A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:29 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar| Mentions: Bearpaw
    Blizzardclaw nodded his head some as he listened to his leader. "Of course, Creamflower is the best and I'm sure one day she'll get some kits of her own that she can be proud of," he smiled once before he blinked at what she stated next. He was surprised but then again, he wasn't as he knew he didn't want something to happen to Beestar and her kits on the way there and back from the gathering. "Alright Beestar... What all should I say? And who is going to come along? I want to make sure at least one of the medicine cats stay with you in case you start to kit..." He was beginning to immediately worry even more about his friend.
    Though it didn't help that he did get a bit distracted by Bearpaw suddenly making an appearance back into camp. Unfortunately he wouldn't even be able to take her out for training until at least one of the patrols did return. Though he could send her on apprentice duties around the camp.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions:
    "I suppose that is true about Tigerblaze. I feel like it's something to do with that name where it just seems to happen remember the stories from the elders? About the original Tigerstar back in the old forest?" Weaselstripe then looked at his friend and laughs once, he could see it but it was quite hard. "I'd be supportive if you really did want to become leader. I'm sure Beestar and Blizzardclaw would give you pointers. I hear it all the time from Blizzardclaw hense why he drags me out a lot nearly every morning is to look good to the clan or some crazy thing," he sighs as he shook his head.
    When hearing the ruffling, his heart beated faster before they soon discovered it was just Fallenheart. "Why are you out here all alone?"
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    The warrior laughs as she could tell something else came into the others mind after she mentioned that. She sat down contently, trying to actually relax a bit as she listened in for any movements as she waited for her apprentice. While she didn't want to be startled she did want her apprentice to succeed at this as it always is good for sneak attacks.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "Oh my goodness you're not even old. If you're old then Russetswirl is ancient," she snorted as they walked contently together. When hearing the birdcall, she contently sat down as she watched the tom spring into action. Despite the fact that Deertail was her friend she couldn't help but laugh. "Wow what was that? One of our best hunters nearly failing at a catch? Do I need to send you back to the apprentice den?" She joked and shook her head, trying to stop herself from laughing any more.
    "Wow," she mewed again before trying to find out if there were anymore prey nearby or if Deertail scared them all off. "Let's try to get maybe one or two more things before we head back."
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots,Acornspots, Southstar | Mentions:
    Stagpaw's anxiety still going strong despite her mentors encouragement. "I don't know... Southstar doesn't normally go on assessments though it's not fair," she sighs as she shook her head before she watched the two toms approaching fast. She did appreciate Russetswirl coming though, he did have a lot to do with her healing as well as she had and soon heard that she was indeed right as Southstar explained. "H-hello Southstar..." She mewed once as she looked down at her paws shyly. "Yeah we are good to go I think."
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions:
    Russetswirl laughed some before he had nodded, that was true his former apprentice did train to be a warrior originally. He smiled at Stagpaw, nuzzling her once as he could sense her being nervous. "You'll do great," he told her quietly and saw her nod once. "Let's give a move on it, I might not be that old but I do get stiff if I don't keep moving."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Goldenrose
She stepped lightly keeping pace with her clanmates. She looked at the apprentices for a moment before looking back to the path.

(Awesome!)

Daydream
He had been listening to camp as he sorted herbs. He smiled as he heard his leader and mentor speak. He sat and remembered the day he had became a warrior, he was so proud of himself. However, he had been in denial over the strange dreams he had. He always wanted to be a warrior. Heck he wanted to be a leader. He remembered the outing that changed his mind. He remembered having the vision during his assessment. He figured the leader thought he was just checking every scent. The tom closed his eyes to take in the scents and memory of the vision
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:29 am

(Not replying to posts yet since I want to wait for others to catch up, but I'm going to go ahead and make two more cats~)

Name: Sunflare
Clan: OakClan
Kin: N/A
Mate: No one yet, but he hopes it will be Creamflower

