. riverclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: . riverclan (open & accepting)

Postby hxenir » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:12 pm

If allowed I'll like to have two characters

Name: RavenFeather
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Loyal, ambitious, smart, witty, determined, good under pressure, can be seen as easily irritated, fast thinker, quiet, sneaky
Physical appearance: Fluffy black coat with white underbelly and paws along with a white tail tip. Her eyes are a deep blue with hints of violet. Her left ear had a tear in it. A long scar runs down her hind left leg. She got her name because she is known for being quick, quiet, and her tail looks like a feather.
Weakness: Asthma, her sister, being spontaneous
Backstory and extra info: Her parents were both well known and respected warriors of riverclan. She was trained by the best mentor and is skilled in many things such as hunting, and fighting. But sometimes she lets anger cloud her judgment. She lost her only sister to a pack of coyotes. It haunts her to this day, its one way that anyone can hurt her. She blames herself for not protecting her. She was appointed deputy 3 moons ago and is very well-loved and respected by her clan. She suffers from asthma so running for long periods of time can be difficult for her.

Name: Swiftpaw
Gender; Male
Sexuality: Straight
Mentor: you pick
Personality: Anger issues, hot-headed, cunning, determined, aggressive, tough, loyal, brave, sarcastic, works well under pressure, hyper, strong, athletic.
Physical appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/00/c6/fc/00c6 ... 8b5417.jpg
Weakness; Anger issues, irritability, doesn't think stuff through
Backstory and extra info: His mother died while birthing him and his father has very little time for him. He was the only kit. He tried sneaking out into the woods several times. Is known and seen as a trouble maker. Wants to someday be the leader of Riverclan.
Last edited by hxenir on Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x
xπˆπ… 𝐈 π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹
───────────────────
πš‘πšŽπš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ, πš’'πš– πšŠπš“ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŒπšŠπš•
πš‹πš’πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•! πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš™πš– πš–πšŽ
πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš.πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπš-
πš’πšπšžπš• 𝚍𝚊𝚒! πšœπšπšŠπš’πšœπšŠπšπšŽπšœπšπšŠπš’πšŠπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ
- πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš–πš’ πš›πš™ -

ImageImage
───────────────────
π˜πŽπ” π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπππ„π‘
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxenir » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:12 pm

Ravenfeather

The black and white coated cat opened her eyes and looked around. She saw her fellow clanmates sleeping in their nests. Some nests had already been left, but most were occupied. She stretched and made her way outside. Her paws touched the warm grass as the sun hit her coat. "I should probably go hunting we seem low on food" Her voice echoed through her head as she looked over to the kill pile. Ravenfeather looked around the camp to see if anyone was around.

Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw sat by the camp entrance, he looked at the river. Felling the breeze on his face. "I want to fight! I want to go hunt prey!" The young apprentice had yet to be assigned a mentor but had no patience. He was eager to learn, to train, and to fight. He had no clue what fighting actually was, what violence was. But in his head, it made others a hero, made them stringer so he knew he wanted it. He gazed around the camp seeing the elders, warriors, queens, and kittens. He wanted to make his clan proud.
x
x
x
───────────────────
πš‘πšŽπš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ, πš’'πš– πšŠπš“ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŒπšŠπš•
πš‹πš’πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•! πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš™πš– πš–πšŽ
πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš.πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπš-
πš’πšπšžπš• 𝚍𝚊𝚒! πšœπšπšŠπš’πšœπšŠπšπšŽπšœπšπšŠπš’πšŠπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ

ImageImage
───────────────────
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:18 am

ππžπ›π›π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
female β˜… 22m β˜… lesbian β˜… medicine cat
crush: open β˜… tags: open

She was currently busying herself with sorting herbs and making mental notes of ones the clan was running low on. Pebblestream murmured as softly as she could to herself while she poked a claw at each stack and counted the herbs. She noticed that they needed more borage and blackberry leaves among other things, but those were the most important.

𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐀
male β˜… 18m β˜… bi β˜… warrior
crush: open β˜… tags: open

He had just woken up and was blinking the sleep from his eyes. Blackstreak stretched and yawned, feigning off the sleepiness that still remained. There were lots of things to do this morning, and he needed to contribute to the clan. A few moments after he was fully conscious, Blackstreak headed out of the den and glanced around camp, seeing that there were still cats in the clearing.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxenir » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:42 am

Ravenfeather

Ravenfeather looked around the camp and spotted smoke tail looking at her. She smiled and walked over to him. "Good morning" she looked up at Smoketail. "The fresh-kill pile is low can you go hunting?" She pointed at the fresh-kill pile with her tail.

Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw saw Ravenfeather and Smoketail talking. He then looked into the woods. "I should just go hunting. I won't get caught." His thoughts echoed through his head and he listened. He walked into the woods, his head held high. He was young but prideful.
x
x
x
───────────────────

ImageImage
───────────────────
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:08 pm

Lionscar
Male - 58 moons - Warrior
Tags: Ravenfeather & Smoketail - Mentions: None

Dark eyes blinked the sleep out of his eyes as the tom awoke. The battle-scarred tom quickly stretched and shook out his fur, before padding out of the warrior's den. His dark eyes found their way to the prey pile, then to Ravenfeather and Smoketail. His ears twitched at the young she-cat mew and grimaced. Lionscar padded towards the two and said," Then we should all go hunting. The more cats that go hunting, the more prey we'll bring back."

Echolight
Female - 35 moons - Queen
Tags: Open - Mentions: None

A soft groan left her as she awoke, her tail curling tightly around her body. In an attempt to sleep once more, the pale calico closed her eyes. But sleep would not come again this morning. An annoyed huff left the slender feline, as she got up casting a glare at her rounding belly. Lip curling back into a sneer the golden-eyed she-cat padded out of the nursery and stalked to the prey pile, ignoring the others around it. With a lash of her tail, the she-cat looked through the few pieces of prey before picking out a fish. Echolight then swiftly turned around and trotted over to a warm place to eat.

Raggedthroat
Male - 22 moons - Warrior

He'd been one of the cats chosen to guard camp the night before, so Raggedthroat was rather tired this morning. Despite this his gaze was clear and sharp, glaring into the distance. With unsheathed claws, the tom tapped the ground with one paw while the other was used to make nonsensical lines in the ground. He glanced around the area and took a breath attempting to catch the scent of prey. Repressing a smirk the tom stood, ignoring the cat not three paw-steps from him, and stalked away. He was hungry, and by Starclan he wasn't about to let him-self go hungry when there was nearby.

Jelena
Female - 30 moons - Loner
Tags: Open - Mentions: Lionscar

She awoke with a pained hiss, her green gaze snapping to her once-again bleeding shoulder. Blue-grey fur ruffled the she-cat numbly got up and limped out of her nest and den. Glancing around Jelena paused, before slowly walking to a nearby boulder that she'd found cobwebs on the other day. Happy that there was still some left, she gathered just enough to stop the bleeding. Limping back to her makeshift den, she tended to her wound hissing as she applied the cobwebs to the open wound. I really need a professional for this. Or this might get infected. Jelena would always be thankful that her father had told her mother that cobwebs were a cats best friend when injured.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~1

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:16 pm

♣.𝔸𝕔𝕖
28 moons ~ she-cat ~ loner/outsider ~ location: barn ~ tags: open,

Yawning, a black and gold tortoiseshell stretched, staring out the doors of a barn. She leaped down from a pile of hay before padding out of the barn and glancing around. Turning towards the forest, Ace smirked to herself and began bounding towards the trees. The loner leaped onto a rock and searched the area for anything interesting. Apparently, Riverclan should be near a stream, which made sense considering almost every other part is a twolegplace. A nearby twoleg exited their den and slammed their door, startling Ace. Noisy creatures, She thought to herself as she continued deeper into the forest.

✴.π”Ήπ•šπ•£π••π•₯π•’π•π• π•Ÿ
41 moons ~ she-cat ~ warrior ~ location: camp ~ tags: open,

With a start, Birdtalon leaped from her paws and scurried out of the warrior's den. Cats were already waking up, meaning she should probably get going. The yellow tabby took a quick glance at the fresh-kill pile before noticing how empty it was and deciding to go hunt. She left the camp without a word, off to find some prey. Opening her mouth, the scent of a vole caught her attention. Birdtalon stalked off, searching for her prey.

