Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby platyhelminth » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:53 am

SHADEPAW *゚ ‘゚ *.:。
female ✿ warrior app. ✿ big crush on owlpaw ✿ 12 moons ✿ tags: owlpaw
theme song 1 theme song 2 theme song 3 form

Shadepaw gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks. Why did her nervousness have to be so obvious? "W-well enough," she mewed softly. "Later on, do you wanna go for a walk in the marsh?" she mumbled, dragging her paw through the dirt.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:58 am

sirius black, wrote:
        DUSKSPLASH !!
          tom - deputy - tagged; whole clan - mentioned; everyone on patrols
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            dusksplash nodded to the gathering cats. "alright," he mewed nonchalantly. "stormfeather, morningwhisper, and jaggedbreeze, if you could please patrol our north and east borders. take your apprentices. mentors and apprentices who aren't included in that patrol, stay back for a moment and we will go out for a group training session." he nodded decisively and jumped off the rock

STORMFEATHER !!
          tom - warrior - tagged; jaggedbreeze, rest of clan - mentioned; dusksplash
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            wip
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlpaw will be more flirtatious once i get used to rping him

Postby 72027 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:44 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"It's okay to be a glowstick,
sometimes we need to break before we shine
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 28m ) | ( crush; dusksplash ) | ( arranged mate; antheart ) | ( tags; Ashfeather )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Aridstar watched as cats crowded around Dusksplash, trying to get into a patrol. She was happy Dusksplash was good at his job, but she liked him. A lot. So what would happen when he finds out? She shook off the thought and trotted over to Ashfeather. "Hey Ashfeather" she called before she reached her. Once Aridstar reached her, she asked "How are you?" Aridstar never really acted like a leader, she often went on patrols and visited all the clan cats. Including the elders if there were any.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 18m ) | ( arranged mate; stormfeather ) | ( tags; hunting patrol )
        Jaggedbreeze stood up and padded toward the hunting patrol that was gathering. She didn't have an apprentice so she didn't have to worry about that. I doubt I will ever have one anyways, that unless, I start talking again... She pondered over her thoughts for a heartbeat, giving some thought about it. But quickly told herself, No. Once she reached the rest of the patrol, Jaggedbreeze opened her mouth to already try and pick up the drifting scent of prey. It was hard since Reedclan was on a marsh, it not like you can smell fish from many tail lengths away. All she could pick up was muskrat and alligator, hopefully she would have more luck out on the hunting space. Alligators could always be smelled though, no matter where you are since they are everywhere in the marsh. She glanced over at her arranged mate, Stormfeather. So he is joining the patrol too.

() “OWLPAW.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

━ “ ( male ) | ( apprentice ) | ( 12m ) | ( crush; littlepaw & shadepaw ) | ( tags; Deerleap & Shadepaw )
        Owlpaw nodded his head "Sure!" It was easy to notice Shadepaw was still nervous. Owlpaw put his paw on top of Shadepaw's to stop her from dragging it in the dirt. He was gentle enough so it didn't hurt her, it just made her stop. "Its so easy to tell how you are feeling" he twitched his whiskers once again.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:54 pm

Ashfeather|13 moons|Warrior|Female|Arranged mate; None|Crush; None|Tags; open

Ashfeather looked at her leader. "Fine." She said nervously. She hoped she wasn't getting assigned a mate yet as she just turned of age. "How are you?" Her tail swayed and she smiled.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:58 pm

SHADEPAW *゚ ‘゚ *.:。
female ✿ warrior app. ✿ big crush on owlpaw ✿ 12 moons ✿ tags: owlpaw
theme song 1 theme song 2 theme song 3 form

Shadepaw looked down at her paw when Owlpaw laid his on top of hers, hesitating for a few heartbeats before looking back up at him."I-uh..." she struggled to find the words for a proper reply, but her voice trailed off when she couldn't thin of a response.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftblossom » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:20 pm

{ Deerleap } - { Arranged Mate- Creamflower } - { Tom } - { tags; Owlpaw, Shadepaw }

Deerleap purred, smiling at the two before he stopped, and flicked his tail. "How cute" He cooed before glancing at Shadepaw. "And I'm sorry but Owlpaw has some training to do. Unless you would care to join us with permission from your mentor." Deerleap mewed, turning his head to Shadepaw.