Name: Nightwish
Clan: EagleClan
Kin: N/A
Mate: N/A
History: Southstar brought Nightwish to the clan when she was barely one moon old. He claimed that he'd found her abandoned by the Greenleaf Twolegplace, and named her Nightkit. She contradicted this claim once when she said that she'd been with her mother and brothers at the time.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 am

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Stagpaw, Southstar, Acornspots, and Russetswirl ||

Streamspots nodded at Southstar waiting for him to take the lead. She was glad Russetswirl was coming along. Hopefully he would help Stagpaw feel more at ease.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 8 moons || OakClan apprentice || tagged ~ open ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw spotted her mentor talking with Beestar and no other apprentice in camp. She sighed her tail dipping behind her. She glanced towards the exit of camp thinking that perhaps she should just go exploring by herself.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 am

═══════════════════════

Cinderfeather

═══════════════════════
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Breed: Large cinder-colored Lynx Point with icy-blue eyes and wide paws
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s & A d d i t i o n a l
I n f o r m a t i o n

Personality: Snarky and hotheaded, Cinderfeather is a cat that you shouldn't mess with. Before her parents died, she was a kind and caring she-cat who was often found helping others in a time of need. Extremely protective of her younger brother Smokepaw, she could seriously scratch a cat up if they looked at her brother wrong.

History: Cinderfeather was born to Windstrike and Pebblefall, also the older sister of Smokepaw. As an apprentice, Cinderfeather was a quiet one, excelling in hunting and fighting. She was even good at swimming, for she often snuck out of camp to find a river not in the territory but a few minutes away. She was there to witness her younger brother being born and she was there when he lost sight in his left eye. After the deaths of their parents, she became very protective of Smokepaw, often snapping at others who gave him looks. She currently resides as an EagleClan warrior.

Strengths: Hunting, fighting, swimming

Weaknesses: Her personality might chase others away, but that's all.

Sexuality: Bisexual (Male lean)

Crush/Mate: To be Hailnight

Kit(s): Wouldn't mind some

Parents: Windstrike (Mother; Deceased [Unknown Sickness]; StarClan), Pebblefall (Father; Deceased [Murdered] StarClan)

Sibling(s): Smokepaw (Brother + Apprentice; Living)

Voice: Medusa (Cree Summer; Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Theme: Deftones' "Passenger"
═══════════════════════

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

═══════════════════════

Smokepaw

═══════════════════════
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Future Names: Smokecloud

Breed: Smoke tabby with patches of white and mint eyes
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s & A d d i t i o n a l
I n f o r m a t i o n

Personality: Smokepaw is extremely skittish and shy. Much like his sister, he was kind and caring, but the bullying and the deaths of their parents reduced him to what he is now.

History: Smokepaw was born to Windstrike and Pebblefall, younger brother to Cinderfeather. As a kit, he was often bullied for his small size. The torment only got worse as he became an apprentice. Not even a moon afterwards, he lost vision in his left eye after attempting to catch a rabbit. Attempts to restore his vision have failed. The rabbit, who was later caught, scratched his left eye, causing his blindness. After the accident, his mother often watched him, as his father was never truly there. He became closer to his older sister Cinderfeather as well, but tragedy was to follow. In less than a moon, both their parents were deceased, Windstrike dying of an unknown sickness and Pebblefall being found dead with teeth marks on his neck. After the deaths of their parents, Cinderfeather became very protective of her younger brother, often snapping at others when they gave him a look. Smokepaw currently resides as an EagleClan apprentice.

Strengths: Swimming, fighting

Weaknesses: Blind in one eye, he isn't the greatest fighter. He also suffers from anxiety and depression.

