BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Postby continuousAscendant » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm

JellyBean

"Well my name is JellyBean and may I ask what the territory is and how I am trespassing."
After that she seemed to not be worried as she licked her soft spotted fur.
He/him, they/them, prin/prince

I am other/fictionkin in the original meaning
continuousAscendant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherryidle » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:00 pm

rank; medicine cat apprentice
gender; male
mentor; sageskip
feeling; average
tagged; open

ᴀɴᴛʟᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

antlerpaw awoke with a yawn, stretching his limbs and unsheathing his claws for a moment, preparing for the day. the young tom got to his paws and slowly padded out of the apprentice's den. he sat down just outside of the den. he wondered to himself as his dark rust eyes surveyed the camp. the apprentice licked his lips and decided to grab a bite to eat. antlerpaw skipped to the prey pile and clamped a small vole in between his jaws. he brought it back to the spot near the apprentice's den. the brownish-black tom sat down and began to chew bits and pieces of the vole.

rank; young warrior
gender; male
apprentice; wasppaw
feeling; uncomfortable
tagged; open

ʙᴀᴛᴇᴀʀ

batear's eyes flickered open. he groaned as he turned over onto his side. there was a thorn in his nest. the young warrior sighed and slunk out of the warrior's den. his deep lemon eyes gazed off into the distance. last night's sleep was rough. the tom stretched his limbs and let out a large yawn.

rank; apprentice
gender; female
mentor; thunderheart
feeling; anxious
tagged; thunderheart, open

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ

littlepaw jolted awake. her eyes snapped open, her chest rapidly rising and falling. the fox dream, again? she thought. it was the third night in a row. her eyes flickered from every detail on the textured wall of the den. littlepaw's eyes widened as she glanced outside of the apprentice's den. i'm late for training! the apprentice shot out of the den and gazed around the camp for her mentor. [color=#344491"thunderheart?"[/color] she called. littlepaw finally found the older tom. she raced over to thunderheart, not even noticing she was interrupting his conversation with poppycloud. "hey, thunderheart. sorry, i'm late. thanks for being so patient."

[i'm just going to scrap little's ptsd. it's just going to interfere with everything and i honestly don't want to deal with it.]
Last edited by cherryidle on Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"night falls
with gravity
the earth turns
from sanity"

rae - she/they - lesbian
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
cherryidle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; Jellybean, [OPEN] -- emotion: aggressive

Firemist narrowed her eyes. "This is BirchClan territory." She hissed. "Couldn't you tell by the scent markers?" The warrior she-cat's eyes flared aggressively. "Now, kindly scram back to Twolegplace before I make you." Firemist said, her ears flattening back.

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Poppycloud, Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: sympathetic

Thunderheart nodded sympathetically. "I'm sorry." He mewed, knowing the words couldn't mean much. He nodded as Poppycloud explained how she wanted to go out into the forest. "Ah… Well, I've got to go out with Littlepaw- once she's awake- so I can't go out on a patrol, but perhaps another warrior can?" Thunderheart meowed. Suddenly, he heard some cat call his name. Thunderheart turned his head to see Littlepaw bounding up to him. "Ah, there you are!" He said, a hint of amusement in his mew. "It's alright. But please try to be earlier next time." He mewed to his apprentice. "Now, are you up for a little hunting assessment? I would like to see your progress. And if you do good, I'll let out have first pick of the fresh-kill pile tonight." Thunderheart purred. "Are you ready?"

(That's alright! Whatever you're most comfortable with.)

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: excited

Featherpaw pranced lightly towards the border. Suddenly, she stopped. "Wait… I smell another cat! Oh- it's just FIremist. She went hunting that way." Featherpaw mewed with a hint of relief. "Should we go the other way?" The small apprentice questioned as they got nearer to the border.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby continuousAscendant » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:46 pm

JellyBean

JellyBean back away a bit but not much "Scent markers? Twoleg place? these seem like odd words." Her eyes wide.

continuousAscendant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherryidle » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:02 pm

gender; male
mentor; sageskip
feeling; average
tagged; open

ᴀɴᴛʟᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

antlerpaw awoke with a yawn, stretching his limbs and unsheathing his claws for a moment, preparing for the day. the young tom got to his paws and slowly padded out of the apprentice's den. he sat down just outside of the den. he wondered to himself as his dark rust eyes surveyed the camp. the apprentice licked his lips and decided to grab a bite to eat. antlerpaw skipped to the prey pile and clamped a small vole in between his jaws. he brought it back to the spot near the apprentice's den. the brownish-black tom sat down and began to chew bits and pieces of the vole.

rank; young warrior
gender; male
apprentice; wasppaw
feeling; uncomfortable
tagged; open

ʙᴀᴛᴇᴀʀ

batear's eyes flickered open. he groaned as he turned over onto his side. there was a thorn in his nest. the young warrior sighed and slunk out of the warrior's den. his deep lemon eyes gazed off into the distance. last night's sleep was rough. the tom stretched his limbs and let out a large yawn.

