This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● Accepting

Postby Toadalicious » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am

POSTING OPEN! :D

The last post...
YamiKokono wrote:Crypt sighed softly, then flicked his ears. "Fine. It'll be nice to see Red again, at any rate." He got his feet and padded warily over to the two strangers.

Nuh, you guys do not need to post your last posts. ^o^ This is just so everyone knows what happened last on the old thread.
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hippie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Cloverdream walked out into the forest, hoping to catch some prey for the clan, she was hungry too, but she would wait until she had contributed to the fresh kill pile before she took some prey for herself, she wandered into a quiet part of the forest, she needed to concentrate, she pricked up her ears, and opened her mouth to scent the air, she smelled mouse, no, it was rat, and a bird, a sparrow, she was downwind of both, she put her weight on her haunches, and darted at the sparrow, she pounced just as it flew, but her effort wasn't wasted, it rarely was, she was one of the best hunters in the clan, she reached out her paws and clawed at it's neck, making no sound, she dragged it to the ground and finished it off, she kicked some dirt over it, stalking a mouse nibbling at a seed, it was young, so had never seen a cat, she took it's life and instantly felt claws running down her back, the rat! she had hoped it had left by now, but clearly not, as it was gnawing at her leg, she bit at it, and it clawed her eyes, she ran back to camp, the rat still hanging onto her leg, she couldn't see, she darted back to camp guided by scent alone, she needed to see the medicine cat immediately, while she could still walk, she finally arrived, blood flowing from her eyes, back and leg like a waterfall, cat crowded around her, she started to limp, the rat had dropped of a fair way outside the camp, she limped into the medicine cat's den, barely able to move, all she could smell now was blood, she knew where she was my feel of the ground alone, she collapsed just inside the medicine cat's clearing, all of her senses gone, she had fainted, lucky to be alive.
My birthday is the 11th of June

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
http://www.unleashed.org.au/features/meat-the-truth/
http://www.unleashed.org.au/features/earthlings/
http://www.unleashed.org.au/videos/?video=fur-farms
http://www.unleashed.org.au/videos/?vid ... estigation
http://www.unleashed.org.au/blog/2011-0 ... mment20547 watch the video, don't worry, no blood or gore, just sadness ='(
http://www.banliveexport.com/#takeAction
Sig under construction. BAN LIVE EXPORT
Hippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Dapplesun nodded and turned towards the camp.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Becca The Monster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

DiamondStudded wrote:Dapplesun swatted a paw at Silverfur, "I'll have you remember I am not so much younger than you, as you are older than me. We were in the nursery at the same time." She chuckled, adding, "Old man." Then she looked at Crypt, "Yes, Red. We found him on our territory and brought him back. Then he escaped only to fall right into our paws, literally, a few nights ago when our camp was attacked by foxes. The foxes are gone now." She blinked, "Right, come on now. We cant just leave you here to steal our prey."quote]

YamiKokono wrote:Crypt sighed softly, then flicked his ears. "Fine. It'll be nice to see Red again, at any rate." He got his feet and padded warily over to the two strangers.

DiamondStudded wrote:Dapplesun nodded and turned towards the camp.

(( Just posting the last ones involed with where my cat is. ))

SliverFur rolled his eyes, and followed the she-cat.

~ Can You Hear Me?-Novel ~

~ LegendClan-Warrior Cat RP ~

~ Character Thread ~

~ Magic Eyes's Diary ~

Do you see that puppy to my left?
WELL?!?!??!! Do ya??
That was a gift for my birthday from
Dia >:3, Bear Share and .0. i'm a sheep.
SO WHAT?!?!?!?! They loves Becca more!

Becca The Monster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Sunpaw stretched and looked at the gorgeous, brilliant red-orange leaves over head. A cool breeze whispered through camp, fluffing up Sunpaw's golden tawny coat. She flicked her tail across Windpaw's legs. "Hey you," she purred. She glanced at him. "Would you care to join me to see how Dartfoot is doing? At any rate, I wanted to speak to Jackheart, and I'm sure she's with him." Sunpaw let out a mreow of laughter. "Not to mention I need to pester Dartfoot about my warrior training," she continued. "Let's go!" Not certain that Windpaw was following her, she headed to where Dartfoot lay. She recognized Jackheart and purred a greeting.

ooc: Sheepy I LUFF the new thread!
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Jackheart purred warmly as she spotted Sunpaw. "Sunpaw!" She meowed excitedly. "Did you hear? Did you? There are kits!" She was literally bouncing up and down. "I love, love kits! do you think Onyxfire is busy? Maybe we can all visit her later! What do you think?"

((x3 Hyper much?))

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Sunpaw was just as excited as Jackheart. "That's wonderful!" she cried. "I would love to go with you to visit her," she purred. "Shall we go later today?"
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm

"Sure!" Jackheart squeaked in delight, then paused. "If she's not too tired, that is. Oh!" She turned to Dartfoot. "You should go to the medicine cat's den. C'mon." she nudged him gently.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Sunpaw followed the two cats out of the clearing.
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Dartfoot nodded, "Ok." He started to pad towards the medicine cat's den. Well... it was more of a stumble, but oh well, he was moving.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]