Sexuality: Homosexual

Crush/Mate: Crush is open, but he's definitely too young for a mate

Kit(s): Not big on kits, but he wouldn't mind having any

Parents: Windstrike (Mother; Deceased [Unknown sickness]; StarClan), Pebblefall (Father; Deceased [Murdered by an unknown cat]; StarClan)

Sibling(s): Cinderfeather (Sister + Warrior; Living)

Voice: Pit (Antony Del Rio; Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Theme: Turnover's "Dizzy On The Comedown"
═══════════════════════
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:41 am

Just wanted to say real quick that everyone is accepted! I'll respond to everyone in my next post, I don't have time atm. Though keep in mind, with apprentices, it will be up to the Clan leaders to decide their warrior names!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r purred listening to her deputy speak. She had only spoken at one Gathering so far, and she knew how hard that had been to do the first time. She believed in her deputy, however. "You'll do fine," she told him confidently. "I'd like all of the apprentices and their mentors to go tonight," she mewed, as they had all not been able to attend since their apprenticeships had started. "Creamflower may attend, if she wishes. When Robinwind returns, we'll see if he would like to send Ivypaw to represent us, or if he would like to leave her here and attend himself. I'm not sure she has enough experience yet."
The queen's gaze flicked to the sky. It wasn't even sun-high yet. They had plenty of time for the patrols to return so that they could sort everything out. "I'll announced the final list later, along with the fact that you will be leading tonight. I feel my kitting will come soon."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f found herself blushing as Riverstripe complimented her. "Thank you," she purred to him, keeping pace with the two toms. "I remember the stories!" she replied enthusiastically to Weaselstripe. "But I could never see Tigerblaze being evil, like the famous Dark Forest Tigerstar."
Fallenstone's appearance surprised the she-cat somewhat, causing her to bristle. When she realized it was only her Clanmate, she dipped her head in greeting to the other she-cat.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tigerblaze, Elmshade
J a c k d a w p a w crept along after his mentor, relieved that they at least were leaving the tunnels behind him. He wondered how far the patrol would go - if they would turn back at the Horseplace, or if they would continue on around to the EagleClan border. He hoped for the first; he wasn't too keen to be out in the forest at the moment.
As they began getting further away from the depths of the moor, Jackdawpaw began to ease a little. "That was definitely a cat," he whispered to the other two apprentices. "Those injuries were horrible! Whatever killed it did it on purpose for sure."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r was silent as he padded along towards stream. As they arrived to stand on the shore near the stepping stones, he scented the air. The OakClan scent was becoming stale - they hadn't patrolled along the stream today. And hopefully we won't see them at all, the warrior thought, snorting dissmissively to himself. OakClan had never been a threat to EagleClan in his lifetime; though when prey was short, the Clans had a tendency to fight over the stream and the shores, despite it splitting the territories conveniently. For the last several seasons, the Clans had been especially peaceful, and the stream had remained the consistent boundary.
Swiftbadger turned to face the patrol, his tail twitching a bit. "We'll split into groups of two," he told the patrol. "We'll meet back here when we've collected all of our prey so we can help one another carry it back to camp. The apprentices cat go together. Goldenrose and Frostbriar, you can be a set, two." The tom nodded to Littleflower. "That leaves you to me."

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Southstar, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s listened to Streamstar as he spoke, giving the orders. She stood up, dipping her head to him as the patrol headed out. She fell in step beside the leader and the elder. "Thank you for including me," she mewed with a dip of her head. "I was surprised when Streamspot told me that I would be helping you assess Stagpaw!"

