➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:18 am

intro-rules-allegiances-relations-territory-traditions
discussion thread

JuniperClan: a clan known for their territory near Lake Superior, where they set up camp only a hop, skip, and a jump from the lake shore. These cats live in a grassy dip on the Minnesota-Canadian border, and are known for their tunnel-like dens and their long, fluffy coats that keep them warm against the chilly air that blows across the lake near their homeland. While these cats tend to be a peaceful group, it is no surprise that they are very protective of each other and the land they love. As the sun sets, you are given the option: do you join the clan of mist, or keep searching?
Last edited by seraphine. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - rules ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:27 am

• Be polite, please. If you have an issue, please bring it
    up respectfully.
  • I would appreciate you to make at least one of each
    gender before making whatever characters you want.

You are not limited to one male-one female.
  • Keep your forums as neat and tidy as you can.
  • Post forums on the discussion thread.
  • Make sure to include all basics in your forum.
  • If you have a question, contact me, and I'll try
    to help you out.
  • Keep oorp chat in the discussion thread.
  • LGBT+ cats are accepted and can be made if you
    so choose.
  • No making your own mate, and you won't get your
    own apprentice to mentor.
  • Only one cat per prefix, more than one
    is too confusing.
  • I expect at least 3 sentences to a reply. It's very
    hard to reply to anything lower than that, so at least
    do that much.
  • To go along with that, you can not write in script. Do
    not try to get away with a sentence as '*walks over*
    *Eats prey* hey, how are you?'. If you are confused by what
    to write, please look to other posts for examples.
  • If you are going to code your responses, try
    to code them so they are easy to read and don't clutter
    it too much
    . Otherwise it will take longer figuring them
    out than it will to read them.
  • If you want a recap/have open cats, talk about
    it in the discussion thread.
  • Try to read back, don't just ask for a recap every
    three posts.
  • I haven't been on here in quite a while! this is
    mostly for my own sake, but if you have any suggestions,
    please message me!
Members

nefelibata.-------------------------
    Starflight---------------------------
    Wildsight---------------------------
    BeetleJuice,-----------------------
    Wildsight---------------------------
    scattere.---------------------------
    SirLiam-----------------------------
    Basalt0-----------------------------
    ❦Ginger❦--------------------------
    Headphonesthecat---------------
    kassierose-------------------------
    Jackaboy---------------------------
    willowfern-------------------------
    ʀᴏsɪᴇ-------------------------------
    jaywing04-------------------------
    StormingPanther-----------------
    ienrir-------------------------------
    little.beans-----------------------
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:56 am, edited 11 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - allegiances ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:35 am

Code: Select all
res - ♂/♀ - 00 moons - sexuality - desc

leader (1/1)
rosestar - ♀ - 30 moons - straight - dark fluffy tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes nine lives

deputy (1/1)
lionsong- ♂ - 28 moons - pan - large creamy orange tom with striking green eyes
➥ apprentice: turtlepaw

medicine cat (2/2)
smokefeather - ♂ - 35 moons - gay - large fluffy grey tabby tom with pale yellow eyes
lightningsound - ♂ - 20 moons - straight - fluffy black and white tomcat with green eyes

mca (2/2)
kestrelpaw - ♀ - 9 moons - demi - pretty white and dilute calico molly with brown eyes
bumblepaw - ♀ - 8 moons - bi (♂ leaning) - long legged calico molly with white paws and green eyes