rank; apprentice
gender; female
mentor; thunderheart
feeling; embarrassed

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ

littlepaw's pupils dilated. "yes, sir." she mewed, "but, i am ready for my hunting assessment." the short-legged apprentice bounced on her toes. littlepaw smoothed down a rebellious patch of fur on her shoulder. the young female spun around in circles, almost tripping over her own paws. she headed towards the entrance of the camp. littlepaw looked over her shoulder to watch thunderheart make his way over. she sheathed and unsheathed her claws, digging them into the soft earth beneath her paws.

i'm having a bit of writer's block. fun...
"night falls
with gravity
the earth turns
from sanity"

rae - she/they - lesbian
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
cherryidle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:04 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall stopped beside her apprentice and nodded, her jaws parted to allow the scent the bathe over her tongue "Hmm you're right, I suppose so.. let's head over to the Birch grove instead." The small tabby smiled at her apprentice before turning in the opposite direction, going toward the trees rather than toward Twolegplace as they'd originally planned.

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Thunderheart, Littlepaw - Apprentice: None

Poppycloud shot the tom another warm smile as he apologized, somehow uplifted by his apology, though she didn't really know what it was he was apologizing for "Thanks.." She nodded at his next statement, knowing that she'd have to wait to go out on patrol saddened her a bit, but she knew the chance would arise at a later time. Before she could reply, she was cut off by the sound of paw steps approaching, belonging to the raven-colored tom's apprentice, who seemed to arrive just in time. The tortie fae gave her a small smile and a "Good morning" before making her way over to the fresh-kill pile to grab a small bite to eat, looking over her shoulder at the two along the way "Have fun."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; Jellybean, [OPEN] -- emotion: aggressive

Firemist scowled. "Flee back to your Twolegs." She ordered, raising a paw with unsheathed claws. Anger bubbled up inside the she-cat. If this kittypet ignored her one more time, Firemist would chase her out!

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Poppycloud, Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: sympathetic

Thunderheart nodded as Poppycloud walked away. He slightly regretted leaving her alone in camp, but Littlepaw needed to train. Thunderheart looked down at his apprentice, spinning in impatient circles, and chuckled. "Alright, let's go." He said. She sped off to the camp entrance, and Thunderheart followed a bit more slowly. "Alright. You can hunt wherever you like, but remember, I will be tracking you and checking your progress." He warned as they exited camp. "Now, run along. I'll be behind you." He mewed.

[Ahh, no worries, oakk. It happens to all of us!]

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: excited

Featherpaw raised her chin in pride as she trotted beside her mentor. They soon reached the birch grove, and Featherpaw instantly scented mouse. It was lucky, she thought to herself, that she had already found prey. Leaf-bare always promised a food shortage, and Featherpaw wanted to bring back as much as she could. After glancing at her mentor, the young apprentice dropped into the hunter's crouch and began to stalk towards her prey.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:44 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Out of camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall slowed herself as they reached the copse of trees, her ears perked and listening around her. She nodded at her apprentice as she looked back at her, watching intently as the small fae dropped into a hunter's crouch. The tabby she-cat followed slowly behind, being sure not to disturb the underbrush and risk scaring off the mouse.

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Brindlepaw - Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Poppycloud finished her meal quickly, feeling a little better now that her stomach was full. She jumped up to her paws and made her way over to the apprentices den, her head poking in to scan the area. Her ears perked as her gaze locked on the Tom-cat she'd been looking for, her apprentice. The dappled she-cat quietly padded in and gave the small tom's shoulder a nudge, her voice low and soft as she spoke "It's time for you to get up Brindlepaw, we have lots to do."
Last edited by кσι on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby continuousAscendant » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:49 pm

JellyBean

"Okay I can leave though if I see you again can you tell me what a Twoleg is?" She turned away and went to her home though thinking about the odd cat.

continuousAscendant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherryidle » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:00 pm

gender; male
mentor; sageskip
feeling; average
tagged; open

ᴀɴᴛʟᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

rank; young warrior
gender; male
apprentice; wasppaw
feeling; uncomfortable
tagged; open

ʙᴀᴛᴇᴀʀ

rank; apprentice
gender; female
mentor; thunderheart
feeling; anxious

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ

littlepaw nodded to thunderheart before going off on her own. the apprentice found a small clearing. this seems all right. she though to herself. she pricked her ears, listening for any sort of prey. littlepaw parted her jaws, tasting the air. a faint scent blew past her nostrils. vole? no. she glanced around the small clearing. there was a slight flicker of movement. a thrush came into view. the young female crouched down, as well as she could, that is. one. two. three! littlepaw pounced. she had missed the thrush by a whisker as it flew away. she had managed to snatch a few feathers in her claws before she had fallen into a bush. the she-cat struggled to pull herself out of the shrub, the tiny branches snagging clumps of fur. once she had managed to get out, littlepaw sat down, steadying herself after the 'surprise.'
"night falls
with gravity
the earth turns
from sanity"

rae - she/they - lesbian
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
cherryidle