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w twitched the tip of her tail rhythmically as she padded lightly around the clearing. She walked as if she were stalking a mouse; so light that her pawsteps could not make a sound. She wanted to impress her mentor more than anything. She scented the air, trying to pinpoint where it was blowing. She realized from her position, her mentor would scent her coming if she got any closer. The apprentice began creeping around the clearing. Finally, she arrived to where the wind worked in her favor. She began to creep forward...and stepped onto a branch, which snapped loudly under her paws. "Mouse-dung!" She hissed in a low whisper to herself, realizing her mentor would know exactly where she was now. She had been so busy worrying about the wind, she'd forgotten to keep her paws nimble.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l flushed, embarassment pricking in every hair on his pelt. He gave his chest fur a few dejected licks as she jeered at him. "I think so," he mewed. "I bet I looked like an apprentice with kitten-soft paws out there, barely snatching that bird's wing!" He padded along beside her as she spoke of the hunt. He watched her sleek pelt move, noting how beautiful it was. He caught himself in his thoughts and blushed, quickly turning away from her to hide it. "There may be more birds nearer Twolegplace," he mewed. "Twolegs often throw feed to them around the edges of it."

Edit:
Allegiances are updated, please let me know if there are any errors. Smokepaw's mentor will be added to the front page when it has been decided by Southstar (Cradily).

EagleClan warriors and apprentices are now closed! Queens, kits, and elders for EagleClan are still currently open, as well as OakClan warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, and elders. Please refrain from making orphan kits, however. I'd like to not have more than one or two at a time, and while we currently do not have any, just keep in mind I will not accept many of them.

A roleplayer has left the Clans, and the following character(s) have been removed:
Finch | 24 moons | ♂ | MistyAutumnDays
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:04 am

Goldenrose
She nodded and trotted beside Frostbriar. She looked at her partner in this hunt. "You ready?" she asked

Daydream
The tom froze as ice filled his spine and his vision blurred. Daydream, the voice spoke. It was sweet like honey. He called out for the voice, "where are you? What do you have to tell me?" He looked around bewildered.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:12 am

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Tigerblaze, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Ivypaw, Robinwind
Elmshade followed behind Tigerblaze, letting Splashpaw walk with the other apprentices. She figured it was good for them to be together, and she was a bit too shaken up to really properly teach her apprentice at the moment. She watched Robinwind pad off in search of herbs, and waited along with Tigerblaze while her brother picked leaves from the ground. Her senses were alert, wary that there might be some sort of dangers around, obviously. She watched the horses pull about in their pens. "Oh, hey, Tigerblaze," Elmshade mewed, trying to break the air of stress over the patrol. "Are you looking forward to the gathering? I sure hope I get to go, I missed out on the last one. I wonder how EagleClan is doing."

CJClaire wrote:Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Tigerblaze, Elmshade, Ivypaw, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw
Robinwind stepped back again, feeling silly. He should have just let the warriors handle it, not try to act tough. Now he had been scolded for being foolish. "Sorry, Tigerblaze." He murmured, eyes focused down at his paws. He padded along with the back of the patrol slowly and quietly, farther into the horseplace. As they left the tunnel, the stench faded a bit, and as they got closer to the horseplace, he was able to scent more herbs instead. "Ivypaw," He said to his apprentice. "Do you smell that?" It was faint, but it was definitely the scent of coltsfoot. He wondered if Ivypaw would recognize it. He started to head off towards the edge of a pond to pick some stems carefully.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S w e e t A s H o n e y

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:56 am

Name: Honeydew Honey
Clan: EagleClan None
Kin: Streamspot (Daughter), Night (Daughter), Nettles (Son), Dew (Son)
Mate:Rockleap (Formerly)
Brief History (Optional): Honey had been born to a breeder and adopted by Twolegs. When she fell in love with a Clan tom named Rockleap, her entire world changed. She was only twelve moons when she met the tom. Finally, she went with him to EagleClan, joining as a warrior, eager to do the best she could. She became a queen, pregnant with her kits. As the moons passed by, she began to realize that she loathed warrior life. She was much more suited for her plush, soft Twoleg bed, with food and water always available. She was never cold and never had wet paws. She didn't have to hunt her food or rely on another cat to bring it to her when she became pregnant. Her heart ached for home, for her Housefolks' garden and gentle, affection scratches.
Honeydew gave birth to a single kit: Streamkit. She loved her daughter, she did, but she couldn't remain here any longer. She told Rockleap, and he pleaded with her not to leave. She remained with the Clan until Streamkit became Streampaw. Her daughter felt betrayed, and saw her as a traitor. Honeydew returned to her Housefolk, who had always left the catflap open, waiting for her return.
Honey was happy with her life, but she was always drawn to the rugged forest life. When an EagleClan tom came to tell her of her mate's death, she took it hard...but it also started the cycle over. She became pregnant with the tom's kits, having another litter. This time, she had them with her Twolegs, though the father was aware of their birth. Now, she lives alone, her kits having been given away to different homes. Still, something about the forest calls to her, and she often spends her days looking longingly into it, wondering how things could have been different. Perhaps, if they had, her heart would not ache so much...