✻.𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
7 moons ~ she-cat ~ apprentice ~ location: camp ~ tags: swiftpaw, open

With a smirk, the silver tabby cheerfully trotted out of camp. No one was paying attention anyway, so who cares? While she searched for prey, the noise of another cat caught her attention. Frostpaw glanced over, noticing a certain brown tabby. Playfully, she bounded up to Swiftpaw and yelled, "Surprise!' While slamming her forepaws against the ground to create a louder noise.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxenir » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Ravenfeather
15 moons ~ She-cat ~ Black and white coat

The she-cat nodded at Lionscar and made her way outside the camp. She became more serious and quiet not wanting to make any noise that could scare away prey. She sniffed the air and the ground. She got a strong scent of deer. "Lion scar, do you smell that deer?" She took another sniff of the air. "It seems a few feet away." She looked around. She saw the tail of the deer move. "Over there" she gazed over to her right. She looked at Smoketail and Lionscar. She crouched down and made her way slowly towards the deer. When she was close enough she pounced and bit down on the deer's neck, she dug her claws into it. The deer lost its balance but didn't fall.

Swiftpaw
7 moons ~ Tom ~ Shades of grey and white coat

Swiftpaw looked at Frostpaw and smiled. He didn't get along with other cats often but even though he could find Frostpaw annoying at times he saw her as a friend. "Hey!" He looked at Frostpaw. "You're not a bad surprise" He chuckled. "Your sneaking out aren't you?"
x
x
x
───────────────────

ImageImage
───────────────────
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Lionscar
Male - 58 moons - Warrior
Tags: Ravenfeather & Smoketail - Mentions: None

The tom blinked as Ravenfeather moved toward the deer, tilting his head as he attempted to figure out if the she-cat could be a bit touched in the head. He shook his head and muttered," She's crazier than a fox in a fit." While part of him wanted to help the cat, the other screamed that living was a better way to help his clan. Giving one last glance, the large brute trotted toward a stream that was only a few tree-lengths away. Lionscar decided that he'd catch a few fish, and then head back to camp.

Echolight
Female - 35 moons - Queen
Tags: Open - Mentions: Thrushstar

Fish is my favorite. Echolight thought as she took the first bite. A purr rumbled in her chest as she chewed her food. The feline paused after swallowing, then gave her fur a couple of quick licks. She glanced at Thrushstar ears perking up as he padded out of his den. A small smile graced her maw as she shook her head and continued to eat. Her long tail curled around her body, attempting to preserve any body heat she could.

Raggedthroat
Male - 22 moons - Warrior

His paw steps slowed as the scent of a water vole. Raggedthroat let out a soft hum as he thought about it, but as normal the tom decided to take it. The bi-colored tom lowered his body and began to stalk towards the vole keeping his steps light. As the vole came into sight he paused, took a few paw steps closer, then with a wiggle of his haunches, pounce. He ended the voles life as swiftly as he could. Softly he put his catch on the ground and quietly thanked Starclan for its life.

Jelena
Female - 30 moons - Loner

Jelena knew she wouldn't get much hunting done today, her injures were still healing and it was probable that most of the clan cats were up and about. It wasn't like she would be hunting inside the borders, but she didn't want to take the chance of accidentally crossing and getting into a fight. It didn't matter much to her either way, she would rest for most of the day and maybe go hunting later in the day. Jelena limped over to a boulder that shown in the sun, before hopping on and laid down to sun herself.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:01 pm

✻.𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
7 moons ~ she-cat ~ apprentice ~ location: outside camp ~ tags: swiftpaw, open

"Of course!" The she-cat smiled, "Are you doing anything other than hunting out here?" Frostpaw asked the slightly younger apprentice. She glanced around, nothing nearby seemed that interesting. Swiftpaw probably wouldn't be going too far from camp, but perhaps with some convincing, he would be willing to join her on her adventure.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxenir » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:31 pm

Ravenfeather

15 moons ~ she-cat ~ black and white coat ~ tags: Lionscar and Smoketail

"They're a bunch of cowards" the she-cat though. The deer's life slowly faded from its eyes. She smiled then bowed her head. "Thank you for this prey" she murmured. She looked over and saw Smoketail. "I would appreciate help bringing this back to camp." Her tone was cold. She grabbed the front end of the deer and slowly brought it back to camp. She was young, she knew the risk of hunting the deer. But she also believed in her abilities, she knew her mentor would be proud. Her clanmates would have food for a while now.

Swiftpaw

7 moons ~ tom ~ grey coat ~ tags: frostpaw ~ mentions: lionscar

"I didn't have anything plan. Camp is boring. I wanna do something. get my paws dirty" He jumped up in excitement. "What about you, do you have any plans?" He looked down at his and Frostpaws reflection in the water. Further down the stream, he saw. Lionscar but then he walked away. "He's probably going to camp. I doubt he saw us" His thoughts echo in his head.
x
x
x
───────────────────

ImageImage
───────────────────
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me