{ Willowfrost } - { Slight crush on Featherpatch } - { She-cat } - { tags; Open ; Palepaw }

Willowfrost glanced at her apprentice. "Actually, yes. I was thinking that we should go gather some catnip. We're getting quite low on it after all." Willowfrost mewed. Then thought for a moment. "And perhaps gather some comfrey while we're at it." She added.

{ Snakepaw } - { Crush on Cloudpaw } - { Tom } - { tags; Sprucetail- rest of Clan }

Snakepaw's body gently rose and fell with his steady breathing until light poured through the den. Snakepaw opened his eyes. He sat upright, then stood to pad out of the den. He padded swiftly to the collection of cats, and sat next to Sprucetail.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:43 am

Falconwing → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Featherpatch → Tags; Open
The blackish brown tabby tom flicked his brother in the face with his tail, and left the apprentice's den with a pep in his step.

Hawktalon → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Ashfeather → Tags; Open
The brown and white tabby tom growled quietly at being flicked in the face, but proceeded to get out of his nest anyway, and followed his brother out.
Last edited by believe-hwu on Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

k

Postby 72027 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:13 am

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"It's okay to be a glowstick,
sometimes we need to break before we shine
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 28m ) | ( crush; dusksplash ) | ( arranged mate; antheart ) | ( tags; Ashfeather )
        Aridstar responded, "Pretty good." She sat down and let her tail rest on the ground. What was once a light breeze started to grow stronger, but it wasn't enough to keep cats in their dens. Its not like that hasn't happened before though. On the marsh, there is always wind during cold seasons. Especially when leaf-bare is only a moon away like it is now. She smiled, "We are having a meeting soon, you and others will be arranged a mate. Are you okay with that? I'd like to call it before patrols leave."

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 18m ) | ( arranged mate; stormfeather ) | ( tags; hunting patrol )
        Jaggedbreeze stood up and padded toward the hunting patrol that was gathering. She didn't have an apprentice so she didn't have to worry about that. I doubt I will ever have one anyways, that unless, I start talking again... She pondered over her thoughts for a heartbeat, giving some thought about it. But quickly told herself, No. Once she reached the rest of the patrol, Jaggedbreeze opened her mouth to already try and pick up the drifting scent of prey. It was hard since Reedclan was on a marsh, it not like you can smell fish from many tail lengths away. All she could pick up was muskrat and alligator, hopefully she would have more luck out on the hunting space. Alligators could always be smelled though, no matter where you are since they are everywhere in the marsh. She glanced over at her arranged mate, Stormfeather. So he is joining the patrol too.

() “OWLPAW.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

━ “ ( male ) | ( apprentice ) | ( 12m ) | ( crush; littlepaw & shadepaw ) | ( tags; Deerleap & Shadepaw )
        Owlpaw chuckled as Shadepaw struggled to find a response. He retreated his paw as his mentor spoke. "Yeah, you should go ask if they are awake" he agreed, taking Deerleap's words and saying them again. Owlpaw looked back at Deerleap. "What training are we doing today" he asked.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:26 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:31 pm

[I apologize for not posting something came up in the last few weeks ^^']

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Rabbitstride // [female warrior, small crush on sprucetail, arranged mate is tigerdawn, open]
    Rabbitstride was not one to lose or follow rules, but she was still a mostly loyal warrior of Reedclan.
    Though every warrior had their flaws right? It wasn't just her, some cats were petty, unfriendly, and
    down right evil. so she couldn't have been THAT bad! With a small yawn the dark brown shecat
    made her way back into camp with a small skinny mouse, she would usually forget or just disregard
    the hunting patrols and would always go on her own or with Antheat. Maybe one day Rabbitstride
    would be more obedient to the clan customs?
    Antheart // [male warrior, crush on whitedoe, arranged mate is aridstar, creamflower]
    Antheart unlike his sister Rabbitstride was more strict then his 'no care in the world' sister. Sometimes
    the tom couldn't believe they were from the same litter, they were polar opposites for crying out loud!
    The short furred dark brown cat flicked his tongue over his muzzle as he noticed Creamflower eating
    a fish. He didn't realize he was hungry until now the scent of prey made his mouth flood as he padded
    over to the shecat as he grabbed a small bird. "Hello Creamflower." The tom meowed to his clan mate.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me