvation, it was up to the remaining cats to save each other. The warriors of Aspenclan joined those of Ivyclan to form a new group, stronger and wiser than before. It isn't easy merging clans, as any cat knows. Old habits die hard, and now our warriors must learn to live as one. While the merge was nearly twelve moons ago, some cats have yet to see eye to eye. Will the newly formed Rowanclan make it during its second winter united?

...................( rules ) ♕ ( allegiances ) ♕ ( relationships ) ♕ ( apply here )

special thanks to park. for coding and design!
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ru l e s.

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:13 pm

impeding weather would have won

███
███
███
███
█████

mod: a s h e s. | co-mod: park.

one. Please follow all of CS' and Tess's rules
        two. No one sentence or small posts. Please have a decent 6+ sentence post at least. There is no max size post.
        three. Your coding does not have to be perfect but please have decent knowledge of code.
        four. Your cats may not have any special abilities/powers, please keep it realistic.
        five. One of the most important rules: if you cannot be active do not apply. We like someone who can post a few times a week at least. It has been a while since we role played and we look forward to having a successful and ongoing rp!
        six. Be creative! We love plot twists and drama, feel free to message me or park if you think an idea may be too big.
        seven. You may only join with three cats. After 10+ posts to prove you will be active, then you may ask to add more kitties to the list!
        eight. Please only one major role per user!
        nine. turn off your signature when posting so things stay tidy!
        ten. all ooc and forms go here in the discussion form.

...................( rules ) ♕ ( allegiances ) ♕ ( relationships ) ♕ ( apply here )
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅t e r r i t o r y

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:14 pm

The mountains of Rowanclan are known for dense pine forests, perfect for sheltering from winter storms. Further up the mountain, the trees give way to unforgiving cold. Only in spring do the forests become green again, and snow-melt floods the river which runs between the old territories. Few cats dare to travel further down; it is safest at the top, where two-legs do not follow. The terraine is harsh almost year round. At the bottom of the mountain side a lake can be seen, however the clan shave never ventured so far into two-leg and coyote territory.
Last edited by a s h e s. on Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅a l l i e g i a n c e s

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm

prophecies anew, an uncharted path

███
███
███
███
█████
Last edited by a s h e s. on Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 am, edited 14 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:16 pm

burning snow and hidden wrath

███
███
███
███
█████

mates/ crushes
        blank is mated to blank
        blank is crushing on blank

family
        foxleap is mother to nightkit and shrikekit
        thistleclaw is brother to dovepaw
        heronclaw is brother to wrenwing

mentors and apprentices
        saltwater mentors dovepaw
        wrenwing mentors aphidpaw
Last edited by a s h e s. on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅t a k e n

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:17 pm

███
███
███
███
█████

below is a list of taken prefixes
        a - aster
        b - bittern
        c -
        d - dove
        e -
        f - fox, fawn
        g - gray, golden
        h - heron
        i -
        j - juniper
        k -
        l -
        m - morning
        n - night
        o -
        p -
        q -
        r -
        s - salt, shrike, sky, shiver, sparrow
        t - thistle
        u -
        v -
        w - wren
        x -
        y -
        z -
Last edited by a s h e s. on Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ r e s e r v a t i o n

Postby park. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:13 am

❅ marking as co-staff for potential events page/ the ability to 'bump' the form~
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:52 am

Attention members! This rp will be open for posting tonight, Jan 27th, at approximately 8pm EST. Please direct any questions to park. or myself! The season is newleaf (spring) and the time of day will be morning.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ starting post - let's begin!

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:00 pm

❅ g r a y s t a r was awake long before dawn broke over the mountains. Most mornings he was up first, and most nights he fell asleep last. It had been that way for seasons now, even before he became a clan leader. As a deputy, he'd been on near-constant hunting patrols and border security, attempting to protect what little prey his clan had from other cats who might take it. Now there was no competition, but his clan needed protection all the same.

The silver-furred tom stretched and yawned, digging his claws into the rocky soil of his den. The camp was mostly above ground, with cats making their nests from dried grasses and pine needles during the warmer months, sheltered in shallow dips between the roots of evergreen trees. Graystar's den was dug out a little further beneath the roots, giving him more privacy...and isolation.

Shaking his pelt out in the cold morning air, he waited in the center of the camp clearing. When dawn broke, his warriors would approach to receive instructions for the day. Most mornings, he let Bitternfang decide who would do what. Today, however, he decided to keep an eye on how things were going.

|❅|time: morning|❅|feeling: peaceful|❅|tags: bitternfang, foxleap|❅|extra: none|❅|
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅rowanclan | o & a | members needed

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Bitternfang/Male/Deputy/M:n/a/T: Greystar
Bitternfang was up and ready for the day. Bitternfang was waiting for his clanmates to wake before sending out a hunting patrol for the morning. It was getting colder and with prey scarce, The clan needed as much as they could gather. He spotted Greystar in the center of the camp. It was unusual for him to be in the center of the camp as Bitternfang was normally the one telling the clan what to do, but Bitternfang respected his leader and would respect his choices. "Morning Greystar" He greeted him with a dip of his head. "What are you doing out? I mean, you normally let me organize the morning patrols" Bitternfang says hoping he didn't do something wrong.

Skykit and Morningfrost are asleep in the Nursery. Feel free to wake them up. IDK what to write for them
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me