warriors (17/x)
hollowfern - ♂ - 39 moons - straight - handsome thick furred black tom with green eyes
tigerstorm - ♂ - 36 moons - bi - handsome brown and orange tabby tom with green eyes
➥ apprentice: flamepaw
crowfeather - ♂ - 35 moons - straight - handsome black tomcat with yellow eyes
owlwhisper - ♀ - 35 moons - straight - pretty white and tortoiseshell tabby molly with brown eyes
➥ apprentice: racingpaw
creekfeather - ♂ - 32 moons - straight - silver tabby tom with long legs and striking amber eyes
➥ apprentice: heronpaw
pineglimmer - ♀ - 30 moons - straight - pretty russet molly with yellow eyes
➥ apprentice: foxpaw
badgerstorm - ♂ - 30 moons - bi - handsome black smoke norwegian forest cat with hazel eyes
appleflame - ♂ - 29 moons - lesbian - bright tortie molly with pale green eyes
➥ apprentice: lilacpaw
brackenleap - ♀ - 28 moons - straight - small thick furred tabby tom with hazel eyes
➥ apprentice: stormpaw
silverbrook - ♀ - 28 moons - straight - pretty silver tabby molly with bright amber eyes
➥ apprentice: honeypaw
oakleaf - ♂ - 28 moons - gay - small white, orange, and black tomcat with amber eyes
➥ apprentice: lilypaw
mothlight - ♀ - 28 moons - straight - large fluffy brown tabby molly with pale green eyes
aspenwhisker - ♀ - 27 moons - bi - light calico molly with striking pale green eyes
rowanleaf - ♂ - 21 moons - bi - fluffy grey tom with green eyes
moonfeather - ♀ - 20 moons - straight - pretty fluffy grey molly with white paws and green eyes
sedgefur - ♂ - 20 moons - straight - light brown tabby tom with striking amber eyes
ravensight - ♂ - 20 moons - bi - long furred tuxedo tomcat with striking amber eyes
quailblossom - ♀ - 12 moons - straight - long furred grey tabby molly with a white chest and green eyes
open!

apprentices (9/x)
foxpaw - ♂ - 10 moons - demi - handsome russet tom with a fluffy tail and green eyes
honeypaw - ♀ - 10 moons - bi - small honey colored molly with amber eyes
heronpaw - ♀ - 9 moons - bi - pretty cream tabby molly with striking green eyes
stormpaw - ♂ - 9 moons - bi - fluffy brown and white tabby tom with tufted ears and brown eyes
racingpaw - ♀ - 9 moons - straight- grey tabby molly with pretty brown eyes
turtlepaw - ♂ - 8 moons - straight - long furred brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes
lilypaw - ♀ - 8 moons - straight - orange and white tuxedo tabby molly with bright yellow eyes
lilacpaw - ♀ - 8 moons - bi - fluffy calico molly with bright yellow eyes and a white underbelly
flamepaw - ♂ - 7 moons - straight - large orange tabby tom with pale brown eyes
open!

queens (2/x)
maplebranch - ♀ - 32 moons - bi - fluffy calico molly with bright green eyes
willowfern - ♀ - 23 moons - straight - pretty white molly with hazel eyes

kits (0/0)
none

elders (0/x)
open!

outsiders (2/x)
hawk - ♂ - 28 moons - straight - fluffy white maine coon cat with black tail and ears and striking amber eyes
valerian - ♀ - 11 moons - bi - pale cream and white tuxedo molly with sea green eyes
open!
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:57 am, edited 15 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - relations ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:39 am

Romantic
none yet

Family
rosestar pineglimmer
lightningsound moonfeather
oakleaflionsonghawk
maplebranch/shadowclawunborn
willowfern/strikeunborn

Mentors
lightningsound bumblepaw
smokefeather kestrelpaw
creekfeather heronpaw
lionsong turtlepaw
pineglimmer foxpaw
brackenleap stormpaw
oakleaf lilypaw
owlwhisperracingpaw
silverbrook honeypaw
appleflame lilacpaw
tigerstormflamepaw
Key
Mentor ♣ Apprentice
Mates ♥ Mates
Has a crush ❥ On them
Like ↔ Each other
Sibling ❦ Sibling
Mother/Father ◙ Kits
Half ❧ Siblings
Other ✑ Relations
Deceased
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - territory ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:51 am

JuniperClan lives in a flatland ditch-like area in northern Minnesota. As their territory edges into Lake Superior, they are very adept swimmers and hunters. However, their swimming is usually limited with the cold weather that blows through in the winter and their typically thick and long coats of fur. Much like WindClan, these cats live in a sandy pit, where most of their clan sleeps outside in the open air.

DENS
As stated earlier, most of the cats sleep outside. 'Most' being the warriors, leader, deputy, medicine cats, some of the elders, and the apprentices. They sleep together in the center of the camp and don't have assigned 'sleeping nests', as they just curl up together for warmth and leave it at that, with the occasional moss to make it a bit more comfortable. The queens and other elders take refuge in patch of creeping juniper and are kept rather warm and protected by the clan's namesake.

