M I S T C L A N - Semi-Lit, Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

M I S T C L A N - Semi-Lit, Accepting!

Postby luxray; » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

M i s t Clan.

Welcome to Mistclan. Mistclan is a fiercely loyal, brave and wise clan. They live in a thick pinewood forest that is rich in prey. Their hearts do not stray from the warrior code, and they are bound to each other in loyalty so strong, it is almost impossible to break. There remains yet one question...Will you join them?

Digging Deeper.

Mistclan has been thriving for many moons now, but if we go to before that, it was a different story. Mistclan started under the rule of gentle Nightstar. This compassionate she-cat raised her clan like she would raise her kits. She hated to lead her precious clanmates into battle. But when a ruthless group of rouges arrived, she had to do just that. She and many other cats died in the battle. But the clan recovered, and then they became the clan that they are now.

Territory.

Mistclan lives in a thick forest that supports them well.
Blackrock - A rock that is black, it is huge, and sits between camp andthe river.

The River - The river starts far south of Mistclan, and it winds by the west side of camp.

The Great Pine - Huge pine tree. Is north of the camp's entrance.

The Cave of Stars - The Moonstone in this territory. Is past the north border. It's a tunnel, pretty much like the Moonstone.

The Camp - A clearing in the forest, grassy and protected from the wind by the pines.

Tallrock - A boulder in camp that Flamestar does clan meetings at.

Last edited by luxray; on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: M I S T C L A N - W I P, N O P O S T I N G Y E T

Postby luxray; » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 am

Clan Ranks.

Leader|
Thrushstar | Tom | Darksideinvader

Deputy|
Will be chosen

Medicine Cat|
Open!

Medicine Cat Apprentice|
Open!

Warriors|
Brackenpelt | She-Cat | Darksideinvader
Open!

Apprentices|
Open!

Queens|
Open!

Kits|
Open!

This will be updated as more information is brought in.
Last edited by luxray; on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 am

Flamestar
"Life has to be lived to the fullest, and that means having some fun!"

Name-
"Hello, i'm Flamestar! I got the prefix of my name from my bright, flame colored pelt.
Rank-
"I'm a leader!"

Gender-
"Hm, I didn't know I sounded that much like a female. I have been a male all of my life, I think!
Clan-
I am, have been all my life, and always will be in Mistclan! I love my clan too much to leave my friends and family!"

Description-
"Well, I'm a dark ginger tom with lighter stripes across my pelt. I have a scar on my nose fron an old battle, and my eyes are green. My front left paw is white, and my back right paw is a lighter color ginger than the rest of my coat."
Age-
"I'm 45 moons old, a fairly experienced leader."
Love Interest-
"None yet, I'm single and looking! *cue flirty wink*"
Kin-
"Well, my mother and father both died in battle and I was their only kit."
Personality-
Flamestar is a very loyal tom. He is one of the cats you can depend on for anything to help the clan. He is lighthearted and fun. He inherited this from his father. His loyalty was from his mother. All in all, he is a great friend, clanmate and you can definitely trust him.
Backstory-
"Well, I grew up in the clan, a normal kithood, I would say, but when I was an apprentice, my mother died in battle, paining me greatly. I finally recovered, but 2 moons after that my father died in a fox attack. I grieved for a moon after that, then I was made a warrior. I've led a pretty normal warrior's life since then, and I was made deputy, after the old one got sick and died, becoming leader about 5 moons afterwards."

P A T C H F O O T
PATCHFOOT -- 36 MOONS -- MISTCLAN

Warrior Name ;
Achieved, Patchfoot.

Gender ;
Male

Age ;
36 Moons

Rank ;
Warrior

Rank Wanted ;
Deputy

Description ;
Patchfoot is a black tom, his pelt patched white randomly. He gets his name for those patches. Two paws are white, and the others are black. His muzzle and belly fur are white, and he has green eyes.

History ;
Normal clan life, nothing super special. His mother, Dawnstreak, bore only him, and his father died a moon before his birth, defending the medicine cat from two rogues on her way to the mooncave. His mother was old for a queen and moved to the elder's den when he was an apprentice, because of back pain. She died soon after, when he had become a warrior from an unknown cause. [cancer xc ]

Personality ;
Patchfoot is a very kind tom, easily making friends. He is serious about his warrior duties, and never misses a chance to assist his clan. He can be comical, to help cheer someone up. He is more easygoing, even with disobedient apprentices and kits.

Love Life ;
No crush yet.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

Posting is now open.

