BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Postby tūī » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:18 am

◦•●◉✿𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐤𝐢𝐭✿◉●•◦
      ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒
      She-Cat | Kit | 3 Moons | Tags: Pebblecloud

Foxkit hears the clan meeting and rushes to the entrance of the nursery to listen, before being ushered back by Pebblecloud. She gives a small hiss and pads back towards her, keeping an ear out to listen.

*•.¸♡𝐏𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝♡¸.•*
      She-Cat | Queen | 16 Moons | Tags: Foxkit

Pebblecloud reaches her paw out to grab Foxkit before she runs off. "Foxkit." She warns her with her motherly tone. "Come." As she lays back down beside Pebblecloud her mother starts to lick amber fur. Noticing how attentive Foxkit is to the meeting Pebblecloud stops to listen herself.
Last edited by tūī on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Sefo
148 Moons
Rogue
Single
Alone
Near the Southwestern Border

Even if he had been aware of the Birchclan meeting he was missing, Sefo would not have cared in the slightest about it. He was far more concerned with the state of his fur. It had seemed like a very straightforward plan when he had decided to climb a tree to raid a nest he had spotted. There was an easy meal just waiting for him to take. However, he had not counted on the branch being rotten to the extent that it was. This old, dead branch was perfectly capable for holding a bird's weight, but a cat was much heavier. Sefo had not been hurt in the fall, but he had been terribly dirtied from landing in a muddy patch.
    The tom now sat in the nearest dry spot, busily grooming the dirt from his thick, golden fur. His stomach growled hungrily as he worked, but he ignored it. Sefo was well aware of how a dirty, sticky pelt could restrict movement and cause additional debris to cling to it. He needed to get clean before he could resume hunting.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:18 pm

*quietly forgetting who was supposed to be deputy*
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:59 am

кσι wrote:
🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Out of camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall snapped her skull toward camp, giving her apprentice a nod in return "Sounds like it.. we should go check it out, let's get your catch and go." The grey tabby shot the smaller fae a smile and turned back toward where the prey had been buried.
Last edited by кσι on Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkminnow » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:20 am

Darkminnow wrote:
Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; Antlerpaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: Curious

Firemist turned abruptly to watch Warmstar leap up onto the ledge above her den. She walked over, favoring her herb-covered paw, to sit beneath the leader. She silently wondered. Who would be made deputy?

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: Curious/color]

Thunderheart smiled at his apprentice. Then, he heard an echo coming from near camp. They weren't far, so Thunderheart could tell it was a cat. His ears pricked. "[color=#0000BF]Can you tell who is calling out?" He asked his apprentice. "Well, perhaps it's simply a Clan meeting. Let's head back to hear the news." Thunderheart nodded to himself.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: Surprised

Featherpaw nodded. "Okay, lets go!" She mewed excitedly, bounding towards the grove of birch trees. Once Featherpaw had picked up her squirrel- after thoroughly looking around for the snake- she raced back towards her mentor. "Got it! Now can we go to camp?" She asked.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:04 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Out of camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall followed quickly behind her apprentice as she went to find the prey she'd buried, a small smile staying intact on her maw as she retrieved it "Great! let's go then.." The small tabby turned back and raced into camp, her wide-eyed gaze focused on the leader as she began to speak, probably about who would be the next deputy.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:35 am

Warmstar
Tags- The Clan Location-Camp Mood-Calm

The new deputy will be Poppycloud. Warmstar fixed her gaze on the shecat. I suspect that you will be a fine deputy, and that one day you may lead Birchclan through tough times with ease. With that, she leaped off the highrock, then walked over to Poppycloud. Start sending out patrols- get comfortable with it. It will get easier as you go along.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:47 am

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female | Location: Camp | Tags: Clan | Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Poppycloud flinched a bit, surprised by this sudden announcement, she'd not been expecting something like this to happen. She dipped her skull toward her leader, she didn't think she was ready, but she was happy nonetheless "Yes Warmstar, right away." The tortie fae got to her paws and looked out at the clan, her voice shaky as she called out the names of those she'd chosen to go on the dawn patrol "Thunderheart, Littlepaw, Aspenfall, and Featherpaw.. I know you all have already gone out hunting today, but I'd like for you four to make up the border patrol this morning." She sat back down after delivering her message, still lacking the confidence to speak up in front of such a large group of cats.

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female | Location: Out of camp | Tags: Featherpaw | Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall nodded as her name was called out, happy that should would get to go out again rather than sit in camp all day. She turned to her apprentice, a small smile spreading across her face "Looks like we get to go out again." The small tabby looked back up, searching for the other two members of their border patrol before heading out.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:30 pm

◦•●◉✿𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐤𝐢𝐭✿◉●•◦
      She-Cat | Kit | 3 Moons | Tags: Open

The kit had slowly fallen asleep.

*•.¸♡𝐏𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝♡¸.•*
      She-Cat | Queen | 16 Moons | Tags: Poppycloud

Pebblecloud gives Foxkit another soft lick before standing and stretching her legs. She headed out of the nursery to congratulate Poppycloud. "Well done, Poppycloud." She said, with a polite dip of her head. "Foxkit's asleep so I'm going to go get something from the fresh-kill pile for her to eat when she wakes." The she-cat smiled to Poppycloud before treading over to the fresh-kill pile. Choosing a little mouse she takes it in her jaws.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:52 am

кσι wrote:
🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Poppycloud flinched a bit, surprised by this sudden announcement, she'd not been expecting something like this to happen. She dipped her skull toward her leader, she didn't think she was ready, but she was happy nonetheless "Yes Warmstar, right away." The tortie fae got to her paws and looked out at the clan, her voice shaky as she called out the names of those she'd chosen to go on the dawn patrol "Thunderheart, Littlepaw, Aspenfall, and Featherpaw.. I know you all have already gone out hunting today, but I'd like for you four to make up the border patrol this morning." She sat back down after delivering her message, still lacking the confidence to speak up in front of such a large group of cats.

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female | Location: Out of camp | Tags: Featherpaw | Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall nodded as her name was called out, happy that should would get to go out again rather than sit in camp all day. She turned to her apprentice, a small smile spreading across her face "Looks like we get to go out again." The small tabby looked back up, searching for the other two members of their border patrol before heading out.

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Poppycloud smiled as the queen approached her, a sudden feeling of pride swelling up inside her, she had to admit she was extremely happy to be chosen for such an important role in the clan "Thank you Pebblecloud.. that sounds like a great idea." The tortie fae watched with a smile as the queen padded away toward the nursery, a mouse in her jaws
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me