THE LAKE
The Lake, or Lake Superior, isn't too far from their camp, and cats usually catch fish from rivers that travel through clan's territory as they leave the Lake. This large body of water is known for being extremely cold, and even relatively cold during the warm season. However, these cats adore the lake and oftentimes take trips to wade around in the shallows and splash in the water to relax and occasionally cool off after a day of work.

HUNTING GROUNDS
JuniperClan's hunting grounds are mostly made up of shrubs and flatland, although there are a few small patches of forest growth scattered around. Most of the time during hunting trips they are able to catch small birds feasting on the juniper berries, or the voles and mice that are eating the leaves and berries underneath the shrubs. It should be noted, as well, that they also catch fish from the rivers (mentioned in The Lake.)
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - traditions ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:55 am

intro-rules-allegiances-relations-clans-traditions

➳ Warrior cat code applies to the cats of JuniperClan.
      ➳ They must meet with border clans (if any) at the edge of The Lake between the territories once a moon to share information.
      ➳ A common way for someone to show their affection/romantic interest for another is to leave a river smoothed rock by where they sleep, or someplace only they usually go. Sometimes they leave something by the nest to let the cat know who left it, but most times it is anonymous unless they come forward and tell them.
      ➳ Medicine cats must go to the Caves, their form of the moonpool, every half moon to share their time with StarClan.
      ➳ Pregnant Queens, Kits, and young Apprentices are not allowed to journey down to The Lake for risk of the current pulling them away and to fend against the cold of the water.
      ➳ Although they are a very common plant, being given juniper berries by another cat is considered a sign of true friendship or the ending of a feud. These are sometimes given by a leader to a loner or rouge that is peaceful within their territory.
      ➳ New mates are typically rejoiced upon, and a small party is usually held, although it's not much more than cats congratulating them.
      ➳ Since the clan values mates and new love, medicine cats and mcas are not penalized for having romantic relationships (hence two medicine cats, in case one needs to join the queens in the nursery or care for their kits).
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - border clans ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:56 am

➳ If you would like to make a border clan, please pm me and we'll talk about it! I'm definitely open to the idea.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - open and accepting ]]

Postby seraphine. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:35 am

➳ open ! If you'd like to reserve a position please pm me or find the discussion thread, located on the first and second posts.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ juniperclan - open and accepting ]]

Postby seraphine. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:35 am

nefelibata. wrote:

➳ open ! If you'd like to reserve a position please pm me or find the discussion thread, located on the first and second posts.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Postby dovaogedi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:43 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
----------------------------------Location; Lake ◆ male ◆ 28 moons ◆ pansexual ◆ deputy
-----Lionsong sat quietly as he stared off into the distance. He had been the first to wake. Instead of sitting around and waiting for others to arise, he decided to pay the lake a visit. It was calm today, save for the occasional fish feasting on water bugs. He had fallen deep into thought, thinking about how different his life would have been if a bear hadn't killed his father. There were so many possibilities.
-----He had heard tales of his father. The only memory he had of the tom was a fuzzy face. After all, it had been 26 moons ago. It was a miracle that he even remembered the sound of his voice. He liked to believe his father looked down on him proudly from StarClan.
-----The call of a loon off in the distance made him jump, pulling Lionsong back to earth. He stood up and approached the rolling waves. A shiver ran up and down his spine as he padded into the shallow water. It was cold, but not unbearable. He looked down to see his murky reflection. His eyes shifted from his prideful lion-esque portrait to the tiny minnows approaching his paws curiously. Perhaps he should use this time to catch fish.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
---------------------------------------------Location; Camp ♠ male ♠ 28 moons ♠ gay ♠ warrior
-----Oakleaf's eyes fluttered open slowly as he woke. Instead of getting up, he rolled on to his back, careful not to jostle anyone else awake, and stretched his legs up to the sky. He let a large yawn flow through him. Sleep still tugged down on his eyelids, but he fought to keep them open upon realizing the sun was just above the horizon.
-----With a quiet groan, Oakleaf rolled back on to his paws and stood up slowly. His stomach let out a few rumbles, and he could practically hear one of the fish on the fresh kill pile call out his name. A few more stretches later and he's stalking over to the fish he had in mind. It wasn't a big fish, but he wasn't a big cat either. Unlike Lionsong, he didn't need to eat that much.
dovaogedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me