the burrow (mouse rpg) NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

the burrow (mouse rpg) NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Postby wolves4ever!! » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

ok, this is my first rpg, and i noticed that there are no mouse rpgs, yet there are plenty of mouse owners on cs. all of tess's rules apply, there can be fighting, but nothing gory.

this prg is about a group of mice, like the warrior clans, they all live together (but can have their own section of the burrow)
ranks:
leader: Bone
(1st in command)

beta: Promise
(2nd in command)

healer: Herb
(heals injured or sick mice)

fighters: Chance, Zash
(fights other creatures that threaten them, as well as other mice)

foragers: Chess, Mio, Rue
(forages for food, seeds, berries, etc)

trainer: (most experienced fighters can choose to be trainers for the next generation of fighters and foragers) chance.

pups: basil (healer, trainer: herb). harlequin (fighter, trainer: chance).
(young mouse, in training to be a forager, fighter, or healer.)

pinkies: finch, poppy
(newborn mouse, too young to train.)

trainer and pup pairs. chance training harlequin. herb training basil.
( who trains who)

also, you don't have to work your way up from a pup, choose any open rank! and there are more then one fighters, foragers, and trainers! there can be up to two healers at once.

if you are not on for more then one month, and haven't posted anything in your siggie, or in a post, saying why, you will be kicked! however, yo can re-join, but your position may have been taken. you can be your own mate.

my mice:
chess:
coat: a light cream color
other: she is rather plump
crush: none
mate: bone
pups/pinkies: finch, eagle

bone:
coat: light grey with a white chin and white stripe down chest. the shape looks like a bone, hence the name.
crush: nope
mate: chess
pups/pinkies: finch, eagle
Last edited by wolves4ever!! on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
i am deleting my account on C S!!! i'm giving away all my pets! (and for the mods, i gave a lot of my favorite pets to my friend) oh and how do i delete my account?
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
wolves4ever!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the burrow (mouse rpg) NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Postby wolves4ever!! » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 am

bump
i am deleting my account on C S!!! i'm giving away all my pets! (and for the mods, i gave a lot of my favorite pets to my friend) oh and how do i delete my account?
Image Image
wolves4ever!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PanicofGods » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

name: Herb
coat: light brown, the color of dead grass
personality: happy!!!! loves basil (the herb and she loves her daughter)

name: Basil
coat: wight
notes: Herb is her mom
I'm kinda active, send me a trade request to steal my stuff and I'll probs say yes
PanicofGods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PanicofGods » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

bump
I'm kinda active, send me a trade request to steal my stuff and I'll probs say yes
PanicofGods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolves4ever!! » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 am

accepted ^ ^

bone stretched and yawned. the sun was just peeking over the horizon. he crawled through the network of tunnels, until he reached the food store. he crawled inside the small section of the burrow. all that was there were empty husks. he crawled out of the burrow, deciding to do some early foraging, before the birds got all the good berries. he was sure the other mice could fare without him for a bit. he scampered out into the forest, heading for a berry bush he could smell nearby. he dashed through a small clearing and looked ahead at a blue berry bush. perfect! he raced forward and began plucking blue berries off the branches. stuffing them in his mouth. once he was sure he couldn't carry any more, he headed back to burrow. he could here the sounds of other mice scampering through the undergrowth. he dashed into the burrow, nearly slamming into the black mouse sit sat in front of him, back turned. bone's tail began to flick up and down. (angry mice actually do that) "who are you?" he asked. the mouse stared back at him. bone wasn't sure why, but he didn't trust this mouse. "oh, i thought this burrow was abandoned." said the other mouse. he scurried past bone and left. something isn't right about him. thought bone.
Image Image
wolves4ever!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PanicofGods » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Herb dragged Basil away from the snake, thank god it hadn'y seen them, "well that home lasted a record 2 days" she muterd
PanicofGods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolves4ever!! » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Ches crawled out of the burrow. bone was outside, skittering around, arranging leaves, stems, grasses and straw to camouflage the entrance better. "what are you doing that for?" she asked him. he hardly turned to speak to her. "that black mouse i saw yesterday, i don't trust him. i'm hoping he won't find the burrow again." he said quickly. he laughed "at this rate, i'm not even sure i could find the burrow!" he asked her if she'd had a good sleep. "not really." she answered, "i'm going to gather more nest fluff." with that, she headed into the forest. she climbed up trees to retrieve feathers from birds' nests. she went down to the creek and took the fluff from the reed tops. she found soft, thin grass, and took some of it too, noting the spot that she found it. she scurried around, looking for more soft things to carry back to the burrow, when she spotted two mice (saxifones' characters) wandering about. her first instinct was to run, as she knew all too well that other mice were often hostile, but they didn't look hostile, they looked lost. "hello!" she called.
Image Image
wolves4ever!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PanicofGods » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 pm

herb jumped "basil get behind me! w-who are you?" herb stamerd, she push basil behind her trying to be brave, but her eyes where huge with fear, and basil didn't look much beter
PanicofGods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolves4ever!! » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:12 pm

"oh!" she said, "i didn't mean to scare you!" she cleared her throat. glancing in the other direction, the burrow was in sight, these mice were in her territory. "are you lost?" she asked. "if so, your welcome to stay with Bone and i." she waited for answer.
Image Image
wolves4ever!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PanicofGods » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"um, mom we do need a place to stay," Basil said peering around her mother, "hush Basil! yes we're lost, and we havent eaten in days" herb said
PanicofGods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me