Please create your own form with a nice format.
    Things to include in your form| username, name of cat, gender, age, rank, clan, personality/traits, brief history, crushes; mates; etc,and a image/ description.

This is Semi-Literate, please write 3+ good sentences per post.
Last edited by luxray; on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: M I S T C L A N - O P E N A N D A C C E P T I N G

Postby Bobenna26 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 am

< Hey there, darling! Can I reserve meddy cat? Thanxxxxx! <3 >
I'm just a girl
who's a little obsessed
with the beautiful things
in life.
Bobenna26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:32 am

{ ohai.
Of course n.n }}
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bobenna26 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 am

< Thank yew!! Here are the forms! >

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
-- Robert Frost

username
Bobenna26

cat name
"I'm Suncloud."
You heard him. His name is Suncloud. 'Sun' from his bright yellow eyes, and 'cloud' for his fluffy, creamy gold fur. He likes his name, it suits him quite well. Even though by some it may be thought of as a she-cat type name, he doesn't mind.

That's right. Suncloud is 20 moons old and counting. He may be rather young, but he is quite mature for his age.

Suncloud is a tom. Isn't it obvious? No? Okay...

rank
"I'm the medicine cat!"
Yep. He's the medicine cat. And he loves what he does more than anything.

clan
"I come from MistClan."
He said it. He's from MistClan, which he thinks is the greatest Clan that he could ever even dream of being a part of."

appearance
"Nothing special. Just a whole lotta yellow."
Well, he's right about the yellow... But wrong about his looks not being special. Though he doesn't believe it, Suncloud is a very handsome tom. His fur is a pale, creamy yellowish-ginger color, and is long and luxurious. His eyes are like tiny orbs of sunshine, vibrant yellow and always bright and glowing. He has a rather small stature. He has short legs, narrow shoulders, and a round face. When he was a young kittypet, he had a thick layer of extra fat from the unhealthy food the twolegs gave him, but many moons of living in the forest have thinned him out and he is now lean and healthy.

personality
"Uh, I don't know..."
Suncloud may seem shy at first, but once you get to know him, he'll open up to you. He knows he is rather good at what he does, and he doesn't like his abilities to be questioned. He loves being a medicine cat, but sometimes wishes he could have a family of his own. Soon his sister will take on a mate and have kits, and Suncloud is worried Jayheart will forget all about him. Suncloud may seem confident on the outside, but sometimes, he gets a little insecure. He doesn't take criticism well, and gets offended very easily. Some cats say that Suncloud is very bright an cheerful, which is very true. He can also be slightly sharp-tongued and rude, but he tries his very best to keep that to a minimum. Suncloud is rather proud and doesn't like to be bossed around, and that sometimes gets him into arguments with ignorant warriors.

history
"I was born a kittypet. And the rest is history."
Suncloud was born a kittypet. He isn't ashamed of his kittypet heritage, and if cats can't accept him for who he is, then they aren't worth his time. His kittypet name was Fluffy, and his sister, Jayheart, was named Patches. He and Jayheart got lost in the woods when they were very small. They somehow made their way here, and were kindly accepted into the clan. Suncloud never felt quite right where he was, and he always thought it was just because he wasn't clan born. But one day, when a rockslide left him badly injured, Suncloud was taken into the medicine cat den. That was the first time he had been there, and he was absolutely mesmerized by the healing process. From then on, Suncloud visited the medicine cat, named Honeyheart, each and every day and he soon became her apprentice. When Honeyheart passed away from greencough last leaf-bare, Suncloud took her place.."

kin
"The only kin I ever knew was Jayheart."
Suncloud doesn't remember his mother or his father, or even his other siblings. All he knows is his beloved sister, Jayheart, and he loves her more than anything.

crush
"Err... I don't have a crush."
Nope. No crush for Suncloud. But he does have a she-cat or two that have caught his eye... Even though he knows he'll never be able to do anything about having a crush even if he had one. It's against StarClan's will.

mate
"It's forbidden!!"
It's forbidden for medicine cats to take on a mate or have kits. Although, Suncloud sometimes has thoughts about starting a family. He knows StarClan will never allow it to happen, but a little dreaming won't hurt anyone, right?

other things
"There is no more for me to say."
Yup. That's it.

Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. -- Gerard Way

back to basics
name;;
"I'm Jayheart! It's so great to meet you!!"
Pretty name, isn't it? 'Jay' comes from her bright blue eyes, the color of a blue jay. The suffix "heart" is from her bright, cheery personality.

gender;; "I'm a she-cat, you silly furball!"
Yep. Like she said herself, she's all female.

age;; "I'm 20 moons old, and gaining age and experience each and every day!"
Jayheart is 20 moons old, and like she said, she's gaining more and more experience as the days pass by.

clan;; "I'm so happy to be a part of MistClan! I couldn't ask for a better clan to be a part of!"
She's a MistClan cat, forever and always. She loves her clan more than anything.

rank;; "I'm a loyal warrior of my clan."
That's right. Jayheart has been a proud warrior of her clan for over 8 moons, with many more to come.

a glance at my reflection. . .
pelt;;
"I have white fur with patches of black and ginger."
An easier description of her pelt would be to say she is a tortoiseshell cat. Her fur is soft and luxurious, very well kept. It's a rather short length, but still very beautiful.

eyes;; "My eyes are a warm amber shade, the color of honey."
She pretty much summed it up. Her eyes are round and a soft, soothing honey color.

size;; "I try to think of my tiny size only as an advantage."
Jayheart can only be described as petite. She is thin, with tiny paws, a small head, and rather short legs. She doesn't mind her small size, though. It doesn't make her any less of a warrior. And like she said, she thinks of it as only an advantage.

digging deeper
personality;;
"I don't really know.. Happy I guess?"
She is one hundred percent right. Jayheart is the happiest cat you'll ever meet. Some cats even consider her too friendly, if that's even possible. Mainly, they say that because she's so kind and joyful that she makes them feel bad about themselves. But she obviously doesn't do that on purpose. She would never knowingly cause someone distress or pain, that's just who Jayheart is. She can't stand seeing her clan mates upset, and will always do her best to cheer them up. She's very motherly in that sense. She always cares for and tries to protect other cats from her clan, especially kits and those younger than her. Jayheart makes a great mentor, but sometimes is not taken seriously by younger cats because of her smaller size. Either way, she doesn't mind. She never loses her temper with rebellious apprentices, and always knows how to calm down the restless kit. All Jayheart wants to do is make others happy, and in doing so she makes herself happy, as well.

skills and flaws;; "Huh. I guess I don't really know what my skills are!"
Jayheart is too modest for her own good. She knows exactly what she's good at, she just won't admit it. One particular attribute that is rather noticeable is her positive attitude. It's not really a skill, but more of a trait she was born with, but it is still a quality worth being mentioned. She is not the fastest runner because of her small size and short legs, but she makes up for it by being able to hide in small spaces. She is also a great climber, because she doesn't have a lot of weight to have to hoist up with her legs. Her swimming isn't the greatest, due to her rather weak legs. She has a fear of water, but the only one with knowledge of this is her brother.

a glance at the past;; "I used to be a kittypet, and then I found my way here with my brother."
That's right. She and her brother, Suncloud, were born kittypets. They didn't mind their kittypet life, but it wasn't exactly exciting. One day, Jayheart and her brother got lost in the forest. Somehow, by some blessing and guidance of StarClan, they found their way to MistClan. But when Jayheart was an apprentice, she fell into a freezing cold river in the middle of leaf-bare. She didn't know how to swim, and nearly drowned as the cold took control of her body. A kind loner by the name of Bella rescued her and returned her to the clan, but Jayheart has been terrified of water ever since.

kin;; "The only kin I remember is my brother, Suncloud."
Suncloud is her only kin, by her standards, and she cares about him very much. She had a mother and father, but she doesn't remember any details about them.

romance
crush;;
"I don't have a crush.."
She isn't crushing on any particular tom cat, but that doesn't mean she isn't looking.

mate;; "I don't have a mate, but I would love to have one some day."
She doesn't have a mate right now, and Jayheart isn't in any sort of hurry. She's still young, and doesn't want to rush intp anything. Right now, she's simply keeping her eye out for that one special tom.

other things
"Nope! I think that's it!"
That's right. We're done here.
I'm just a girl
who's a little obsessed
with the beautiful things
in life.
Bobenna26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scootercore » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 am

May I reserve Meddy Apprentice please? :) I'm so lazy, I'll make a form later... :P
just an old timer looking to get back into the swing of things :] wip!
scootercore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:42 am

< hai art :p I will join in the morning :D although when I go on holiday which is till Friday then I won't be on >
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:43 am

{ accepted! n.n We'll wait for a few more people.
Reserved, and okaii, Fallen o3o }}
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me