_PawPrints_ and I have already discussed this, and they gave me permission to create Streamspot's mother. ^=^
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar| Mentions: Bearpaw
    Blizzarrdclaw was of course nervous, he was even nervous last time just from it being his first gathering as a deputy. And now the second gathering as one he was now expected to take Beestar's place? Of course he was nervous, anyone would be and he knew all deputies at some point have done while their leader was in fact alive but unwell. "I hope so... I'll be nervous though," he laughs nervously. "I think it'd be best if Ivypaw came instead of Robinwind, she's only just started and though it would be good experience for her I think it'd be more important if Robinwind stayed in case anything goes wrong." He didn't doubt Ivypaw at all, she was learning fast from what he heard from Robinwind.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions: Fallenstone
    Weaselstripe laughs and nodded as Dappleleaf talks about the stories. "No no of course not, he never could be evil like that Tigerstar but still. I feel like all them become very powerful cats with that name," he nods to her.
    "Would you like to join us Fallenstone? We are just patroling the border then hunting on the way back," he purred to her. He did enjoy the fact he never really have to give up on their friendship as they were only days behind each other when it came to their warrior ceremonies. In fact he always had a slight crush on the pretty she-cat.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower was contently grooming herself as she was waiting for Quiverpaw to attack her. She felt the wind change direction and knew any moment that she would be springing into action. However when she heard the branch then Quiverpaw's voice, she sighed and got up from the ground. "I take it you already know what you did wrong? It's hard to focus on all the things Quiverpaw but if I were a loner I could either run off or then throw down an attack before you got to do one as well. And if I had been prey it would of just ran off and we'd be down on freshkill," she told her. "So while you wait for the wind to change try focusing on the best route to take alright? Like if you see leaves and branches avoid them entirely or at least as much as possible." She was a bit disappointed but she didn't let Quiverpaw see it. She had high expectations that her apprentice could get this in one shot.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "Yup you really did look like an apprentice just now," she teased the other playfully before looking at him. The she-cat had tilted her head some as she noticed how he was looking at her like that, she found it a bit odd. They were just friends after all even though sometimes it felt like they could be more than that as the two of them got along very well. "Right that sounds perfect Deertail," she purred before beginning to run towards the twoleg place. She was going to ignore the look for now and focus on hunting or at least try to.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots,Acornspots, Southstar | Mentions:
    Stagpaw's anxiety still going strong despite her mentors encouragement. "I don't know... Southstar doesn't normally go on assessments though it's not fair," she sighs as she shook her head before she watched the two toms approaching fast. She did appreciate Russetswirl coming though, he did have a lot to do with her healing as well as she had and soon heard that she was indeed right as Southstar explained. "H-hello Southstar..." She mewed once as she looked down at her paws shyly. "Yeah we are good to go I think."
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar, Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl laughed some before he had nodded, that was true his former apprentice did train to be a warrior originally. He smiled at Stagpaw, nuzzling her once as he could sense her being nervous. "You'll do great," he told her quietly and saw her nod once. "Let's give a move on it, I might not be that old but I do get stiff if I don't keep moving."
    "Why wouldn't she want you to help Acornspots? You've become a great warrior," the tom let out a purr.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me